Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#203  Edited By MrDirector786
@vegeta said:
" how is supe girl faster if beta goes 3 x tsol "
Supergirl outflew Superman once, and Superman is much faster than light. And also, I've never seen Beta Ray Bill do this:

No Caption Provided

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#204  Edited By castleking
@MrDirector786 said:
" Beta Ray Bill seems more durable and powerful, but Supergirl is faster. Not sure who is stronger though. "
BRB due to the magic amp of his hammer... is easily supergirls superior in the strength and punching power.
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#205  Edited By vegeta
@MrDirector786 said:
"@vegeta said:
" how is supe girl faster if beta goes 3 x tsol "
Supergirl outflew Superman once, and Superman is much faster than light. And also, I've never seen Beta Ray Bill do this:

No Caption Provided
"

me neither and i dont think bill is that fast as everone says
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By MrDirector786
@castleking said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" Beta Ray Bill seems more durable and powerful, but Supergirl is faster. Not sure who is stronger though. "
BRB due to the magic amp of his hammer... is easily supergirls superior in the strength and punching power. "
Oh yeah. In that case, Supergirl's only advantages are speed and agility.
DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#207  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((beta ray bill)) (( and please don't get mad and jump on me for this but to me thor hulk  not too sure about sentry can beat her)) ((opinion))

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#208  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@MrDirector786 said:
"@castleking said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
BRB due to the magic amp of his hammer... is easily supergirls superior in the strength and punching power. "
Oh yeah. In that case, Supergirl's only advantages are speed and agility."

i would not say that BRB has her beat on power
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Omg chris

i change my vote to brb from what i read and seen he has higher durabilty and strength not to mention she's weak against magic attacks a couple of hits from strom breaker im sure she'll be down for the count not to mention his broken aparts planets with his strikes so yeah brb ftw

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Omg chris said:
"i change my vote to brb from what i read and seen he has higher durabilty and strength not to mention she's weak against magic attacks a couple of hits from strom breaker im sure she'll be down for the count not to mention his broken aparts planets with his strikes so yeah brb ftw "

shes only weak to magic, a couple of attacks are not gonna take her down, supegirl has been said to be able to crack planets in half with a punch and is faster then sups so hows BRB gonna hit her? not jumping down on you just asking.
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Omg chris

super girl has been tagged by slower people just saying bro and his durabilty is insane survivng black holes and a sun going supernova yeah she has to do alot to bring him down

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Omg chris said:
"super girl has been taged by slower people just saying bro "

i know she has but it's not like shes gonna sit there and let BRB pund on her when he is magical
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#213  Edited By Caligula

this is idiocy Kara wins this by a long shot, and anyone who thinks Beta stands a chance, needs to read a Justice League comic, then comeback and tell why Bill wins?

Marvel Fan-boys much?

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Omg chris
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Omg chris said:
i know she has but it's not like shes gonna sit there and let BRB pund on her when he is magical "
of course she isn't she'll speed blizt the crap out of him and i saw an intersting scan earler in this thread where she learned a trick from the flash that she moves so fast she's vibrating her body like he does so yeah your right she does have him beat in the speed department
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Omg chris said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Omg chris said:
i know she has but it's not like shes gonna sit there and let BRB pund on her when he is magical "
of course she isn't she'll speed blizt the crap out of him and i saw an intersting scan earler in this thread where she learned a trick from the flash that she moves so fast she's vibrating her body like he does so yeah your right she does have him beat in the speed department "
mmhmm, then add in her power that is almost to a sups level and i would think she wins this, BRB has not met someone like kara well kara has delt with magical people before
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Omg chris
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Omg chris said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Omg chris said:
of course she isn't she'll speed blizt the crap out of him and i saw an intersting scan earler in this thread where she learned a trick from the flash that she moves so fast she's vibrating her body like he does so yeah your right she does have him beat in the speed department "
mmhmm, then add in her power that is almost to a sups level and i would think she wins this, BRB has not met someone like kara well kara has delt with magical people before "
im saying double k.o no clear winner lol they both have power to punch planets apart brb has more durabilty but she beats him in speed.... double k.o like with doomsday and superman XD
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By TruePwnge
@Omg chris said:
" im saying double k.o no clear winner lol they both have power to punch planets apart brb has more durabilty but she beats him in speed.... double k.o like with doomsday and superman XD "
The Hammer has a lot more feats, its can phase through people, drain energy out of people, mess with time, dump people inside pocket dimensions.

