#101 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that she is under him in all aspects. But there was somewhere stating she was faster than him. Though that could be up to him holding back while she does not, or at least as much as he does.

#102 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I think that she is under him in all aspects. But there was somewhere stating she was faster than him. Though that could be up to him holding back while she does not, or at least as much as he does. "
she is below him in all aspect by a small amount, she beat him in a race fair and without superman holding back, sups said that she could crack the earth in half with a punch, she is just JUST under him i think and thats why i think she would win.
#103 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

I could of sworn that it was said Supes was holding back in the race...

#104 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" I could of sworn that it was said Supes was holding back in the race... "
not that i can recall, but one of us could be wrong but other then that he is just below him in terms of everything else, the only thing she REALLY lacks is the experience that he has
#105 Posted by KursePrime (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks guys for the input. I'm an old timer trying to get a handle on current continuity.
It may sound a little bit silly, but I had the "DC Heroes" RPG when I was younger; and since DC can be kind of ambiguous when it comes to rankings, I always used it as a starting point ( though I disagreed with some of the rankings, but there they were in black and white). And since Kara was "dead" then (1989), I have always wondered about her in relation to other DC big hitters.

#106 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say that this would go to Beta Ray Bill after a long and awesome fight. It's been proven.

Magic < Kryptonian

#107 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
" I'd say that this would go to Beta Ray Bill after a long and awesome fight. It's been proven.Magic < Kryptonian "
yea but superman faced off with thor and thor was magic and superman still won.
#108 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
@Akwa said:
" I'd say that this would go to Beta Ray Bill after a long and awesome fight. It's been proven.Magic < Kryptonian "
yea but superman faced off with thor and thor was magic and superman still won."

Yes but I'd like to say that that was PIS. As long as DC writers have a say, Superman is not going to get beaten by Thor.
#109 Posted by Sinestron (199 posts) - - Show Bio

If Beta Ray Bills source of power wasnt mystical/magical/supernatural/whateveryoucallit I would say Kara wins , but this one goes to BRB after an epic fight of massive proportions.

#110 Posted by spawn_obsessed (448 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sinestron said:
" If Beta Ray Bills source of power wasnt mystical/magical/supernatural/whateveryoucallit I would say Kara wins , but this one goes to BRB after an epic fight of massive proportions. "

#111 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
"
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
@Akwa said:
yea but superman faced off with thor and thor was magic and superman still won."
Yes but I'd like to say that that was PIS. As long as DC writers have a say, Superman is not going to get beaten by Thor. "
even though the story was written by a marvel writer who wrote that superman won.
#112 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Touche. I know when I'm beat. I guess Supergirl could take this but she'd have to work for it.

...I still think Beta Ray Bill is cooler though.

#113 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
" Yaujtapool said:
"Im sorry but i just couldnt resist .
"
There He Is  !  Mystical Mr. Ed in Real Life  !

lol
@TruePwnge said:
" Kara is powerful, she would beat Hulk, Sentry and IMO even Superman

but the Super fanatics are ignoring one key factor, DC writers never let their precious icon lose so all his battles are basically bullsht and badly written.

The Superdickery family is vulnerable to magics
BRB = MAGIC

King Saturn said:
"
"
Horseface Crbstomps "
acewasp23 said:
"BIackFlash said:
"She's 60 - 70% of the strength of Superman so that won't do anything. That's like fighting Superman with a broken wrist. Since girly is vastly inferior in power, fighting skill and strength to BetaMagic rocks the Super family, that's not open to debateCrossover (which is cannon) Superman gets his bum handled and violated by Venom, Spiderman emerged victorious in the battles despite Superman's vastly inferior fighting skills.Do I see this fight ending any differently, no."
the only canon crossover Marvel and DC has had was (as the creator said) JLA/Avengers... "
Thats not Cannon either "
BRB wins unless Leob or Busiek is writing it

Kryptonians can be killed by magic or kryptonite, BRB is magical
Beta Ray Bill wins
#114 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill can't kill what he can't hit.He is slower than Kara by miles.

