Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#51 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Beta Ray Bill.He has several different powers he could implement in this fight that would give him the win."
very true but kara has him beat in speed and MAYBE strength but that is debatable, and i think she also has him beat in durability but again debatable, i give it to kara 6/10
Avatar image for claws
#52 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

brb in an epic fight

Avatar image for vance_astro
#53 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Beta Ray Bill.He has several different powers he could implement in this fight that would give him the win."
very true but kara has him beat in speed and MAYBE strength but that is debatable, and i think she also has him beat in durability but again debatable, i give it to kara 6/10 "
I think BRB wins based on his powers alone.BRB doesn't have to brawl with her if he doesn't want to.He could easily BFR her.
Moderator
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#54 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Beta Ray Bill.He has several different powers he could implement in this fight that would give him the win."
very true but kara has him beat in speed and MAYBE strength but that is debatable, and i think she also has him beat in durability but again debatable, i give it to kara 6/10 "
I think BRB wins based on his powers alone.BRB doesn't have to brawl with her if he doesn't want to.He could easily BFR her.
"
ok i know this is gonna sound like a noob question but what is BFR lol, but the question is could he hit her before she could hit him.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#55 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Beta Ray Bill.He has several different powers he could implement in this fight that would give him the win."
very true but kara has him beat in speed and MAYBE strength but that is debatable, and i think she also has him beat in durability but again debatable, i give it to kara 6/10 "
I think BRB wins based on his powers alone.BRB doesn't have to brawl with her if he doesn't want to.He could easily BFR her.
"
ok i know this is gonna sound like a noob question but what is BFR lol, but the question is could he hit her before she could hit him."
Battle forced removal as in he banishes her to somewhere else.Fight over.
Moderator
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#56 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Beta Ray Bill.He has several different powers he could implement in this fight that would give him the win."
very true but kara has him beat in speed and MAYBE strength but that is debatable, and i think she also has him beat in durability but again debatable, i give it to kara 6/10 "
I think BRB wins based on his powers alone.BRB doesn't have to brawl with her if he doesn't want to.He could easily BFR her.
"
ok i know this is gonna sound like a noob question but what is BFR lol, but the question is could he hit her before she could hit him."
Battle forced removal as in he banishes her to somewhere else.Fight over.
"
ahh ok thanks vance, i don't think that would work though, i mean how could he pull that off.
Avatar image for matezoide2
#57 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Beta Ray Bill.He has several different powers he could implement in this fight that would give him the win."
very true but kara has him beat in speed and MAYBE strength but that is debatable, and i think she also has him beat in durability but again debatable, i give it to kara 6/10 "
I think BRB wins based on his powers alone.BRB doesn't have to brawl with her if he doesn't want to.He could easily BFR her.
"
ok i know this is gonna sound like a noob question but what is BFR lol, but the question is could he hit her before she could hit him."
Battle forced removal as in he banishes her to somewhere else.Fight over.
"
ahh ok thanks vance, i don't think that would work though, i mean how could he pull that off."

opening a portal to somewhere else,both BRB and Thor have used the hammer for teleportation in the past
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#58 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Beta Ray Bill.He has several different powers he could implement in this fight that would give him the win."
very true but kara has him beat in speed and MAYBE strength but that is debatable, and i think she also has him beat in durability but again debatable, i give it to kara 6/10 "
I think BRB wins based on his powers alone.BRB doesn't have to brawl with her if he doesn't want to.He could easily BFR her.
"
ok i know this is gonna sound like a noob question but what is BFR lol, but the question is could he hit her before she could hit him."
Battle forced removal as in he banishes her to somewhere else.Fight over.
"
ahh ok thanks vance, i don't think that would work though, i mean how could he pull that off."
opening a portal to somewhere else,both BRB and Thor have used the hammer for teleportation in the past"
that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? and i think BRB is much slower in terms of speed.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#59 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? and i think BRB is much slower in terms of speed."
No.He wouldn't have to grab her to get rid of her.
Moderator
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#60 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? and i think BRB is much slower in terms of speed."
No.He wouldn't have to grab her to get rid of her.
"
mmmm well if BRB can do that then i can see him winning but if kara gets some shots off i think she will put down BRB and he speed is added into this, like i said this would be a GREAT battle but i give it to kara.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#61 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? and i think BRB is much slower in terms of speed."
No.He wouldn't have to grab her to get rid of her.
"
mmmm well if BRB can do that then i can see him winning but if kara gets some shots off i think she will put down BRB and he speed is added into this, like i said this would be a GREAT battle but i give it to kara."
I think it could go either way.They both have different ways they could win.
Moderator
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#62 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? and i think BRB is much slower in terms of speed."
No.He wouldn't have to grab her to get rid of her.
"
mmmm well if BRB can do that then i can see him winning but if kara gets some shots off i think she will put down BRB and he speed is added into this, like i said this would be a GREAT battle but i give it to kara."
I think it could go either way.They both have different ways they could win.
"
agreed.
Avatar image for truepwnge
#63 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? "
Myth of untouchable Supermen

