Ben 10 is stronger than you think

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Ben 10 is stronger than you think (46 votes)

Ben 10 is overpowered. 59%
Ben 10 is weak. 41%

I hate how people try to nerf Ben 10 so hard. When Kuro the Artist first made his Ben 10 video, I was so happy people were still acknowledging the underrated hero known as Ben 10. Although, when he made the alien tiering video, I feel he screwed up on quite a bit of the transformations. So I'm going to show you why Ben 10 is on the absolute top tier of fiction and why beings like Goku or Superman get slapped by him. Soon.

• 
Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a fodder

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Omnitrix is overpowered. Ben is a moron.

Hellespont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zgtfreak

So I'm going to show you why Ben 10 is on the absolute top tier of fiction and why beings like Goku or Superman get slapped by him. Soon.

> Mentions Ben 10 being a top-tier fictional character.

> Wants to prove this by showing that Ben 10 can beat fodder Goku and Superman.

What?

For Ben 10 to be one of the top-tiers in fiction, he has to be able to contend with the following verses: Xianxia, When They Cry, Composite DC, and Nasuverse. And he is obviously incapable of this and is fodder to all of these verses. Composite Goku is finite multiversal fodder; and composite Superman (not counting CaS) is like infinite multiversal at best from what I've heard. Neither of them even come close to being a top-tier. Despite this, I highly doubt Ben is beating either of them.

@morpheus_@majinblackheart Can you move this to General Discussions instead of locking it? I want to laugh at this later.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's OP, just not omnipotent like kuro tried to make him out to be.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben is overrated and a jobber.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MuratDemir alt?

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eigo-Kaiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top tier? By what standard? Any Hadou/Gudou God would trashed infinite amount of Ben 10

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on you're knowledge of fictional verses. Under my book, he is low tier.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zgtfreak

@dmnb2wavy said:

@zgtfreak: alien x?

Yes, including him.

@eigo-kaiki said:

Top tier? By what standard? Any Hadou/Gudou God would trashed infinite amount of Ben 10

Hadou gods aren't top-tiers either. Granted, they are above DB, Superman, and Ben 10 easily.

Eigo-Kaiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: nowhere did i said that, i only pointed out to him that there are beings that can end Alien X with just a finger.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zgtfreak

@eigo-kaiki: Was just making sure you weren't one of those outerversal Dies Irae people.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: His best alien is Alien X, who is powerful but only universal, he isn't even touching guys like Lucifer, Molecule Man, Living Tribunal, Beatrice, Beyonder or Mr. Mxyzptlk.

Eigo-Kaiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: i almost went with something lower, a certain pink goddess should be more than enough.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: i almost went with something lower, a certain pink goddess should be more than enough.

True.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben is incredibly powerful and extremely versatile. He probably carries every powerset imaginable thanks to the Omnitrix and millions of DNA stored within.

OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I'm honest, I kinda find him a bit overrated. Really like the character, but other than Alien X, He doesn't seem to have any other aliens that really hit the high tier mark. Though I could be wrong. I mean the last time I saw Ben 10 I was a kid so, who knows.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wot_m8

The only really strong Alien is Alien X who is at best, Universal.

And in the grand scheme of things, that's like low-tier.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He's extremely overrated. Very few of his aliens actually have impressive quantifiable feats.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a big fan of Kuro and Ben 10 but he tends to overestimate some of the characters. In his own comics, Alien X is straight up Omnipotent and Lodestar is Magneto level being. Against Goku and Superman he is really strong. Actually, Omnitrix is OP against aliens if it begins to treat someone like Galactus and Eternity, it could scan him but there is a problem. While, Galactus seem to possess DNA we don't really know if he could be scan. Alien X was not scanned but it was gifted with implications that it could not scan Celestialsapiens in its own. But if we take it at face value and say omnitrix could scan aliens then Eternals, Celestials, Gods, they all would be scanned. So, against Universal level beings Ben would be unbeatable if he uses his brain. But Ben is a 10-14 year old kid so he tends to not take his fights seriously most of the time. His characters are also a bit of Glass Canon. Alien X is powerful but without a decision it is a statue but by no means defenseless as it took multiple blows from Galactic Warrior when it was motionless and also Universal Destruction. Feedback is a power Energy Manipulator able to absorb bigbang and redirect it but doesn't possess strong durability ot great speed.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread never got locked? Cool.

BeyondST1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Why are you the only one who ranks nasuverse so high?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondst1001: Because I'm one of the few extremely high-tier experts on the verse and am one of the main reasons Vine has accepted Nasuverse as multiversal in the first place. Swagpack and EpicLegends were the only ones bringing the facts to the table on this site and managed to gain a small to decent amount of influence before vanishing. Then I came in after they left and single-handedly converted most of this website into accepting multiversal Nasuverse. I did this by showing tons of scans, lore, debunking people horribly in debates, and the last nail in the coffin... making a very popular Respect Thread finally. Afterwards, all that was left was cleanup (aka debunking naysayers with 100% facts in public threads in front of everyone). All of this combined showed people that I was speaking the truth and thus they accepted it. Some even researched what I have posted to see if anything was false and everything they found supported my arguments. Now what does this have to do with me placing them so high? Because I know the hax and metaphysics of the verse better than almost anyone and place them so high is due to said metaphysics and hax; which is why Marvel is never included in the strongest, as they have basic unimpressive reality warping. Granted, Marvel's highest cosmology is above the Nasuverse by a lot, but they don't have the hax/metaphysics to contend. Also I'm one of the few Nasuverse fans on this site that has watched more than just Fate and know that there are quite a few beings who can stomp CCC Gilgamesh, who is considered by Fate-only watchers as the strongest in the entire verse (he isn't).

Comic Vine now compares Nasuverse to other multiversal beings. Before I came around, we literally had most people saying Goku and Pre-Crisis Superman could solo one shot the Nasuverse. (Yes, that was actually a thing.)

But since I got Marvel out of the way... who else can contend? Honestly? Most Japanese multiversal fictions have a lower cosmology and inferior hax to Nasuverse. Literally the only verses I know of that can contend or are above it are When They Cry, composite DC, and Xianxia. < All three of these destroy Nasuverse in terms of cosmology; but Nasuverse has the metaphysics/hax to contend with some of them.

My Umineko/When They Cry influence on this site is similar to (if not even bigger than) my Nasuverse influence on this site, as I am literally 1 of the 3 active members on this site who have even read Umineko. (The others being Ovy7 and Kilgpmktra. They also really influence this site as well in regards to When They Cry.)

Of course I encourage everyone to do their own research on these verses instead of just following what I say. After all... that's how we got the Demonbane, Lovecraft, and Dies Irae wank. So please research this stuff yourself and feel free to challenge me on any of it. I highly encourage anyone to research what I present. Hell, despite being an expert, I still am not perfect and don't know everything; so any challenge is welcomed (so long as it isn't nonsensical gibberish).

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

This.

Consider who Ben goes up against in fights: that's right, generic aliens and evil soldiers. Alien X (and maybe the time one) are his only really impressive ones, the rest get stomped by mid-high tier HST characters.

Mr Mxyzpltk, Phoenix Force, Multi-Eternity, Lucifer, Thought Robot, etc all stomp on Alien X.

Eigo-Kaiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreakDid you really have to make that bible lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zgtfreak

@perfawesome: I noticed you go on a lot of threads and call peoples arguments "bibles."

And yes... Yes I did.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one actually cares. Or, at least I don't. Ben is weak.

graham_savion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hes low mid at best

MuratDemir13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MuratDemir13

@shadowrazer24 MuratDemir alt ?

Do you seriously think I would put an option in a poll, that would say ''Ben 10 is weak.''?

@animefreak1 Nice profile picture, but mine is better.

Anyway, as for my opinion, I think Ben 10 is overpowered.

He has aliens that can destroy planets, but his most powerful alien is Alien X, that can destroy the entire multiverse of Ben 10 (infinite). I think that's overpowered. He has Reality and Time Manipulation powers, and is able to travel intergalactic distances in an instant. Alien X also seems to have Omniscience, because it re-created the entire universe perfectly.