Avatar image for deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454
Posted by deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454 (1643 posts) 3 months, 9 days ago

Poll: Ben 10 VS Grail (17 votes)

Ben 10 41%
Grail 59%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by LogicLancer (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Ben 10? Ultimatrix/10,000 versions are stomping. Are you talking about kid Ben 10 or Ben 5(the new one for five year olds)

#2 Posted by deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454 (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@logiclancer: I'm using all of Ben 10's forms from the original series. No Ultimatrix, 10000 or reboot versions.

#3 Posted by GoldHeretic (694 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for grail

#4 Posted by LogicLancer (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Oh. Ben still wins due to Way Big, Atomix etc. Unless he throws away the fight by transforming into the moustache dude or Kickin' Hawk.

#5 Posted by deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454 (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldheretic: Well she's not been around for a long time but she's beaten the nerfed New 52 version of the Justice League which is as versatile as well as inexperienced as Ben 10.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43905 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn’t read darkseid War was it any good

#7 Posted by Oraculi (7318 posts) - - Show Bio

Grail wins if she goes for ko and not kill.

Ben's harder to beat in bloodlusted battle than in normal ic/morals on battles.

#8 Posted by deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454 (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: No it's SJW as expected but still Grail's combination of Wonder Woman's and Darkseid's powers makes her an ideal opponent for Ben 10 who's able to switch between countless alien lifeforms.

#9 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17534 posts) - - Show Bio

Grail cuts off his hand before he even turns the Omnitrix on.

No it's SJW

I have no idea how Darkseid War is "SJW" but ok...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0acfdba90da
#10 Edited by deactivated-5d0acfdba90da (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@logiclancer said:

@banecapital: Oh. Ben still wins due to Way Big, Atomix etc.Unless he throws away the fight by transforming into the moustache dude or Kickin' Hawk.

#12 Posted by deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454 (1643 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17534 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: There's maybe two or three aliens in the entirety of the show's history that can beat her.

The original cartoon's 10 don't stand a chance.

#14 Posted by wwe234 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10

#15 Posted by GoldHeretic (694 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Oraculi (7318 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: Only ones who stand a chance at beating her is

1. Diamondhead
  2. Four Arms
  3. Ghost Freak
  4. Heatblast

But all of those are small chances, so he loses

#17 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#18 Edited by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by StormShadow_X (17513 posts) - - Show Bio

Which ben ? If this is 10 year old ben he gets wrecked. Same with Early Alien force Ben. Best Chance is Omniverse ben or late Ultimate Alien Ben but even than he'd have to depend on his energy only Aliens like NRG

#20 Posted by deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454 (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x: @supermanthor: @oraculi: @goldheretic: @wwe234: @wollfmyth209: Allright let's put specific stipulations for this thread. Ben 10 has seen Grail beating the Justice League and knows everything that the Justice League knew about her immediately after losing to Grail. He can use up to half of all his forms from the original series, according to his choice. If he can beat Grail with the forms he has chosen before starting the fight, then he wins. Otherwise, he loses and Grail should get the vote over Ben 10.

#21 Posted by Marishtar (2261 posts) - - Show Bio

@oraculi said:

@banecapital: Only ones who stand a chance at beating her is

1. Diamondhead
  2. Four Arms
  3. Ghost Freak
  4. Heatblast

But all of those are small chances, so he loses

+1

#22 Posted by Marishtar (2261 posts) - - Show Bio

It was ok, but nothing to write home about, and it was not SJW lol.

#23 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17534 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454 (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@marishtar: Well SJW means that Grail's beating everyone and proving herself to be dominant only to lose in some miraculous but also nonsensical way. That's why Ben 10 is an ideal opponent for her. She's an OP character that's been used in unrealistic childish storylines.

#25 Edited by Klaus (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital said:

@marishtar: Well SJW means that Grail's beating everyone and proving herself to be dominant only to lose in some miraculous but also nonsensical way. That's why Ben 10 is an ideal opponent for her. She's an OP character that's been used in unrealistic childish storylines.

What are you on about? I don't think even you know what you say half the time. So if Grail were a man everything would be fine and the arc is no longer an SJW story? Also both threads I have seen you create, you have made with a winner already in your mind and have argued for, which is against battle forum rules last time I checked.

#26 Posted by Marishtar (2261 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

#29 Posted by deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454 (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@marishtar: @klaus: No in fact Grail is an amazing character that should have existed long before the awful New 52 saga since the Flashpoint but sadly she got ruined by SJW garbage. And I'm never biased over a particular character in any of my threads, since even if I confess the I actually have a winner in my mind, which is indeed the truth not just for me but for almost everyone who's making threads like I am, I'm still insisting that a fight could go either way in all my threads where I've been specifically asked about their result, and if you haven't already noticed, I'm usually putting two completely different characters against one another and some people may call that a mismatch, which is why I'm insisting that it's not by defending a character that many people like you usually claim that they're getting stomped in a mismatch, and I've even switched sides back and forth regarding the character I'm praising only for preventing people like you from ruining the conversation by posting nonsensical comments and not embracing the awesomeness of all characters in my threads where the fight could go either way. And obviously Ben 10 is overpowered and has the potential to beat Grail but Grail could make use of any mistake that Ben 10 is expected to make because of being such a young child, taking advantage of the situation and crushing him by exploiting the fact that he's immature which would benefit her a lot whether she beats him easily or not.

#30 Posted by Au_141 (1202 posts) - - Show Bio

@banecapital: In what way is Grail the result “SJW” politics? There are many times that villains are introduced and they look better than how they will be portrayed later. But even if you buy this most of opponents she beat where either finessed or caught off guard. It isn’t like she was straight up more powerful than everyone.

#34 Posted by deactivated-5d5b34b5b8454 (1643 posts) - - Show Bio

@au_141: Yeah that's why she's SJW. They're undermining superheroes by ruining their storylines where they are getting caught off guard only to make Grail look "scary" in a way she's not supposed to be. Grail and many other villains should be outsmarting their superheroes rather than exploiting their foolishness and that's what defines the SJW agenda. Superheroes should be an example for people to admire but no they're jobbing to villains just like villains have been jobbing to them some years before the SJW agenda emerged. For example, Thor should have killed Thanos in Avengers 3 but they wanted to make a fourth film only for easy profit and that's why they scared everyone by allowing Thanos to win at the end of Infinity War before he became a joke in Endgame but people didn't realise it because they desperately wanted him to lose. I know that this is what happened in the comics but movies are supposed to be more realistic. Comics are contradictory but there are still a lot of storylines to satisfy anyone unlike Hollywood where producers are limited in the amount of movies they can create before the actors get old. One of the main reasons of Endgame's success was Stan Lee's countless cameos in almost every Marvel comic book adaptation and the audience's desire to see his last appearance even if they liked other movies a lot more than Endgame. And Endgame is advertising Joe Biden's 2020 Presidential campaign by making old Captain America look exactly like him while the "scary" Thanos is supposed to be the demonised Trump or Putin who won because of people not voting for Hillary but can still be beaten if they vote for Biden. But Trump and Putin are not supervillains like Thanos and Obama, Hillary and Biden are not superheroes like Thor, Captain America and Iron Man.