LegendaryKYJ said:
"

Batman dodging enraged supes "tens of thousands" mph blitz:


 castleking said:

once thor gets ahold of supes he aint walking away from this lightning attack
once thor gets ahold of supes he aint walking away from this lightning attack
". Dark King said:
""
.
"

.

caption
caption

If Superman ...........and Beta Ray, its going to be a very quick fight.

"
Ho, ho, ho
It's magic you know
Never believe, it's not so
It's magic, you know
Never believe, it's not so


The Superdickery cousin fails
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#64 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? "
Myth of untouchable Supermen

LegendaryKYJ said:
"

Batman dodging enraged supes "tens of thousands" mph blitz:


 castleking said:

". Dark King said:
"
once thor gets ahold of supes he aint walking away from this lightning attack
once thor gets ahold of supes he aint walking away from this lightning attack
"
.
caption
caption
"

.


If Superman ...........and Beta Ray, its going to be a very quick fight.

"
Ho, ho, ho
It's magic you know
Never believe, it's not so
It's magic, you know
Never believe, it's not so
The Superdickery cousin fails"
and yet superman beat thor in a canon comic, the superman puppet seems like PIS to me, superman himself has said that supergirl can crack the earth in half, why would they make superman speed blitz batman? and this is SUPERGIRL not superman so stay on topic.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#65 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Truepwnage..how many times do you have to be told what is or isn't canon?

Moderator
Avatar image for truepwnge
#66 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually the comic was one of the worst crossovers and Thor vs Superdickery
is one of the most contested and debated battles on the vine


A non-Superdickery fanatic

Prim said:

"The [comic] shows Superman beating Thor, but you have to take into consideration Company Politics, and on an "In Universe" level, Thor would rather lose a fight then use his full power and risk killing someone. Superman said the dial went up to 11, that implies to me Superman was using the proverbial 110%.

110% Superman beats 33(ish)% Thor.

100% Thor beats Superman. 

That's my belief on the matter anyway.
."


Anyhow the debate is BRB vs Supergirl


Not Thor vs Superman, those threads are insane and are about 356 pages long.
Let's end this one now



Avatar image for sesaw
#67 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Truepwnage..how many times do you have to be told what is or isn't canon?"

All the scans he most recently posted are cannon dingdong.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#68 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

WHYYOUDOINAT?

Moderator
Avatar image for the_creator
#69 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"that would mean he would have to grab though would it not? "
Myth of untouchable Supermen

LegendaryKYJ said:
"

Batman dodging enraged supes "tens of thousands" mph blitz:


 castleking said:

once thor gets ahold of supes he aint walking away from this lightning attack
once thor gets ahold of supes he aint walking away from this lightning attack
". Dark King said:
""
.
"

.

caption
caption

If Superman ...........and Beta Ray, its going to be a very quick fight.

"
Ho, ho, ho
It's magic you know
Never believe, it's not so
It's magic, you know
Never believe, it's not so
The Superdickery cousin fails"

































Arguing with you is pointless as you hate Superman and anything that is like him.
In the first image Superman is possessed and how do you think a peak human man acyually could dodge a being travellliong at tens of thousands of mph when he can't dodge a bullet sometimes.....poor writing maybe....
In the second image Thor grabs his opponent and holds on. So can you show me that his opponent has speed like the Flash and is strong enough to almost move the moon by himself ?
As for the last image, was that before or after Superman was given some level of magical protection ?
Avatar image for truepwnge
#70 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

