Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#551 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11557 posts) - - Show Bio

@High Revolutionarysaid:

BRB will have his way with Supergirl.

O_O

I.A.T.

#552 Posted by tjizz350 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

I like both Supergirl and BRB. I like supergirl a little more though. One thing for sure this would be a great fight.

#553 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill.

#554 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8950 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

After Watching Bill... 1) Crack Galactus Armore. 2) Destroyed a Fleet in seconds that Silver Surfer and Stardust were having trouble with. 3) Can see and React 1x - 3x Speed of Light. 4) Survive the heart of a Sun 5) Survive 2 Black Holes 6) Survive Exploding Planets 7) Destroy a Planet 8) Prove to be Stardusts Better (A Herald of all things.) 9) Withstood SS tring to stop him. 10) Beat Ego the Living Planet (The guy who give Galactus a run for his money) 11) Defeated Classic Thor first time while Thor had Mijnor and BRB had no Stormbreaker.12) Beat Classic Thor second time with both no hammers. BRB has proven he can react to Lightspeed , Travel Faster than Light via Hammer, Out Muscle Classic Thor, Durable Feats of Planet Busting and Star Exploding, Actually Cracked Galactus Armour, and Defeated Ego/Stardust/Thor/Fenris/Asteroth/Wrecking Crew who all could give Super Girl a good bout. Ontop of all that when hes Unrestricted in power he outperfoms Silver Surfer and Stardust by ten fold! I like to see Super Girl out of Character Speed Blitz (that Beta could react to anyways) go against a out of Character BRB goin into battle Decoupled! Anyone wish for Scans let me know. Itll take awhile but Ill do it.

Pretty much this.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
#555 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#556 Posted by pander1 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@DC_Marvel_1000: This sort of shows that you havent read any Supergirl comics. Supergirl's ship was different than Superman's ship. She was continually bombarded with yellow sun radiation during the entire multiple-decades-long period that she was trapped in a Kryptonite meteor. Batman mentioned that, while studying her, Kara metabolizes sunlight much more efficiently than Superman does. Why? Because she was originally sent to be Superman's protector and guardian. Also, she was raised on Krypton. Superman's never had anything to challenge his muscles. She was athletic even on Krypton - where it actually would have been more challenging. She's on Superman's level, and in some areas, like speed, multiple times everyone (including Superman) has admitted she's better (faster).

Also, the only time Superman has ever beaten Supergirl in a fight was when he used a Kryptonite ring. Supergirl, on the other hand, has beaten Superman. Add that she's been trained to fight by Wonder Woman, Artemis, Batman, Darkseid, and was already a first level user of the Kryptonian martial art 'Klukor'. So she's at least on Superman's level, which means Billy Boy is in major trouble in a fight against her.

#557 Posted by pander1 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB wouldnt even be able to get contact with Kara, except for when her fists contact his horseface.

#558 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

Kara.

#559 Posted by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Beta Ray Bill.

#560 Posted by pander1 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@KursePrime: Speed - she's faster than Superman. Even Superman has said so. Multiple times. Both out loud and in monologues. She's said it herself dozens of times in dozens of comic books. Superman's said it dozens of times as well. Batman's said so. Martian Manhunter has noted it to Flash. Flash has alluded to it to Supergirl. "I outflew Superman" is almost a mantra with Kara. Strength - equal. Possibly higher sometimes. Again. Superman's own words except for ONE time when he was trying to bluff an evil Supergirl. In his own monologues, he says 'she's going to kill me' (if he didnt use a kryptonite ring). Durability - Superman has this. Superman is slightly more durable than Kara. I don't think Supergirl could wear a kryptonite ring for any length of time. Then again, against synthetic kryptonite, for some reason it didnt affect Supergirl. I'm assuming that's because of the Kryptonite poisoning, but the writers never explained why synthetic kryptonite didnt affect Kara at all when it does affect Superman.

#561 Posted by pander1 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

@Andferne: Read the Superman internal monologue box. He wasnt holding back during the race. In fact, he was bewildered that with all his powers, she was still able to be faster than he was to the point where she lost him.

#562 Posted by KMART4455 (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

Im gonna go with BRB

Supergirl hasnt been under the sun nearly long enough to beat BRB.

Superman might could but not Supergirl.

#563 Posted by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm at a loss as to why anyone would bump a thread to reply to year-old comments, and on top of that reply to them with observations about Supergirl's stats vis-a-vis Superman's that are simply untrue.

