No Caption Provided

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By GodGate

Gilgamesh stomps this fodder 10 year old 10/10 and puts the Omnitrix in his treasury as a fancy alien wrist watch.

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By teozepot

@godgate: Gilgamesh gets smashed due to him being weak and also Ea's maximum damage output is 4000, not infinite.

Amaterasu and Velber fodders Gilgamesh even with Ea.

Amaterasu holds the power level of (387,420,489), possessing the energy on the level of a sun.

Get the f out of here with your stupid Gilgamesh wank.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how strong people think Gil is, people have told me he had multiversal stats while others have said people like Flash could beat him.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: Only ccc gil is that powerful here that version is not pressent both sabi and gil are standard versions it seems

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kidolio

@HukO: It seems he didn’t specify in the op. So we should use most recent canon version but I don’t really think fate has a canon version.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teozepot: Your really using outdated info to describe Gil's power? You realize that only applies to the nerfed versions that appear in all other mediums right?

Amatarasu and Velber are fodder to Gilgamesh, he was solidly handing them their asses for a bit in Fate Extella before he got bored. He was literally just playing around with them so he could get the chance to talk to other Hakuno.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saber is fodder to alien x and gil is too

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if Gil can active Gae blog quick enough

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: When?

Send clips over on when he fought Velber and Amaterasu at their strongest because in Extella Velber was nowhere near her strongest.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teozepot:

It doesn't matter, he was confident he could beat amatarasu in her true form when they fought and he stated that the only way she'd stand a chance at beating him is if she became Velber.

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By teozepot

@godgate:

Amaterasu and Velber are two different beings you absolute f'ing dolt.

Tamamo never turned into Amaterasu in Fate/Extella and Velber in Fate/Extella never went full power, even Tamamo and also Nero had trouble to defeat her when they used the Moon Cell to boost their strengths and also Karna was the only one that was implied to defeat a full-powered Velber.

You're the one that don't know anything about Fate, period.

Quit Fate before you embarrass yourself.

Amaterasu
Amaterasu
Velber
Velber
GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GodGate

@teozepot: STFU noob, I made a mistake. I mixed up amaterasu and Altera. Anyway, Gilgamesh fodderizes your favorite 10 year old with a single blast from Ea. No, scratch that. He will just get a random B rank NP impaled in his heart. I don't even see Ben doing any damage due to fragarch which should insta kill him due to omnitrix being his trump card.

BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thread is already filled with name calling😭

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Ben gets stomped

Round 2: Ben stomps

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm... going to stop debating Nasuverse so long as GodGate is around. He messes up every thread.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Good, we only need those who know what Gilgamesh is truly capable of debating Nasuverse here.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zgtfreak

@godgate: I'm literally the primary person who proved that CCC Gilgamesh is multiversal and convinced this website of it. lol I know more about Gilgamesh than you by a long shot. But he isn't omnipotent, and other versions of Gilgamesh outside of CCC aren't multiversal.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: You betrayed Gil bro, I can't trust anything you say.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teozepot: yeah I already know to straight ignore you lol. Judging from your first downplay alone.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I SWEAR idk if he’s someone who created an account to make my king and type moon look bad

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@zgtfreak: I SWEAR idk if he’s someone who created an account to make my king and type moon look bad

That was a theory of mine as well. That indeed may be the case.

@godgate Betrayed? lol

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GodGate

@zgtfreak: If you don't believe Gil is omniscient, than your really dumb. His NP literally lets him see every alternative and gain information from them, albeit making him omniscient. Also, Gil isn't Omnipotent but he's stronger than omnipotent characters because of Ea and his unlimited treasury combined with his omniscience.

