• KO or death
  • Random Encounter
  • Start 100 metres apart
  • Perfect Team work
  • Anime/movie feats only
  • Telepathy restricted
  • No BFR
  • Ultimate Forms Allowed

Note: All of the aliens listed are controlled by Ben(s) but he cannot change: NO TIME LIMIT

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Bump

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mewtwo solos. Garantina and palkia also solo

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben because of ghost freak

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo mega evolves, then speed blitzes. Giratina and Darkrai can phase in and out of this realm dodging all the attacks while phasing in randomly to attack. Palkia and Dialga can stop every attack by opening portals to different times and different areas in space and bfring any attack that is sent their way. Latios and Charizard Both mega evolve as well and rain hell down from the sky.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GXrevolution96
@harbingerofmomz said:

Mewtwo mega evolves, then speed blitzes. Giratina and Darkrai can phase in and out of this realm dodging all the attacks while phasing in randomly to attack. Palkia and Dialga can stop every attack by opening portals to different times and different areas in space and bfring any attack that is sent their way. Latios and Charizard Both mega evolve as well and rain hell down from the sky.

Pokemon cannot evolve on a whim. They need pre-set conditions.

I don't recall Palkia or Dialga ever using their powers like that combat.

Mewtwo solos. Garantina and palkia also solo

What, how?

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atomix solos

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: Mewtwo can, and did multiple times in the movie. Charizard and Latios may not be able to, but they can still rain hell in their none mega forms.

Dialga sent ash and co back in time, why couldn't he do the same thing to any sort of attack that is thrown at him or any of his teammates?

GeekOverLoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GeekOverLoad

Atomix and cromostone solo

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legendary pokemon probably. Palkia is a casual city level reality warper, and Dialga can time lock people for a near instant incap. They can both BFR to different dimensions as well

AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legendary pokemon probably. Palkia is a casual city level reality warper, and Dialga can time lock people for a near instant incap. They can both BFR to different dimensions as well

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Phantom16

Palkia has never shown reality warping in combat. And when has it destroyed a city

BFF is restricted

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm... many would be a fodder in this fight ..... but maybe .. just maybe the pokemon team... but because of versatility .. not raw power.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathHero61

Couldn't Mewtwo solo given his feats? I mean seriously. The bastard blasted an island sky high, and also managed to BFR an entire piece of land along with the people residing on it, and transfer them to a different location. He also has hella TK considering he could lift all his clones along with himself at the end of the movie......... he's pretty broken from what i remember. I mean, the likes of HMS and EE and Atomix are deadly, but i doubt they are unbeatable.

Edit: Telepathy removed, and no BFR? Well geez.......i guess if we are going to nerf Mewtwo then might as well give the win to ben 10, then again we have top tiers like Palkia and Diagla......who manipulate time and space respectively.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Mewtwo solo given his feats? I mean seriously. The bastard blasted an island sky high, and also managed to BFR an entire piece of land along with the people residing on it, and transfer them to a different location. He also has hella TK considering he could lift all his clones along with himself at the end of the movie......... he's pretty broken from what i remember.

some of those aliens have some incredible feats also ... humangosaur with some pretty bs hulk level body strength feats ..... atomix .. a walking nuclear war itself (most powerful of the bunch here)... jetray with FTL movement speed..... there are others too.....

if we consider all the cartoon feats ... hose aliens do have some crazy feats (add in gavattack .. the guy bent light itself by his gravitational pull creating a black hole)

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GXrevolution96

@deathhero61 said:

Edit: Telepathy removed, and no BFR? Well geez.......i guess if we are going to nerf Mewtwo then might as well give the win to ben 10, then again we have top tiers like Palkia and Diagla......who manipulate time and space respectively.

. I did that so people wouldn't make those kinds arguments and to make it more interesting. Whenever there is thread with a character with TP, it is always "X mind rapes". Autowin. The thread would be pointless otherwise. I wouldn't say it's a nerf since Mewtwo it is still very powerful without TP.

Ben's aliens also have some pretty darn good feats

Heatblast no-selling 5 skycrapers

No Caption Provided

Echo Echo containing a mini-nuke that was going destroy a two sized spacestation

No Caption Provided

Humangasour can lift 81,000 tons(the washington monument) and throw objects to near obit

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also has impressive striking power

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo doesn't need to mega evolve. Btw mega evolution was one of the bad ideas Game Freak came up with. Mewtwo can solo with mega evolution. Mewtwo from the first movie solos. He's too intelligent for ben and he can cause mind problems.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Can someone fill me in on the Alien's feats? Because based on what I know (which I'll admit is pretty limited) Mewtwo, Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia & Giratina can all solostomp.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The side that manipulates time, space, and has attacks that ignore conventional durability.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legendary Pokémon