#115 Posted by Kentaxx (2405 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
@Andferne said:
" I think that she is under him in all aspects. But there was somewhere stating she was faster than him. Though that could be up to him holding back while she does not, or at least as much as he does. "
she is below him in all aspect by a small amount, she beat him in a race fair and without superman holding back, sups said that she could crack the earth in half with a punch, she is just JUST under him i think and thats why i think she would win. "
that was batman and he said she can punch a planet in half
just thought i would correct you

as much as i hate kara eh...i think bill would take this although you were correct earlier saying it could go either way
#116 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kentaxx said:
"
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
@Andferne said:
she is below him in all aspect by a small amount, she beat him in a race fair and without superman holding back, sups said that she could crack the earth in half with a punch, she is just JUST under him i think and thats why i think she would win. "
that was batman and he said she can punch a planet in halfjust thought i would correct youas much as i hate kara eh...i think bill would take this although you were correct earlier saying it could go either way "
noo i think it was sups but it's been a while since i read it.
#117 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kentaxx said:
"
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
@Andferne said:
that was batman and he said she can punch a planet in halfjust thought i would correct youas much as i hate kara eh...i think bill would take this although you were correct earlier saying it could go either way "
You corrected him but it was you who was wrong.Superman was talking to Batman but it was Supes who said Kara could crack the planet in half.Also I think that was just a figure of speech.This fight could only go either way if there is a chance that Kara doesn't use her speed right off the bat.Even then we would have to assume Beta Ray Bill goes for a desperation move because he isn't strong enough to go h2h with her.
#118 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"
@Kentaxx said:
"
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
@Andferne said:
You corrected him but it was you who was wrong.Superman was talking to Batman but it was Supes who said Kara could crack the planet in half.Also I think that was just a figure of speech.This fight could only go either way if there is a chance that Kara doesn't use her speed right off the bat.Even then we would have to assume Beta Ray Bill goes for a desperation move because he isn't strong enough to go h2h with her.
"
idk man i would still give it to kara more then BRB.
#119 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
BRB wins unless Leob or Busiek is writing itKryptonians can be killed by magic or kryptonite, BRB is magicalBeta Ray Bill wins"

Tell that to both Marvel and DC who both agreed to have Superman take mutliple blows from Thor, get back up and then beat Thor unconcious.
#120 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high end feats, hardly no low showing from him. He beat Thor twice, he has the asgurdian power plus some of the power cosmic. What feats does Kara have? Shed get killed.

#121 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
"

BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high end feats, hardly no low showing from him. He beat Thor twice, he has the asgurdian power plus some of the power cosmic. What feats does Kara have? Shed get killed.

"
Rather than stating it, tell us how he actually does it but also please explain how his powers overcome her's.
Make the argument for a change.
#122 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"
@SeSAW said:
"

"
Rather than stating it, tell us how he actually does it but also please explain how his powers overcome her's.Make the argument for a change."

He uses strormbeaker to send her to another dimesion thats how

creator I seriously doubt youve ever read anything with BRB in it.
#123 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:

He uses strormbeaker to send her to another dimesion thats how
So once again please tell me how he overcomes her.
How does he overcome her massive speed advanatage to catch her in this attack form ?

creator I seriously doubt youve ever read anything with BRB in it. "
I have forgotten more about comics than you will ever know.
Should we start in on the fact again that your main source of info is Wikepedia ?
#124 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
"

"
We all know creator posts biased BS
Herc and Hulk at 2% Superman, Thanos at 0.002% Superman's power LMAO at that one

Magic and Kryptonite can murder the Kryptonian scumbags

Beta Ray Bill only needs to tag her with one A.O.E attack
BRB crbstomps
#125 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"
We all know creator posts biased BS Herc and Hulk at 2% Superman, Thanos at 0.002% Superman's power LMAO at that oneMagic and Kryptonite can murder the Kryptonian scumbagsBeta Ray Bill only needs to tag her with one A.O.E attackBRB crbstomps"

from what i have read in most thread the Creator is oretty spot on in most his post..
and from i have read in most threads you and sesaw are normally good for making up most your facts and lead more towards insults to get your point across.
#126 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh that being said..
SuperGirl for the Win,
she is vulnerable to magic... but its going to have to hit her and with faster than light speed i don't see that happening.