All versions of Gil are omniscient when they feel like it and they all have Ea, so Idk why they aren't multiversal too when your pushing it. The only reason they haven't done multiversal feats is because it's dumb considering the scale of threats they deal with and the potential collateral damage.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137dea840ec8
deactivated-6137dea840ec8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gil isn't Omnipotent but he's stronger than omnipotent characters

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kek

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: If you don't believe Gil is omniscient

I said omnipotent, not omniscient. Though he is only nigh-omniscient.

so Idk why they aren't multiversal too when your pushing it.

No mainline character scales to Extraverse. No version of Gil scales to his CCC self.

Also, Gil isn't Omnipotent but he's stronger than omnipotent characters

No Caption Provided

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By teozepot

@ecoblitz: Downplay? Bro, it's already been stated that Gilgamesh cannot defeat Velber and Amaterasu since they above the Moon Cell itself and Velber in the Extella game was nowhere near her full power, Gilgamesh's Enuma Elish does not work on Velber due to her nature the only weapons that can damage her is the Vasavi Shakti and the Excalibur so far, since she is practically immune to concepts.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GodGate

@zgtfreak: Yeah the other versions are far weaker due to non infinite stats, I'll admit, but they still are strong enough to easily beat most opponents that come their way, including Ben.

CCC Gilgamesh or Gil with the full power he had during life combined with completed GoB is fully capable of beating anyone in the Nasuverse and beyond it.

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Ah yes the wank and also taking everything out of context is astounding.

Gilgamesh in Fate/Extra CCC is nowhere as powerful as you describe him to be, dimensional tiering varies from fiction to fiction and also series to series, Fate mainline from Fate Stay Night and Fate Grand Order have different cosmologies to Fate Extra, you perplex me by thinking that Extra can be compared to every other Fate works when their cosmologies are all different.

Wow, just wow, "they" were not lying when they informed me about your obsession and love about Gilgamesh and the entire Extra series.

Just to tell you Kinoko Nasu was the one that set the story up, not making it from the ground up.

To use a practical example, Nasu drew an outline of a circle and the other staff members or whomever in-charge colored in that outline with a variety of colors.

Unlike Fate/Extra, Fate/Grand Order was written by Kinoko Nasu.

No matter how much you whine and cry, Grand Order is far more canon than Fate/Extra.

Kazuya contacted Kinoko Nasu and Takashi Takeuchi for a proposed collaboration on the development of a new game in the Fate Series, which, according to the producer, was to implement various genres. At that time, Type-Moon was involved in the finalization on Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, and also had short-term plans to develop other projects from - for which Nasu was forced to refuse the role as producer.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zgtfreak

@teozepot: I notice how you naysayers just say I'm wrong without any arguments. lol Really hurts your credibility.

dimensional tiering varies from fiction to fiction

Yes it does. I say this all the time.

Fate mainline from Fate Stay Night and Fate Grand Order have different cosmologies to Fate Extra, you perplex me by thinking that Extra can be compared to every other Fate works when their cosmologies are all different.

I literally say all the time (and just said in this exact thread) that mainline Nasuverse does not scale or compare to Extraverse. LOL Shows you never read anything I say.

Unlike Fate/Extra, Fate/Grand Order was written by Kinoko Nasu.

A lot of GO wasn't written by Nasu at all.

No matter how much you whine and cry, Grand Order is far more canon than Fate/Extra.

Both are canon. lmao Extra was referenced many times in GO.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teozepot: CCC is canon to GO which is the current primary canon

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Except Nasu refused to take the role of being a producer in Fate/Extra lmfao.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Extra is canon

>Nasu refused to take the role of being the producer.

Nasu was the rough draft writer.

He only set up the canvas and had other people filling up the canvas, that doesn't mean he wrote it.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saber and Gilgamesh.

Avatar image for darth-pendragon
Darth-Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Darth-Pendragon

Round 1: Gilgamesh

Round 2: Alien X from what I've heard. If CCC Gilgamesh, Gilgy wins again.

@godgate@teozepot

You both seem to misunderstand.

