Which version of the Beyonder is this?
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Superparody

well since he didnt post what version...I will assume its pre retcon...
BEYONDER STOMPS GALACTUS SO HARD HE CRIES BLOOD
Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@Morpheus_:
@Superparody said:
"well since he didnt post what version...I will assume its pre retcon...BEYONDER STOMPS GALACTUS SO HARD HE CRIES BLOOD "

post retconn
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xan84
@Superparody said:

"well since he didnt post what version...I will assume its pre retcon...BEYONDER STOMPS GALACTUS SO HARD HE CRIES BLOOD "

If the OP is not saying what type we are using then we are using curent whatever. 

So this is curent Beyonder vs Galactus. I am not familiar with curent Beyonder but i belive his an inhuman.
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Superparody
@Xan said:
"@Superparody said:

If the OP is not saying what type we are using then we are using curent whatever.  So this is curent Beyonder vs Galactus. I am not familiar with curent Beyonder but i belive his an inhuman. "

awww you guys ruined my buzzz... 
I think Galactus can take the current version
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Superparody said:
"@Xan said:
"@Superparody said:

If the OP is not saying what type we are using then we are using curent whatever.  So this is curent Beyonder vs Galactus. I am not familiar with curent Beyonder but i belive his an inhuman. "
awww you guys ruined my buzzz... I think Galactus can take the current version "

i agree
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
There is no way of telling. The current version has only appeared in one issue.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Baldy
@Morpheus_ said:
" There is no way of telling. The current version has only appeared in one issue.
"
Yeah, I agree. We really need to see more of him before we can tell whether Galactus is stronger or not.
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By They Killed Cap!
@Superparody:

I just read Secret War for the first time...when did re-con  occur...is that Secret War 2 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Baldy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" There is no way of telling. The current version has only appeared in one issue.
"
Yeah, I agree. We really need to see more of him before we can tell whether Galactus is stronger or not. "
While he appeared to be immensely powerful, we have no idea as to the limitations he may have. Many characters may appear omnipotent, without being anywhere near it.
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
Yeah, I agree. We really need to see more of him before we can tell whether Galactus is stronger or not. "
While he appeared to be immensely powerful, we have no idea as to the limitations he may have. Many characters may appear omnipotent, without being anywhere near it. "

he isn't omnipotent, but he has control over all matter and reality. 
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Baldy said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"
While he appeared to be immensely powerful, we have no idea as to the limitations he may have. Many characters may appear omnipotent, without being anywhere near it. "

i mean he has control over matter and reality to an extent, but immensely powerful foes have been seen to overpower him, and galactus is one of them. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
"
i mean he has control over matter and reality to an extent, but immensely powerful foes have been seen to overpower him, and galactus is one of them.  "

How did you come up with these conclusions, seeing that he has only appeared in one issue?

If you imply Galactus has displayed abilities that exceed current Beyonder, you could very well be correct (mostly because we don't know how powerful the mutant Inhuman Beyonder really is), but it's fallacious to theorise without data. You may retain the opinion that Galan would win, but I just can't give an estimation.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
"@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
"
i mean he has control over matter and reality to an extent, but immensely powerful foes have been seen to overpower him, and galactus is one of them.  "

How did you come up with these conclusions, seeing that he has only appeared in one issue?

If you imply Galactus has displayed abilities that exceed current Beyonder, you could very well be correct (mostly because we don't know how powerful the mutant Inhuman Beyonder really is), but it's fallacious to theorise without data. You may retain the opinion that Galan would win, but I just can't give an estimation.

"

he has been in a lot of issues.  the retconn about his powers occured years before his most recent retconn, which is simply on his origin.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Morpheus_ said:
"

"
he has been in a lot of issues.  the retconn about his powers occured years before his most recent retconn, which is simply on his origin. "
Then by that standard the Beyonder as we know him is Kosmos, (s)he is dead, and Galactus would beat him/her without strain at all. Satisfied?
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Tevnoba

First of all the retcons have changed the Beyonder's power level (but all of them are above Galan).

PreRetcon Beyonder was Marvel's answer to The-One-Above-All (from another Megaverse), before there was The-One-Above-All.  He was supposed to be Omnipotent.  This was the Beyonder from Secret Wars I & II.

