Ben Tennyson(Ben10) VS. Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Matchstckgmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Matchstckgmr

Superman prime does not get hurt by magic anybody that reads the real canon of superman would know this. The cartoons and movies do not count cause they are not canon only the comic books are.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#152  Edited By Billy Batson

BEN10 

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By buttersdaman000
@nightwing91 said:
" @SilverGalford: I'm not, but Gwen also has an ability to cast Magical Spells. I''ve said I know Superman would win, I was answering another users question as to why yet another assumed Gwen could win. Superman has speed, and gwen has no experience with magic. And I'm answering your question about your theory about superman resisitng magic, which is wrong,magic affects him. Which is why he cut his finger just touching wonder womans sword, had he throat slit by her tiara,  been mentioned and shown during his battles with etrigan, Blaze,Satanus, Mr.Z, Faust, demons who shredded supermans skin,   Of course there's several time's he has resisited magic, like being on a island that exploded due to magic,  and  he's handled Etrigans flames. It's all really up to the writer of the story, but the majority of the time he's injured by magic, that goes for anything with a mystical nature, like Gwens spells, Superman just usually beats magic users due to superior powers, and straetegy and a little bit of luck and help.  "
dont bring gwens weak magic in here when superman has resisted magic even wonder woman couldnt handle. Gwens magic would bounce right off superman
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#154  Edited By nightwing91
@buttersdaman000: Like I said  Im just anssering the posters question, superman would solo everyone in ben 10. 

Supermans sability to resist magic all depends on the  writer, like I mentioned blaze,satanus,etrigan,and wonder woman have all hurt him with their magic, while other times it almt barely phases him.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Valtot

yes and i remember at 1 time he even inhaled  hellfire

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By nightwing91
@Valtot: yeah during his fight with etrigan which I think he may have did twice, sothats just badly written. As demons were able to shred his skin like paper, but yet etrigans hellfire he could suck up. 

Sometimes writers just ignored whats been previously established.
Kenny94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Kenny94

I'm all for helping Ben Tennyson out.  After all, he's just an amateur superhero, but I think he still has a shot in this fight.  Here's my argument:

1. It's impossible that Superman would just randomly attack the kid.  Ben WILL have time to work his watch. 
2. If they happen to possess kryptonite and Kevin fully absorbed it, then I'm pretty sure Superman would be screwed. 
3. Millions and millions of aliens and not one of them as equally stronger or stronger than Superman? I doubt. 
4.  Ben 10 has the DNA of every alien from every single planet in the galaxy.  Superman's should be in there. 
5.  Gwen can cast a spell to summon kyrptonite or make it appear.
6. Cool, Superman can move planets.  Ben defeated aliens who have conquered and destroyed dozens of them.  There's probably an alien in his watch that can move planets too. 
7. If we drop some of the rules in the show, Professor Paradox and Gwen in her full anodite form can easily defeat Superman. 
8. Grandpa Max can whip up some crazy ass weapon that can take Superman down.  The Plumbers always find a way. 
9. Jetray can go into hyperspace and fly at the speed of light too.  No one knew that? Oh ok. 
10. What about Swampfire? Ben can spray sleeping gas in that transformation.  He also survived a methane explosion. 
11. If Alien X is activated, then of course Superman is screwed.  It can happen. 
12. Ben can transform into NRG.  This alien is made out of pure radioactive energy and it cannot be touched. 

In my opinion, if you look at the topic in further detail, Ben can at least HURT Superman with the help of his friends and family and watch.  Of course Superman has the bigger advantage, but Ben has a chance.

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Zaterra

Superman

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By buttersdaman000
@nightwing91: 
It was two magically empowered cheap shots I believe. Superman wasnt even paying attention, he had his back turned

@Kenny94:
..............................NO.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Gwen doesn't even use Magic anymore, she did when she was younger, but she is older now, she uses her alien abilities

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By nightwing91
@buttersdaman000:  I know I've read the stroy, my point I was making is that, the magic cheap shot is what enabled Marvel to knock him out so easy, he had his fists wrapped in lightning when he deievered the blow.