First you teozepot. The Enuma Elish you see Gilgamesh use in the Fate routes is the weakest version, Reason of Earth, it's the version most comparable to Excalibur. The Enuma Elish Gilgamesh uses in CCC that can so far ravage anything it hits to my knowledge that's far above Avalon? That's Reason of Heaven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmlJjYJZYHM / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QdkYux0Egs https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/d5epru/possible_gilgamesh_motion_update_leak/f0lr6l8/

To make matters worse, apparently Gilgamesh has a 3rd Ea move named "Reason of Creation" that appears it may surpass even "Heaven". "It is the strongest and oldest Noble Phantasm that humanity ever possessed"

Just to clarify if you're not already aware GodGate kun, normal Archer servant aside, Gilgy is very decent when serious, yes... And compared to his CCC counterpart, usually he is also extremely nerfed from being limited in power as a servant in the Archer class etcetera, etcetera, unlike his mooncell counterpart. Moreover, in CCC, all 3 servants get a special mystic code of their origins, this is a VERY special mystic code and is NOT Gilgamesh's full power form that he first showcased in Ataraxia, it just looks the same is all. So yes, CCC Gilgamesh is the strongest Gilgamesh, just to clarify, but the other versions should get blitzed by Alien X before Gilgy can do anything. Are there any speed feats of Gilgamesh that should make me believe otherwise that aren't from CCC? And no, nothing is higher than omnipotent which is all powerful, otherwise it is not omnipotent.

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By teozepot

@darth-pendragon: Great job, ZGTfreak, what's up with the new account to hide your identity, do you really think that we are that stupid??

No matter how many variations these Enuma Elish's are, they are just fan speculations and has not be confirmed by the author himself to be confirmed.

Your theory would be nearly correct except for the fact that both in CCC and main Fate route both damage are 4000, the 999999999 damage are all stupid game mechanic.

Anything from Fate/Extra CCC's feats are all game mechanic because they are all in-game mechanics and also the animations are there to make the game look visually impressive.

Both Ea's damage in Fate/Extra CCC and Fate/Stay Night are all 4000 output, nothing changed in any of them and the fact that you have to use vague information to justify anything is not appropriate in debates.

ZGT, just get out of here.

You have already proved that you don't want to listen to other people's facts after they bring in author's statements and you persistently use your own headcanon to justify these feats and manipulate these information. Also Fate always can have mistranslations, so everything you say has to be taken with a grain of salt.

All you are saying are fan translations and they are fodder to anything Shinza verse has to offer.

Literally said that Enuma Elish is different to Fate/Stay Night, but it's just called Ea, not Reason of Heaven. Differing from Enuma Elish in Fate/Extra CCC, the ability is simply listed as Ea when utilizing this function.

Avatar image for darth-pendragon
Darth-Pendragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Darth-Pendragon

@teozepot:

Should I take you seriously if you're saying misinformation, guesses and resorting to accusing me of being an alt?

Your only arguments consists of "I am right and you are wrong because I think this" and "You're an alt of this person", I feel you've proven yourself incapable of proving anything I've said to be false so far. CCC has proven everything you've said otherwise. I hope you aren't implying all fan translations are automatically wrong?

>"No matter how many variations these Enuma Elish's are, they are just fan speculations and has not be confirmed by the author himself to be confirmed."

Both have been confirmed and said or shown in the games themselves, Fate/GO and CCC. Heaven and Earth modes look completely different in ALL games also/separate.

No idea what Shinza verse is until today, no idea who is superior. Is it worth reading? You seem pretty ecstatic about it. Lol, it'd be ironic if it never got translated officially and it was translated by fans.

Edit:

Since I assume you hate fan translations, does this count? I put the raw Japanese characters of "Reason of Creation" lore off of Fate/GO into Google translate:

英雄王が数多持つ財宝の最秘奥。

刀身部分の三つの石板はそれぞれ天・地・冥界を意味し、すなわち宇宙を表しているともいえ、その影響力は対峙する者の五体どころか世界そのものに及ぶ。

人という種が手にした最強最古の宝具である。

"The secret behind the treasures of the King of Heroes.

