Ben 10 vs Green Lantern (DeathBattle predictions)

• 131 results
Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@avaliantimge: That’s a lot of wank, even if that was true he lacks a lot of Hax that Ben has, how did they explain that.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@reap_ii said:

Deathbattle are basically DC wankers. NEVER take their battles seriously because they will always be heavily skewed to favor DC characters. Certainly not unbiased like they should be.

Who said they should be unbiased?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Hal could beat any of his aliens but X so Unless they have a good reason Ben doesn't use him. Ben wins as soon as he uses X

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: very faulty scaling. I'm mean I'm not a Green Lantern expert but I can say with confidence that hal isn't universal unless amped.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avaliantimge: You don’t have to be to know that, it’s common knowledge. What’s wrong with these people, what feat did they use?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By mbatz

@kidolio: Not gonna lie he seemed weaker but we don’t actually know for sure

Edit: what I mean is that Ben didn’t even try to turn alien X to tank the explosion so he must have looked at what happened and assumed he would die even in alien x

Make no mistake this is my opinion

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: As alien x, Ben is a reality warper, meaning that he doesn’t have to tank it if he doesn’t want to, he could literally just turn intangible and not get hit if he doesn’t want to.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By GXrevs06

@darkdementor101 said:

Have not seen the video yet but based off of the origin of their respective universes, Green lantern should win, regardless if you are biased for Green lantern or not!

Just want to watch the video to see them analyze Ben's feats

Then you know nothing about their verses then. Alien X would slap Hal

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Don’t you know, Hal is UnIvErsaL.

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Mistake on my part, but I forgot to mention the fact that I was referring to Ben without Alien X! I do not really read DC comics, but based off of the way that people treat DC high tiers on this site, I am always under the assumption that the DC high tiers all have a highly formidable combat speed that Ben just cannot over come. Otherwise, with Alien X in tow, I would agree with the general consensus on Hal losing (But I would not be surprised if DC has some sort of power amp ready for Hal in one of their comics that allows him to surpass this as well!)

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal Jordan universal level with no amps just base. You know I shouldn't have expected more

Did they actually say that?!

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By mbatz

@kidolio:

Bro u clearly haven’t seen that episode and alien X is only a reality warped if Ben convinces the people inside he’s head to agree

Atomix X (fusion of atomiccs and alien x died from the explosion) is stronger than alien x

I came to this conclusion because Ben 10000 could have turned into alien x

he wouldn’t have turned into atomix x unless he new he was stronger then alien x as he dived into the explosion and died

There’s the link:

https://youtu.be/WxcjS--iUJs

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: Hal Jordan when he became the God of light by connecting his ring to the motherbox turning his ring into the mother ring brought the whole lantern corps back from the dead

This is important as we don’t know how he did it, whether it be time manipulation, reality warping or just power over life and death

But it’s most likely reality warping and time manipulation as he willed the is back to the way it was with people having no recollection of the parademon attack and killed the parademons - reality warping

And he also went back in time to see the conversation between he’s younger self and his fathers friend.

But the obvious choice is Ben 10

But green lantern will win if he’s bloodlusted at the start killing Ben since he NEVER goes alien x immediately

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By mbatz

Honestly there’s so many people saying

Alien X slaps GL

But all of Bens other aliens aren’t even planetary

Bloodlusted Hal Jordan speedblitz and kills Ben

Since Ben never goes alien x first

Edit: And if he does he needs to agree with the other people in his head if they kill green lantern and they won’t as seen in many other life or death situations where those idiots in bens head say Nah let’s not kill the bad guy let’s do something else

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Contingency

@mbatz:

Evil Waybig destroys Pluto, was going to destroy Earth

Gravattack destroyed Earth with black hole.

Feedback absorbed the energy to destroy or create a universe then fired it back.

Cannonbolt destroyed the armor of a being that tanked a planetary explosion.

Upchuck ate an entire planet in seconds with a few other hundred Upchucks.

Chromastone recreated a planet by channeling the power of three stars.

Doesn't matter anyway, The Omnitrix saved Ben from a bomb that instantly created the universe at point blank to the face.

