Beyond Omnipotence Tourney R2: Nolan Joker (CocaColaMan) vs. Rey (SleepyGypsy)- OPEN FOR VOTES

• 78 results
Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSpartanB345T
Nolan Joker, supported by CocaColaMan
Nolan Joker, supported by CocaColaMan
Rey, supported by SleepyGypsy
Rey, supported by SleepyGypsy

Battle Stipulations

• Joker is upset with the way that society puts women on a pedestal. During a women's march, he introduces a little anarchy. However, Rey gets very angered by this; she cannot bear to see another crazed misogynist rampaging in the streets any longer. So, naturally, she calls Joker out on Twitter. This feud becomes so serious that they set up a fight to the dead, which WorldStarHipHop will record.

The fight takes place here:

Walmart Parking Lot
Walmart Parking Lot

How is voting different here?

• Voting is based on who was funnier and more creative in their posts. Besides that, votes are no different in their structure. Provide reasoning as to why your vote was funnier, provide examples on which arguments were better, etc.
  • I want to emphasize that joke votes (ie. "Bugs Bunny wins" or some other character not involved in the match) and votes that aren't properly articulated will not be counted.
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The other two posts for this round will be up in an hour or so.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

T4V

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This is the Joker, a male. Rey is a female. A radical feminist, in fact. Radical feminists are illogically stupid, while Joker is not illogically stupid, so he is much smarter. He's also liked more, so Rey winning would be cause nothing but bad news for the movie industry. Since the industry can't let it happen, it won't.

Plus, I have more posts, so my opinion >>>>>>> your opinion.

Joker wins.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impeccable.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SleepyGypsy

You said your post count is higher, which equates your opinion as more valid than mine. Sorry bruh, but I have a higher post count than you.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My post count is 4111 right now, almost a quarter more valid than yours. Also, giving the information toward something is called 411, therefore you auto lose that argument as my post count is literally the number of information incarnate.

Heath Ledger Joker is dead. Rey is still alive, therefore she is stronger and is proven more durable. Joker lost this fight in 2008, before this tourny started so how can he possibly even fight?

Rey wins because she is still alive. There is no further argument. The one who can actually fight and who currenty isn't a skeleton wins.

No Caption Provided

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t FYI I am discontinuing using the sleepy account, due to a potential login compromise.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CocaColaMan

@sleepygypsy:

You said your post count is higher, which equates your opinion as more valid than mine. Sorry bruh, but I have a higher post count than you.

Except I'm an alt of DrPepperMan and that account has more posts than both of yours combined. With my account added to that, I have more posts than Spartan. Spartan > you, so me >> you.

My post count is 4111 right now, almost a quarter more valid than yours. Also, giving the information toward something is called 411, therefore you auto lose that argument as my post count is literally the number of information incarnate.

Motherducka I drink 4 CocaColas a day despite information that it's unhealthy, you can get out of here with that wack *** self-wank.

Heath Ledger Joker is dead. Rey is still alive, therefore she is stronger and is proven more durable. Joker lost this fight in 2008, before this tourny started so how can he possibly even fight?

Because the Joker always has a plan. Unlike you, who thought it was a good idea to represent Rey when all you do 24/7 is talk about the masculine Cosmic Armor Superman and how other men are obsessed with him, which is not only assuming people's sexuality, it made Rey kill you in your sleep like Luke tried to do to the one dude who ain't nobody know what his name is because that movie sucked and as such, Rey has no one representing her, meaning

Loading Video...

Willy Wonka said it meaning you can shut up because you're wrong

Rey wins because she is still alive. There is no further argument. The one who can actually fight and who currenty isn't a skeleton wins.

Skeletons are real. The Force isn't. Real > unreal.

Loading Video...

Here, again, just in case you're computer wasn't working, which would make sense since your computer is representative of your wack brain that thinks a friggin girl could beat a man

Loading Video...

One more time for the voters

Loading Video...

IN CONCLUSION

Loading Video...

One more time, just to be safe.

Loading Video...
CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@cocacolaman: I just spent 54 seconds watching those 6 videos.

And I got nothing in return...

This is outrageous!

Good day sir.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: I just spent 54 seconds watching those 6 videos.

And I got nothing in return...

This is outrageous!

Good day sir.

Loading Video...

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MichaelJulius

PFFT, you don't even have any alt accusations against you. Apparently I am all of these users all at the same time and many more.

