Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By teamextrodinary15
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alien X will NOT be used in this battle.

Fight takes place on the beach.

Who Wins?

Sorry if this has been done before.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Chill solos

GetOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

I think the Alien Force ones win a majority.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Ghostfreak solos

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Close leaning Ben 10 due to diamondgead and ghostfreak

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheWatcherKing

I would back the alien force aliens. Brainstorm can figure out a way to beat Ghostfreak, after that it's a stomp for team alien force.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Chill can hang with Ghost Freak, Chromastone or Echo Echo can incapacitate Diamondhead.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The AF aliens were more powerful

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien force aliens stomp, mismatch.

Hiddenstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol...What happened to Ben 10

Bot: Alien Force alians stomp

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Af stomps

azzog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By azzog12

(PART 1/5)

Alright... so I'm going to go pretty in depth with this here. Also, since Alien X is not going to be used, I'm including Rath on the Alien Force Team so it is a fair 10vs10.

First of all, we need to determine who would fight who. I thought about randomly generating this, but there's a good chance it wouldn't make any sense. I doubt Stinkfly would ever in a million years try to take on Humungousaur head on. So, I'm going to base it on who would logically and naturally attract to each other. This at first gives us:

Fourarms Vs. Humongousaur

Heatblast Vs. Swampfire

Diamondhead Vs. Chromastone

Ghostfreak Vs. Big Chill

Brainstorm Vs. Grey Matter

After these, it gets kind of iffy.

Wildmutt Vs. Rath, Wildmutt is most likely not a match for Rath but he's the next strongest fighter for the original team.

XLR8 vs. Jetray, Both are fast, but I hesitated against pitting them together since obviously Jetray could just fly out of XLR8's reach and pelt him with his lasers. I think if XLR8 got a little creative though, he'd have a chance.

Stinkfly Vs. Spidermonkey, I originally wanted to have Stinkfly go against Jetray, but I honestly think that despite not being able to fly XLR8 is a better choice for Jetray, who would simply fly circles around Stinkfly.

Upgrade Vs. Echo Echo, which I think would be a more interesting fight than Upgrade vs. Goop. They may both be beings made of semi-solid liquid, but their similarities end right about there.

AAAAAND....

Ripjaws Vs. Goop. Good old Goop getting the leftover scraps. Oh boy. Here we go.

azzog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By azzog12

(PART 2/5)

So first, Fourarms vs Humungousaur. This will be a fairly straight up and probably a short fight. I believe Fourarms will put up a valiant effort, but just due to Humungousaur being 20 feet tall (Fourarms is 12) AND being able to increase his size up to 60 feet, I think it's no contest. Sooner or later Humungousaur will mop the floor with Fourarms. And it's probably going to be sooner.

Heatblast vs. Swampfire: A tougher one to decide. It might come to trading punches at some point, but I really see it as mostly a battle between the two's fire powers. And in that regard, I think Heatblast comes out on top. Heatblast was able to make his fire so hot that he melted the ground to trap Vilgax up to his shoulders once. Additionally, at least according to the Ben 10 Wiki, Heatblast is COMPLETELY IMMUNE to fire and heat?! Meaning that even if Swampfire could hit him with his fire, it wouldn't even hurt him. Now if the fight became close quarters, I believe it's clear that Swampfire is several times stronger than Heatblast, so he'd probably be able to take him out then. But like I said before, I don't think it will come to that. I think Heatblast would know to keep his distance. And yes, Swampfire can regenerate, but probably not if he's subjected to a constant stream of super hot fire. Considering he is made of plant material, I don't think he'd have the same fire resistance as Heatblast. So, in conclusion, Heatblast takes one for the Original Series.

Diamondhead Vs. Chromastone: Also a very tough one. I think these two are actually very close in power. First of all, Chromastone has the ability to absorb energy and then redirect them into his own energy beams. Since Diamondhead doesn't use any kind of energy-based attack, only punches and diamond shards etc, that ability won't come in handy here for Chromastone. He can also shoot energy beams without absorbing anything, but Diamondhead can reflect them off of himself or even back at Chromastone. Now, would that count as energy that Chromastone could absorb and make his blasts more powerful? I'm not sure. But pretty much however you look at it, Chromastone's ranged attacks seem to be almost useless in this fight. This would likely be a very long, rough close range fight, as both aliens are extremely durable and tough. Chromastone, I think, is stronger than Diamondhead, (just a guess, there's really nowhere to find this out for sure) and he also has the ability to fly. Diamondhead, however, has the ability to create crystals that come out of the ground. This can vary from a simple diamond wall to an entire huge crystal fist coming out of the ground. Diamondhead has also been shown to be able to "surf" on ramps that he makes out of crystal (Think Frozone from the Incredibles). My point is, his ability to control crystal has been made progressively more and more ridiculous as the shows have gone on. I could honestly see the fight going either way. However, I think I'm going to give the edge to Diamondhead due to his crazy "crystalmancy" powers shown in Alien Force and near the end of the OS.

azzog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By azzog12

(PART 3/5)

Ghostfreak Vs. Big Chill: These two are a great, interesting match for each other. As you know, they both possess intangibility: being able to pass through solid objects and not be able to be touched or attacked physically. However, on BOTH of their pages from the Ben 10 Wiki, it is states that their intangibility is "canceled out" by another intangible being. That means, if Ghostfreak goes intangible, Big Chill can just do the same and be able to touch him, and vice versa. Both are also able to fly. Big Chill is able to freeze things with his breath and also passing through them; although Ghostfreak could just phase out of the ice to free himself. And yes, Ghostfreak can reveal his tentacles to frighten his opponents; he did it to Zombozo in the OS. However, while it still might demoralize him a bit, I'd like to think that Big Chill is a good bit braver than Zombozo. He'd be intimidated perhaps, but not literally explode from fear. I know some people might be mad at this as there seem to be a lot of Ghostfreak fans in the comments, but I am NOT going to include Ghostfreak's ability to remove his protective skin. Yes, it was shown in the show, but it's not something that Ben knew to do, at least not in the OS. I think it's fair since I'm obviously not letting Big Chill turn into Ultimate Big Chill, or any of the other ultimate forms for that matter. That being said, I believe that Ghostfreak is an extremely deadly force to be reckoned with, but I would say that Big Chill would slightly come out on top for one reason; Ghostfreak, if you don't count any of his other powers for a second and just look at him physically, is kind of a wimp. He doesn't seem to be super strong, or have very good hand-to-hand skills. Again, he did beat up Zombozo and the Circus Freaks, but with the help of his other powers, and let's face it, those villains aren't exactly the most threatening or dangerous in the series. So, in conclusion, Big Chill wins out over Ghostfreak, but just barely because he's a little stronger and a little better at hand-to-hand combat.

Brainstorm Vs. Grey Matter: I could literally write an entire novel on this one fight, but I won't because this is already going to be long enough as is. Essentially, it boils down to a battle of the mind and of inventiveness. In a physical fight, obviously Brainstorm would win with his lightning powers and even if not for that, he could still just pinch Grey Matter in half with his claws. IF he could get a hold of him. However, that's not going to happen. Grey Matter would never fight him head on, he wouldrun away immediately and try to create a device or contraption to fight him. Brainstorm would do the same thing as well. I imagine this as a crazy battle of mechs, tanks, homemade Null Void projectors, laser cannons, WHATEVER you could think of that these two geniuses could jury-rigg together. I could really see it going either way. However, I'm simply going with what the wiki says, that the Galvan, Grey Matter's species, are the smartest beings in the galaxy. This, coupled with how Brainstorm's species (Cerebrocrustaceans) can be egotistical, shown by Dr. Psychobos in Omniverse, makes me give the edge towards Grey Matter.