#127 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
" with faster than light speed i don't see that happening. "
Have you ever read a BRB comic in your entire life? BRB is faster than light.

He can also create a blast radius to affect the size of an entire planet

Once again youv'e already been debunked and quoting a biased troll like Creator only proves you favor one company against another, he ranks Herc and Hulk at 2% Superman and ranks Thanos at 0.002% what a biased idiot!

BTW Supergirl dies
Why?
Shall I repeat it again and again until you Superdickery fanatics get it?
Its the same reason she dies in front of Fate or Captain Marbles!!

The Super family die in front of Kryptonite and Magic

I think it needs to be said again to get the message across to you fans

Krptonite and

MAGIC,
MAGIC,
MAGIC

What's BRB made of

??
One dream, one soul, one prize,One goal, one golden glance of what should be,
It's a kind of magic,One shaft of light that shows the way,No mortal man can win this day,
It's a mind of magic,
The bell that rings inside your mind,It's a challenging the doors of time,
It's a kind of magic,
The waiting seems eternity,The day will dawn of sanity,
It's a kind of magic,
There can be only one,This rage that lasts a thousand yearsWill soon be gone,
This flame that burns inside of me,I'm hearing secret harmonies
It's a kind of magic,
The bell that rings inside your mind,Is challenging the doors of time,
It's a kind of magic,
It's a kind of magic

#128 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
"
@TruePwnge said:
"
We all know creator posts biased BS Herc and Hulk at 2% Superman, Thanos at 0.002% Superman's power LMAO at that oneMagic and Kryptonite can murder the Kryptonian scumbagsBeta Ray Bill only needs to tag her with one A.O.E attackBRB crbstomps"
from what i have read in most thread the Creator is oretty spot on in most his post.. and from i have read in most threads you and sesaw are normally good for making up most your facts and lead more towards insults to get your point across. "

I second that.

Oh and perhaps you guys can tell me how exactly sending someone to another dimension out of fear of fighting her ( yes a girl) counts as a win ?? Of course i realy don't see BRB doing it because SG is so much faster...

Now something else. Do you realy belive a warrior like BRB will do something like that and not fight her ? Avoiding a fight because his afraid of facing a girl is out of caracter ...

Can you show us where creator posted something like this  ?
"Herc and Hulk at 2% Superman, Thanos at 0.002% Superman's power LMAO at that one"

#129 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"

Can you show us where creator posted something like this  ?
"Herc and Hulk at 2% Superman, Thanos at 0.002% Superman's power LMAO at that one"

"
The thread was on battles section, the thread went something like this...(paraphrasing here)  "if superman is 100 rank the following"..."Sentry, Herc, Zod, WonderWoman, Thing, Thor, Hal, Hulk, Supergirl, Powergil, Darkseid , Thanos,  the thread was almost immediately derailed by trolls like Creator who first lied and then in some weird kind of anal-y-sis focused only on bench pressing, he then ranked every DC character at around 90% Superman sometimes a guy like Darkseid he would rank at 110% Superman ranking them at 110
then came the Marvel characters the majority he ranked at less than 1%, some like Herc/Hulk he ranked 2% and then Thanos 0.002% in a final act of ultimate trolling

Some Mods on the vine happen to be hardcore DC fans so the decided to do his dirty laundry for him and help him save face by doing a nuke on the thread

However I have called him on it about 30 times, he's responded about 6 or 7 times to my de-bunking of his ranking system so the evidence is out there if you wish to dig through the vines search engine

BTW Horseface wins and its a kinda  

MAGIC,
MAGIC,
MAGIC

yes it does need to be said 3 times to get the message across to the brickheaded superfans
#130 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Supergirl stomps him.
#131 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"
@acewasp23 said:
" with faster than light speed i don't see that happening. "
Have you ever read a BRB comic in your entire life? BRB is faster than light.

He can also create a blast radius to affect the size of an entire planet

Once again youv'e already been debunked and quoting a biased troll like Creator only proves you favor one company against another, he ranks Herc and Hulk at 2% Superman and ranks Thanos at 0.002% what a biased idiot!

BTW Supergirl dies
Why?
Shall I repeat it again and again until you Superdickery fanatics get it?
Its the same reason she dies in front of Fate or Captain Marbles!!

The Super family die in front of Kryptonite and Magic

I think it needs to be said again to get the message across to you fans

Krptonite and

MAGIC,
MAGIC,
MAGIC

What's BRB made of??One dream, one soul, one prize,One goal, one golden glance of what should be,It's a kind of magic,One shaft of light that shows the way,No mortal man can win this day,It's a mind of magic,The bell that rings inside your mind,It's a challenging the doors of time,It's a kind of magic,The waiting seems eternity,The day will dawn of sanity,It's a kind of magic,There can be only one,This rage that lasts a thousand yearsWill soon be gone,This flame that burns inside of me,I'm hearing secret harmoniesIt's a kind of magic,The bell that rings inside your mind,Is challenging the doors of time,It's a kind of magic,It's a kind of magic"

LoL almost forgot who i was talking to..
if you look you can see where he uses insults and rabid fanboyism to try and push his points...
of course most Trolls are good for this...

Oh and just because some one is vulnerable to magic... doesn't mean that a one shot from any magic (or being in close proximity to it) will be enough to take down Superman or Supergirl.
for one you will have to hit them with it.. and of course you are neglecting what Supergirl can do... if you were to take into account her heat vision then lobotomizing BRB could just as easily give her the win, as superman and supergirls heat vision burns hotter than the sun... focus that on one point (the brain) and it would be enough to take him down...
add in a little super speed and its almost imposable to get around...
superman (as well as supergirl) move faster than the speed of thought... if BRB is going to pull a spell out of anywhere he is going to have to get faster than thought speed and time to do it...
#132 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
It seems youre confusing 'faster than the speed of human thought' with the speed of a God no?
@acewasp23 said:
" ... if you were to take into account her heat vision "
BRB has taken a full on exploding supernova, he survives the full on assaults of deep space from the exploding stars to the coldest parts of deep space the heat vision might tickle him a bit, I'm not sure it would even give him a sun tan
what else have you got?
Super cold breath? Against a guy who flies through the coldest absolute zeros of deep space

Really? Are you getting this desperate?

This is starting to get ridiculous, why not throw Supergirls kitchen stink at horseface's head while your at it?

BRB needs one A.O.E attack and when his magic hits
Supergirl dies because
Krptonite and

MAGIC,
MAGIC,
MAGIC

BRB, the magic horseface

#133 Edited by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
@SeSAW said: " BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high end feats, hardly no low showing from ... [more]
Again with the misquotes.
Why don't you actually use the correct figures when you quote someone else.
Try getting it right for a change.......oh that's right, you normally get things wrong. Sorry I mistook you for anyone else....

acewasp23 said:
@TruePwnge said: " We all know creator posts biased BS Herc and Hulk at 2% Superman, Thanos at 0.002% Superman's ... [more]
Thanks @acewasp23.

TruePwnge said:
@acewasp23 said: " with faster than light speed i don't see that happening. "Have you ever read a BRB comic ... [more]
Please show us where BRB reacts and thinks at light speed.
Flight speed is not the same as the actual power of Super Speed.

#134 Edited by King Saturn (223006 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont understand how Supergirl is so outmatched here when Kryptonians have shown resistance to Magical Attacks in recent days anyways... and Kara could turn BRB face to Mashed Potatoes with just a few Punches
#135 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
TruePwnge said: @SeSAW said: " BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high end feats, hardly no low ... [more]
Try posting the figures again for a change. Instead of backing off like a typical cowardly troll. Face facts you want to rank the whole of Marvel Universe behind DC's Powergirl as in all Marvel's Gladiator, Hulk, Herc, Sentry, Juggernaut, Thor etc all at either 1% or 2% Superman
Then when you try to be unbiased you rank Bane or something behind Thor.....wow you're certainly not trolling *sarcasm off*