Sagathelegend - 1884

El_Mago - 2129

Einefaust - 1432

Xearsay - 512

Etriel (Yep, been called him too) - 1933

Etriels first Alt was Sungsam - 3209

You have mere pocket change Karma post count compared to the accusations I have !

Even Willy Wonka himself drops Pepsi into his vats and that is what caused the fizzy lifting, which lead to the near deaths of an old man and a young boy. Tell me, hotshot, how many people almost died from getting high on Coke ZERO? That's right. ZERO did. You can clearly see rust stains on that metal and we all know Coke removes rust from metal, so this is Pepsi confirmed more powerful than Coke anyway. Debunked. That is why it was called Coke ZERO...cuz it has no power what so ever.

No Caption Provided

Doesn't even have the power to almost kill two innocent people via death by fan blade. Even says its weak in the name of the product. You lost this battle right here with ZERO in your name! Coke even agrees you are ZERO. Pepsi is MAX power. So you auto lose.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Cosmic Armor Superman? You mean Cosmic Armor REY? I clearly posted the true form of the Cosmic Armor in the last thread of this tourny. It was shown to be Rey in disguise the entire time. I proved this already, countering this isn't possible.

No Caption Provided

>"Because the Joker always has a plan."

Joker's plan was to commit suicide as soon as he found out he'd have to go up against Cosmic Rey. He couldn't even handle the passionate heat enimating from the infinitely powerful vaginal tract that is Cosmic Armor Rey. He forefit this tourny before it even began.

No Caption Provided

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PFFT, you don't even have any alt accusations against you. Apparently I am all of these users all at the same time and many more.

Sagathelegend - 1884

El_Mago - 2129

Einefaust - 1432

Xearsay - 512

Etriel (Yep, been called him too) - 1933

Etriels first Alt was Sungsam - 3209

You have mere pocket change Karma post count compared to the accusations I have !

Sadly, because you're trash, that all gets subtracted instead of added, meaning you actually have negative post count. Before you say it's illogical, remember that you're backing a feminist, so logic should be your last worry.

Also, you forgot to mention there are an infinite amount of numbers between numbers, and an infinite amount of numbers between those numbers, because math. Therefore, I'm infinite, while you're negative infinite. We're polar opposites, and since I'm right, that means you're wrong. This is supported by you supporting a leftist girl, and the opposite of left is right, further showing I'm right.

Even Willy Wonka himself drops Pepsi into his vats and that is what caused the fizzy lifting, which lead to the near deaths of an old man and a young boy. Tell me, hotshot, how many people almost died from getting high on Coke ZERO? That's right. ZERO did. You can clearly see rust stains on that metal and we all know Coke removes rust from metal, so this is Pepsi confirmed more powerful than Coke anyway. Debunked. That is why it was called Coke ZERO...cuz it has no power what so ever.

Notice how he didn't actually address the fact that Willy Wonka said he loses. On the Vine, you have to respond to every post within 2.4 milliseconds or you ran away because you lost. Therefore, he lost.

Loading Video...

Doesn't even have the power to almost kill two innocent people via death by fan blade. Even says its weak in the name of the product. You lost this battle right here with ZERO in your name! Coke even agrees you are ZERO. Pepsi is MAX power. So you auto lose.

Zero is still higher than your knowledge of how to use the Quote button, apparently.

Cosmic Armor Superman? You mean Cosmic Armor REY? I clearly posted the true form of the Cosmic Armor in the last thread of this tourny. It was shown to be Rey in disguise the entire time. I proved this already, countering this isn't possible.

Fantastic. Cosmic Armor Rey is uglier than Brie Larson, so she loses.

Joker's plan was to commit suicide as soon as he found out he'd have to go up against Cosmic Rey. He couldn't even handle the passionate heat enimating from the infinitely powerful vaginal tract that is Cosmic Armor Rey. He forefit this tourny before it even began.

Wow, Joker got this far in the tourney while forfeiting? Just another feat to show he's >>>> Rey! Thanks a lot, man!

Also, Joker forfeited because he accidentally looked at the YouTube comment section and he decided it would be best to let Rey live because it would cause more Anarchy. So even if I lose, I win. Can't say the same for you.

FINAL THOUGHTS

Joker wins and you're wrong.

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, Brie is a...handsome woman, you leave her alone you mansplaining narcissist!!!

I have to give you the win on one statement you made, however at the same time, it destroys your original argument too, Joker is actually not dead. That was a total misdirection from him. He is currently living with Mysterio on a ranch as a cowboy and they are in love.

So, once again, Rey brings together two separate fictional universe characters, one from Marvel and one from DC, and puts them together in a small tent in Colorado's northern territories.