@comicdude23: Inaccurate, she does use magic stil, she has a spell book with which she recites spells from.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91:
She didn't use magic in Ben 10 Alien Force, as i recall she uses her Shields alot
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: She still uses magic, she was just more comfortable using  her annodite energy powers, far quicker then reciting spells. She got charmcasters spell book in alien force, and she's used it during then and on ultimate alien as well.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@Kenny94: 

1. It's impossible that Superman would just randomly attack the kid.  Ben WILL have time to work his watch. 

And when Ben works his watch, he will choose one of the generic aliens he always chooses for fights. Then he will get creamed. 

2. If they happen to possess kryptonite and Kevin fully absorbed it, then I'm pretty sure Superman would be screwed. 

How are they supposed to know what Super-Man's weakness is? They've never met him before. 
Additionally, I suppose you've never seen the scans of Superman fighting Lex Luthor in a giant robotic battlesuit made entirely of kryptonite.  

3. Millions and millions of aliens and not one of them as equally stronger or stronger than Superman? I doubt. 

Even in 'Ben 10,000' he didn't have any aliens who could easily beat Vilgax.  

4.  Ben 10 has the DNA of every alien from every single planet in the galaxy.  Superman's should be in there. 

You are simply assuming that kryptonians exist in the Ben 10 universe (and there is absolutely no reason to believe that they do).  

You're still just assuming they are aware that kryptonite is his weakness. 

6. Cool, Superman can move planets.  Ben defeated aliens who have conquered and destroyed dozens of them.  There's probably an alien in his watch that can move planets too. 

Change "probably" to "possibly" and you'll have a more accurate statement there.  

7. If we drop some of the rules in the show, Professor Paradox and Gwen in her full anodite form can easily defeat Superman.

And if we drop some of the general rules of comics, Superman can speedblitz all of them before their brains can even register that the fight has started. 

8. Grandpa Max can whip up some crazy ass weapon that can take Superman down.  The Plumbers always find a way. 

Now you're assuming two things. 1) That Ben and his crew get extensive prep time. 2) That Grandpa Max knows even the first thing about dealing with kryptonians (see my reply to #4)  

9. Jetray can go into hyperspace and fly at the speed of light too.  No one knew that? Oh ok. 

Big f**kin whoop. So one of the aliens can fly as quickly as Superman can. Obviously that means that alien could beat him (which might be true if Superman forgets all about his strength, durability, heat vision, freeze breath, ect).  

10. What about Swampfire? Ben can spray sleeping gas in that transformation.  He also survived a methane explosion. 

Gas does nothing to a man who can survive unaided in space. 
Methan explosion? Dude. Do you even know who Superman is??  

11. If Alien X is activated, then of course Superman is screwed.  It can happen. 

For one thing, Alien X won't be activated. 
For another thing, even if he was, he would still get stomped. Ben needs to have a whole conversation with those other two entities before Alien X will even move. 

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By FLCL1
@Kenny94 said:
" I'm all for helping Ben Tennyson out.  After all, he's just an amateur superhero, but I think he still has a shot in this fight.  Here's my argument:1. It's impossible that Superman would just randomly attack the kid.  Ben WILL have time to work his watch. 2. If they happen to possess kryptonite and Kevin fully absorbed it, then I'm pretty sure Superman would be screwed. 3. Millions and millions of aliens and not one of them as equally stronger or stronger than Superman? I doubt. 4.  Ben 10 has the DNA of every alien from every single planet in the galaxy.  Superman's should be in there. 5.  Gwen can cast a spell to summon kyrptonite or make it appear.6. Cool, Superman can move planets.  Ben defeated aliens who have conquered and destroyed dozens of them.  There's probably an alien in his watch that can move planets too. 7. If we drop some of the rules in the show, Professor Paradox and Gwen in her full anodite form can easily defeat Superman. 8. Grandpa Max can whip up some crazy ass weapon that can take Superman down.  The Plumbers always find a way. 9. Jetray can go into hyperspace and fly at the speed of light too.  No one knew that? Oh ok. 10. What about Swampfire? Ben can spray sleeping gas in that transformation.  He also survived a methane explosion. 11. If Alien X is activated, then of course Superman is screwed.  It can happen. 12. Ben can transform into NRG.  This alien is made out of pure radioactive energy and it cannot be touched.  In my opinion, if you look at the topic in further detail, Ben can at least HURT Superman with the help of his friends and family and watch.  Of course Superman has the bigger advantage, but Ben has a chance. "

Kenny94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Kenny94

Whatever lol. 

Well everybody's assuming that Ben can get creamed in any of his alien transformations.  How do you even know the strength of Humungousaur/Ultimate Humungousaur compared with Superman's?  They can be evenly matched.  Couldn't Way Big just pick up Superman in one hand and squeeze?  And NRG, which is an untouchable alien made out of pure radiation energy.  How can Superman stop that one?  What if the two figures controlling Alien X DID manage to listen to Ben?  So many choices of aliens.  I still don't think this battle is all Superman's.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#167  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Kenny94 said:
"Whatever lol.  Well everybody's assuming that Ben can get creamed in any of his alien transformations.  How do you even know the strength of Humungousaur/Ultimate Humungousaur compared with Superman's?  They can be evenly matched.  Couldn't Way Big just pick up Superman in one hand and squeeze?  And NRG, which is an untouchable alien made out of pure radiation energy.  How can Superman stop that one?  What if the two figures controlling Alien X DID manage to listen to Ben?  So many choices of aliens.  I still don't think this battle is all Superman's. "

doomsday ,darksied ,thor , hulk  ,captain atom, and captain marvel just a name of few that superman beat vilgax cant even come close to the guys i just named there is no way ben will win superman out classes him in every catagory this should get blocked there is no way in hell he can beat superman
i rule
i rule
Avatar image for nightcrawler1212
nightcrawler1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

supes wins easily
Kenny94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Kenny94

I think Ben has a chance.  There's plenty of aliens to choose from in his watch plus their ultimate form which makes him even more powerful.  He has a DNA sample of every single alien in the galaxy.   
10 million different, unique, powerful alien forms vs. one man of steel. 

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By _Sparrow_

Can ben absorb kryptonian DNA?

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@Kenny94 said:

" Whatever lol.  Well everybody's assuming that Ben can get creamed in any of his alien transformations.  How do you even know the strength of Humungousaur/Ultimate Humungousaur compared with Superman's?  They can be evenly matched.  Couldn't Way Big just pick up Superman in one hand and squeeze?  And NRG, which is an untouchable alien made out of pure radiation energy.  How can Superman stop that one?  What if the two figures controlling Alien X DID manage to listen to Ben?  So many choices of aliens.  I still don't think this battle is all Superman's. "

Matchstckgmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Matchstckgmr
@Kenny94:  you said this 
12. Ben can transform into NRG.  This alien is made out of pure radioactive energy and it cannot be touched. 

here is what I say 
 1. this is true but we are saying if they went up to each other and say let fight not superman is just flying around and ben say hey I am going to use my watch and say hey superman lets fight 
2.the strongest version of superman called superman prime can fly in a field of kryptonite and not be hurt or bothered by it. 
3.if ben did have the type of alien that superman is in his watch it only be what superman is when he first came to earth not superman prime level he gained that power. 
4.this is true but it may not be the superman per say but the same race but again not the same level as superman prime 
5.where is gwen casting a spell to make a type of mater appear be it iron, steel, or other kinds of stuff. 
6.this is true but none of the aliens that ben has beat was able to use his physcal strenth to move a planet much less destroy one. 
7.nope superman prime is not affected by magic and he can controle time and space as well. 
8.superman prime can beat any weapon a plumber  can come up with he can make it not be in this world any more to much more. 
9.yea but superman goes 4 times the speed of light faster than hyperspace. 
10.methane explsion would not even bother superman ether superman prime is also not bothered by sleeping gas ether. 
11.again superman prime can beat alien x cause he can do everything alien x can do and more. 
12.radioactive energy is nothing superman can swim in the sun which is full of radioactive energy. 

the way I see it ben loses.
Matchstckgmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Matchstckgmr

I like to add we are using canon superman in other words the movies and cartoons do not count only the comic books.

Kenny94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Kenny94
@Matchstckgmr said:
" @Kenny94:     here is what I say    
 1. this is true but we are saying if they went up to each other and say let fight not superman is just flying around and ben say hey I am going to use my watch and say hey superman lets fight  
 2.the strongest version of superman called superman prime can fly in a field of kryptonite and not be hurt or bothered by it.   
 3.if ben did have the type of alien that superman is in his watch it only be what superman is when he first came to earth not superman prime level he gained that power.   
 4.this is true but it may not be the superman per say but the same race but again not the same level as superman prime   
 5.where is gwen casting a spell to make a type of mater appear be it iron, steel, or other kinds of stuff.   
 6.this is true but none of the aliens that ben has beat was able to use his physcal strenth to move a planet much less destroy one.   
 7.nope superman prime is not affected by magic and he can controle time and space as well.   
 8.superman prime can beat any weapon a plumber  can come up with he can make it not be in this world any more to much more.   
 9.yea but superman goes 4 times the speed of light faster than hyperspace.   
 10.methane explsion would not even bother superman ether superman prime is also not bothered by sleeping gas ether.   
 11.again superman prime can beat alien x cause he can do everything alien x can do and more.   
 12.radioactive energy is nothing superman can swim in the sun which is full of radioactive energy.   the way I see it ben loses. "  

1. What was being said was, Ben wouldn't have the time to work his watch because Superman would charge right at him.  Superman would never just randomly charge an innocent looking teen. 
2,  This the regular normal version of Superman that is being discussed in the forum.  Not Superman Prime.  The regular Superman IS affected by kryptonite. 
3. Again, this is about the regular Superman 
4. What about the regular Superman? 
5,  It's magic.  Stuff is supposed to appear no matter what. 
6. Well, that's because he never attempted to move a planet :P but he helped recreate one using one of his aliens.  I'm sure there are aliens in his watch that can move planets. 
7. The regular Superman is affected by magic and doesn't control time and space. 
8. Both Superman and Superman Prime have weaknesses.  It's not like they can't be hurt.  They can. 
9. Jetray goes faster than the speed of light too 
10. Yeah an explosion probably wouldn't hurt regular Superman.  But can he get put to sleep? 
11. Again, this is a topic about the REGULAR Superman.  And Alien X can beat him - IF he manages to cooperate with the other two. 
12. Sure ok Superman can swim in radioactive energy.  But can he beat the alien who is made entirely out of radioactive liquid and is indestructible? 

the way i see it is ben doing alright in this battle.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Valtot

lol people are assuming ben just has aliens at supermans levels while hes got things like way big which aernt are his strongest and isnt even at supermans level or that fast one which is slower than superman, and superman has enough resistant to kryptonite to take them out lol and how do they know about kryptonite? they have no way of knowing about his weaknesses  and yes superman could take out a alien like that depending on which version of ben as the watch could just run out but if it doesnt whats it gonna do it him? superman wins this
Jflash794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Jflash794

Well, I don't think ben could win[unless he got supermans, dna, and put it in]"  here is a tid bit of help, his fastest alien[ not even in ultra form] " was able to fly across I think it was a galaxy, in about 10 minutes

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Project_Worm

wouldn't it be crazy if Ben has a kryptonian in his watch and then turns it into ultimate form haha... but unless hes got that he loses because eve if he does have a regular kryptonian hell still lose because supes has experience. 

Jflash794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Jflash794

Also, yes gwen uses magic, and in the new power she has stopped, but she stilll can use magic

Jflash794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Jflash794
@Project_Worm:   Well ben has experience, and at this point, it looks like he knows how to use most of the aliens powers, the second he uses them. Also a kryptonian is basicly, a human with super powers, but fighting experience, probably would be the deciding factor[ unless there is an ultimate kryptonian]
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Valtot
@Jflash794:
what no he requires kryptonian dna for that and hed need superman to actually touch the watch right? a kryptonian is not basically a human with super powers.... theres alot of control that goes into it its like moving in a new body totally different with new limits so ben would have to learn to use heat vision which normally comes spontanously when emotional, freeze breathe, super breathe would take control, so would flying. Than theres the senses he wouldnt be capable of controlling all superman would have to do is thunder clap his face and bens screaming in pain on the ground as he cant control his super hearing, an untimate kryptonian is basically what superman prime 1 million is but that was thanks to vast outside sources the watch doesnt have such as powers from all over the universe including the very edge of the universe which is the sourcewall/source than 15,000 years of a sun soak
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#181  Edited By PirateKing69

Superman Wins

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman wins easy... How did this get so long?  Ben 10 is a awsome show, I love the character, and have seen the whole of it... But no, he stands not chance here without pulling some stupid plot device out to give Ben a edge.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" Superman wins easy... How did this get so long?  Ben 10 is a awsome show, I love the character, and have seen the whole of it... But no, he stands not chance here without pulling some stupid plot device out to give Ben a edge. "
QTF 

/thread now plz :)
Matchstckgmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Matchstckgmr

Superman wins like I said superman prime or superman 1 million as some people know him as is the best version of superman. He is faster, stronger, and has way more powers than any of ben's alien even if ben used alien x superman prime can do all alien x can and more. It is clear no matter how you look at this superman wins goku has a better chance at winning in a fight with superman why cause goku was based off superman but goku would lose to superman but he has a better shot than ben thats for sure.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#185  Edited By cascadeking09

Bumped for no reason at all.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Kenny94: 
You are just reaching for ways for Ben to beat Superman, arent you?
stafikking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By stafikking

How is this even debatable??? Superman would win with a speedblitz way before ben could go alien x.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By termiteone4ever

Superman rips the band off before he can think

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#189  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

ben 10 could get lucky enough to get the omnitrix to scan supe's DNA but other than that: 

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes easily.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Stomps! BFR for the kill.

captain_geedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By captain_geedo

ok someone mentioned superman prime. he didnt say ben 10 vs superman prime. he said ben 10 vs superman. that means the current version of superman from one comic series. not every version that conviently wins the battle. we could just use ultimate ben since he is from the current future of ben ten ultimate. (ultimate ben can use all the alien powers while remaining in his ben form) but of course we arent gonna us him because this is superman vs ben 10 not future ben 10. ok well now that thats over , i wont say who wins but i'll toss in some lesser known things about ben 10. as jet ray he go warp speed brainstorm is psychic (superman has a weakness against psy power.) ghost freak is a power he can still access. (superman is has no way of resisting ghost possession) ben 10's watch can scan alien life forms , (mainly endangered rare life ) so there is a chance that ben could become a kryptonian. and one final thing, superman would rarely strike first if he was fighting a child . he often faces people who have no hope of beating him so he tends to take it easy on the enemy at first. again not saying ben would win just saying its never as clear cut as it seems

captain_geedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By captain_geedo

now gwen is all powerfull magical being, if she went full tilt superman would be down for the count. not to mention if kevin absorbed sueprman's energy(he rarely absorbs energy because it drives him wild). superman is not imortal , and superstrength is not as unbeatable as you would think. the only reason he wins so often is because hes the hero and the main cover boy of dc comics

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By JediWaffles

@captain_geedo said:

ok someone mentioned superman prime. he didnt say ben 10 vs superman prime. he said ben 10 vs superman. that means the current version of superman from one comic series. not every version that conviently wins the battle. we could just use ultimate ben since he is from the current future of ben ten ultimate. (ultimate ben can use all the alien powers while remaining in his ben form) but of course we arent gonna us him because this is superman vs ben 10 not future ben 10. ok well now that thats over , i wont say who wins but i'll toss in some lesser known things about ben 10. as jet ray he go warp speed brainstorm is psychic (superman has a weakness against psy power.) ghost freak is a power he can still access. (superman is has no way of resisting ghost possession) ben 10's watch can scan alien life forms , (mainly endangered rare life ) so there is a chance that ben could become a kryptonian. and one final thing, superman would rarely strike first if he was fighting a child . he often faces people who have no hope of beating him so he tends to take it easy on the enemy at first. again not saying ben would win just saying its never as clear cut as it seems

Thing is, before Ben can even do anything, Supes takes him out. There's no way a teenage boy like Ben has the reaction time to hit his Omnitrix before Superman hits him.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Superman would beat Ben as easy as he'd beat any feeble 10 year old kid .

What's the point of this thread ?

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By UltimatePeyton

Ben could own Superman.

Here are ways he could beat him

1. Way Big- This is an alien that is bigger than the Empire State Building, Run Faster than the Flash, and shoot Cosmic Rays.(Like Galactus) Also he can create cosmic storms. This alien held its own against 'God' from another dimension.

2. Alein X- He can do anything but he has to vote.

3. Clockwork- He could wipe Superman from time and space itself.

4. Ghostfreak- He can take over his body. And kill him. Plain and simple.

Now there are Combos. If he used combinations and quick switches. Superman will not know what hit him. (Ex. He could use run super fast using XLR8 then quickly switch to Armodrillo and slam him while going 100's of miles an hour. He could uses NRG and cover him with lava then change into Articguana and Freeze the laza, etc......)

Ben has proven himself time and time again of his power. He has saved the whole entire universe many times. He has fought Vilgax (Who is basically his version of Darksied) Kevin (His version of Parasite) Albedo (His version of Zod), etc.....

Ben could take Superman if he wanted to. Plain and simple. Also he could get Kryptonian DNA if he wanted to. Just Saiyan.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Joewell911

@UltimatePeyton said:

Ben could own Superman.

Here are ways he could beat him

1. Way Big- This is an alien that is bigger than the Empire State Building, Run Faster than the Flash, and shoot Cosmic Rays.(Like Galactus) Also he can create cosmic storms. This alien held its own against 'God' from another dimension.

2. Alein X- He can do anything but he has to vote.

3. Clockwork- He could wipe Superman from time and space itself.

4. Ghostfreak- He can take over his body. And kill him. Plain and simple.

Now there are Combos. If he used combinations and quick switches. Superman will not know what hit him. (Ex. He could use run super fast using XLR8 then quickly switch to Armodrillo and slam him while going 100's of miles an hour. He could uses NRG and cover him with lava then change into Articguana and Freeze the laza, etc......)

Ben has proven himself time and time again of his power. He has saved the whole entire universe many times. He has fought Vilgax (Who is basically his version of Darksied) Kevin (His version of Parasite) Albedo (His version of Zod), etc.....

Ben could take Superman if he wanted to. Plain and simple. Also he could get Kryptonian DNA if he wanted to. Just Saiyan.

I see what you did there

But yeah, if he could scan real quick then he might have a change

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By goodguy24

This is a mismatch and I cannot believe this threads been here and not locked ever since I've been here.

Superman easily wins. Superman would laugh and move on and not even mess with the poor kid.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By beautifulrevery

The only way I see this as a victory for Ben is since Superman is Superman he won't just outright attack a kid. This gives time for omnitrix to scan superman's DNA which been then transforms into his own version of a Kryptonian. Next he becomes the "ultimate" form of a Kryptonian and maybe that'll help him win. I still give it to Supes 9/10 times though

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Thats what would happen to Ben. "Orbit, he went into orbit at mach 7." Now yes, this is the more crazy Supes but he was just playing around he could just do it normally.