Once Ben goes Chromastone there is nothing Hal can do, he can't punch Ben because his strength comes from hardlight constructs and his shield (which Chromastone can absorb) and Hal can't snipe him at range because Chromastone can either phase through the attacks or use his solar system range energy absorption to drain Hal's battery dry.

Hal loses to Chromastone cause Ben's strength isn't raw power but his versatility and ability to pick aliens that counter the powers of other individuals.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Kidolio

@mbatz: Ben has full control of Alien X now, it was in the last episode.

Atomic X is a combination of a reality warper and a non-reality warper, what does atomix add to that fusion? Nothing except maybe more control over alien x, because maybe adult Ben doesn’t have full control like young Ben.

Every time Ben meets a future version of himself it doesn’t come true or it has the possibility of coming true, they don’t have everything in common.

Edit: Also some combinations makes Ben aliens weaker in certain aspects or makes them completely useless.

Upchuck/Way Big = Smaller but extra abilities

Ripjaws/Heatblast = Made him useless

Four-Arms/Humongosaur= Only Upsides

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Contingency

@kidolio: It was stupid the way they made Ben lose, the fact he told Green Lantern his weakness is out of character and Alien X allowed Hal to flee means that Ben lost because he was an idiot and they also ignored the fail safe which protects against blitzes when not transformed.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For everyone who keeps saying that Hal can blitz or that Ben has to get those two heads to agree for him to use alien x, you’re all wrong. The watch instantly transforms Ben if he’s gonna get killed and Ben got full control of alien x in about the final episode.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Contingency

@kidolio: Yeah they used a time travel feat for Green Lantern but forgot that he had negative side effects when using that ability (inithe comic) namely it can wipe his memory and nearly killing him when he's already in good health.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@contingency: @kidolio: What???

Ben has full control of alien X it wasn’t the last episode but ok.

And in future episodes he doesn’t period.

Also what’s this nonsense of Ben 10000 doesn’t come true as you’ve stated

Judging from where you are in the series u don’t know that he’s cannon and is a recurring character and that as atomix X he is impervious to all attacks that we have seen so far except the timeline destroying bomb

Also contingency that’s a nice list of planetary destruction feats

I meant planetary durability and even then green lantern is solar system to galaxy level and is MFTL in base

Plus for green lantern to win all he has to do is become God of light so he’s invincible and reality warp so the omnitrix doesn’t work

Or if bens alien X since there both gods as shown in previous scan, he can just wait for the timer to run out

But it’s not like I’m against you Ben does win assuming he goes alien X immediately and wins the argument and that what he’s argued to do to green lantern is good

It’s just not a lot of people are supporting GL

At he’s strongest he could win which is God of Light GL but deathbattle probably doesn’t even know what that is

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Contingency

@mbatz: I can agree amped Hal can beat Alien X simply because amped Hal would have more feats and is easier to quantify than Alien X.

However base Hal isn't MFTL in combat speed or Galaxy level in power, Base Hal is about star level and lightspeed in combat only amped versions are greater than that.

Base Ben with Master control vs Base Hal would go in favor to Ben, you need to remember how they fight which is Hal rarely if ever uses speedblitzes and either tries to punch his opponent or trap them in his constructs.

Once Ben's brick aliens start struggling to break through the shield he would turn to Chromastone and drain all the energy from Hal's ring and leave him powerless then Ben would ko him.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: It’s either adult Ben is stupid or he doesn’t have full control over alien x, as fusing, like I said, can garner different effects with their own downsides and upsides.

As a reality warper he should have control over time and easily stop the weapon.

Are you saying Ben has planetary durability or alien x does? The contingency stopped Ben from being killed by the Big Bang and alien x survived the destruction of a universe.

Why do you keep bringing up an amp version of Hal? Especially the god of light version? He can’t just become that whenever he wants, there were specific reason why he could in that storyline. Hal can’t amp his power on the fly.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: I wouldn't put too much thought into why Adult Ben doesn't use Alien X, Ben's always been a fair sport in fights and prefers to not be too dependent on one alien.

He really only pulls out Alien X by accident or for an absolute must, he probably just used Atomic X just cause he could.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: Never said he could amp his powers on the fly but all he needs to do is tell his ring to connect to motherbox and be remotely near it

As in the storyline he wasn’t near the motherbox he connected to it

Also I was talking about his other aliens saying they have below planetary levels of durability

Also u say that the episode Ben has full control of alien x is the last episode but then mention the real last episode when the fails are kicked in saving him from the Big Bang meaning your one of those people makes assumptions too may assumptions like this is the last episode

Anyway amped version would beat alien x

God of light Hal would win

Normal Hal would lose

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: No that was a special occasion and you are saying he can amp himself on the fly, the mother box wanted someone to be their master as Darkseid had died and Hal was the only one around and everybody else didn’t want to become the master. The Mother Box chose to interact with the lanterns, they can’t just contact it.

So because I was wrong on the episode number I’m making assumptions. Even though I right about almost everything else, okay.

I’ve yet to see Hal do anything on Ben’s level.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know if Hal got buffs I think Ben can win with his UA EOS buffs where he had the Sword of Ascalon and Diagons power.

He would double universal at that point, Ascalon can absorb and transfer universal powers to the wielder and Diagon can eliminate the concept of Evil infinity Gauntlet style.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So...

Hal won due to time travel, and cutting off Ben's arm before he could transform... Pretty silly.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: They also completely ignored Ben's ability to siphon energy which would counter everything Hal could do.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, that was dumb...

Torro6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BEWARE MY DIALS BEN 10 FANBOYS

Wilkiins17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death battle really sucks

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They wanked Hal to infinity and beyond, also gimped Ben without using his full roster.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They gave Ben his weaknesses as a 10 year old but his aliens as a 16 year old

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To anyone saying Ben has to get the two personalities to agree.

Here's Ben convincing them to let him take control.

Loading Video...

Here's Ben after that still having control over Alien X.

Loading Video...

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Contingency

Anyone who thinks base Hal Jordon is universal is dumb, most of the time he beat those universal entities is because they had an exploitable weakness or he had a temp but massive power up.

Alien X has no exploitable weakness. (Split Personality does not count)

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By BlackWizzard17

Bullshit. They make the omnitrix blast hal when he grabs it yet when he goes to cut off his arm it stays in stupid mode?

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwizzard17: They said because Failsafe doesn't work against dismemberment.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio said:

How the F did Green Lantern beat Alien x?

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Screwattack: DC vs Non-DC-Character always ends in DC winning no matter how O.P is the opponent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Well, that was dumb...

They wanked Hal to infinity and beyond, also gimped Ben without using his full roster.

They gave Ben his weaknesses as a 10 year old but his aliens as a 16 year old

@cramem said:

Screwattack: DC vs Non-DC-Character always ends in DC winning no matter how O.P is the opponent.

@kidolio said:

How the F did Green Lantern beat Alien x?

This. @contingency remember every dc character scales to Screewattack Superman so No limits

Celebrobtoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio said:

For everyone who keeps saying that Hal can blitz or that Ben has to get those two heads to agree for him to use alien x, you’re all wrong. The watch instantly transforms Ben if he’s gonna get killed and Ben got full control of alien x in about the final episode.

This for the people who act like they know anything about Ben 10 but are using outdated facts.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also no one has addressed how Hal can deal with Chromastone no selling all his attacks or Gravattack using a black hole to beat him.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: It was stupid the way they made Ben lose, the fact he told Green Lantern his weakness is out of character and Alien X allowed Hal to flee means that Ben lost because he was an idiot and they also ignored the fail safe which protects against blitzes when not transformed.

I saw a Quora post say that Hal would've been fast enough before the failsafe came into effect

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: If Hal was that fast he'd be faster than even the Flash.

Even the Flash needed to absorb the speed of everyone in the universe to cross universal distances in a second.

Breccia33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GL could win if he attacks before Ben transforms into an alien and one shot him.

Not that the animation is the important part, but, you have to feel pretty good about this prediction.