Loading Video...

Rey's Cosmic narrative control is proven time and time again to overpower Ledger's Joker and rewrite his entire narrative. Joker quit being Joker and faked his death, went to live with Mysterio, who is a Marvel character. Who owns the MCU? That's right, Disney. What other property does Disney own? Star Wars.

You cannot possibly deny the fanwank power of Mysterio around this forum. He and Thing616 are infinitely powerful too, so that means Rey transcends the most wanked and absurd character out there that topped Joker in a small tent in Colorado.

No Caption Provided

I rest my case. Just like Mysterio laid his case in Joker. Both Brie and Mysterio were working together to trick Joker the entire time, proving he is not capable of any foresight at all...it always leads back to Brie Larson, who is just the Snoke to Rey's Palpatine behind the curtain.

See, here is proof they colluded.

No Caption Provided

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CocaColaMan
lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Shinne

@thespartanb345t: Tag after every post for all the tournament threads.

Rey transcends the most wanked and absurd character out there that topped Joker in a small tent in Colorado.

And damn, Michael is still arguing for transcendence even when he's not debating CAS. It has ingrained in him.

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Transcendddddenceeee

@lan_fan said:

@thespartanb345t: Tag after every post for all the tournament threads.

Rey transcends the most wanked and absurd character out there that topped Joker in a small tent in Colorado.

And damn, Michael is still arguing for transcendence even when he's not debating CAS. It has ingrained in him.

Antti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Antti

lmfao.. this one reminds me of ERB..

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@cocacolaman: @michaeljulius:

I am... In shock. Glorious.

So glorious, in fact, that I think there should be one final grand post from each of you thoroughly explaining why your character wins (through feats and logic DUH.)

Not a requirement because you both posted enough, but this was so damn good that I request an encore because it just started getting good.

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MichaelJulius

The Overvoid has spoken, an encore is desired and it shall be given.

Here is Rey singing Mulans "I'll make a man out of you." Which was dedicated to Nolan Joker. Joker has no singing videos that demoralize an entire gender base. Right here is the crux, mate. Considering your name has ZERO in it, I don't need to type much, I'll let videos do most of the talking. (Killstreak 1x)

Loading Video...

Want Proof of Cosmic Rey Armor's Meta feats? Suck on this!! Here is Rey reading a star wars book for us, literal proof she is multi tiers meta and Joker is just a confused cowboy who isn't sure if he likes Mysterio or not. (Killstreak-2x)

Loading Video...

Look...she is a Giraffe in real life too! Is Joker a Giraffe?!? CAN HE EVEN GIRAFFE!? gg/thread

(Killstreak 3x)

Loading Video...

"Also, Joker forfeited because he accidentally looked at the YouTube comment section and he decided it would be best to let Rey live because it would cause more Anarchy. So even if I lose, I win. Can't say the same for you." CocacolaZEROman

(Killstreak 4x)

Loading Video...

"Fantastic. Cosmic Armor Rey is uglier than Brie Larson, so she loses." - Cocacolaman

(Killstreak 5x, lets callin the Chopper)

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

"Zero is still higher than your knowledge of how to use the Quote button, apparently." - Cocacolaman

(Killstreak - 6x)

Loading Video...

First off, I hate clutter and have you ever tried to quote someone who used the Quote function? It is a goddamn nightmare, but since you insist, I shall oblige.

Here is the inspiration for Ledger's Joker, NOT EVEN A REAL OR NEW CHARACTER...A TOTAL RIP OF AND A SHAM.

Loading Video...

(Killstreak 7x, - 115x)

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

I've effectively destroyed Cocacolaman's arguments at every turn. Was it really a shock to win against someone with ZERO directly in their name? Time for Nolan to board the Titanic and sink to the bottom where he belongs. Cosmic Rey is not beatable. Don't even try to debate this, she won this tourny before it even started. In fact...holy...she was the one who made this tourny in the first place. Facts are facts, like all the political posts on facebook and twitter, if its on the net you can be sure its valid.

No Caption Provided

Godspeed Joker, Godspeed as you sink down into the icy depths of insta'loss. You stood no chance against the vagina that represents the voice of the people.

Loading Video...

@cocacolaman@thespartanb345t

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is Rey singing Mulans "I'll make a man out of you." Which was dedicated to Nolan Joker. Joker has no singing videos that demoralize an entire gender base. Right here is the crux, mate. Considering your name has ZERO in it, I don't need to type much, I'll let videos do most of the talking. (Killstreak 1x)

Mulan sucked, The Lion King was way better and Joker > that villain.

