Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

In character. Both characters are bloodthirsty. Who wins?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

A bloodthirsty Franklin Richards?

alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

A bloodthirsty Franklin Richards?

Yep.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Bernkastel

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Oh. Here's more

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I don't know anything about Bernkastel, can you give me a quick rundown of her feats?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Theorder14

*Bam*

No Caption Provided

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@uberhikari: I only have basic information on her. She, Lambdadelta and Featherine are multiversal witches from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni visual novels/games.

They all do crazy shit though like the scans I posted. They can spam an attack called "Big Bang and Big Crunches" which is what happening in the above 3 scans, in which they create and destroy universes.

They also do ridiculous reality warping crap like "Truths" which is what happens when they write down a truth in a book and then it happens.

The heirarchy is Featherine > Bernkastel > Lambdadelta - Bern defeated Lambdadelta. And Bern is terrified of Featherine.

As far as I know they're all immortal as well, all being over 1000s of years of age.

Each of them has a unique power too I think. I remember reading something about Featherine in which she can actually stop the "plot" and change it if she wishes - whatever that means lol. I think Lambda has massive probability powers.

I haven't actually read/played the series...just read about it alot cos those 3 are uber powerful.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Thanks for the info. It looks like Bernkastel wins here. I don't think kid Franklin can control his powers well enough to fight against that, lol.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@uberhikari: There's also a manga, a light novel series, and an anime all within the multiverse, but I don't know if they ever show off their powers.

I know the original game is a dojin too so... proceed if you wish.

JwwProd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Albertphytagoras

Bernksatel take this rather easily.

However i know uminekotards in other forums that say the Bernkastel is LT-level.

JwwProd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albertphytagoras: Not really.

Featherine is more on Living Tribunal's level rather than Bernksatel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bernkastel

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin he creates universes for fun

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingOfAsh

@blh726: So does Bernkastel. And not pocket universes; full universes.

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blh726

@kingofash said:

@blh726: So does Bernkastel. And not pocket universes; full universes.

So can Franklin he revived galactus and turned celestial attacks into flowers I'm just talking about his feat when he accidentally created a universe when he was going to bed

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blh726

@kingofash: http://www.comicvine.com/heroes-reborn/4045-55955/ the universe Franklin created

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KingOfAsh

@blh726: Bernkastel created several universes as a by product of her fight with Lambadelta. She is also capable of summoning trillions of universe level cats to do her bidding, and combine them into a leviathan of gargantuan power. Creating universes is nothing special to Bernkastel.

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blh726

@kingofash said:

@blh726: Bernkastel created several universes as a by product of her fight with Lambadelta. She is also capable of summoning trillions of universe level cats to do her bidding, and combine them into a leviathan of gargantuan power. Creating universes is nothing special to Bernkastel.

you mean even if you are poorly trained and about 8 years old he can age himself to an adult if he wanted to and if its adult Franklin then its a curbstomp because he has more experience with his power that has no upper limits

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726: Any particular feats that puts him way above her or r u just assuming things?

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: adult franklins feats and a little bit adult franklin has a lot experience and his power has no upper limits

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726: & this doesn't rly tell me anything at all. Can u show me any feats at all that puts him above Bernkastel. Besides, it' s kid Franklin in the pic but we should let the op specify. @alternative_backup

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blh726

@theorder14 said:

@blh726: & this doesn't rly tell me anything at all. Can u show me any feats at all that puts him above Bernkastel. Besides, it' s kid Franklin in the pic but we should let the op specify. @alternative_backup

No Caption Provided

reviving galactus

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726: And how does that put him above Bernkastel exactly?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't think I'd see Bernkastel on here <3

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: he has about equal power but more experience which would bring him the win

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blh726: Gee, prove it. What makes him superior.

Any feat that's greater than this?

Loading Video...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@fallschirmjager: wow that sounds badass man. Does this have a Manga or anime coz fro the sound of it , it looks like something I would totally enjoy.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@killemall said:

@fallschirmjager: wow that sounds badass man. Does this have a Manga or anime coz fro the sound of it , it looks like something I would totally enjoy.

There is A LOT of material

The original visual novel/game is probably available on the PC somewhere. I think there is 8 total.

There is a 44 volume ongoing manga started in 2008, a 10 volume light novel series in 2009, and a 26 anime episode series in 2009 too.

All that being said, those 3 are not main characters or anything. They're just uber powerful beings who show up randomly throughout the material. I believe the main series are actually like mystery novels.

I myself have no seen or read any of it, I just know who they are and generally what they can do.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@kingofash: Franklin can actually create full universes too , not saying he would win because from you looks of it he probably can't. There is a mini series called Daydreams which span 3 issue , it's canon as well. It involves a journey with Man thing where Franklin is taken to this nexus that can countless entire universes connected to it and it's revealed revealed that it was revealed that it was Franklin who unconsciously created them.

There is also a issue in Fantastic four in early 2000 where Franklin power is actually feared by even the two prime abstracts (Eternity and Infinity) and one of them (Eternity) has recreated the whole multiverse (although some account seem to call it universe).

Also we have Astonishing Thor which actually explains us the real difference between a universe and pocket universe , which apparently is size and that if a pocket universe is not contained by some means and allowed to expand it can actually destroy and replace a full fledged universe including our main stream 616 universe.

Also when Mad Celestial met Franklin I Hickman run of Fantastic Four they actually called him universe shaper and the universe he created in the same story which was used to revive a dead Galactus was actually a full fledged universe and not pocket universe , but was term baby universe because it was recently created and was expanding pretty rapidly.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: You got me pretty interested in the Manga. What is it called ??

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@killemall said:

@fallschirmjager: You got me pretty interested in the Manga. What is it called ??

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni_chapters

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it ain't a battle manga as some might think. It's more like a thriller & the high tier witches plays minor roles in the anime & at the beginning of the manga.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it ain't a battle manga as some might think. It's more like a thriller & the high tier witches plays minor roles in the anime & at the beginning of the manga.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well

There aren't ever many Umineko threads on here

I think this should be posted on here

Loading Video...

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KingOfAsh

@blh726: Bernkastel has had thousands of years experience fighting multiversial reality warpers like Lambadelta and is the most powerful of the Overlords. Bernkastel is far above universe level, as shown several times throughout the series. Even Maria, one of the weakest witches in the series, can create universes all by herself, and she is an ant compared to Bernkastel.

No Caption Provided

Emanresu-ehT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Emanresu-ehT

Casually creating and destroying universes all the time in a fight possibly as side effect, summonning bunches of universe + level cats? LOL!!!

Sounds like adult Frankling with the help of Galactus wouldn't beat her either, or at least they wouldn't have it easy.

Fabuzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Fabuzer

@fallschirmjager: Bernkastel is the Witch of Miracles. She can create a 'miracle' as long as the possibility isn't zero. Moreover, she can revive herself infinitely.

Lambdadelta is the Witch of Certainty. She can bring any possibility to 100%, but its power can be activated only if the target will never give up and will work hard. Lambda loves hardworkers, and she will make sure for them to achieve their dreams.

Beside that, both her and Bernkastel casually create and destroy universe with each attack. Moreover, they fought in the City of Books, the ultimate locations containing infinite books, each book containing infinite universes. The Sea of Fragments, where Umineko takes place, is an endless void with infinite fragments, each fragment a universe. But in the end, the Sea of Fragments is just another book amongst the infinite ones in the City of Books.

Moreover, the aftermath of Bern's and Lambda's fight was many books being damaged. Other than creating and destroying universes, they also damaged other infinite multiverses.

Last is Featherine Augustus Aurora. She is Bernkastel's master, and one of the 'gods'. Her power it the ultimate form of reality warping, the 'Authority of the Author'. She has many powers like time and space manipulation, creation, destruction and all kinds of hax powers, but her main one is a truly absurd one.

She is the owner of the City of Booksand thus rules over infinite multiverses. For her, reality is nothing more than a story, and she is the author. She can just edit it, erase certain parts and determine the fate of a person as she wills. Against Lambdadelta who was about to fire a gigantic black hole, Featherine casually stopped the plot (Not time. If time is stopped, the story is still going forward. Featherine literally stopped everything, bypassing any possible resistance), took her sweet time, then decided that Lambdadelta was going to die. She wrote on the pages of reality "Lady Lambdadelta is hit by [something], slams against the bookshelf, her limbs are torn apart and she dies."

This is Featherine. She doesn't need to say why you die, how, what killed you. If she wants you dead, you are dead. She doesn't need to decide the details, the plot kills you because she said so.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch Bernkastel uber curb stomps.

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bernkastel wins.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of Bern's cats could one-shot FR, let alone Bern herself.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CaoCao

Bern blinks.

EDIT: Weaker Umineko characters could blink Franklin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bern is deeper than physics.

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers