• 101 results
#1 Posted by SpiderKing (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is going to win, and why?

#2 Posted by Kidolio (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben, why wouldn’t he win?

#3 Posted by Omnipotent94 (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

GL could win if he attacks before Ben transforms into an alien and one shot him.

#4 Posted by Lan_Fan (15992 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know man, but I'm going with Green Lantern strictly because Death Battle has a thing with DC's high tiers. I bet they're gonna pull off some scans from Pre-Crisis, or Parallax Hal out of context, and do some crazy calcs on them. Death Battle never looked into the characters' anti-feats, and consistency, but comic characters usually are very inconsistent, so I can't really blame them.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#5 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be real surprised if gl wins this. But I can understand the theme of the battle

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#6 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43379 posts) - - Show Bio

This is gonna be so f&$&&$$ good

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43379 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ve been waiting my almost my whole life for a ben 10 death battle

#8 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3096 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben should win, especially if you only use high end feats

#9 Posted by Wilkiins17 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know a whole lot about GL but unless He has something that's at least small universal He isn't winning against Ben.

#10 Posted by Kidolio (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@omnipotent94: Bens watch would automatically change him into the right alien for the situation if he’s gonna die.

#11 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the lantern and whether or not said lantern has an entity.

I've got a feeling DB will pull out the white lantern entity and/or Alien X.

#12 Posted by Pipxeroth (9367 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see all the out of context pre-crisis Hal scans they use

#13 Posted by Omnipotent94 (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

@emmafrostxmen: @hypnos0929: maybe they will use feats from ZH Parallax as well. Unless Ben uses alien x, he could actually be in trouble with parallax.

Or maybe they will use Alan Scott.

#14 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see Ben one-shot him through out-of-character means or some nonsensical reasons.

Y'know, like Alien X or somethin'.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#15 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal should beat him if he doesn't use Alien x

#16 Posted by RBT (29248 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ve been waiting my almost my whole life for a ben 10 death battle

I didn't know how much I needed this.

#17 Edited by RBT (29248 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though Ben would probably lose.

#18 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6720 posts) - - Show Bio

@omnipotent94: Even Parallax will be in trouble since it might not have fear to prey on. Remember that entity was blowing it's load with Hal because he caused and had so much fear. With Sinestro it hasn't had nearly as much power

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#19 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2583 posts) - - Show Bio

Ban 10 is obviously going to clap. It's that simple and Seth will get triggered

#20 Edited by Kirkseven (3094 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 is obviously going to clap. It's that simple and Seth will get triggered

Avatar image for randybutternubs
#21 Posted by RandyButterNubs (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Alien X is Bens most powerful transformation right? If he has access to him then its a stomp for sure.

#22 Edited by Gokluma (8992 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically ZH Parallax vs Alien x.

#23 Edited by GXrevs06 (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Ben has alien X, probably Hal. Granted, my knowledge on GL is only surface. I've read segments of Johns' run but that is it.

Ben has lot of aliens in his arsenal that could potentially beat Hal but he can't use all their powers at the same time. He can only be one alien at time, which I think could be a hinderance. Hal, on the other hand is strong across the board. Take Feedback, for example. Ben, in this form, has the capacity to absorb any energy based attack Hal throws at him but lacks the feats to compete with him on a physical level. Then there is Way Big, Ben's strongest alien physically and in energy projection, does not have speed and whose size would only him a bigger target. Ben would have to shift through his aliens at a crazy speed to compete with Hal

Avatar image for darkdementor101
#24 Posted by DarkDementor101 (541 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been waiting for this my entire life!

#25 Posted by LJayG (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern if Ben uses anything but Alien X

Avatar image for bloodstalker500
#26 Posted by BloodStalker500 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Rooting and betting Hal. He's already fought and/or harmed several beings comparable to Alien X (Captain Atom, Krona w/ Ion and when Krona had all seven electromagnetic entities, Mandrakk after draining Spectre and Radiant, Dr. Polaris with the universe's magnetic energy, his own Parallax self), and horribly blitzes and stomps every other alien.

#27 Posted by Alisupo1 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

GL FTW

#28 Posted by ByondEon (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal is going to win, because they are going to use feats from other lanterns and entities and scale Hal to those levels. Then they will downplay Ben 10.

Death Battle have a habit of making one character far more powerful than they are and then the other character is going to be nerfed to the ground.

I would say they are going to make Hal more powerful and nerf Ben.

#29 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like they're only using original series ben as a 10 year old with 10 aliens meaning he'd lose

#30 Edited by SocaJunkie (8841 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has no limits, Pre-Crisis GL beat him, therefore he’s above omnipotence so Ben gets stomped even if he uses Alien X.

#31 Posted by Wilkiins17 (510 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has no limits, Pre-Crisis GL beat him, therefore he’s above omnipotence so Ben gets stomped even if he uses Alien X.

This logic is in Irrefutable.

#32 Posted by Jko1 (3221 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol you already know that Screwattack is gonna give DC the win.

#33 Posted by Kidolio (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@bloodstalker500: What’s the context behind those fights because when ever any non reality warper beats a reality warper it makes me question that entire fight without context.

#34 Posted by BloodStalker500 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidolio: Technically, Hal IS a reality warper himself. When battling the sorceror Myrwhydden, he used the GL ring to turn his regular powerset into magic and - I quote directly - "turn him into a magician". He can also transmutate both objects and people; one time, he turned one of his normal human friends into a pigeon just by dreaming it in his sleep, and transformed a toy rocket into an actual rocket ship by willing it to happen.

#35 Posted by BloodStalker500 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidolio: As for the context of his fights against those universal-multiversal entities; 1. He and Captain Atom were fighting over a dangerous extraterrestrial who Atom saw as a dangerous threat to eliminate while Hal sought to protect him due to his duties as a Green Lantern, and battled each other through space and LA. During their battle, Atom even doubted that Hal wouldn't be able to kill him if given the chance. 2. Krona was once a Guardian of Oa but got corrupted, and here he got control of Ion, the universal embodiment of willpower itself that all GLs draw power from, and Hal battled and seriously hurt Krona despite having such a powerful entity behind him. Another time, Krona got control of all seven electromagnetic entitites - including both Parallax and Ion - and even used them to torture Hal, which he survived. In their fight, Hal hits him so hard that the electromagnetic entities are literally punched out of Krona's body. 3. Mandrakk is literally a "story vampire", that is to say that he feeds upon fictional stories that you or I read in real life, like comics. In this instance, Mandrakk killed and drained both The Spectre and The Radiant, and those two are said to be equals in power (Spectre = God's Vengeance, Radiant = God's Mercy). Spectre alone was comparable to Doctor Fate, and Mandrakk consumed both his power and his equal, the Radiant. Granted, Hal has help from four other GLs assembled to drive a spike construct through Mandrakk's chest, but all of them were all out of energy and much of the willpower was coming from Hal while the others were doubtful and scared. 4. Doctor Polaris found a way to absorb and utilize the magnetic energy that bound the entire universe together, which risked causing the entire universe to collapse. During their fight, Jordan actually holds back for fear of killing him, and finally wins by turning his energy into the magnetic core itself. This completely overloaded Polaris and disassambled him by the atom despite him being able to hold the universe's binding energy seconds earlier. 5. Basically, a timewarp brought a younger GL Hal Jordan earlier in the timeline (not another dimension version or alt. universe version) forward to the then-present where Hal was now Parallax. Obviously realizing that Hal Parallax can't exist if the younger Hal doesn't become him, they battled over to send the younger Hal back to his time, and base Hal not only puts up a good fight but actually fights his Parallax self pretty evenly to the point they nearly stalemate.

Holy cow, sorry for writing so much.

#36 Posted by Kidolio (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@bloodstalker500: Okay so the ones that don’t make sense are the krona one which should’ve easily just depowered Hal, the Story Vampire one that should’ve depowered Hal, and the Parallax one that should’ve depowered Hal. These reality warpers should easily one shot Hal but they choose not to because reasons? Hal doesn’t have infinite energy nor does he have protection against every hax in the book, so I’m just gonna call those PIS unless you can explain to me why these at least universal reality warpers lost to Hal.

#37 Edited by GXrevs06 (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathbattle spoilers. So it seems Hal beat Ben. How Hal beats Alien X, I don't know

Loading Video...

#38 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5851 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't give a damn about Death Battle.

#39 Posted by Reap_ii (425 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathbattle are basically DC wankers. NEVER take their battles seriously because they will always be heavily skewed to favor DC characters. Certainly not unbiased like they should be.

#40 Posted by Mister_Stark (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

The way DB reads into DC feats GL will win .

#41 Posted by Torro6 (86 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Ryokuma100 (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

Their whole show literally doesn’t make sense at this point. Shame

#43 Posted by cromulor (2460 posts) - - Show Bio

9 times out of 10, Death Battle has the DC character win. So I’d probably go with Green Lantern. Though Alien X should logically win imo.

#44 Posted by Reap_ii (425 posts) - - Show Bio

@torro6: you cry because the points I made are correct. I win.

#45 Posted by uugieboogie (13397 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

Deathbattle spoilers. So it seems Hal beat Ben. How Hal beats Alien X, I don't know

Loading Video...

Lmao

Avatar image for darkdementor101
#46 Posted by DarkDementor101 (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Have not seen the video yet but based off of the origin of their respective universes, Green lantern should win, regardless if you are biased for Green lantern or not!

Just want to watch the video to see them analyze Ben's feats

#47 Posted by mbatz (226 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ben gets alien x which at the moment I’d but at IG level

The only way lantern can win is if he connects is ring to the mother box infusing his ring with the power of the mother box turning it into the mother ring

Turning green lantern into God as the comic states

He also brought back the entire green lantern corp, could see everything in the universe and was stated to be everywhere

But dont take my work for it, here’s the comic:

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justice-League-Darkseid-War-Green-Lantern/Issue-1?id=59695

The only issue is we don’t know the upper limits of Green lanterns Godhood but what we do know is that a normal mother box draws power from the multiverse

I’ll edit in the scan

Look at cyborg, and yes cyborgs motherbox in new 52 was an ordinary motherbox dropped by a parademon and there were thousands of them leaving motherboxes to make a boomtubes for the army of apocalypse to come

And Ben has been killed by having his timeline destroyed even atomic X (the fusion of atomic and and Alien X) died when the time bomb was activated wiping them from existence and all time lines by locking on to bens DNA signature and variations throughout the multiverse

But yeah the obvious choice is Ben

#48 Edited by Kidolio (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbatz: To be fair atomic x seems to be weaker then alien x.

#49 Posted by Kidolio (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

How the F did Green Lantern beat Alien x?

#50 Posted by AValiantImge (399 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan universal level with no amps just base. You know I shouldn't have expected more