#564 Posted by isaac_clarke (5991 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

I'm at a loss as to why anyone would bump a thread to reply to year-old comments, and on top of that reply to them with observations about Supergirl's stats vis-a-vis Superman's that are simply untrue.

It isn't to do that - the entire point is simply to bump said thread for their own amusement. Those responses to posters who have long since disappeared from these forums are an excuse.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#565 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill stomps. Get over it, fanboys.

#566 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

He doesn't. Get over it, venomoushatred001.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#567 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

He doesn't. Get over it, venomoushatred001.

How does he not stomp?

#568 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

How does he not stomp?

Because he's not capable..
#569 Posted by Raiiyn (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@pander1 said:

@DC_Marvel_1000: This sort of shows that you havent read any Supergirl comics. Supergirl's ship was different than Superman's ship. She was continually bombarded with yellow sun radiation during the entire multiple-decades-long period that she was trapped in a Kryptonite meteor. Batman mentioned that, while studying her, Kara metabolizes sunlight much more efficiently than Superman does. Why? Because she was originally sent to be Superman's protector and guardian. Also, she was raised on Krypton. Superman's never had anything to challenge his muscles. She was athletic even on Krypton - where it actually would have been more challenging. She's on Superman's level, and in some areas, like speed, multiple times everyone (including Superman) has admitted she's better (faster).

Also, the only time Superman has ever beaten Supergirl in a fight was when he used a Kryptonite ring. Supergirl, on the other hand, has beaten Superman. Add that she's been trained to fight by Wonder Woman, Artemis, Batman, Darkseid, and was already a first level user of the Kryptonian martial art 'Klukor'. So she's at least on Superman's level, which means Billy Boy is in major trouble in a fight against her.

So much this.

And Kara isn't one to hold back.

I'd love to see this fight though... Would still be an epic match up.

#570 Posted by NerdsFTW (3764 posts) - - Show Bio

Donkey Face wins.

#571 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio
@NerdsFTW said:

Donkey Face wins.

Not at all.
#572 Posted by xxironspiderxx (161 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah SG would win if its a beauty pagent but in a fight its gonna be BRB.

#573 Posted by crabtree (1706 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrDirector786 said:

No Caption Provided
#574 Posted by vance_astro (90094 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl wins.

#575 Posted by XiiX (13583 posts) - - Show Bio

Donkey gets punched.

#576 Posted by themadsurfer (557 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB

#577 Posted by green_skaar (12259 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#578 Posted by glubgluby (463 posts) - - Show Bio
#579 Posted by jagernutt (16331 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#580 Posted by MOWJACK (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB murders

#581 Edited by Amendment50 (15428 posts) - - Show Bio

Hammer time.

#582 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16496 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB probably.

#583 Posted by emperorthanos- (16355 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB comfortably he is quite a bit stronger and more durable.

#584 Posted by Helloman (29664 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB wins this.

#585 Posted by GoodMeme (278 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Beta Ray Bill would win. It would be really tough but with his magic, his raw physical power, and he has enough speed to at least see Supergirl coming and react in time. If she decided to lead him to some planet an he tried to catch up he couldn't, but he should have the speed to react. His strength and his hammer are more than enough for Supergirl. Even without the hammer he would lose, but still stand quite a good chance.

#586 Posted by Unrequited1 (232 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill wins.

Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the head with an Uru hammer

Avatar image for despero_z_amazo
#587 Posted by DESPERO_Z_AMAZO (290 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB.

#588 Posted by Supermanthor (18823 posts) - - Show Bio

brb

#589 Posted by Brittonic_para (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill wins.

Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the head with an Uru hammer

Basically sums up my view

#590 Posted by Tedirey (2630 posts) - - Show Bio

50-50 simply because BRB is a more competent version of Thor

Avatar image for sexybayonetta22
#591 Posted by SexyBayonetta22 (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr donkey but barely

#592 Posted by skywalker95 (4470 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill got this

#593 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4770 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill stomps.

#594 Posted by King-Ragnar (3836 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill, without much difficulty either.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#595 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11113 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill, handily.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#596 Posted by EternalDarkFury (877 posts) - - Show Bio
#597 Edited by KingEtrigan77 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be a good fight but I think Bill would come out on top.

Avatar image for eternalcelestial
#598 Posted by EternalCelestial (90 posts) - - Show Bio