beta ray bill vs supergirl

#151 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
Supergirl stomps him.

#152 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
VIZION2011 said: Yeah but whats selling me is she only a little stronger not as stronger and she has more ... [more]

BRB was fighting equal with Stardust, Stardust is a highend herald, all of the top end herald are much faster than Supergirl so your point is moot. And it has not been proven that she is stronger either.
#153 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
AtPhantom said: Supergirl stomps him. [more]

#154 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
Vance Astro said: AtPhantom said: Supergirl stomps him. [more] [more]

Don't you have anything inteligent to add to this fight. Like saying Supergirl can also beat Thanos.
#155 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: VIZION2011 said: Yeah but whats selling me is she only a little stronger not as stronger and she ... [more]
how have we not proved she is stronger? she can crack a planet if half with a punch ect ect when has BRB showed power like this, and what proof do you have that all the heralds are faster the kara, maybe if they go warp but other then that i don't see how, and it's not like they can fight at warp speed.
#156 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
SeSAW said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: VIZION2011 said: Yeah but whats selling me is she only a little stronger not as stronger ... [more]

BRB has the power to bust planets. and any herald other than Terrax and maybe Morg should be able to be faster than her maybe even they are. And warp speed just means faster than the speed of light its not like teleporting or anything.
#157 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: SeSAW said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: VIZION2011 said: Yeah but whats selling me is she only a little stronger not ... [more]
and they only go that fast do to warp, they can't fight at that speed, and i would love to see a scan of BRB showing the power to bust a planet.

#158 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
KursePrime said: Here is the thread that you claim was "nuked" by the Mods. [more] EPIC FAILI joined this forum ... [more]
Keep on 'pushing'.
I don't mind as you only dig a deeper hole for yourself.
I hope the PM from the Mods was entertaining.
Let's look for the next instalment.

SeSAW said:
TruePwnge said: the creator said: TruePwnge said: @SeSAW said: " BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high ... [more]
Coming from you, I take this as praise for being neutral then as your bias towards Marvel is awe inspiring.

@SeSAW said:
But shes has not proved shes on Supes level at all."
She is a Kryptonian who has been absorbing 'yellow' sun radiation for a few years now.
That is around the same length of time as Superman has had since he flew through a red sun and was depowered.
They therefore have approximately the same level of sunlight absorbed.
The difference between them physically is the difference between a grown man and a young woman of their approximate builds, each multiplied by their 'fully powered' kryptionian multiplier - for their strength (like maybe around a sextillion tonnes).
Reaction speed, flight speed, invulnerability, heat vision etc - these should all be at very similar levels because they are mostly based on the augmentation via solar energy.

You have seen Kryptonians with only a brief exposure to Yellow Solar rays get amped up to very high power levels. So how can Supergirl not be at levels approaching those of Superman when they have had similar exposure times.

And SeSAW, I am still waiting for you to explain how BRB overcomes her massively superior reactions speed (as she has the true Super Speed power).
#159 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Vance Astro said: Vance Astro said: AtPhantom said: Supergirl stomps him. [more] [more] Don't you have anything inteligent to add ... [more]
The irony is overwhelming.
#160 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude Stadust can go way faster than Kara can via th power cosmic and BRB hit him his reaction speed is sufficent to tag Kara period. If all you can come up with is speed try something else.

#161 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Dude Stadust can go way faster than Kara can via th power cosmic and BRB hit him his reaction speed ... [more]
what proof do you have that stardust beats her in reaction speed?
#162 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust has PC all heralds are capable of less than nanosecond reaction time

Avatar image for captain_danvers
#163 Posted by Captain Danvers (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins here.Beta Ray Bill isn't in Supergirl's league in pretty much anyway.I have seen alot of cases being made for speed but there is no evidence supporting any of it.Also Kara uses her speed all the time in pretty much every fight.Even if Beta Ray Bill was faster than her...he rarely uses his speed anyway.

#164 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
you did not answer my question, has HE ever shown speed like that i know SS has but i don't seem to remember stardust doing it.
Avatar image for captain_danvers
#165 Posted by Captain Danvers (152 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Airwalker and Terrax aren't.
#166 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
So that explains why he usually get's tagged by beings of much slower reaction speed.......
Actually that's not clear that Heralds (especially all of them) have reaction speed on this level.
Being able to fly real fast does not grant you the super speed ability.
Your argument will then no doubt move on to them needing this reaction speed if they need to make course corrections at this flight speed.
Since they have senses that can track objects up to light years distance away, why can't they use these senses to 'see' far ahead and thus make course corrections.

Show us the 'bullet time' type of activities the Flash performs being performed by Stardust then for example.
#167 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
Vance Astro said: AtPhantom said: Supergirl stomps him. [more] [more]

#168 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
SeSAW said: Stardust has PC all heralds are capable of less than nanosecond reaction time So that explains why he usually ... [more]
i doubt he can do that.
#169 Posted by vegeta (5244 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

bump since i am bored and this is still a fight that has some stuff to offer.

#171 Posted by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara ftw

#172 Edited by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

if you want a reaction feat or example from a hammer brother thunderstrike intercepted a bullet after it was fired from a sniper rifle he also casually swatted gunfire with his mace, i know this isnt ftl reaction time. but it does show they are capable of a certain lvl of speed.

#173 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
if you want a reaction feat or example from a hammer brother thunderstrike intercepted a bullet after it was fired ... [more]
still does not match up to kara
#174 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

did i say it did, you guys are forgetting that so long as BRB holds on to the hammer he is capable of reaching and surpassing ftl and making course correction. thor has shown in the past of having and using his "Godspeed".

#175 Posted by Sleuth (2649 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
Vance Astro said: Vance Astro said: AtPhantom said: Supergirl stomps him. [more] [more] [more]

#176 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
did i say it did, you guys are forgetting that so long as BRB holds on to the hammer he ... [more]
thats long range flying though, i am talking about CQC
#177 Posted by Nerveshatter (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill could win anyways aren't female Kryptonias weaker than males?

#178 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Dark King said: did i say it did, you guys are forgetting that so long as BRB holds on to ... [more]
thats not true, thor has intercepted his hammer after accidently throwing it to the wrong person by using his speed that rarely uses he has done this trick at least twice as far as i know.   BRB fought stardust while both flying at ftl once you achieve those speeds its all relative to the ppl including supergirl just read some einstein's theory.
#179 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: Dark King said: did i say it did, you guys are forgetting that so long as BRB holds ... [more]
again thats flying dude not CQC, and was thors hammer going FTL when he threw it?
#180 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Dark King said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: Dark King said: did i say it did, you guys are forgetting that so long ... [more]
again ftl is relative the to the ppl in the situation brb holding his hammer would view supergirl moving relative to him.  i cant tell you how fast it was going because the hammer speed is subjective.  also the stardust fight does count because they were exchanging attacks at those speeds its just because you like DC and its after image representation of reaction that makes you think these guys arent capable because their are no after images in their ftl fights. SS fought  runner while both moving far faster then lightspeed but we dont see after images in their fighting other then a few occassional ones from the runner.  SS also fought a ftl fighter named ganymede.
#181 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: Dark King said: DC_Marvel_1000 said: Dark King said: did i say it did, you guys are forgetting that ... [more]
flying well throwing punches at FLT is much different then being able to throw a punch that is FLT, also supergirl is able to crack the planets apart with a single punch so add in the speed with thr power and i think we have a win, she also is able to survive a super nova.
#182 Edited by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

someone stating it doesnt make it so. BRB can also crack and destroy a planet with a combination of ftl and a punch/hammer strike.

now if you were simply to say supergirl can speed blitz him before BRB can react and activate his speed via his hammer i would have no problem. stating they are incapable of  reaching and reacting at those speeds is completely different.

#183 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
someone stating it doesnt make it so. BRB can also crack and destroy a planet with a combination of ftl ... [more]
well thats what we are saying, supergirl would just speed blitz BRB.
#184 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

is that part of her CIS i know she has done it twice but is that her most likely attack?

#185 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
is that part of her CIS i know she has done it twice but is that her most likely attack? [more]
she does not know how to hold back so yup
#186 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
"

BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high end feats, hardly no low showing from him. He beat Thor twice, he has the asgurdian power plus some of the power cosmic. What feats does Kara have? Shed get killed.

"
BRB stompage
#187 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @SeSAW said:
"

BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high end feats, hardly no low showing from him. He beat Thor twice, he has the asgurdian power plus some of the power cosmic. What feats does Kara have? Shed get killed.

"
BRB stompage "
agreed
#188 Posted by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
Dark King said:
is that part of her CIS i know she has done it twice but is that her most likely attack? [more]
she does not know how to hold back so yup "
Yea she does :P
#189 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
" @TruePwnge said:
" @SeSAW said:
"

"
BRB stompage "
agreed "
look way back dude, supergirl is gonna win due to speed and strength
#190 Posted by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio

Held back vs Superwoman :P for some time.

#191 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" Held back vs Superwoman :P for some time. "
when she shes facing somone she does not want to kill, BRB she won't care
#192 Edited by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

supergirl ftw cuz she is cute

#193 Posted by Wisppeons (3889 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Wisppeons said:
when she shes facing somone she does not want to kill, BRB she won't care "
scans of her not holding back?
#194 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Wisppeons said:
when she shes facing somone she does not want to kill, BRB she won't care "
scans of her not holding back? "
breaks superboys jaw when he won't listen and she is done toying around
No Caption Provided

#195 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy is a wimp anyway

if BRB did hit them like that, there wouldn't be a broken jaw there would be a funeral

#196 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" superboy is a wimp anywayif BRB did hit them like that, there wouldn't be a broken jaw there would be a funeral "
dude stop the hate, superboy has punched it out with prime many times before
#197 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

he was always a Thor on steroids, all high ends,
 no low jobber end showings

Beta Ray Bill Can't be speed blitzed
He Senses and Reads things at "Multiple Light Speeds"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Strength and striking power feats,

BRB is a planet buster

fought the Infinity Watch and knocked Surfer off his board

Cracked the armor of Galactus

No Caption Provided
Skill/Knowledge feats, teaching the Asgardians how to use their hammers properly

No Caption Provided

durable enough to have his head shoved between two blackholes and it only gives him a migraine

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Holds his own against the Skrull super soldier (given the power of titania, volcana, battleaxe and thundra)

No Caption Provided

No hammer, beats Thor hand to hand

No Caption Provided

More endurance, speed and durability feats
After getting a beat down from Galactus, he drifts into a Sun going Supernova. The exploding star has little or no effect on him, while the sun is exploding on top of him he more or less ignores it and even scans out his fellow aliens light years away and then zips outside the exploding supernova....(a cloud of gas which would be exploding at close to light speed)

No Caption Provided

more fight skills

"

BRB stompage
#198 Posted by vegeta (5244 posts) - - Show Bio
#199 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
i cant believe some one posted my boy superboy to show off supergirls strength lvl but completely missed my boys durabiliy issue with other DC bricks. kon is on the short end of the stick when it comes to the durability department.
#200 Posted by MrDirector786 (44091 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill seems more durable and powerful, but Supergirl is faster. Not sure who is stronger though.