Ben 10 (Ultimate Alien) vs Superman (New 52)

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cybrilious4

Rules:

- Ben 10 gets to use all aliens Ultimate forms

- Upgrade has a stored copy of Lex Luther's battle suit with Kryptonite in his software .

- Superman however knows about Upgrade

- WHO WINS, WHY?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Moderators win, because this is getting locked :)

Welcome to the vine, though, read the rules. Comic vs anime not allowed.

Edit: wrong thread lol

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I like both are my two favorite superhero but new superman is strongand fast but is super weak aagainst kryptonite I'd say ben. If he doesn't use upgrade he still has ultimate waybig

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

If ben goes upgrade or ghost freak he wins. Other than that he loses. Or Ben can make echo echo clones and make one turn into upgrade and let the other turn into four arms so he can fight Superman with good ol fisticuffs.

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hondo_

DAAAAM!

Upgrade plus lex's suit?

Ben wins this in a good battle, Upgrade is seriously over powered when given good tech.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

DAAAAM!

Upgrade plus lex's suit?

Ben wins this in a good battle, Upgrade is seriously over powered when given good tech.

Orly?

From Red Hood & the Outlaws #14:

Jason's ship was near Pluto when they teleported to Earth, and Superman was right outside the ship. He then flies back to Earth and arrives immediately after the Outlaws get there. Light takes around 4 hours to travel the distance between Earth and Pluto. Jason states that they were near Pluto just a minute before they teleported to Earth, meaning Superman flew the distance within that time. Thus, I conclude that DCnU Superman is faster than light.

Superman stomps with one hit.

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

Oh yes he's definitely faster than light

WOW! look at that skillz!

look how durable and fast he is!

*end sarcasm*

Superman has the strength to compete but not combat speed nor durability.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@HondoBen aid:

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

Oh yes he's definitely faster than light

WOW! look at that skillz!

look how durable and fast he is!

*end sarcasm*

Superman has the strength to compete but not combat speed nor durability.

I say ben wins but id like to point out thst whole batman made superman bleed is very stupid. Even though his on venom it still couldnt make a kryptonian bleed and if it did then batman would have been dead with one punch

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hondo_

@AllStarSuperman:Or it's the fact new 52 superman is vastly less durable than his other counter parts?

P.S: All my scans prove he does not fight at FTL speeds and is not speed blitzing ben.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

So basically you posted lowballing out of context scans to prove what exactly? when almost everyone there save batman can destroy ben 10.....fail

You were saying?

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

So basically you posted lowballing out of context scans to prove what exactly? when almost everyone there save batman can destroy ben 10.....fail

You were saying?

Did I ever say he lost to them?

no

I disproved him capable of moving at ftl speeds and planet busting ben.

As you can see he lacks the durability of his stronger counter parts, and is only ftl while traveling NOT FIGHTING (He got tagged by Wonder Woman and Batman, he also barely managed to the tag the flash who was not even at full speed.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Hondo_ said:

@AllStarSuperman:Or it's the fact new 52 superman is vastly less durable than his other counter parts?

P.S: All my scans prove he does not fight at FTL speeds and is not speed blitzing ben.

I don't think DC would let supesget that wimpy its probably the artist being stupid and yes he travels fast his actual combat speed sucks

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hondo_

@AllStarSuperman:Mhm, even than Wonder Woman managed to harm superman and she's only a class hundred (a few of ben's alien are class hundreds, but the rest rely more on versatility than physical force)

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Hondo_ said:

@AllStarSuperman:Mhm, even than Wonder Woman managed to harm superman and she's only a class hundred (a few of ben's alien are class hundreds, but the rest rely more on versatility than physical force)

Yes but wonder woman knows how to fight. Ben hasn't been trained since birth.

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hondo_

@AllStarSuperman:Knowing how to fight really well won't give you super strength

think of it as this way

Master Chief v.s Superman

Master Chief was trained at the age of four by the most advanced futuristic military organization in his universe at the time but does it mean he can harm superman?

nah he's just not strong enough, what wonder woman did was actually a sucker kick (she got him off guard) and not actually skill.