No creator I would suggest it is you who is the typical super fanatic, ranking Hercules at 2% Superman and Thanos at 0.002% Superman power
Yes people know my position I've made no secret I dislike Superman writing, I think much of the writing is plain bad

but as a character I've always given him plenty of credit in these battle forums. I've always stated
Superman beats Hulk,
Superman can beat Manhunter since he's got heat vision and the martian goes crybaby near fire
The man of steel can defeat many different GLs
Superman beats Flash
Superman can defeat all the X-men, unless he just stands still and allows a guy Charles to enter his head
Superman beats Sentry whoever....there's a whole long, long list of people I've given him victories over so my comments aren't all superdickery this or superdickery that

I give him plenty of credit against some very respected and powerful characters from Movies/Books, from  Image comcis, Marvel, DC or whatever comics

However I will not give him credit against the likes of BRB or WonderWoman. WW can deflect attacks, she is a better fighter, a better brawler, a better kicker,
WW can beat him and if she's carrying a weaponn she can literally cut Superman in two. The trouble is Superman is DC's favorite boy so trying to get the writers to accept he loses is like trying to get water out of a rock. Superman comes from a different age and a different mindset so DC especially won't allow Superman to lose to a woman.
Superman has weakness - red sun, kryptonite and magic. Now you either accept that weakness, accept despite his many strengths he has these achilles heels which can kill him. Or you go around like a stupid little fanboy claim superman is the best thing ever and start debating BS like those dozens Galactus vs Superman threads





Avatar image for the_creator
#71 Edited by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:

"
No creator I would suggest it is you who is the typical super fanatic, ranking Hercules at 2% Superman and Thanos at 0.002% Superman power
Truely Pawned,
1. TRY QUOTING THE RIGHT FIGURES FOR ONCE YOU IGNORANT S!*!*
2. Now that I have got that out of my system, try quoting the right figures.

Yes people know my position I've made no secret I dislike Superman writing, I think much of the writing is plain badbut as a character I've always given him plenty of credit in these battle forums. I've always statedSuperman beats Hulk, Superman can beat Manhunter since he's got heat vision and the martian goes crybaby near fireThe man of steel can defeat many different GLsSuperman beats FlashSuperman can defeat all the X-men, unless he just stands still and allows a guy Charles to enter his headSuperman beats Sentry whoever....there's a whole long, long list of people I've given him victories over so my comments aren't all superdickery this or superdickery thatI give him plenty of credit against some very respected and powerful characters from Movies/Books, from  Image comcis, Marvel, DC or whatever comicsHowever I will not give him credit against the likes of BRB or WonderWoman. WW can deflect attacks, she is a better fighter, a better brawler, a better kicker, WW can beat him and if she's carrying a weaponn she can literally cut Superman in two. The trouble is Superman is DC's favorite boy so trying to get the writers to accept he loses is like trying to get water out of a rock. Superman comes from a different age and a different mindset so DC especially won't allow Superman to lose to a woman.Superman has weakness - red sun, kryptonite and magic. Now you either accept that weakness, accept despite his many strengths he has these achilles heels which can kill him. Or you go around like a stupid little fanboy claim superman is the best thing ever and start debating BS like those dozens Galactus vs Superman threads"
Please shown me where I have said that Superman can defeat Galactus........I'm waiting.

Oh and you have still not answered these points

1. In the first image Superman is possessed and how do you think a peak human man acyually could dodge a being travellliong at tens of thousands of mph when he can't dodge a bullet sometimes.....poor writing maybe....
2. In the second image Thor grabs his opponent and holds on. So can you show me that his opponent has speed like the Flash and is strong enough to almost move the moon by himself ?
3. As for the last image, was that before or after Superman was given some level of magical protection ?

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#72 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"TruePwnge said:

"
No creator I would suggest it is you who is the typical super fanatic, ranking Hercules at 2% Superman and Thanos at 0.002% Superman power
Truely Pawned,
1. TRY QUOTING THE RIGHT FIGURES FOR ONCE YOU IGNORANT S!*!*
2. Now that I have got that out of my system, try quoting the right figures.

Yes people know my position I've made no secret I dislike Superman writing, I think much of the writing is plain badbut as a character I've always given him plenty of credit in these battle forums. I've always statedSuperman beats Hulk, Superman can beat Manhunter since he's got heat vision and the martian goes crybaby near fireThe man of steel can defeat many different GLsSuperman beats FlashSuperman can defeat all the X-men, unless he just stands still and allows a guy Charles to enter his headSuperman beats Sentry whoever....there's a whole long, long list of people I've given him victories over so my comments aren't all superdickery this or superdickery thatI give him plenty of credit against some very respected and powerful characters from Movies/Books, from  Image comcis, Marvel, DC or whatever comicsHowever I will not give him credit against the likes of BRB or WonderWoman. WW can deflect attacks, she is a better fighter, a better brawler, a better kicker, WW can beat him and if she's carrying a weaponn she can literally cut Superman in two. The trouble is Superman is DC's favorite boy so trying to get the writers to accept he loses is like trying to get water out of a rock. Superman comes from a different age and a different mindset so DC especially won't allow Superman to lose to a woman.Superman has weakness - red sun, kryptonite and magic. Now you either accept that weakness, accept despite his many strengths he has these achilles heels which can kill him. Or you go around like a stupid little fanboy claim superman is the best thing ever and start debating BS like those dozens Galactus vs Superman threads"
Please shown me where I have said that Superman can defeat Galactus........I'm waiting.Oh and you have still not answered these points1. In the first image Superman is possessed and how do you think a peak human man acyually could dodge a being travellliong at tens of thousands of mph when he can't dodge a bullet sometimes.....poor writing maybe....2. In the second image Thor grabs his opponent and holds on. So can you show me that his opponent has speed like the Flash and is strong enough to almost move the moon by himself ?3. As for the last image, was that before or after Superman was given some level of magical protection ?"
the last image is before i think.
Avatar image for atphantom
#73 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"the last image is before i think."
Isn't that Abra Kadabra? If so, isn't his power actually highly advanced technology from the 64 century?
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#74 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"the last image is before i think."
Isn't that Abra Kadabra? If so, isn't his power actually highly advanced technology from the 64 century?"
yes it is :) i did not notice that thanks at,
Avatar image for wolverine9981
#75 Posted by wolverine9981 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho.

Avatar image for illituracy
#76 Posted by iLLituracy (13582 posts) - - Show Bio
wolverine9981 said:
"Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho."
Truth.
Avatar image for sesaw
#77 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"No creator I would suggest it is you who is the typical super fanatic, ranking Hercules at 2% Superman and Thanos at 0.002% Superman powerYes people know my position I've made no secret I dislike Superman writing, I think much of the writing is plain badbut as a character I've always given him plenty of credit in these battle forums. I've always statedSuperman beats Hulk, Superman can beat Manhunter since he's got heat vision and the martian goes crybaby near fireThe man of steel can defeat many different GLsSuperman beats FlashSuperman can defeat all the X-men, unless he just stands still and allows a guy Charles to enter his headSuperman beats Sentry whoever....there's a whole long, long list of people I've given him victories over so my comments aren't all superdickery this or superdickery thatI give him plenty of credit against some very respected and powerful characters from Movies/Books, from  Image comcis, Marvel, DC or whatever comicsHowever I will not give him credit against the likes of BRB or WonderWoman. WW can deflect attacks, she is a better fighter, a better brawler, a better kicker, WW can beat him and if she's carrying a weaponn she can literally cut Superman in two. The trouble is Superman is DC's favorite boy so trying to get the writers to accept he loses is like trying to get water out of a rock. Superman comes from a different age and a different mindset so DC especially won't allow Superman to lose to a woman.Superman has weakness - red sun, kryptonite and magic. Now you either accept that weakness, accept despite his many strengths he has these achilles heels which can kill him. Or you go around like a stupid little fanboy claim superman is the best thing ever and start debating BS like those dozens Galactus vs Superman threads"
Yes he did show his fanboyism on that thread I forgot about that.^^

iLLituracy said:
"wolverine9981 said:
"Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho."
Truth."
Yes and BRB should dominate SG.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#78 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Truepwnage..how many times do you have to be told what is or isn't canon?"
All the scans he most recently posted are cannon dingdong."
You're a complete retard.
Moderator
Avatar image for sesaw
#79 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Truepwnage..how many times do you have to be told what is or isn't canon?"
All the scans he most recently posted are cannon dingdong."
You're a complete retard.
"
Thanks Vance Asstroll
Avatar image for hypershock
#80 Posted by Hypershock (571 posts) - - Show Bio
wolverine9981 said:
Thor almost beat Superman
Crossovers are not canon.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#81 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Truepwnage..how many times do you have to be told what is or isn't canon?"
All the scans he most recently posted are cannon dingdong."
You're a complete retard.
"
Thanks Vance Asstroll"
Adolescent insults as usual.
Moderator
Avatar image for the_creator
#82 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
Yes he did show his fanboyism on that thread I forgot about that.^^
Then why don't you post the right figures for him then SeSAW.
Avatar image for the_creator
#83 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
iLLituracy said:
"wolverine9981 said:
"Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho."
Truth."
Yes and BRB should dominate SG."
And yet all of his susequent appearances put BRB at the same level as Thor.
Strange that.
Avatar image for mrdirector786
#84 Posted by MrDirector786 (44089 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#85 Edited by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
MrDirector786 said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
wow nice pic
Avatar image for wolverine9981
#86 Posted by wolverine9981 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting how when a character is new there made a lot more powerful at first,but if there popularity doesnt pick up or they want to hype up another less popular character,they will reduce their powers or abilities

Avatar image for batdance
#87 Posted by BatDance (2249 posts) - - Show Bio
Horse face OVERKILL
Avatar image for vance_astro
#88 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" Horse face OVERKILL "
DBMBYS.
Moderator
Avatar image for geraldthesloth
#89 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"
@BatDance said:
" Horse face OVERKILL "
DBMBYS.
"
Copyright it Vance
Avatar image for andferne
#90 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio
@wolverine9981 said:
" Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho. "
lol

As much as I like Beta Ray Bill he loses this fight. Supergirl's speed, strength and reaction time are far too much for him to handle.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#91 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
@wolverine9981 said:
" Betta Ray Bill Beat Thor(before he got his asguardian upgrades(stormbreaker ect),Thor almost beat Superman,so current Betta Ray Bill should be able to beat current Supergirl imho. "
lolAs much as I like Beta Ray Bill he loses this fight. Supergirl's speed, strength and reaction time are far too much for him to handle. "
No their not.
Moderator
Avatar image for andferne
#92 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

When has Beta shown to speed blitz or fight at super human speeds which Supergirl have. And when has he shown feats of strength to match that of what Kryptonians do.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#93 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
" When has Beta shown to speed blitz or fight at super human speeds which Supergirl have. And when has he shown feats of strength to match that of what Kryptonians do. "
Her strength and speed aren't  TOO MUCH for him.I didn't say he was as fast or as strong as her.BRB has more powers than strength and speed that will help him win.She kind of doesn't.
Moderator
Avatar image for andferne
#94 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Her strength and speed aren't  TOO MUCH for him.I didn't say he was as fast or as strong as her.BRB has more powers than strength and speed that will help him win.She kind of doesn't. "
Heat Vision, Super Breath, hearing, sight, speed, strength, durability, stamina. reaction time.

She does not need anything else, BRB is going to get blitzed and hit most likely enough times to knock him out before he even knows what hit him. She has the advantage of being able to see and hear her opponent first, and attack first.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#95 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andferne said:
"
@Vance Astro said:
" Her strength and speed aren't  TOO MUCH for him.I didn't say he was as fast or as strong as her.BRB has more powers than strength and speed that will help him win.She kind of doesn't. "
Heat Vision, Super Breath, hearing, sight, speed, strength, durability, stamina. reaction time.She does not need anything else, BRB is going to get blitzed and hit most likely enough times to knock him out before he even knows what hit him. She has the advantage of being able to see and hear her opponent first, and attack first. "
You didn't have to name her powers.I know what they are.
Moderator
Avatar image for nighthunter
#96 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio
@acewasp23 said:
from what I've read all Kryptonians are on the same LvL if they are from the same DCU... "

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for vance_astro
#97 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
"
@acewasp23 said:
from what I've read all Kryptonians are on the same LvL if they are from the same DCU... "

No Caption Provided
"
KILLSHOT!
Moderator
Avatar image for vance_astro
#98 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

I was reaching BTW,I know Beta Ray Bill can't beat Kara.

Moderator
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#99 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" I was reaching BTW,I know Beta Ray Bill can't beat Kara. "
agreed.
Avatar image for kurseprime
#100 Posted by KursePrime (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Where do you guys place her speed/strength/durability in relation to Superman? It appears the consensus is that she is weaker, how much so? I am asking in regards to the current incarnations of both. Just curious, don't mean to derail the thread.