If Bill is clever he can end this with one strike

Or he can let the fight drag on and probably beat her with durability
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Omg chris
@TruePwnge said:
" @Omg chris said:
" im saying double k.o no clear winner lol they both have power to punch planets apart brb has more durabilty but she beats him in speed.... double k.o like with doomsday and superman XD "
The Hammer has a lot more feats, its can phase through people, drain energy out of people, mess with time, dump people inside pocket dimensions.  If Bill is clever he can end this with one strike  Or he can let the fight drag on and probably beat her with durability "
i know what the hammer is capable of doing but with her speed and krytonian DNA im sure one shot wouldnt  but her down right away but i can see brb win this due to stormbreakers varies powers  and as i said before his higher durability will be his advantage 
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Logic Mark III

Stormbreaker is faster than her. Thor/Beta Ray have been shown to move at great speeds holding onto the hammer, and NO NOT JUST IN A STRAIGHT LINE dodging and whirling and such. Even if they coudln't the hammer follows their mental commands:  

Beta Ray : "HAMMER GO KILL THE HOTTIE" Stormbreaker : "Yes boss."

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#220  Edited By Static Shock

Supergirl.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By King_Saturn
Supergirl wins here
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By the creator

@Logic Mark III said:

"

Stormbreaker is faster than her. Thor/Beta Ray have been shown to move at great speeds holding onto the hammer, and NO NOT JUST IN A STRAIGHT LINE dodging and whirling and such. Even if they coudln't the hammer follows their mental commands:  

"

Actually I don't recall it acting like a heat seeking missile i.e. Hit that person. 
I do accept that he can control it's flight path, but that is different to what you are portraying because it means that it relies on BRB to again guide the hammer and if he cannot see his opponent, he might have some issues. 
Thors hammer has been shown to get to what 2 or 3 times light speed (in that scan when Thor faught Kang) so I assume that Stormbreaker can equal Mjolnir. 
Likewise Superman go to over 18x the speed of light so I will assume Supergirl can equal this.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Logic Mark III said:
"

"
You know, for someone with the word logic in their name, you sure don't use it alot
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Static Shock
@the creator said:
"Likewise Superman go to over 18x the speed of light so I will assume Supergirl can equal this. "
The fastest I've seen her move is 99 times the speed of light, busting a moon in the process. In comparison to Superman, she lefted him dusted, and he admitted to losing her.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Static Shock said:
" @the creator said:
"Likewise Superman go to over 18x the speed of light so I will assume Supergirl can equal this. "
The fastest I've seen her move is 99 times the speed of light, busting a moon in the process. In comparison to Superman, she lefted him dusted, and he admitted to losing her. "
Was this post crisis?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Static Shock
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
You know, for someone with the word logic in their name, you sure don't use it alot "

I called him out on that once. In the Midnighter vs. Spider-Man thread, he asked something about Spider-Man getting Dr Strange in the battle because MIdnighter had Doors. Me and Vance agreed that it was a very stupid question (even though he was probably being sarcastic) and that it contradicts his user name. 

He also thinks Black Panther is a victim of affirmative action, which is his excuse for Karnak getting KO'ed with a knee kick.... LMAO!
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By the creator
@Static Shock said:
"@the creator said:
The fastest I've seen her move is 99 times the speed of light, busting a moon in the process. In comparison to Superman, she lefted him dusted, and he admitted to losing her. "

Well there you go.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By AtPhantom
@Static Shock said:

" @the creator said:

Yeah, but that was when she was first introduced. At that time it was widely remarked that she is more powerful than Superman, only for us to find out later on that he just didn't want to let go.

EDIT: I'm talking about her leaving supes dusted, the busting moon part is completely legit.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Static Shock
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
Was this post crisis? "

Yes. The moon busting part.

The part about her leaving Superman in the dust was in her comic book run, in earlier issues. I don't have that scan, though.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Static Shock
@AtPhantom said:
Yeah, but that was when she was first introduced. At that time it was widely remarked that she is more powerful than Superman, only for us to find out later on that he just didn't want to let go.  EDIT: I'm talking about her leaving supes dusted, the busting moon part is completely legit. "
So, you think she's not faster than him? Or that she's equal?
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#231  Edited By Caligula

Kara one shot.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By AtPhantom
@Static Shock said:
" @AtPhantom said:
Yeah, but that was when she was first introduced. At that time it was widely remarked that she is more powerful than Superman, only for us to find out later on that he just didn't want to let go.  EDIT: I'm talking about her leaving supes dusted, the busting moon part is completely legit. "
So, you think she's not faster than him? Or that she's equal? "
I think his powers are a shade greater than hers, yes.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Static Shock
@AtPhantom said:
"I think his powers are a shade greater than hers, yes. "

OK.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By the creator
@Static Shock said:
"@the creator said:

I've spotted a mistake. 
The scan actually say the object was travelling at point nine nine eight the speed of light. In other words, 0.998 or 99.8% the speed of light. 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By castleking
obviously....
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Static Shock
@the creator said:
"I've spotted a mistake. The scan actually say the object was travelling at point nine nine eight the speed of light. In other words, 0.998 or 99.8% the speed of light.  "

Well, I knew it was a tad greater than just 99%. I just couldn't remember the exact figure. LOL.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By castleking
she still didnt reach the full speed of light she was still below it...
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#238  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Static Shock said:
"@the creator said:
"I've spotted a mistake. The scan actually say the object was travelling at point nine nine eight the speed of light. In other words, 0.998 or 99.8% the speed of light.  "
Well, I knew it was a tad greater than just 99%. I just couldn't remember the exact figure. LOL. "

I don't get percentages for superliminal speeds, how can you go .99% the speed of light? Makes no sense to me, it kind of makes me think she's going a tad UNDER the speed of light.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
"she still didnt reach the full speed of light she was still below it...
"

It might as well be light speed anyway, even if it's just barely below it. It's considerable. She would have to be faster than that, anyway if she was able to lose Superman in a race.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By castleking
superman on panel has also bn shown to fly right below light speed in space although his inconsistent planetary travels makes ppl assume he is faster which he is not it is just bad story telling...

No Caption Provided
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By the creator
@dreadmaster said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@the creator said:
Well, I knew it was a tad greater than just 99%. I just couldn't remember the exact figure. LOL. "
I don't get percentages for superliminal speeds, how can you go .99% the speed of light? Makes no sense to me, it kind of makes me think she's going a tad UNDER the speed of light. "

Thats right. It was near light speed. 
Think of light speed in another way, like 186,000 miles per second. 
99.8% of that merans she was travelling at 185,628 miles per second.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By the creator
@castleking said:
"she still didnt reach the full speed of light she was still below it...
"

Accepted but Superman has gone faster than 18x light speed and it's not much of an argument for her to move at speeds close to these.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Dreadmaster
@the creator said:
"@dreadmaster said:
"@Static Shock said:
"@the creator said:
I don't get percentages for superliminal speeds, how can you go .99% the speed of light? Makes no sense to me, it kind of makes me think she's going a tad UNDER the speed of light. "
Thats right. It was near light speed. Think of light speed in another way, like 186,000 miles per second. 99.8% of that merans she was travelling at 185,628 miles per second. "

Okay, those percentages make me confused when i see people interpreting that its ABOVE light speed
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Static Shock
@dreadmaster said:
"I don't get percentages for superliminal speeds, how can you go .99% the speed of light? Makes no sense to me, it kind of makes me think she's going a tad UNDER the speed of light. "
Superluminal speed is anything greater than 100% the speed of light. .99% the speed of light isn't even close to barely the speed of light. That's way off (about 1841.4 mph).
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Dreadmaster
@Static Shock said:
"@dreadmaster said:
"I don't get percentages for superliminal speeds, how can you go .99% the speed of light? Makes no sense to me, it kind of makes me think she's going a tad UNDER the speed of light. "
Superluminal speed is anything greater than 100% the speed of light. .99% the speed of light isn't even close to barely the speed of light. That's way off (about 1841.4 mph). "

Okay, Creator explained it to me, its when they use percentages for superliminal speeds(faster than light).
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
"superman on panel has also bn shown to fly right below light speed in space although his inconsistent planetary travels makes ppl assume he is faster which he is not it is just bad story telling...

"

He was being sucked into a black hole there, was he not? Besides, it even says that he's accelerating past the speed of light. Not only that, I've seen several examples of him moving past light in space, so there's no inconsistency there. The best examples are him moving at 18x the speed of light, and the one in Countdown, when Jimmy used that watch to call Superman and he arrived just in time, saying that he was across the galaxy.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By castleking
i dont recall ever seeing on panel saying he is moving past lightspeed or several times lightspeed... although i have seen, read and heard writers bio's state he moves just below light speed... i again point out that it is more fanboy wishful thinking and real world science being applied to bad story telling..

the black hole moment superman was inbetween two blackholes and he escaped through the bottle neck effect... the panel also showed him moving below light speed without confirming he went passed it since their was no need to for his escape velocity...

but if you have on panel confirmation or writers interview stating he does i will be more then willing to concede
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Static Shock

@castleking said:

"i dont recall ever seeing on panel saying he is moving past lightspeed or several times lightspeed... although i have seen, read and heard writers bio's state he moves just below light speed... i again point out that it is more fanboy wishful thinking and real world science being applied to bad story telling..

the black holw moment superman was inbetween two blackholes and he escaped through the bottle neck effect... the panel also showed him moving below light speed without confirming he went passed it since their was no need to for his escape velocity...
"

I think you're dismissing the fact that he's able to do so. There have been several examples of it, with the proper captions and implications to show how fast he's going. Fact of the matter is that he can move that fast. As for the scan of him being sucked into a black hole, there's the part that says. "184,202 miles/sec. Just shy of the speed of light. And accelerating." Sounds to me like he eventually exceeds it, due to the fact his speed is increasing exponentially in that showing, judging by the captions.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By the creator

When you crunch the numbers (using some averages), it calculates out to be about 18.4x the speed of light. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Static Shock

If you know how fast light moves and how far Saturn is from Earth, you'd understand CK.