1st Retcon of the Beyonder, had his a part of the cosmic cube (which later became Ksomos), the reamianing part of the cosmic cube woke up Owen Reece's power and Owen was stated to be stronger then the Beyonder.  BTW, a cosmic cube >>> Galan. The events in Secret Wars I & II were said to be the Beyonder's imagination.

2nd Retcon of the Beyonder is the current one, he is a nigh-omnipotent Mutant Inhuman.  Although he is weaker than his original form he is again higher on the food chain as the events of Secret Wars I & II were again given credit and not as the Beyonder's imagination.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tevnoba said:
"First of all the retcons have changed the Beyonder's power level (but all of them are above Galan).  PreRetcon Beyonder was Marvel's answer to The-One-Above-All (from another Megaverse), before there was The-One-Above-All.  He was supposed to be Omnipotent.  This was the Beyonder from Secret Wars I & II.  1st Retcon of the Beyonder, had his a part of the cosmic cube (which later became Ksomos), the reamianing part of the cosmic cube woke up Owen Reece's power and Owen was stated to be stronger then the Beyonder.  BTW, a cosmic cube >>> Galan. The events in Secret Wars I & II were said to be the Beyonder's imagination. 2nd Retcon of the Beyonder is the current one, he is a nigh-omnipotent Mutant Inhuman.  Although he is weaker than his original form he is again higher on the food chain as the events of Secret Wars I & II were again given credit and not as the Beyonder's imagination. "
but hes not omnipotent he is just a powerful inhuman.
real2all1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By real2all1

I really haven't kept in touch with all the comic going on in a few years.  I still have a considerable collection and have a really good memmory of all the story lines.  Second beyonder kosmos is in no way as powerful as Galactus.  Kosmos is of a finite element while Galactus is infinite to a degree.  that is what seperates the two.  The Cosmic cube was or is a very powerful object, but in no way can out do the infinity gems.  The beyonder of old, in my opinion was even stronger than the infinity gems.  The gems combined was the power and the beyonder by himself was the power to "unmake or undo Power", according to Doctor Strange. That is just my opinion...
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tevnoba
@real2all1 said:
" I really haven't kept in touch with all the comic going on in a few years.  I still have a considerable collection and have a really good memmory of all the story lines.  Second beyonder kosmos is in no way as powerful as Galactus.  Kosmos is of a finite element while Galactus is infinite to a degree.  that is what seperates the two.  The Cosmic cube was or is a very powerful object, but in no way can out do the infinity gems.  The beyonder of old, in my opinion was even stronger than the infinity gems.  The gems combined was the power and the beyonder by himself was the power to "unmake or undo Power", according to Doctor Strange. That is just my opinion... "
A cosmic cube >>>> Galactus.  Galactus is not infinite, in any way shape or form.  Neither is a cosmic cube, but it still has the power to affect things on a universal scale.
real2all1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By real2all1
@Tevnoba:
Thank you, 
Galactus is without a doubt very powerful and in my opinion more powerful than kosmos the new form of the beyonder.  Trying to find out who is the more powerful is a mute point.  That is a level of power way beyond the scope of human understanding, but Galactus is my best bet for the dominating force, because Galactus is not motivated by good and evil, those are comcept terms. Galactus is neither good nor evil and those concept have no sway on him. Galacus is the third force in the universe.  1st is the living tribrunal, 2nd is Eternity and lastly is Galactus. Pretty heavy hitters.  Really powerful beings, but Thanos of Titan wipped all their behinds with the power of the Infinity gems,  as well as the Beyonder of old. 
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By They Killed Cap!
@Superparody:
whats recon beyounder new powers?
Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whats recon beyounder new powers? 

* Super strength (Class 100+) 
* Super speed (FTL) 
* Super stamina (Nigh-limitless) 
* Massive cosmic energy manipulation (His explosion at the end of Secret Wars III caused the birth of a new universe)
* Durabilty (Universal) 
* Dimensional manipulation 
* Telekinesis 
* Cosmic Awareness 
* Matter Manipulation 
* Immortality 
* Soul manipulation 
* Universal scale-reality warping 