Wildmutt Vs. Rath: I think this is absolutely no contest. I tried to match up each alien as equally as possible, but it just wasn't going to happen here. Maybe I'm underestimating Wildmutt, maybe he could put up a good fight, but I think Rath has been shown to be many times stronger. Rath takes this one for AF.

azzog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(PART 4/5)

XLR8 vs. Jetray: Technically speaking, XLR8 has no natural ranged attack and also can't fly, so in theory Jetray could just fly a mile in the air and blast XLR8 with his eye and tail lasers. However, XLR8 is no fool, I think he'd just make his way inside to where Jetray couldn't shoot him from above or see him. If Jetray has to land and XLR8 gets in range of him, I think this fight could be over pretty fast. I don't think Jetray is very strong or is a good hand to-hand-fighter. However, I still think that it wouldn't take much of Jetray's lasers to take out XLR8, and I'm fairly confident that Jetray is much faster than XLR8 while flying, so if he could manage to fly a little indoors, which I think he could, I think he could most likely fry XLR8 before he got too close. Jetray takes this one.

Stinkfly Vs Spidermonkey: They both have a similar power: Stinkfly's goo can trap Spidermonkey if it hits him, and Spidermonkey's web can trap Stinkfly as well. I have a winner already for a few clear reasons. Neither are exceptionally strong, though Spidermonkey is certainly stronger. Stinkfly is a flier, yes, but he can't fly at supersonic speeds like Jetray. I think that Spidermonkey could reasonably hit Stinkfly with a web and immobilize him. Stinkfly could do the same to Spidermonkey, but Spidermonkey is so fast and agile that I don't think he'd have much problem dodging it. Spidermonkey wins one for AF.

Upgrade vs Echo Echo: I think this fight depends on one question; How does Echo Echo's sonic scream affect Upgrade? If Upgrade for some reason or another is immune to it, I think Upgrade takes the cake. He'd essentially be fighting a ton of small aliens with no powers other than swarming him, but Upgrade could turn himself into liquid and escape that, all the while shooting them down with his laser eyebeam or merging with some kind of awesome technology that he may find. However, if the sonic scream is effective against Upgrade, it's a clear win for Echo Echo. I searched the internet far and wide for an answer to this question, and all I know is that Upgrade is weak against electricity, acid, and electromagnetic pulses. Nothing about sound or sonic attacks. However, I think it makes more sense that they would be effective. I imagine that, Upgrade, his body being made of millions of nano-organisms (if I recall correctly) would be severely affected by a sonic scream from Echo Echo. Maybe his nanobots would act up and go crazy, and he would fall into a puddle, similar to how Goop would be without his anti-gravity projector. For this reason, I'm giving it to Echo Echo. HOWEVER, this was one of my most uncertain decisions, keep in mind it's possible that Upgrade could actually kick the crap out of Echo Echo.

azzog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Part 5/5)

AAAAND....

Totally-Useless-Jaws vs. Goop: Okay, look. Ripjaws isn't THAT bad of an alien. I think his design is extremely cool, and I always loved seeing him in the Original Series, even if he was tragically underused (9 appearances in OS, and many of THOSE were just short cameos). He's one of Ben's greatest aliens, IF he's drowning or needs to raid an underwater base. But pretty much any other time, he sucks. He's got pretty much no powers besides being a great swimmer and breathing underwater, and a seriously mean bite and some claws. That's it. On land, he can maybe give a few bites before he collapses pathetically and can't breathe because he needs to get to the water. Throw him against Goop, which, admittedly, doesn't seem like one of Ben's greatest aliens to me either; and there's hardly anything he can do. Try to bite or punch or scratch him and he'd just let Ripjaws pass through or maybe even grab him with his sticky body. Now if Ripjaws could somehow get himself AND Goop in the water, it would be a no brainer. Ripjaws would win. He might not even have to lift a finger, as I'm pretty sure Goop can't be in water as he would just drift away and be diluted. However, that's not going to happen because there's no way for Ripjaws to do that. What would he do? Grab him and throw him in? Drag him with him? If Goop doesn't want to go somewhere, then Goop isn't going there. Overally, two pitiful aliens (in my opinion) go head to head, but one proves to be much more pitiful than the other. Goop takes the next and last fight for Alien Force.