Ben's best bet is Upgrade who can create energy shields to tank supermans blows for a while (And don't bring up planet busting attacks because were not sure how much effort it takes for him to do one, if he was that strong batman would have died a looooong time ago and everybody else for that matter) and weaken him severely with kryptonite.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Hondo_ said:

think of it as this way

Master Chief was trained at the age of four by the most advanced futuristic military organization in his universe at the time but does it mean he can harm superman?

nah he's just not strong enough, what wonder woman did was actually a sucker kick (she got him off guard) and not actually skill.

Ben's best bet is Upgrade who can create energy shields to tank supermans blows for a while (And don't bring up planet busting attacks because were not sure how much effort it takes for him to do one, if he was that strong batman would have died a looooong time ago and everybody else for that matter) and weaken him severely with kryptonite.

Yes I agree with you is not all in the training but wonder woman is a magic demigod who's super strong and can fight

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hondo_

@AllStarSuperman:True, but She's not more powerful than superman and he's just a super alien

XD

I'm sure some aliens would beat Superman and others would not it all depends on which one he uses.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

Did I ever say he lost to them?

no

I never suggested you did, it's just that almost none of those scans have real relevance, he one shotted almost everyone on his team besides Wonder Woman because he wasn't trying to fight her. All of those scans are pretty out of context, batman was on a venom drug that gave him super strength, and Superman wasn't trying to fight back, when he did, he one shotted Batman. And I never said anything about FTL combat speed but his travel speed is faster than anything Ben 10 can do since he can simply charge at Ben FTL and kill him, who needs FTL combat when fighting ben 10? are you a DBZ fan or something? Ben 10 isn't FTL, he's barely hypersonic if that ..... and what durability has he shown over Superman who has taken the Omega beams to the back and barely flinched the combined assault from the outlaws.

No Caption Provided

Focused heat vision Knoking down the outlaws and leaving Isabel alone

No Caption Provided

Holding out his hand at a charging Starfire and knoking her to the floor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fighting an army of Angels/The Multitude

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not to mention tanking 10k gigawats

So how does ben even win.... i mean really, you have no argument but im just gonna take the time to solidify mine,

Ben doesn't have anything on this

Supes stomps

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Hondo_ said:

think of it as this way

The reason batman and everybody isn't deadis because supes has morals. (Meaning he pulls his punches)

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hondo_
Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us: quick question, all of that is new 52 right?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Hondo_ said:

@AllStarSuperman:True, but She's not more powerful than superman and he's just a super alien

XD

I'm sure some aliens would beat Superman and others would not it all depends on which one he uses.

Exactly

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: quick question, all of that is new 52 right?

Every single bit of it ........

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Hondo_ said:

XD

Exactly

Which aliens would beat Superman? And Alien X is a non factor since he takes an hour or two to make up his 3 minds on one decision

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AllStarSuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@N0tS0An0nym0us: ultimate way big ultimate echo echo clockwork eon maybe ultimate humamgasor

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@AllStarSuperman said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: ultimate way big ultimate echo echo clockwork eon maybe ultimate humamgasor

How can any of them harm Superman or out muscle him.....need I show him benching the weight of the entire planet earth for 5 days straight with no sun to power him?

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us:Okay well I'll give a list of some aliens that can beat New 52 superman thanks to their versatility

(Aliens that have the offense to take him on)

1. Clock Work

Superman ages just like a regular human one blast and he's ashes

2. Big Chill

So far he hasn't shown any resistance to intangible opponents, Big Chill can freeze his internal organs

3. Upgrade

With lex's battle suit Upgrade literally has nigh infinite capabilities ranging from creating energy shields made out of a kryptonite aura to creating dozens of barrels shooting lasers

4. Gravattack

Probably the best one to take out new 52 superman

Gravattack is actually a mini planet

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/ben10/characters/index.html

he has the ability to control gravity at a very high degree.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By butterflykyss

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us:Okay well I'll give a list of some aliens that can beat New 52 superman thanks to their versatility

1. Clock Work

2. Big Chill

So far he hasn't shown any resistance to intangible opponents, Big Chill can freeze his internal organs

3. Upgrade

With lex's battle suit Upgrade literally has nigh infinite capabilities ranging from creating energy shields made out of a kryptonite aura to creating dozens of barrels shooting lasers

4. Gravattack

this Ben 10 FTW

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Hondo_ said:

1. Clock Work

2. Big Chill

3. Upgrade

4. Gravattack

@N0tS0An0nym0us: these plus we already saw supes suck against a untouchable opponent

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hondo_

I can post some aliens that have the speed and durability to take him on if you like?