Kidding about the Mulan sucking.

And Zero is still superior to the IQ points of someone supporting Rey.

Want Proof of Cosmic Rey Armor's Meta feats? Suck on this!! Here is Rey reading a star wars book for us, literal proof she is multi tiers meta and Joker is just a confused cowboy who isn't sure if he likes Mysterio or not. (Killstreak-2x)

Joker standing next to Mysterio is an amazing feat. Mysterio can defeat Wonder Woman. Not only is this comparing live action to comic books (comics are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LA) but Mysterio is a man while Wonder Woman is a girl, so the fact he managed to win shows how much superior men are to women.

Look...she is a Giraffe in real life too! Is Joker a Giraffe?!? CAN HE EVEN GIRAFFE!? gg/thread

Giraffes couldn't even kill Ellie from the Last of Us. Since the Last of Us is considered by many as one of the greatest video games, I think The Dark Knight scales to it right properly. If a mere woman can effortlessly no sell giraffes, I think a full grown man could beat one.

Oh, nice, you learned how to use the Quote button. You obviously found out it existed because of me, so you owe me a favor. My request is that you lose, so I hope you'll oblige.v

Here is the inspiration for Ledger's Joker, NOT EVEN A REAL OR NEW CHARACTER...A TOTAL RIP OF AND A SHAM.

A ripoff? Rey is literally Luke Skywalker getting circumcised and acquiring plot armor.

I've effectively destroyed Cocacolaman's arguments at every turn. Was it really a shock to win against someone with ZERO directly in their name? Time for Nolan to board the Titanic and sink to the bottom where he belongs. Cosmic Rey is not beatable. Don't even try to debate this, she won this tourny before it even started. In fact...holy...she was the one who made this tourny in the first place. Facts are facts, like all the political posts on facebook and twitter, if its on the net you can be sure its valid.

Maybe I didn't get my point across clearly earlier. Here, let me rephrase it.

Loading Video...

The fact I have zero in my name is actually great. Aborted babies spend zero time outside the womb, and since they are more controversial than Rey, it shows how they (and thus I) have superior power to Queen Controversy herself. And since Joker > me, Joker stomps.

Godspeed Joker, Godspeed as you sink down into the icy depths of insta'loss. You stood no chance against the vagina that represents the voice of the people.

I think the best way to sum up your beliefs on Rey can be taken from the great GhostRavage.

You're basically that little creepy kid with a tumor the size of his hand in his left eye that yells "Heretic, burn him alive" every time someone questions his religion.

Are you having gender identity issues? Because there's no way an intelligent male would actually be defending women like this. I think you need to go find a time travel machine and go back in time to when Pence was trying his Gay Conversion therapy. May not be your issue, but transgender and gay are both queer, so it should work fine either way. Just trying to help you out, dude.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what the actual fuck

Shade545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Shade545  Online
Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: yea big ones this was some serious fire from both sides like this was easily the worst cringiest garbage fires ive ever layed me eyes on at no point was anything here all that good from either sides, they took more personal shots at each other rather than debate the memes an or character that they said they were representing. honestly both users aught to slap themselves an be dq'ed congrates gentlemen id subtracted points from both of you if it was up 2 me but hey thats my opinon

Shade545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Shade545  Online

@y3kthunder: I thought it was funny. But your are right, at least our match didn't involve insults to eachother.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: i honestly didnt find anything here funny it was... my eyes... an yes at least ours did not hv that

Shade545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Shade545  Online

@y3kthunder: Actually to be more specific i only found this part funny

Zero is still higher than your knowledge of how to use the Quote button, apparently.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545: yea thats funny but at the same time it gets zero points from me as its a personal shot

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: yea i get that my point was a lot of this was shots fired at each other instead of why your character or meme was more omnipotent than the others

Shade545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Shade545  Online

@cocacolaman: Sadly, i actually think this is the case. My opponent is almost DQ'd and he hasn't even opened.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: lol yea i do feel that an i agree i believe most have lost inspiration, or care or like you forgot tis was even a thing. so i guess i shouldnt be to harsh with my comments lets just say this surprised me an wasnt what i was expecting

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: alright lol well i do believe you succeded in your mission. an itll take it.

Shade545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Shade545  Online

@cocacolaman: I love reading debates like this so i can only thank you for the time and anti-effort you put into this.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey is literally Luke Skywalker getting circumcised and acquiring plot armor.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm dying