#136 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
the creator said: TruePwnge said: @SeSAW said: &quot; BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high end feats, ... [more]
Just for info, I have asked the Mods to come and have alook at your postings because I don't think a hate campaign belongs here, do you ?
As for ranking Bane close to Thor, anyone who knows me knows just what a pile of steaming crap that is.
#137 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
TruePwnge said: the creator said: TruePwnge said: @SeSAW said: &amp;quot; BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high ... [more]
don't pay to much attention to true creator he is just a troll, we all know that your comic knowledge maybe better then almost anyone here from what i have read (that does not include mods though)
#138 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
the creator said: TruePwnge said: the creator said: TruePwnge said: @SeSAW said: &amp;amp;quot; BRB will kill her he has almost ... [more]
I don't but I'm tired of everytime I log on, seeing crap like that posted in a lot of threads.
Time for it to end.
Thanks for the support.
#139 Posted by KursePrime (63 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
@Xan said: " Can you show us where creator posted something like this  ?"Herc and Hulk at 2% Superman, Thanos at ... [more]
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/superman-strength-contest/10159/

Here is the thread that you claim was "nuked" by the Mods.
I thought it was an interesting read. I may not 100% agree with the creator's rankings, but he certainly did not derail the thread. And he is definitely not a troll.
#140 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
KursePrime said:
Here is the thread that you claim was "nuked" by the Mods. [more]
EPIC FAIL

I joined this forum two months ago, how could I argue with creator in a thread created a year and a half ago? Have I got time traveling abilities like comicbook characters?

A new thread was created since then and Creator was noted for his Epic Trolling, belittling the entire Marvel Universe and ranking Thanos at 0.002% LMAO
#141 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
the creator said: TruePwnge said: @SeSAW said: &quot; BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high end feats, ... [more]

Creator you did do this, and you showed rediculous bias toward DC when you did it. 
#142 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
TruePwnge said: the creator said: TruePwnge said: @SeSAW said: &amp;quot; BRB will kill her he has almost nothing but high ... [more]
oh yea like you NEVER show bias to marvel (sarcasm)
#143 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
SeSAW said: TruePwnge said: the creator said: TruePwnge said: @SeSAW said: &amp;amp;quot; BRB will kill her he has almost nothing ... [more]
No I didn't I won't say I character can win a fight just because I like them better, and I won't say a character will lose just because I don't like them. Bias doesn't weigh in my opinion.
#144 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: SeSAW said: TruePwnge said: the creator said: TruePwnge said: @SeSAW said: &amp;amp;amp;quot; BRB will kill her he has ... [more]
dude...............you think rulk can beat superman....................
#145 Posted by VIZION2011 (1846 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I just did a lot of reading on brb just so I wont seem bias, cuz im a supergirl fan"even though i love marvel", and his power leve and feat superseeds her by far. Brb Ftw Super can beat him but not SG

#146 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
VIZION2011 said:
Well I just did a lot of reading on brb just so I wont seem bias, cuz im a supergirl fan"even ... [more]
if your a supergirl fan then ya should know that she is only a little below superman in terms of power, even superman has said she can crack the earth in half with a punch, she even beat him in a race.
#147 Posted by acewasp23 (6185 posts) - - Show Bio

its getting to be kinda funny that every thread TruePwnge and SeSaw  post in turn into flame threads.
I thnks cracking a planet would be more than enough strength to knock BrB's head off his shoulders.

#148 Posted by VIZION2011 (1846 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but whats selling me is she only a little stronger not as stronger and she has more of a weekness to magic attacks. BRB is pretty badA** I know supes can take him though but idk about Sg

#149 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
VIZION2011 said: Well I just did a lot of reading on&nbsp;brb just so I wont seem bias, cuz im a ... [more]
If you read all of the Rulk saga so far as rediculous as it is you would too.
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
VIZION2010 said:
Well I just did a lot of reading on brb just so I wont seem bias, cuz im a supergirl fan"even ... [more]
if your a supergirl fan then ya should know that she is only a little below superman in terms of power, even superman has said she can crack the earth in half with a punch, she even beat him in a race."
But shes has not proved shes on Supes level at all.

#150 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
VIZION2011 said:
Yeah but whats selling me is she only a little stronger not as stronger and she has more of a ... [more]
she is only vulnerable to magic and she is not weaker to those attacks then superman, all kryptonians share a same amount of weakness to attacks (all but superman but thats a special case) she is also much faster then BRB and is stronger and that is all she needs, BRB can't hit what he can't catch.