- Joker hates schemers. Thanos is scheming, planning on gathering all the stones for Lady Death so that he can fulfill her ultimate goal: to erase The Last Jedi from existence. Because of this scheme, Joker decides to show Thanos how pathetic his schemes really are by defeating him in battle. Meanwhile, Rian Johnson overheard Thanos's plan from an
ImperialFirst Order Probe Droid and wants to stop him. Coincidentally, they all meet and face off. Joker takes one look at Rian Johnson and decides he is not a gamer and vows to kill him as well. Thanos needs to preserve his plan, so he faces off to end both of his opponents. However, just as he is about to beat them both, Oppenheimer comes from nowhere and kills him horribly: (circa 2019, colorized:)
- Joker and Johnson are shocked by Thanos's destruction but are still out for blood. They face off and then attack each other.
- This is a 1 v 1 v 1, meaning one debater will post, then another, and then another, and finally, it will return to the first debater. Otherwise, it works like a normal CaV.
- Each debater needs to prove that their character can solothe other two characters throughout their immense, beyond abstracts levels of infinite omnipotence.
How is voting different here?
- Voting is based on who was funnier and more creative in their posts. Besides that, votes are no different in their structure. Provide reasoning as to why your vote was funnier, provide examples on which arguments were better, etc.
- I want to emphasize that joke votes (ie. "Bugs Bunny wins" or some other character not involved in the match) and votes that aren't properly articulated will not be counted.)