So our concluding score is OS: 3 and AF: 7

Just for the sake of being thorough, let's look at the survivors of each fight. We have Heatblast, Diamondhead, and Grey matter who won for the OS side, fighting against Humongousaur, Echo Echo, Big Chill, Jetray, Spidermonkey, Goop, and Rath. Let's face it, OS doesn't have a chance. Diamondhead would get tag-teamed by Humongousaur and Rath, and if that wasn't enough, shattered by Echo Echo's sonic scream, which WOULD be EXTREMELY effective against him. Heatblast might be able to take out Spidermonkey or, if he's lucky, Jetray before going down, but he would almost certainly be frozen solid by Big Chill, or, even Goop might be able to put him out if he had to. Grey matter is smart, but being smart only goes so far. He needs time to create something amazing, and being hunted by 6 or 7 powerful aliens wouldn't leave him much of it. Someone would find him and eventually squash him.

In conclusion, Team Alien Force would certainly win this battle, at least in my opinion. I actually like the design of the AF aliens more, and their powers are cooler, and they just seem more interesting to me. However, I swear I'm not biased! Anyone can see that the Alien Force aliens were designed to be extremely powerful and a step above the OS aliens. Take Humongousaur for example, who basically serves the same purpose as Fourarms, Ben uses him when he needs muscle. And he's better than Fourarms in almost every way. Stronger, bigger, and can grow to be even BIGGER. Or think of Echo Echo. Ben already had an alien that could clone himself in the OS, hello Ditto. However, Ditto...well he kind of sucked. He was a short alien that had basically no other powers besides cloning. But here comes Alien Force with Echo Echo who can also use a sonic scream. Much more useful. Chromastone, while not actually able to defeat Diamondhead himself, is stronger and more powerful than Diamondhead in almost every way when he goes up against other foes. And lastly, take Jetray for example who is basically "XLR8 but he can fly and shoot lasers".

TL:DR; Humongousaur wallops Fourarms, Heatblast incinerates Swampfire, Diamondhead beats down Chromastone, Big Chill barely is able to beat Ghostfreak, Grey Matter outsmarts the egotistical Brainstorm, Rath absolutely destroys Wildmutt, Jetray is able to land a hit on XLR8 which is all it takes, Spidermonkey is able to dodge Stinkfly's goo and trap him in his web, Upgrade (might) be horribly affected by Echo Echo's sonic scream, and Ripjaws just sucks badly and loses to Goop. Remaining Alien Force aliens curb stomp the remaining OS aliens Heatblast, Diamondhead and Grey Matter. Alien Force wins because the writers just designed them to be overpowered as fuck.

If you read the whole thing, thank you! I hope you found it interesting!

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Humungasaur solos

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alien Force stomps so long as there's no Way Big

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A matchup between the 10 OG Aliens vs 9 of the 10 AF OG Aliens

Between Big Chill, Humongasaur, Jetray, Brainstorm, and Goop, I think Alien Force has got this.

That being said though, Heatblast could beat Swampfire and would probably put up a good fight against any of his individual enemies. Big Chill shouldn’t have any problems with him though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0874809400
deactivated-5ea0874809400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Freak is the only Challenge her but Big Chill can probably hold him off long enough for Brainstorm to help.

Humungasaur can easily solo everyone else. Way Stronger than anyone else here.

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be curious to see what a grey matter and upgade could come up with right on the spot but power wise alien force does almost everything better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea5f4ffce0c1
deactivated-5ea5f4ffce0c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

The AF aliens were more powerful

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9
deactivated-5f3f3e796cbd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost freak tips it towards original aliens.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers