Beyond Omnipotence Tourney: MCU Black Widow (The_Magister) vs. Aku (TheMismatchKing) OPEN FOR VOTES

• 51 results
Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSpartanB345T
MCU Black Widow, represented by The_Magister
MCU Black Widow, represented by The_Magister
Aku, from Samurai Jack, represented by TheMismatchKing
Aku, from Samurai Jack, represented by TheMismatchKing

Battle Stipulations

• Black Widow was hired by SHIELD to assassinate Aku.
  • Aku was unimpressed. He prepares for battle.

The battle takes place here:

No Caption Provided

How is voting different here?

• Voting is based on who was funnier and more creative in their posts. Besides that, votes are no different in their structure. Provide reasoning as to why your vote was funnier, provide examples on which arguments were better, etc.
  • I want to emphasize that joke votes (ie. "Bugs Bunny wins" or some other character not involved in the match) and votes that aren't properly articulated will not be counted.
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 takenstew22  Moderator

TAEP.

Avatar image for themismatchking
TheMismatchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow? A mere mortal fighting Aku? The King of Evil. HA!

Aku killed the Living Tribunal for god's sake!

This alone should make Aku one-shot insect lady but nope! Theres more

During the Marvel/Cartoon Network crossover, Aku killed Thanos and got the Infinity Gauntlet.

And then he merged with the Heart of the Universe and Killed the One Above All. Ending both universes.

Aku stomps. No question!

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMismatchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 takenstew22  Moderator

Impressive.

TheMismatchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will wait for The_Magister to respond.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep pls

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

tag after mag's posts

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister

Just a reminder, you have until January 10th (which is in 7 days for me) to post or you get kicked.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister

Just a reminder, you have until January 10th (which is in 7 days for me) to post or you get kicked.

Yeah IK, I can count. I'm not KoL.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t: Damn I really forgot after making a big deal about not forgetting. Can I get a 10 hour extension?

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow (MCU)

No Caption Provided

Natalia Alianovna "Natasha" Romanoff, also known as Black Widow, was one of the most talented spies and assassins in the entire world and a founding member of the Avengers. Originally a KGB operative and dangerous assassin, Romanoff was recruited into S.H.I.E.L.D. by Clint Barton. Having extensive mastery in martial arts and armed with her Bite, Black Widow became one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most efficient agents. During one mission, she was sent undercover into Stark Industries to watch Tony Stark due to the fear that he was dying. During this mission, Romanoff assisted Stark with defeating Ivan Vanko's terrorist plots against him.

When Loki declared war on the Earth, Black Widow was recruited into the Avengers after Hawkeye had just been enthralled by Loki. Romanoff assisted in recruiting Stark and Bruce Banner into the team while they tracked down and attempted to capture Loki, eventually saving Barton from his grasp. Once Loki's entire plan had been uncovered, Romanoff joined the team during the Battle of New York and was instrumental in destroying the portal over the city which had been created by the Tesseract, effectively ending the entire invasion while Loki was defeated and captured.

In the wake of the Avengers successfully defeating Loki, Romanoff had continued her work with S.H.I.E.L.D., this time working with Captain America. While working together, Romanoff and Rogers uncovered a conspiracy following an assassination attempt on Nick Fury, which had eventually led to them discovering that HYDRA had somehow been infiltrating their entire organization. Despite the efforts of the Winter Soldier to stop them, Romanoff helped expose Alexander Pierce's evil schemes to the world, which also resulted in all of her own morally dubious history being revealed. As a result, Romanoff was forced into dropping off the grid again and began rebuilding her cover.

Romanoff eventually rejoined the Avengers, working to bring down various HYDRA cells across the world and assisting in the capture of Wolfgang von Strucker. However, before she could form a romantic relationship with Banner, the rogue artificial intelligence Ultron was created by Stark and Banner, forcing Romanoff and the rest of their team to join together and defeat him. Despite being captured, Romanoff was able to inform the team of Ultron's location on Sokovia, resulting in a final battle in which the Avengers had defeated Ultron once and for all. Unlike most members of the original Avengers, Black Widow remained a member while forming the second incarnation of the team.

As many of the governments of the world had demanded the Avengers to sign the Sokovia Accords in the wake of their recent battles, Romanoff agreed to their terms and signed the Accords. She later joined Iron Man in a fight against Captain America due to his disagreements with the Accords and his criminal activities with the Winter Soldier who Rogers was attempting to protect. As the two Avengers' factions fought against each other, Romanoff betrayed Iron Man's team in order to assist Captain America to find the instigator of the team's fight. As a result, Black Widow had to escape from the government for aiding Rogers, while being on the run, Romanoff soon joined him and Wilson in stopping terrorists.

When the threat of Thanos approached Earth, Romanoff, Rogers, and Wilson protected Vision, who had the Mind Stone, which Thanos was after. They later defended Wakanda from the attack, but were ultimately defeated when Thanos destroyed half of all life with the Infinity Gauntlet, where Romanoff emerged as one of the survivors. Romanoff was part of the Ambush on Thanos in an effort to retrieve the Infinity Stones and undo the Titan's snap, with no success.

Five years later, Romanoff led the Avengers alongside Captain America, now formed by Okoye, Rocket Raccoon, Nebula, War Machine, and Captain Marvel. In order to undo the Snap, the remaining Avengers split up in teams to retrieve all Infinity Stones from several alternate timelines in the Time Heist. Sent to retrieve the Soul Stone on Vormir with Barton, Romanoff, against Barton's insistence, willingly jumped off the Vormir mountains into the abyss below, sacrificing herself in the process in order to obtain the Soul Stone for the Avengers.

-MCU Wiki

Why she wins, most certainly

You bring up Thanos... this has brought about your defeat.

We see Black Widow fight Proxima Midnight here:

Loading Video...

She hits her in the ELBOW and disarms her with an electric shock. This is an insanely impressive feat. Why? Because Proxima is a disciple of Thanos... and more importantly, she's superior to Thanos!

Loading Video...

Proxima keeps Wanda on the defensive the whole time. Her skill and strength are unquestionable.

Meanwhile:

Loading Video...

Thanos is almost killed by Wanda... this shows a clear and direct scaling by which Black Widow would DEMOLISH Thanos, no questions asked.

Furthermore, here Black Widow dominates around half a dozen (but let's say 30 just as a conservative estimate) mercs that were hand-picked to fight the Avengers, according to the expert @anthp2000:

Loading Video...

So each of these mercs is kind of like a foil to Captain America, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, etc. in terms of abilities. That's their ON-PAPER STATUS.

And what does Widow do? She straight up destroys them. This shows that realistically, she's above all the other Avengers put together.

Now, let's address The Living Tribunal argument. To my understanding, they're basically deities. Good thing Widow has scaling there too.

She beat Hawkeye:

Loading Video...

Hawkeye kept up with Black Panther:

Loading Video...

Black Panther beat up Bucky:

Loading Video...

Bucky kept up with Cap:

Loading Video...

Cap outskilled and had the upper hand on Loki multiple times:

Loading Video...

Loki kept up with Thor easily:

Loading Video...

Now, Thor is a god. A GOD, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike The Living Tribunal, he's important enough to have his own movie franchise and appearances in many MCU film properties. So by default, he's better. And yeah yeah, you might argue the "616 >>> MCU" route, but imagine 616 Cap actually being written to beat MCU Cap. LMAO. Much to @pipxeroth's chagrin and @buildhare's ecstasy, MCU Cap would likely stomp because 616 Cap is a nobody that hardly anyone cares about outside of ComicVine.

So with that in mind, MCU always > 616 and MCU Thor >>>> The Living Tribunal.

Conclusion

Black Widow wins for sure.

No Caption Provided

Fatality.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmfao TOAA

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 anthp2000  Moderator

This is such a try-hard smh.

TheMismatchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister

Took you long enough now lets bring some Aku to the table

Now, keep in mind Black Widow is a mere mortal with some nice quirks.

Now the things i said in my first post was not Aku's best feats. But lets talk about Black Widow first.

The Thanos i mentioned was the 616 version not the MCU one whom is a weakling.

Shes a mere mortal so Aku can shoot her and Black Widow bleeds and dies after a while...

Now the Living Tribunal was in the MCU but LT is so powerful that he had to be removed and Aku is above him so Aku solos the MCU without even trying

Now heres Aku destroying the Marvel Omniverse in his base form.

Black Widow has no history of fighting Supreme Beings.

Aku Is above Supreme Beings.

Aku has also crushed drones with no effort: https://imgur.com/1qd6gOh

Aku also defeated a titan with two punches: https://streamable.com/jrag1

That titan is easily above Black Widow by just fighting Aku.

Those are not Aku's top feats but i will save those later.

Aku takes no lasting damage from nonholy weapons, regardless of skill or craftsmanship. Any damage done to him is quickly regenerated so no matter what Black Widow can do. She can't kill Aku.

So Aku solos The Marvel multiverse and The DC Verse and Black Widow is FAR below Galactus who gets his ass handed by The Fantastic Four who are also mortals but they are stronger then Widow...

Black Widow is not even top 100 strongest. Aku is above Marvel Itself...

I will end it here.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 takenstew22  Moderator

KoL tier scaling.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: It's been 12 days or so, I'll give you until Monday night to have a post up, final deadline.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: It's been 12 days or so, I'll give you until Monday night to have a post up, final deadline.

If you can give a legitimate excuse for not making the Monday deadline I'll extend, but otherwise, that's the limit.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Justiciar
The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Justiciar

@themismatchking: MCU Thanos >> 616 Thanos. Tell me, when you walk down a street and bring up Thanos, who will people think of? Some obscure nobody from comics, or the glorious MCU version? 'Nuff said.

Also, the feats you posted for Aku are impressive, but...

Loading Video...

Here's a teaser trailer for Black Widow.

At the time of me writing this post, it has:

No Caption Provided

Approximately 39 million...

The 39 Clues is a book series, the first book of which is written by Rick Riordan.

No Caption Provided

Rick Riordan is the author of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, which is a series about GREEK GODS. The series has deities that outclass the Marvel ones. Why? I mean, the reason is simple as per usual. Popularity. Who has heard of The Living Tribunal besides some shut-in nerds on ComicVine that dwell in their parents' basements?

Meanwhile, ZEUS...

No Caption Provided

He is someone that the masses know. So, in a hypothetical crossover, Zeus would never be written to lose to The Living Tribunal or other Marvel cosmic entities.

Black Widow scales to Zeus via the number 39.

Conclusion

Scaling to Zeus, Black Widow beats the hell out of Aku. This is non-negotiable.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMismatchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheMismatchKing

@the_magister 616 Thanos >> MCU Thanos because 616 Thanos is the reason MCU Thanos exists in the first place. You know why MCU Thanos was so hyped? because of 616 Thanos.

"Rick Riordan is the author of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, which is a series about GREEK GODS. The series has deities that outclass the Marvel ones."

Image result for and gif"

Zeus is less powerful then God who is equal with the TOAA and Aku is stronger then him. so....

Aku >> >> >> >> >> >> God >> Zeus.

"Why? I mean, the reason is simple as per usual. Popularity. Who has heard of The Living Tribunal besides some shut-in nerds on ComicVine that dwell in their parents' basements?"

Shocking.. because you are apart of this website.. and we have dont proof that you dont dwell in your parents' basement. So your just punching yourself in the face their pal. Also whom even cares about Zeus anyways besides Christians that pray to God every night.

Also

Aku can summon people from other verses as seen here.

Conclusion

Aku wins for sure.... Image result for aku gif"

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impressive.

TheMismatchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Aku wank is hilarious but it’s funny wank or not he still beats this mortal

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thespartanb345t said:

@the_magister Bump.

I'll give you until Sunday.

You're late.

I can give you an extension because I've been busy and not reminding and shit (also we have like no members left) but you've gotta put out something by this Sunday.

TheMismatchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheMismatchKing
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, @the_magister, you take forever. I'm just opening for votes now.

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DarkDementor101

Might as well vote while I'm here! So I'll give my vote to @the_magister. Now just to clarify, I'm voting on @the_magister, not because his posts were great (aka funny), but rather due to @themismatchking's lack of creativity on his part. His first post relied on bringing up entirely random pictures which hold no relevance to the character that he was representing which kind of sullies the point of the 'above omnipotence tourney'. What really makes these things sell like hot cakes (at least for me personally) is the weird and wonky arguments+scaling that you get to see. Your post should read like one of those crazy Illuminati conspiracy videos on YT where everything is interconnected very badly. In fact, @the_magister kind of did this when he went and linked BW to Riordan's Greek gods, by using the view count on BW's trailer as a means to do so. Your entire post was just straight up wanky, i.e there was nothing special about it. Anyone in this tourney can go and just crop and paste images of their character doing 'xyz' and make it look as funny as they want it to be, but then it lacks its own creative spin to your narrative. Now just to be clear, I am okay with making up your own images/scans to make it more funnier, but it should not be the front, back, and center of your entire post. @the_magister, again, was able to just barely @themismatchkingyou because he added in that weird 39 clues scaling to make BW above the Greek gods, which did manage to get a chuckle out of me.

Tbh, when I saw the characters, I was really hoping that @themismatchking would use the tie-in Ben10xSamuraiJack crossover to argue that Aku was above Ben by using some honky dory scaling, and then from there argue that since he was above Ben he was also above Alien X, and then suddenly starts the mass Omnipotent+ wanking from there. Bonus points if he copy and pastes AnimeFreak's wan~er 'post' on why Alien X is beyond Omniversal and is Omnipotent+.

Not the best one I've seen so far, but @the_magister did manage to get a chuckle or two out of me.

Voting for the_magister

I told you I can vote in under a month @thespartanb345t ;)

TheMismatchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hope we get some where with this..

TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

@darkdementor101: Appreciate the vote, and as always the very thorough reasoning!