He seems slightly more powerful than Galactus.
jec777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jec777

current beyonder is a inhuman with mortal emotions, galactus is beyond that, no pun intended.  this would almost be like vulcan vs galactus.  omega level mutant vs galactus. galactus wins everytime, he is just to far above that.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jec777 said:
current beyonder is a inhuman with mortal emotions, galactus is beyond that, no pun intended.  this would almost be like vulcan vs galactus.  omega level mutant vs galactus. galactus wins everytime, he is just to far above that.
didnt vulcan get casually defeated by gladiator

someone tell me why a full powered galan cant take cube level beings wasnt it stated many times that the power cosmic is limitless

prob that galan is written like a doormat
jec777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jec777

galactus is still just a infint in the marvel universe.  he will be there at the end of the universe, and he will probally be the cause of its destruction.  he will absorb all matter into himself and after forcing eternity to bond with the last living being thus creating a new galactus for the next universe to come,  a new big bang will occur and it starts all over.  the beyonder just dosn't have the grasp of how this is possible, he is mortal.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jezer
@jec777 said:

Appeal to status logical fallacy. 
Your argument seems to hinge on the idea that regardless of how powerful current beyonder is, because he's not the same level of entity as Galactus, he'd lose. 
Not a genuine argument.
jec777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jec777
@Jezer said:

@jec777 said:

Appeal to status logical fallacy. Your argument seems to hinge on the idea that regardless of how powerful current beyonder is, because he's not the same level of entity as Galactus, he'd lose. Not a genuine argument.

but it is a fact
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jec777
now thats just fanboyism

The Keeper vs Galactus - Earth-691 - Guardians of the Galaxy #25
The Keeper vs Galactus - Earth-691 - Guardians of the Galaxy #25
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Fantastic Four #586
Fantastic Four #586
No Caption Provided
Spidey and the Secret Wars #4
Spidey and the Secret Wars #4
Fantastic Four Animated Series 1994
Fantastic Four Animated Series 1994
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jezer
@jec777 said:

@Jezer said:

@jec777 said:

Appeal to status logical fallacy. Your argument seems to hinge on the idea that regardless of how powerful current beyonder is, because he's not the same level of entity as Galactus, he'd lose. Not a genuine argument.

but it is a fact

Yo, you're not as popular a user here as...Buckshot. Or whoever's in those Debate Hall of Fame threads. They are higher level debaters than you.  
Thus, if you got into an argument with them, they'd be right. 

^This is a fact--Ohwait, no. This is a logical fallacy and not an argument.
galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I`m a huge Galactus fan,anyone that have seen me post knows this.All I know is the big-B`s power went to spiderman for a billionth of a second ,and he brutalizes the heros of earth(and Galactus)and remade the universe in that time.And I think that was inhuman version Beyonder!

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just made a long post and it got erased!short version.Galactus can usually match any foe,by consuming extra planets.With a pre-retcon beyonder,he could consume the whole multi-verse and it still would not be enough.The only chance is his tech,thats how doom beat him.and who knows how the ultimate nullifier would effect him?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wins.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mysticmedivh

I just made a long post and it got erased!short version.Galactus can usually match any foe,by consuming extra planets.With a pre-retcon beyonder,he could consume the whole multi-verse and it still would not be enough.The only chance is his tech,thats how doom beat him.and who knows how the ultimate nullifier would effect him?

Doctor Doom never defeated Pre-Recton Beyonder.

Pre-Recton Beyonder already swatted Galactus like a fly.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By galactus1967

I am well aware of that my friend,as far as if Doom beat the Beyonder,willingly or no is just a matter of opinion.I am not trying to dispute pre-retcone Beyonders power,I know he swatted Big-G like he was a bug.(my favorite character by the way)I would just like to see him fire the nullifier on the Beyonder before he had a chance to react.As to would it do anything to him is all speculation at this point.And I can`t wait for full power Beyonder and Owen for that matter to come back at full power!

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Beyonder (Cosmic Cube) Stomps Galactus

Beyonder (Kosmos) Galactus Stomps

Beyonder (Inhuman) Stomps Galactus

Ultimate Nullifier wont even hurt beyonder......it wont even make him worry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus1967:

Actually Big G and Beyonder never truly faced off with each other in Secret Wars 1. It was the barriers between dimensions that repulsed Galactus.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh i agree juggs,but unless Galactus can somehow absorb all the energy from hyperspace.Or the beyonder himself,And I am talking pre-retcon Big-B here.I don`t have enough info to proclaim him the most powerful being in the multi-verse again.But when Spider-man had the power to beat all the heros and Big-G(with the Beyonders power for a billionth of a second)Kind of pissed me off.Because moondragon had just built Bib-G up saying he had no dimensions or boundaries.And what we seen was the tip of the iceberg. So it is the marvel writers not doing their homework again,(and big-B was my favorite character in the 80`s)but G is now.So I just want everyone to be represented correctly.the writers at Marvel seem not to care.They will bring back full power Beyonder again,along with Owen.And with Help Owen will beat the Beyonder again.Count on it!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By pooty

@beyondergod: What are the feats of Inhuman Beyonder? Side question: If Beyonder is an Inhuman. What is current Molecule Man?(the one who fought Sentry)

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is beyonder evil? i can never gauge him.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: You must be new here,buy thats cool,Owen has been depowered because.None of us know.good question,now answer.Thier isn`t one.I have been trying to figure this out for a while now.The marvel writers won`t tell us so take your best guess.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lordraiden

@pooty: You must be new here,buy thats cool,Owen has been depowered because.None of us know.good question,now answer.Thier isn`t one.I have been trying to figure this out for a while now.The marvel writers won`t tell us so take your best guess.

Have you had a look at his posts compared to yours?? I can safely say he's been around here a lot longer than you lol

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I have ,and I admit he has more posts on this site than me.But I lost my silver medal due to changing my cc number.and I have over 4000 comic books that date back to 1961.Mostly marvel,So don`t equate posts with experience.So his posts numbers mean nothing,I have been reading Marvel comics for 41 years.So don`t assume you no it all when I have probably been reading comics before you where alive.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Michel julious,Used to post around here ,I made him look so bad because of the proof I had ,not opinion.that he was wrong about Odin against Galactus.And I proved him wrong so bad he did not even post Back.Because I provided back round info that couldn`t be disputed.Now I`m not trying to bury M.J he was a smart poster who probably didn`t have the experience I had.But I have a feelling I could do that to a lot of 20 something guys,So if you Want to be the next victem postI`ll put out a challenge I`m almost 47 and have been collecting Marvel comics for 42 years now.In fact if I go on ebay i have to count the issues I don`t got(have almost all of them).

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder pretty easily.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus1967: You must be new here

What makes you say im new "here". Regardless of how long i've been reading comics it's obvious that i'm not new to this site.

So don`t equate posts with experience

Who is equating post with experience? @lordraiden was pointing out that my post count and join date prove i've been on the site for some time.

So don`t assume you no it all

There must be a misunderstanding. It actually seems like you were assuming i'm new to comics for some reason. But no one is doubting your knowledge or experience. and no one wants to challenge you. It was just odd that you thought I was "new here" when my post count/join date show otherwise.

Owen has been depowered because.None of us know.good question,now answer.Thier isn`t one.I have been trying to figure this out for a while now.The marvel writers won`t tell us so take your best guess

Thanks for verifying what i thought. A new secret wars is coming out. maybe that will shed some light.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I`m sorry, I just thought because you where asking questions that you may have been new here((I didn`t look at your post count ,my bad)I come to this site because I enjoy Debating about comics.And I didn`t mean to slight the 12,000 or so posts you made.It`s obvious you like reading comics too,I enjoy a good debate with a knowledgeable person like yourself.So please don`t take it personally my mistake.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pooty

@galactus1967: lol@galactus1967: No problem, my Friend. I assume you were born about 1967. I didn't mean to disrespect a SENIOR CITIZEN!! just playing. hope I can get to that age

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Oh !Thanks for making me feel so old!I`m just kidding it`s all good,and I`m glad you where nice enough to accept my apology.If we ever have a debate over something,I can get a little too harsh.But don`t ever take it personally.I just love to argue with the posters on this site,I just think people into comics are cool(no matter the AGE of that person).And I don`t know the date yet but when the Beyonder returns.I can`t wait to read it,I just hope he is restored to original power levels.Even though I know they will find some B.S reason to stop him

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By skyroid

in beyonder's dream(pre retcon), he god stomps

if its not beyonder in his dream (which is the most powerful version of him) then idk

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: I admit even when spiderman has Beyonders power (for a billionth of a second) he drops Galactus.But that does not mean the ultimate nullifier wouldn`t destroy Big-B.It has never been used against him ,and just may be the one weapon that can beat him.It is a multi-versal weapon and no one seems to know the extant of it`s full power.Galactus himself has only used it as a weapon once against Korvac,but he managed to kill himself and fled to the future to avoid the beams.Also we don`t know G`s power level when he fought spiderman.