Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Xdragon2002

Ok there’s gonna be a few rounds here

Round 1: Ben Gwen and Kevin vs fairy tail guild

Round 2: just Ben vs fairy tail guild

No alien X clockwork waybig or atomix and maybe no waybig of the majority agrees he’s too op no anodite Gwen either

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gwen can solo, anodite foem is some serious magic

Clockwork solos, Ultimate way big solos, Atomix solos

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ben has a supposed planet buster even without alien x, what can fairy tail guild do to stop that?

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: @tj849: ok so what do you two think I should do to restrict Ben Gwen and Kevin more so that it would be more of a fair fight

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xdragon2002: I'm not usually one to like restricting characters but you'll have to restrict ultimate Ben, way big, clockwork, Eon and maybe feedback

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Xdragon2002

@jashugan: yeah but in this case you kind of need to restrict Ben at least somewhat because of course alien X but I will restrict those you mentioned except waybig and feedback

My reasoning is that feedback only shoots electricity so he’d actually not do anything to characters such as lauxus

And waybig makarvov I believe can grow to superhuman seizes but who knows I might restrict him as well

So how do you like the new rules now

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xdragon2002:

but waybig is more then just big.

he sent a creature the size of the state of Texas to space by running around it in circles... pretty sure he’s thrown characters to the moon before as well...

imagine a alien that big and with super strength even compared to his size, punching while running full speed...

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Ben is this?

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: yes I’m very well aware of how strong way big is but my reasoning behind letting him there is that makarov can grow to very giant sizes and use fairy law on him but if you think it’s truly an unfair fight I’ll take him out as well

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben 10

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xdragon2002: Way big apparently has the power to bust a planet and can survive in a vacuum so he should be far above the power of fairy tail characters

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: ok I’ve removed waybig as well from the list that means Ben can’t use these op aliens

So now that Ben has been very heavily restricted how do you see the fight going down

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The gravity alien solos the verse. Big chill could solo,

feedback has a universal energy manipulation feat...

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GXrevs06

Ben could potentially solo both rounds if he does not mess about and uses the right aliens. Even then, I'd say it was 50-60/50-40. The problem here is that Ben can only use one alien at a time and you've got a handful of characters with AOE, 100 ton + strength are MHS wrapped up in one. E.g. Ben could go Lobestar to gg Erza and Gajeel but then there is nothing stopping Natsu from blitzing him or using his FDK spells and we have seen that FT have really amazing team work and synergy in battle. Plus you have all the fodder running interference and casting spells. Ben's odds are a little higher in the first round due to Gwen and Kevin

@tj849 said:

Gwen can solo, anodite foem is some serious magic

Clockwork solos, Ultimate way big solos, Atomix solos

Gwen is definitely not soloing. She is is basically a glass cannon and I doubt she is going to open with her OP spells . Erza or any of the dragon slayers could blitz and one shot her.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Galactic_1000

Ben

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Xdragon2002

@kingfrieza: I don’t think gravattack or big chill could solo they’re powerful yes and would definitely cause a major problem for them but here’s the thing big chill isn’t crazy durable so if he gets hit by like one of erza’s like meteor busting (BS) attacks then it would kind of be over for him and people have resisted gravattacks gravity so I don’t think individually they could solo