The three slabs of the blade represent the heavens, the earth, and the underworld, which represent the universe, but their influence extends to the world itself, not just the five opposing ones.

It is the strongest and oldest treasure possessed by the human species."

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By teozepot

@darth-pendragon:

Since when does Fate GO have accurate and consistent translations??

They have been wrong and misinformed translations many times that doesn't add up to the raw of the Japanese Hiragana.

I'm not saying that ALL fan translations are inaccurate, since the original Fate/Stay Night and Hollow Ataraxia are fan translated and there are many versions of it. The most used version is up on Beastlair and forgot which team did it.

I'm just a bit annoyed because ZGTfreak up there has been annoying me in other threads by taking everything out of context calling the Moon Cell platonic and omnipotent and that Gilgamesh is omnipotent or Void Shiki is omnipotent and stuff etcetera and etcetera. I should not have taken my frustration out on you and I do indeed apologize for that, I just thought that you were ZGT, assuming because you were a new account.

I hope it is not much trouble, but do you mind sending me all of the three Enuma Elish's you described in a summary?

I am quite interested in the actual lores about it.

Did it explicitly been stated that the versions differ from Mainline and Fate/Extra CCC and the other last Enuma Elish?

Again, the damage of Ea is still the same, it's still 4000 output.

Edit: Check out Dies Irae from Shinza Bansho verse and you'll know what I am talking about.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/644540/Dies_irae_Amantes_amentes/

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lmaolmaolmao

@teozepot said:

@darth-pendragon:

Since when does Fate GO have accurate and consistent translations??

They have been wrong and misinformed translations many times that doesn't add up to the raw of the Japanese Hiragana.

I'm not saying that ALL fan translations are inaccurate, since the original Fate/Stay Night and Hollow Ataraxia are fan translated and there are many versions of it. The most used version is up on Beastlair and forgot which team did it.

I'm just a bit annoyed because ZGTfreak up there has been annoying me in other threads by taking everything out of context calling the Moon Cell platonic and omnipotent and that Gilgamesh is omnipotent or Void Shiki is omnipotent and stuff etcetera and etcetera. I should not have taken my frustration out on you and I do indeed apologize for that, I just thought that you were ZGT, assuming because you were a new account.

I hope it is not much trouble, but do you mind sending me all of the three Enuma Elish's you described in a summary?

I am quite interested in the actual lores about it.

Did it explicitly been stated that the versions differ from Mainline and Fate/Extra CCC and the other last Enuma Elish?

Again, the damage of Ea is still the same, it's still 4000 output.

Edit: Check out Dies Irae from Shinza Bansho verse and you'll know what I am talking about.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/644540/Dies_irae_Amantes_amentes/

Good god I have never seen someone more butthurt than you.ZGT never called the moon cell Omnipotent.He never called Gilgamesh Omnipotent.The Void shiki thing is a just a mistranslational confusion.

Nothing to get so butthurt to smash Shinza vs Nasuverse on every battle forum.Comicvine,spacebattles,Reddit you are literally creating Shinzaverse spites everywhere.

Shinzaverse is known for an extremely cancerous fanbase, and you are certainly making your remark here

teozepot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: What about CCC is platonic because it was derived from the Root, that's one of the most ridiculous thing ever as none of the Earth Mother Goddess were confirmed to the be Catalhoyuk's children, as they merely inherited the Authorities based on their position within their culture.

CCC uses Potnia Theron as a part of its abilities, since it's the most compatible to each and it allows BB to use it to its fullest extent.
Potnia Theron only works on beings that originate from Earth and it's useless to other beings that are not originally from Earth. That is why zgt, she likes to wank off and take everything out of context to suit her own agenda and contention.

Steepardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He goes Alien X and slaughters Gilgamesh and Saber