P.S: Ultimate Echo Echo can beat superman because his sonics would royally screw his super hearing and get ko'd

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Hondo_ said:

I can post some aliens that have the speed and durability to take him on if you like?

P.S: Ultimate Echo Echo can beat superman because his sonics would royally screw his super hearing and get ko'd

Also right

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hondo_

Aliens that have the durability to take on Superman

1. NRG

His containment suit took the most durable mineral in the ben 10 verse in order to cut it, nothing else failed to harm him even if superman miraculously managed to break through it NRG is a being made out of radioactive energy can can only be defeated by getting put back in his suit and incapacitated NRG can not be killed or ko'd

2. Diamond Head

While yes it can be argued that Superman would demolish Diamond Head I want to mention it would take extremely powerful attacks

High end feats show Diamond Head trading blows with a amped vilgax who in his weakest incarnation destroyed one of mount rush mores heads in one attack casually...and in the end he defeated this amped up vilgax with no visible damage.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

1. Clock Work

Since when has Superman aged anything like a regular human? Can you even prove that? He has a regenerative healing factor (not like wolverine) that allows him to age much slower than humans, this is shown and proven when he get's the crap beat out of him by Darkseid or Helspont and looks fine in the next few panels, if a normal human sustained similar injuries, they'd probably be permanent ..... this also goes for his aging process since age is only the decay of the body, since he has a healing factor, his cells decay slower enabling him with longer life span ....besides, by the time Clock Work gets done saying his name, he gets one shotted

@Hondo_ said:

2. Big Chill

So he's gonna freeze a guy who stores Solar energy in his body? Right .......Heat vision FTW, Superman can attack Big Chill at a molecular level like I showed you with the dragon looking alien.

@Hondo_ said:

3. Upgrade

Right....cus Ben knows more about how to fight Superman with Green K than Lex ....... ok, not even Kryptonite man can completely own Superman in a fight .....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Superman holds up a failling crane with one hand,until be attacked by Kryptonite Man and despite being weakened he showed to be capable to overcome by short periods the kryptonite effects
Superman holds up a failling crane with one hand,until be attacked by Kryptonite Man and despite being weakened he showed to be capable to overcome by short periods the kryptonite effects

So how is Ben gonna do any better, oh and those shields are totally gonna help right?

@Hondo_ said:

4. Gravattack

Superman can bench the weight of the world for 5 days straight and sit in front of the sun and chill without worrying about gravitational pull from the Sun .....

how does this even work out when you think about it.....if you thought about it

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@butterflykyss:

Check again.

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Hondo_ said:

1. Clock Work

2. Big Chill

3. Upgrade

4. Gravattack

@N0tS0An0nym0us: these plus we already saw supes suck against a untouchable opponent

None of those, and who was this intangible opponent? Do you have proof? if not, then your statement is void

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@N0tS0An0nym0us: i was dumb supes is practically immortal but if clockwork attacks him it would age his cells there for draining he's solar energy and makeing him look like a wrinkily turd. And the possibly turning him to dust

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

Ok, based on what.....New 52 Superman has yet to even be effected by sonic sound negatively, if he has post it, if you are just saying it to say it, then you need to rethink a few things.

@Hondo_ said:

1. NRG

His containment suit took the most durable mineral in the ben 10 verse in order to cut it, nothing else failed to harm him even if superman miraculously managed to break through it NRG is a being made out of radioactive energy can can only be defeated by getting put back in his suit and incapacitated NRG can not be killed or ko'd

2. Diamond Head

While yes it can be argued that Superman would demolish Diamond Head I want to mention it would take extremely powerful attacks

High end feats show Diamond Head trading blows with a amped vilgax who in his weakest incarnation destroyed one of mount rush mores heads in one attack casually...and in the end he defeated this amped up vilgax with no visible damage.

NGR got knocked over by Kid Ben as Heatblast .....Superman can toss him to canada if he wanted or into space and be done with it,

Same with Diamond head, only that he is even weaker than NGR since he can be broken apart, only thing is he can regenerate his crystals, but neither NRG nor Diamond head can fly, or move at any real speeds ..... they get tossed to space ......

Anything else?

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

1. Clock Work

Since when has Superman aged anything like a regular human? Can you even prove that? He has a regenerative healing factor (not like wolverine) that allows him to age much slower than humans, this is shown and proven when he get's the crap beat out of him by Darkseid or Helspont and looks fine in the next few panels, if a normal human sustained similar injuries, they'd probably be permanent ..... this also goes for his aging process since age is only the decay of the body, since he has a healing factor, his cells decay slower enabling him with longer life span ....besides, by the time Clock Work gets done saying his name, he gets one shotted

@Hondo_ said:

2. Big Chill

So he's gonna freeze a guy who stores Solar energy in his body? Right .......Heat vision FTW, Superman can attack Big Chill at a molecular level like I showed you with the dragon looking alien.

@Hondo_ said:

3. Upgrade

Right....cus Ben knows more about how to fight Superman with Green K than Lex ....... ok, not even Kryptonite man can completely own Superman in a fight .....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So how is Ben gonna do any better, oh and those shields are totally gonna help right?

@Hondo_ said:

4. Gravattack

Superman can bench the weight of the world for 5 days straight and sit in front of the sun and chill without worrying about gravitational pull from the Sun .....

how does this even work out when you think about it.....if you thought about it

1. He obviously doesn't age significantly slower than a human because if he did his human foster parents would long be dead, besides it's not like he can tank a ray that ages him thousands of years quicker, he may have tanked the omega beams but that was an energy attack not made to age him.

2.He stores solar energy insides his cells which I don't see the reason for mentioning that, the only thing that was ever shown to by pass Big Chill's durability is another intangible opponent his heat vision won't do anything as his race lives on a sun.

3. Superman is not breaking through kryptonite energy shields, and Kryptonite Man was fighting at close range...I was talking about Ben overwhelming Superman with a dozen barrels shooting a constant stream of kryptonite energy

4. The sun only has twenty times the gravity of the sun, Gravattack can manipulate gravity much,much,much higher than the sun.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@N0tS0An0nym0us: bigchill is intangible and in superman 9 and 10 he fought anguish who's intangible

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By butterflykyss

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss:

Check again.

No I don't need to check again... I watch the show.. but how about you check this out:

Intangible form #1: Ghostfreak

Intangible form #2 Big Chill:

hope this helps.... ben for the win

Supes can't hurt what he can't touch.. game over.

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

Ok, based on what.....New 52 Superman has yet to even be effected by sonic sound negatively, if he has post it, if you are just saying it to say it, then you need to rethink a few things.

@Hondo_ said:

1. NRG

2. Diamond Head

NGR got knocked over by Kid Ben as Heatblast .....Superman can toss him to canada if he wanted or into space and be done with it,

Same with Diamond head, only that he is even weaker than NGR since he can be broken apart, only thing is he can regenerate his crystals, but neither NRG nor Diamond head can fly, or move at any real speeds ..... they get tossed to space ......

Anything else?

Diamond Head is not getting killed by the sun because he regenerated from broken diamonds after getting completely destroyed, so even if supes does that he'll still come back and from what I seen Superman can get killed by Diamond Head just as easy as superman can kill him.

Superman would not be able to grab onto NRG because he would over load him with radiation.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By butterflykyss

heck even goop would give supes a hard time i would imagine.. this form is like slime and can be acidic or corrosive when applied to behave as such (around 2:28 onward): sorry for the atrocious music lol

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

1. He obviously doesn't age significantly slower than a human because if he did his human foster parents would long be dead, besides it's not like he can tank a ray that ages him thousands of years quicker, he may have tanked the omega beams but that was an energy attack not made to age him.

That makes no sense. How would they be long dead, his body grows at a similar rate to humans but it doesn't decay at the same rate. I guess you missed that part, but anyway, he has been alive for maybe only 30 years or less in new 52 and in no previous incarnation of Superman has he aged like a human. Besides, his molecular structure is obviously different so there goes your age theory. CW has to hit him with his attack for it to work, Superman simply has to move out of the way and open his eyes ..... incinerate Ben instantly.

@Hondo_ said:

2.He stores solar energy insides his cells which I don't see the reason for mentioning that, the only thing that was ever shown to by pass Big Chill's durability is another intangible opponent his heat vision won't do anything as his race lives on a sun.

A half frozen Sun, unless they live on both sides, and if that Sun is the temp of ours (which is very unlikely since it is only producing half the amount of heat), the fact that they live on some random sun means nothing if it isn't hotter than the Sol Sun, which Superman's Heat vision is compared to .....

