Beyond Omnipotence Tourney: Nolan Joker (CocaColaMan) vs. Rian Johnson (ComicGirl21)

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSpartanB345T
Rian Johnson, represented by ComicGirl21
Rian Johnson, represented by ComicGirl21
616 Thanos, who dies immediately.
616 Thanos, who dies immediately.
Nolan Joker, represented by CocaColaMan
Nolan Joker, represented by CocaColaMan

Battle Stipulations

• Joker hates schemers. Thanos is scheming, planning on gathering all the stones for Lady Death so that he can fulfill her ultimate goal: to erase The Last Jedi from existence. Because of this scheme, Joker decides to show Thanos how pathetic his schemes really are by defeating him in battle. Meanwhile, Rian Johnson overheard Thanos's plan from an Imperial First Order Probe Droid and wants to stop him. Coincidentally, they all meet and face off. Joker takes one look at Rian Johnson and decides he is not a gamer and vows to kill him as well. Thanos needs to preserve his plan, so he faces off to end both of his opponents. However, just as he is about to beat them both, Oppenheimer comes from nowhere and kills him horribly: (circa 2019, colorized:)
  • Joker and Johnson are shocked by Thanos's destruction but are still out for blood. They face off and then attack each other.

Debate Structure:

• This is a 1 v 1 v 1, meaning one debater will post, then another, and then another, and finally, it will return to the first debater. Otherwise, it works like a normal CaV.
  • Each debater needs to prove that their character can solothe other two characters throughout their immense, beyond abstracts levels of infinite omnipotence.

How is voting different here?

• Voting is based on who was funnier and more creative in their posts. Besides that, votes are no different in their structure. Provide reasoning as to why your vote was funnier, provide examples on which arguments were better, etc.
  • I want to emphasize that joke votes (ie. "Bugs Bunny wins" or some other character not involved in the match) and votes that aren't properly articulated will not be counted.)
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The Man Who Laughs

Now let's get right into it.

Thanos

Now, Thanos is strong, I'm not going to lie. But I mean, just look at this earlier part of the tournament. Eminem literally was so tired of Thanos' schemes that he decided to leave the battle. Thanos was such a microbe that Slim Shady didn't feel the NEED to face Thanos, Dione wasn't worth his time. Obviously this means Eminem using 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his power could one shot Thanos. Since Eminem is a "Rap God," and not a God in general, we can conclude that Eminem's omnipotence stretches only to his rapping ability. Therefore, we can conclude that Eminem's Omnipotence >>>>> Thanos. Here, we are discussing Beyond Omnipotent characters like the Joker and Rian Johnson.

Meanwhile:

Loading Video...

Joker raps better than Eminem because that's my opinion and is therefore never wrong. This is backed up by the fact that Thanos failed miserably at rapping, as pointed out by @manaman, so this is consistent.

And I can quote multiple users (not saying any names) who all agree that Thanos is street tier. Considering that is Captain America's tier, the absolute highest than Thanos can be is omnipotent+, but that's assuming Cap ever used more than 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his power, and you can't prove that he didn't, so therefore he didn't.

Now that I've proven Thanos useless (I've got more proof, like Joker being a better villain according to reliable online fan sources) I'll get to the actual threat.

Rian Johnson

Rian isn't a threat btw. Get clickbaited, inb4 lock, lololololol (insert emojis here)

So, as we all know, Joker directed The Dark Knight. The Last Jedi is at 91 on RT.The Dark Knight is at 94 on RT. However, there is an infinite amount of numbers between every number, because math, and an infinite amount of numbers between every single one of those infinite amount of numbers, with infinite numbers separating those infinite numbers from more infinite numbers, and the only thing separating them is an infinite amount of numbers, separated by an infinite amount of numbers. Therefore, The Dark Knight is infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite x infinite better than The Last Jedi as a ridiculous lowball. That last part's not a joke btw

Ledger directed a portion of The Dark Knight. That scene had the Joker in it, who is the best part of the movie. As such, we can conclude Ledger is superior to himself, but as the Joker is superior to Batman, who is superior to Ledger, we can conclude Joker > Batman > Ledger > Joker > The Dark Knight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Last Jedi. Freaking human level JJ Abrams did better than Rian Johnson by popular opinion, and since on the Vine the popular opinion is fact, we can conclude that Rian is only human level. And since there's no proof humans didn't create God, we can conclude Rian is only barely above omnipotent.

In Conclusion

Joker wins, Rian would whoop Thanos but he isn't on Joker's level.

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: @thespartanb345t: How did Thanos proceed? I thought I made it clear that Eminem doesn't need to respond in order to defeat low level threats. Just like Nick Canon, Thanos trying to attack Eminem was self defeating and Eminem had no need to respond to the thread any longer

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TakenStew22  Online
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manaman: You didn't respond in enough days (I tagged you and reminded you several times) so you were kicked according to the tourney rules.

ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheSpartanB345T
TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TakenStew22  Online

@thespartanb345t: I don't think I'll have the time to make a post. If you want you can cancel me out if you want. I'm not good at this anyway tbh.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22:

If @comicgirl21 can step in and reply before you do you'll be fine and will have another 10 days after her post, and you can get an extension (whenever you feel you'd have time- until the weekend, a whole week-- as long as it is backed with reasonable explanation) if you have a legitimate reason either way.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TakenStew22  Online

@thespartanb345t: It's probably just laziness, but there's many things going on and I can't do all of them at once.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22@comicgirl21

I'm giving you both until Monday night to post. If one of you (either or) posts, you're fine, but otherwise you'll both be DQ'd.

I know TakenStew already gave a heads up, this is more for Comic Girl.

Of course, a legitimate excuse will provide more time.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Also, to clarify: are you officially stepping down from the tourney?

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TakenStew22  Online
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Update: Thanos was eliminated on grounds of him being so bad at rapping that he's useless and not beyond omnipotence, or even close to galaxy level. Pathetic.

It's up to @cocacolaman and @comicgirl21 now.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TakenStew22  Online

Btw, my trump card for Thanos stomping everyone here was him oneshotting TOAA himself 3 times.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

So just remember that Thanos fodderizes your favorite character. GG.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers