ben 10 vs spiderman

unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By unknowncheetah

me and my brother have been arguing about it and he says ben wud win. this can be any ben and the watch doesnt time out and the same for spidey

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kaino12

spidy doesnt time out? well thats good.(jk)
um i gotta say spidy on the account of ben isent smart...like at all.he has the potential to beat spidy but not the capeability.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Theracles

Ben 10 wins, he could transform into XLR8 and beat Spidey or he could transform into Diamondhead or Fourarms. Don't forget Ben has beaten foes much tougher than Spider-Man.

Dark Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Dark Walker

Well, with Ben's Omnimatrix only having a limited run time (which seems to vary a lot) I'd have to say Spider-Man could win.  All he has to do is wait for him to revert back to Ben and beat on the kid, which would be wrong to do.  LOL.  Spider-Man has taken on Rhino, Electro, Doc Ock, come on, he's trained against villains similar to those Ben can turn into.  He has years of experience on his side.  Ben doesn't, and a limited power source.  (I'd rather watch Ben 10 over the new Spider-Man cartoon any day though, can't stand the animation.  So Ben 10 wins there.)

unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By unknowncheetah

exactly. glad to see im not the only one who thinks spidey will beat ben up but it might be more of a fight if it was ben 10000

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theracles
unknowncheetah said:
"exactly. glad to see im not the only one who thinks spidey will beat ben up but it might be more of a fight if it was ben 10000"
Ben 10000 would beat Spider-Man no problem, he could just become Way Big and smash Spider-Man.
unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By unknowncheetah

ok ben 10000 would win but ben or ben from alien force wouldnt

unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By unknowncheetah

it would also be intersting to see spidermonkey from alien force versus spiderman

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Theracles
unknowncheetah said:
"

ok ben 10000 would win but ben or ben from alien force wouldnt

"

Ben from alien force wins, he could wipe Spidey from existence as Alien X.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Spider-Man would win against current Ben 10. The biggest threat that Ben has against Spider-Man is Alien X and Humongousaur. Humongousaur should only be hard for Spidey, but he could find a way to take it down. Alien X could be a threat if Ben could use it, but chances are Alien X will just end up standing there doing nothing.

unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By unknowncheetah

goop- might win but that depends
humongosaur- would crush spidey with no prep
swampfire- this would be an okay fight but still dot know who would win
big chill- would beat spidey
alien x- depends on whether it works or not
brainstorm- spidey wins
echo echo- spidey wins
spidermonkey- sidey wins
chromastone- spidey wins
jetray- spidey wins

spidey has more points so he wins
and if it was spider carnage vs ben 10000.= spider carnage wins

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Theracles
Nobody said:
"Spider-Man would win against current Ben 10. The biggest threat that Ben has against Spider-Man is Alien X and Humongousaur. Humongousaur should only be hard for Spidey, but he could find a way to take it down. Alien X could be a threat if Ben could use it, but chances are Alien X will just end up standing there doing nothing.
"

Alien X possesses three distinct personalities, Serena the voice of love and compassion, Bellicus the voice of rage and aggression and Ben the voice of reason. Alien X's problem is that for it to take action, the three personalities must agree to do so. That could be Ailen X's downfall if it fights Spider-Man.
Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tracks

ben 10, wouldnt be hard and if the watch does time out he just keeps changing as needed, no way spiderman can beat him

unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By unknowncheetah

spiderman wins. ben is just a kid none of his aliens are in spidermans league. end of discussion

Tracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Tracks

why would you make a topic if youree not going to listen to reason, heck ben has an alien with all of spidermans powers, Goop and bigchill would easily beat spiderman

unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By unknowncheetah

i made it to see how many people think spiderman wins. yeah ben would stand a good chance against spiderman so its pretty much equal. but i like spiderman more thats why

unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By unknowncheetah

ok now that i think of it ben could win but only if he chooses the right aliens

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kaino12

no i think spidy wins anyway one ben doesnt have the reaction time to hit spidy and he runs out of time spidy just plays defense then wins.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Theracles
unknowncheetah said:
"i made it to see how many people think spiderman wins. yeah ben would stand a good chance against spiderman so its pretty much equal. but i like spiderman more thats why"
So you were being bias, Spider-Man loses, Fourarms could smash him, Diamondhead is completely invulnerable except for high sounds. XLR8 could strike very fast, Heatblast could burn him alive. Most of Ben's aliens could take out Spider-Man/
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By Dark King

if u read the post there is no time issue, having said that ben is no real threat to a season fighter with a spider sense.
Spiderman wins fairly easily.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Theracles
Dark King said:
"if u read the post there is no time issue, having said that ben is no real threat to a season fighter with a spider sense.
Spiderman wins fairly easily."

XLR8 is faster than his Spider sense, also the Hulk is slow and it has never stopped him from beating Spidey therefore Fourarms or Diamondhead could beat Spidey.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ben 10.CURBSTOMP

LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By LightBright

Ben should win because he has the advantage of many different powers and forms. Has he figured out the Master Control for this battle?

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kaino12

opps i forgot he doesnt time out (witch is really bad cus i even comented on it) well if he doesnt time out....well that was his only real weakness wasent it? guss spidy cant win because he cant beat him.

Virtuoso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Virtuoso
Theracles said:
"...the Hulk is slow and it has never stopped him from beating Spidey..."
Yes it has.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Theracles
Virtuoso said:
"Theracles said:
Yes it has."

Even so, Ben wins this fight.

Fourarms: Too strong and durable.
Diamondhead: Strong and durable.
XLR8: Too fast.
Heatblast: Too hot and durable.
Stinkfly: Can fly and trap Spider in his goo.
Greymatter: Too smart but would lose.
Upgrade: Can use any machine to take down Spidey.
Ghostfreak: Telekinesis and darkness control.
Wildmutt: Superhuman senses much higher than Spidey's and probably stronger.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Ben 10.CURBSTOMP"

LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By LightBright
kaino12 said:
"opps i forgot he doesnt time out (witch is really bad cus i even comented on it) well if he doesnt time out....well that was his only real weakness wasent it? guss spidy cant win because he cant beat him."
He's not always at his weakest when he times out. Sometimes he can slip up in his hero forms too. One misplaced and Spidey has him.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kaino12

ya but the new ben doesnt slip up.
and old ben the majority of the time (6 out of the 10) can beat spidy.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By Matezoide2
Theracles said:
"unknowncheetah said:
"exactly. glad to see im not the only one who thinks spidey will beat ben up but it might be more of a fight if it was ben 10000"
Ben 10000 would beat Spider-Man no problem, he could just become Way Big and smash Spider-Man."
or outclass him with a variety of aliens,without count his experience.
ayway Spider-Man beats Ben 10,but not Ben 10.000
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matezoide2
Theracles said:
"Virtuoso said:
"Theracles said:
Yes it has."

"

i have to disagree here with you.

Fourarms: Spidey has took down the Rino,who is at Fourarms level,if not stronger

Diamondhead: DiamondHead can be hurted physicaly and has showed to feel pain (like when he got owned by the bounty hunters) ,besides if they are fighting on a city,Spidey can trow a car at him and let it explode,this SHOULD knock him out

XLR8:QuickSilver is fast too and slower peploe than Spidey has took him (like Gambit)

Heatblast: he is durable?i didnt knew this.anyway Spidey web is resistant to fire and he has showed to web his hands for punch enemies like him without hurting himself (Electro or Human Torch are good exemples)

stinkfly: his goo couldnt hold Vilgax for 10 seconds,it wouldnt stop Spider-Man,besides he can web Stinkfly wings (his web has holded Iron Man for 1 minute and 30 seconds),and Spidey has fought the Vulture who is somewhat similar to him

Greymatter: no comments

Upgrade: depending on the place they are fighting and how he fights he can defeat Spider-Man,but i am not sure if he could escape the web even on a machine

Ghostfreak: he could posses Spider-Man,but Ben never showed any skill with him (have you seen his fight with a bounty hunter?),thats why i think Spidey takes him

Wildmutt: yep,he haves better senses,but has been hurted by humans (while Spidey already was hit by a guy with his powers and after this he said "if you were any closer,your hand would have been broken")and barely lifts a car

besides,Spider-Man has received his powers since he was 15,right now he is 30/35,giving the advantage of experience (with counts a lot)
unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By unknowncheetah

agreed

CV Pantheon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CV Pantheon
Matezoide said:
"Theracles said:
"Virtuoso said:
"Theracles said:
Yes it has."

"

Fourarms: Spidey has took down the Rino,who is at Fourarms level,if not stronger

Diamondhead: DiamondHead can be hurted physicaly and has showed to feel pain (like when he got owned by the bounty hunters) ,besides if they are fighting on a city,Spidey can trow a car at him and let it explode,this SHOULD knock him out

XLR8:QuickSilver is fast too and slower peploe than Spidey has took him (like Gambit)

Heatblast: he is durable?i didnt knew this.anyway Spidey web is resistant to fire and he has showed to web his hands for punch enemies like him without hurting himself (Electro or Human Torch are good exemples)

stinkfly: his goo couldnt hold Vilgax for 10 seconds,it wouldnt stop Spider-Man,besides he can web Stinkfly wings (his web has holded Iron Man for 1 minute and 30 seconds),and Spidey has fought the Vulture who is somewhat similar to him

Upgrade: depending on the place they are fighting and how he fights he can defeat Spider-Man,but i am not sure if he could escape the web even on a machine

Ghostfreak: he could posses Spider-Man,but Ben never showed any skill with him (have you seen his fight with a bounty hunter?),thats why i think Spidey takes him

Wildmutt: yep,he haves better senses,but has been hurted by humans (while Spidey already was hit by a guy with his powers and after this he said "if you were any closer,your hand would have been broken")and barely lifts a car

besides,Spider-Man has received his powers since he was 15,right now he is 30/35,giving the advantage of experience (with counts a lot)"
The Rhino is extremely dumb not to mention much slower than Fouramrs,  there is nothing Spider-Man can do to hurt Fourarms, Fourarms was strong enough to easily take Diamondhead's projectiles and his projectiles broke once they hit Fourarms skin. A car exploding on Diamondhead will in no way knock him out, he has been thrown to a car and it exploded on him and he stood up like it was nothing, Spider-Man loses to Diamondhead and Fourarms. Heatblast is very durable, he has been thrown to building and have buildings collapse on him and just stood up like he wasn't even hurt. My mistake on Ghostfreak, Ben cannot use his other powers, only Ghostfreak as a single being can do that as shown in Season 2. Wildmutt could easily dodge Spider-Man's attacks but I agree with you on XLR8, Spider-Man could beat him. But Ben 10 wins overall for possessing different powers.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Theracles
CV Pantheon said:
"Matezoide said:
"Theracles said:
"Virtuoso said:
"Theracles said:
Yes it has."

"

besides,Spider-Man has received his powers since he was 15,right now he is 30/35,giving the advantage of experience (with counts a lot)"
The Rhino is extremely dumb not to mention much slower than Fouramrs,  there is nothing Spider-Man can do to hurt Fourarms, Fourarms was strong enough to easily take Diamondhead's projectiles and his projectiles broke once they hit Fourarms skin. A car exploding on Diamondhead will in no way knock him out, he has been thrown to a car and it exploded on him and he stood up like it was nothing, Spider-Man loses to Diamondhead and Fourarms. Heatblast is very durable, he has been thrown to building and have buildings collapse on him and just stood up like he wasn't even hurt. My mistake on Ghostfreak, Ben cannot use his other powers, only Ghostfreak as a single being can do that as shown in Season 2. Wildmutt could easily dodge Spider-Man's attacks but I agree with you on XLR8, Spider-Man could beat him. But Ben 10 wins overall for possessing different powers."

That was me, I was just in a different account.
unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By unknowncheetah

Theracles said:

"CV Pantheon said:
"Matezoide said:
"Theracles said:
"Virtuoso said:
"Theracles said:
Yes it has."

"

The Rhino is extremely dumb not to mention much slower than Fouramrs,  there is nothing Spider-Man can do to hurt Fourarms, Fourarms was strong enough to easily take Diamondhead's projectiles and his projectiles broke once they hit Fourarms skin. A car exploding on Diamondhead will in no way knock him out, he has been thrown to a car and it exploded on him and he stood up like it was nothing, Spider-Man loses to Diamondhead and Fourarms. Heatblast is very durable, he has been thrown to building and have buildings collapse on him and just stood up like he wasn't even hurt. My mistake on Ghostfreak, Ben cannot use his other powers, only Ghostfreak as a single being can do that as shown in Season 2. Wildmutt could easily dodge Spider-Man's attacks but I agree with you on XLR8, Spider-Man could beat him. But Ben 10 wins overall for possessing different powers."

That was me, I was just in a different account."

spiderman could take on fourarms because four arms lacks in agility and is clumsy giving spiderman an advantage and plus the rhino would also be able to take diamond heads projectiles.without any harm. youre right about diamondhead but heatblast, its just like spiderman taking on electro and how many times has spiderman taken on elctro and won. all the other aliens go down exept for upgrade if there is equipment nearby

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kaino12

ben wins cus he has too many ways to win.sure spiderman should win but if u take away bens only weakness spidy wins.

unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By unknowncheetah

be doesnt have the ability to switch between aliens just no time limit and ben turns back when he gets tired in alien force i dont know if this is the same for ben when he was 10

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kaino12

if its alien force then he wont make stupid mistakes if not then he has stronger aliens.

unknowncheetah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By unknowncheetah

but spiderman could beat about half or more of ben in alien force's aliens. i still think spiderman could win this

Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40  Edited By Nahero

i think as spider~monkey ben would be able to match spiderman 

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Trackz
unknowncheetah said:
"be doesnt have the ability to switch between aliens just no time limit and ben turns back when he gets tired in alien force i dont know if this is the same for ben when he was 10"
current ben has the ability to switch aliens when he wants, without a time limit it wouldnt drain him, ben would crus hspiderman
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Theracles
unknowncheetah said:
"

Theracles said:

"CV Pantheon said:
"Matezoide said:
"Theracles said:
"Virtuoso said:
"Theracles said:
Yes it has."

"

That was me, I was just in a different account."

spiderman could take on fourarms because four arms lacks in agility and is clumsy giving spiderman an advantage and plus the rhino would also be able to take diamond heads projectiles.without any harm. youre right about diamondhead but heatblast, its just like spiderman taking on electro and how many times has spiderman taken on elctro and won. all the other aliens go down exept for upgrade if there is equipment nearby

"
Heatblast is in no way like Electro, Electro is pathetic, he can't even access his full power while Heatblast has used his power to the max. Heatblast is too durable for Spidey to beat. How is Spider-Man going to beat Fourarms? Remember Fourarms has really tough armored skin. Most of Ben's aliens could take out Spidey. There is no way Spider-Man can hurt Fourarms, Heatblast or Diamondhead. Heatblast was rated as Ben's most durable alien. I have seen him thrown to buildings and stood up as if it was nothing, I have seen a building collapse on him and it didn't even damage or harm him at all. Heatblast could just burn Spidey to death, Heatblast isn't like Johhny Storm, has Johhny Storm ever gone supernova on Spidey? He hasn't. Heatblast could and would burn him. Fourarms could take anything Spidey throws at him, Spidey can punch him, web him, and do whatever he wants but he is not beating Fourarms, Fourarms does not lack in agility, he is an alien Ben uses often to travel long distances, I have seen Fourarms run faster than cars. Diamondhead wins easily, Spider-Man can't hurt him unless he can find a way to make a supersonic high pitch sound loud enough to crack Diamondhead's body. Spider-Man loses, he can't beat Ben. Even XLR8 could give Spider-Man a tough battle, with his superior speed and agility, he could strike at Spidey at high speeds, XLR8 is pretty strong too, he hurt Vilgax once with one of his kicks and Vilgax is much more durable than Spider-Man. I don't see how Spider-Man can beat Ben. He beat Rhino but Rhino isn't Fourarms, Fourarms is faster, more agile and possibly stronger or at the same level of strength. It is even worse for Spidey if it was Ben from Ben 10 Alien Force, he uses more tactics than just choosing the strongest alien.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Matezoide2

Four-Arms is too heavy,he lacks agility.and Spidey has knocked down Rino with his hands,saing he cant knock out Four-Arms dont make sense,do you know how much more durable he would have to be?

Heartblast: Until Spider-Man realizes he is too durable he would use his superior intelect and skills to trick him into falling on a river or exploding a car in font of him,remember Spider-Man has used his inteligence to beat stronger foes than him,why cant he out smart a 10 years old kid?besides he isnt more durable than Rino,who has took blows from Hulk and has defeat Doc Samson

DiamondHead: has been hurt physicaly by the Bounty Hunters without count Spidey inteligence again (maybe making a bulding colapse on him?)

Willdmut: come on,this one barely could defend himself from two hypnotized old guys (thought they had incridible skills),but Spidey is 15-20 times faster than they were at that time,besides Willdmut is made of meat without anything to protect him,why cant a 10-15 tons guy make a hole on his chest?

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rei-Kai

Current Ben is like 16yrs old. And he's much smarter than he used to be with a different set of aliens to choose from. Gigantosaur is the new muscle-type. Big, mean, incredibly strong, and has the ability to grow to Godzilla size. Chromastone has a level of super strength and durability, as well as energy projection and absorption. Swampfire is like a combination of Heatblast and that vine-alien from the first series, combining super strength, regeneration, fire blasts, swamp gasses, and control over plant life. Brainstorm lacks in physical attributes, but makes up in super-intelligence and psionic blasts. I can't recall the name of the little sonic alien form, but it also lacks in physical strength, but can multiply and unleash sonic waves and even use them to redirect attacks (like those needles).

Alien-X is practically invincible. The only problem is Ben gets stuck with, basically, Order and Chaos, until they reach an agreement on however many things. Frost Phantom (or whichever one that is) can phase through objects and unleash freezing attacks, as well as freezing objects that he passes through. Recently is gorged itself on molten steel and spewed it back out later to make a nest. It can survive in space and feed on solar plasma. I forget the other forms he has, but each one is formidible in its own way.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Ben 10.CURBSTOMP"

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Matezoide2
Rei-Kai said:
"Current Ben is like 16yrs old. And he's much smarter than he used to be with a different set of aliens to choose from. Gigantosaur is the new muscle-type. Big, mean, incredibly strong, and has the ability to grow to Godzilla size. Chromastone has a level of super strength and durability, as well as energy projection and absorption. Swampfire is like a combination of Heatblast and that vine-alien from the first series, combining super strength, regeneration, fire blasts, swamp gasses, and control over plant life. Brainstorm lacks in physical attributes, but makes up in super-intelligence and psionic blasts. I can't recall the name of the little sonic alien form, but it also lacks in physical strength, but can multiply and unleash sonic waves and even use them to redirect attacks (like those needles).

Alien-X is practically invincible. The only problem is Ben gets stuck with, basically, Order and Chaos, until they reach an agreement on however many things. Frost Phantom (or whichever one that is) can phase through objects and unleash freezing attacks, as well as freezing objects that he passes through. Recently is gorged itself on molten steel and spewed it back out later to make a nest. It can survive in space and feed on solar plasma. I forget the other forms he has, but each one is formidible in its own way."

sorry,i cant argue about those new ones because i hate then (the older were way cooler) and never watched this show,but they are WAY stronger than the old ones as i can see.

anyway,whats Alien-X power?i only heard it is nearly invencible and haves 3 personalites,what it can do?
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rei-Kai

Alien-X is pretty much a cosmic. It's connected to the two ruling forces of the Universe.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ben 10.CURBSTOMP"

"

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118