@Hondo_ said:

3. Superman is not breaking through kryptonite energy shields, and Kryptonite Man was fighting at close range...I was talking about Ben overwhelming Superman with a dozen barrels shooting a constant stream of kryptonite energy

4. The sun only has twenty times the gravity of the sun, Gravattack can manipulate gravity much,much,much higher than the sun.

Why not? If you can't prove why or how Kryptonite shields are more durable than Hal Jordans shields then you are just talking.....Kryptonite man was fireing beams of kryptonite energy and constantly assaulting Superman, Ben cannot replicate that since Superman was trying to hold up a crane that was gonna fall, besides, how is Ben gonna hit a guy who moves faster than light with a beam of green K energy?

The sun is 20 times the gravity of the sun ......... right. ......

Prove that Gravatack can produce a gravitational pull stronger than the sun....i don't know if i believe you when you say much three times without any proof.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By butterflykyss

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

That makes no sense. How would they be long dead, his body grows at a similar rate to humans but it doesn't decay at the same rate. I guess you missed that part, but anyway, he has been alive for maybe only 30 years or less in new 52 and in no previous incarnation of Superman has he aged like a human. Besides, his molecular structure is obviously different so there goes your age theory. CW has to hit him with his attack for it to work, Superman simply has to move out of the way and open his eyes ..... incinerate Ben instantly.

@Hondo_ said:

A half frozen Sun, unless they live on both sides, and if that Sun is the temp of ours (which is very unlikely since it is only producing half the amount of heat), the fact that they live on some random sun means nothing if it isn't hotter than the Sol Sun, which Superman's Heat vision is compared to .....

@Hondo_ said:

Why not? If you can't prove why or how Kryptonite shields are more durable than Hal Jordans shields then you are just talking.....Kryptonite man was fireing beams of kryptonite energy and constantly assaulting Superman, Ben cannot replicate that since Superman was trying to hold up a crane that was gonna fall, besides, how is Ben gonna hit a guy who moves faster than light with a beam of green K energy?

The sun is 20 times the gravity of the sun ......... right. ......

Prove that Gravatack can produce a gravitational pull stronger than the sun....i don't know if i believe you when you say much three times without any proof.

No need to prove the Gravatack feat.. Ben doesn't have to use this form.. All he needs to do is use one of his intangible forms to take him out. In fact if he uses Ghostfreak its a wrap. He can possess supes force him to swallow some kryptonite and boom, game over.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@AllStarSuperman said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: bigchill is intangible and in superman 9 and 10 he fought anguish who's intangible

He beat anguish

@butterflykyss said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss:

Check again.

No I don't need to check again... I watch the show.. but how about you check this out:

Game over for who? Big Chill cant harm Superman in anyway .... so that's a moot point .....once he decides to go tangible, he gets one shotted.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

s@butterflykyss said:

No need to prove the Gravatack feat.. Ben doesn't have to use this form.. All he needs to do is use one of his intangible forms to take him out. In fact if he uses Ghostfreak its a wrap. He can possess supes force him to swallow some kryptonite and boom, game over.

So superman is gonna sit there and let some slow alien feed him Green K? LOL wow, fans are funny. Anyway, intangibility fails, and you can't prove Gavatack anyway so just leave him out entirely.... Heat Vision FTW

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

He beat anguish

@butterflykyss said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@butterflykyss:

Check again.

Game over for who? Big Chill cant harm Superman in anyway .... so that's a moot point .....once he decides to go tangible, he gets one shotted.

Big Chill can harm people while Intangible he froze the insides of machines.

Charetter115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Charetter115

For the whole "Superman ages at the same rate as a normal human" thing here, Superman was shown to still be alive in DC1M, so the 853rd century, making him over 80,000 years old. Last I checked humans don't live that long.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

He can't harm Superman though, he isn't affected by ice, not from what he's shown so far, since he has heatvision and what not .....

Hondo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hondo_

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

He can't harm Superman though, he isn't affected by ice, not from what he's shown so far, since he has heatvision and what not .....

His brain can still be harmed.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@Hondo_ said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Hondo_ said:

His brain can still be harmed.

how will the cold harm his brain when he chills on pluto and has Solar Radiation eyes, besides, he moves faster than light ..... he can simply move out of the way..... Big Chill gets one shotted once he goes tangible