Belmod And Jiren Vs Beerus And Vegito!!!

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sky_warrior
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Fihgt on Beerus planet, planet cannot be destroyed.

• Anime/Manga.

• Hakai is not allowed.

• Current Vegito .

• In charether.

• Fight start just when Goku and Vegeta fuse with no time limit.

• High priest is there to make sure the universe will stay intact.

• Win by KO Surender or Death.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sky_warrior: We have never seen Beerus Hakai an oppenent that was close to his power level. Honestly, I think Goku's (manga) Hakai is more impressive as he actually used it in combat against someone who was stronger threat to him (Fused Zamasu) and was working, albeit more slowly.

So honestly I don't think its an important factor.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the people that don't know or missed this bit. The Potara earrings multiply the combined users power by 10s, that is plural.

Vegito = (Goku + Vegeta) * 10s

In terms of the anime, see that Vegito in base form was able to beat the crap out of Buuhan (Evil Buu, Fat Buu, Piccolo, Goten, Trunks and Gohan) and base Kefla was able to hurt a tired SSG Goku, that 10s number can be quite a bit. Think about this please before you post.

DBZ

SS1 = 50X base

SS2 = 100X base

SS3 = 400X base

Mystic Gohan > SS3 Goku

BaseVegito was hurting and doing well against Buuhan (who was holding back a little)

DBS

Beerus >>>> SS3 Goku

Beerus > SSG Goku >> SS3 Goku

Base Kefla was able to hurt SSG Goku, Goku went SSB right away because he knew the gap in power was too much.

So you decide when they say their power is multiplied by 10s.

No Caption Provided

Beerus was more impressive than Belmond and SSB Vegito should be quite a bit stronger than everyone here. Specially if he uses KK. I don't even think he needs KK.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slimj87d

@laflux said:

@sky_warrior: We have never seen Beerus Hakai an oppenent that was close to his power level. Honestly, I think Goku's (manga) Hakai is more impressive as he actually used it in combat against someone who was stronger threat to him (Fused Zamasu) and was working, albeit more slowly.

So honestly I don't think its an important factor.

The manga is quite different. Immortal Zamasu was actually pretty weak. He couldn't contend with the SSB guys at all. Also, Vegeta switching back and forth between SSG and SSB was beating the crap out of Goku Black in the manga.

Goku in the manga learned how to use perfect SSB and didn't let his power bleed out of himself.

In addition, the manga hasn't stated the potara ear rings multiplying the combined powers of the users by 10s. I honestly don't think it does in the manga.

So we don't know how powerful fused Zamasu is in the manga is and therefore can;t really estimate how powerful Perfect SSB Goku is.

Based on feats and knowing what the Potara ear rings do in the anime

Anime Zamasu >> Manga Zamasu.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belmond is featless. Team 2 wins

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By slimj87d

@superentity said:

Belmond is featless. Team 2 wins

He's not in the manga though. I think we'll have to go by that. Beerus seems to be the strongest God and Belmond right behind him.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@slimj87d: I know that Anime fused Zamasu is better, but Manga fused Zamasu is still closer to Manga Goku than Dr. Mashirito as a ghost.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slimj87d

@superentity: When all the Gods were fighting one another, he was able to do a special card ki attack that started hurting and holding them back for awhile. Feel free to read the chapter here. Maybe he's not right behind Beerus but he's at least somewhere in the middle to near Beerus. Beerus is top dog from what I can tell.

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapter/dragon-ball-super-chapter-29/6357?read=1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Yeah Fused Zamasu looks badass in the manga.

Edit: Wait i misunderstood your comment xD

thegreatlordd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d:

When has Vegito ever used Kaioken?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By slimj87d

@laflux said:

@slimj87d: I know that Anime fused Zamasu is better, but Manga fused Zamasu is still closer to Manga Goku than Dr. Mashirito as a ghost.

I believe OP is asking for us to compare Anime characters. It's kind of hard because Belmond has no anime feats, just Manga feats.

Anyways, Team 2 should really win this. If you do the math for SSB Vegito, he's ridiculously powerful and I'd say he'd more powerful than Jiren until I see more from Jiren. Toss KK in there too, it'd be overkill.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kefla was stated to be more powerful than UI Goku, Goku just had better battle prowess and skill. UI Goku seems to be close in the same tier system as Jiren.

Jiren > UI Goku > or = Kefla

SSB Vegito >>> SS2/LSS hyrbid Kefla

There's some more math for everyone. Food for thought.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thegreatlordd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: I would say the 3 strongest Gods are down to Belmod, Beerus and Quitela.

Beerus clearly seems to be the most skilled due to his use of Ultra-Instinct, as we can see when he took on all the Gods.

Belmod seems to be the most versatile and dangerous given his card ability.

Quitela is possibly the physically strongest, given how he defeated Beerus in an arm-wrestle.

No Caption Provided

Beerus and Quitela were also the last standing in the God Royal.

No Caption Provided

Belmod however, was just faking being defeated, again reinforcing how he might not be the strongest, but certainly the most dangerous.

No Caption Provided

Geene also seemed to believe that Beerus's Energy Blast would have defeated them all if it wasn't for Sidra's Barrier.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By slimj87d

@omriamar said:

@slimj87d: Jiren was heavily suppressed

Even if he is, read what I wrote above.

Kefla was stated to actually be stronger than UI Goku, Goku just had better battle prowess.

How much more powerful do you think Jiren is than UI Goku? 20%? 50%? 2X? 3X? Because I can tell you that SSB Vegito is more than 10X powerful than Kefla and UI Goku. The gap between SSB Vegito and UI Goku and Kefla is far bigger than what Jiren should logically be able to make up.

Of course this is in theory using logic and reasoning. I don't think anyone can give a definite answer to this until after March when the tournament comes to a conclusion.

thegreatlordd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d:

SSB Vegito is over 10X Stronger than UI Goku?

The same Goku who traded blows with Jiren?

Loading Video...

Not too confident in that, that would make Merged Zamasu also over 10X Stronger than Jiren and even more than other Gods of Destruction.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By slimj87d

@thegreatlordd:

It's true when you think about it. It was revealed that in the anime the Potara earrings don't just combine two peoples powers. It multiplies their powers by 10s, that is plural. So it can be anywhere from 20 to 90 or more.

Think about what we saw. SS2 and LSS girls would have gotten wrecked by SSG Goku, heck they did and they were fighting together. But when they fused with the earrings, they didn't even need to go SS anything to hurt SSG Goku and force him to turn SSB.

These fused characters were far more powerful in SS2/LSS Hybrid than SSB Goku was. The potara effect closed the gap between SS2 and SSBX20KK.

A quick and dirty (please don't judge it like I gave it a lot of thought).

SS2 (Caulifla and Kale combined) + Potara > SSB + 20XKK boost

So tell me... What happens now?

SSB (Vegeta and Goku Combined) + Potara? What's the power difference between SS2 and SSB?

SS3 = 4X SS2

SSG >>> SS3

SSB = *10X SSG by approximation from a statement in the manga >>>>>> SS3 = 4X SS2

*Whis said that SSB Vegeta at 10% power was slightly weaker than SSG Goku. So that means SSB is slightly greater than 10X SSG.

If Kefla was said power wise to be stronger than UI Goku by Vados and Whis (forgot which one), than SSB Vegito is far stronger than UI Goku. Far far stronger. Strong as the gap between SS2 and SSB in addition, a multiplication of two if the beings are close in power.

If I got some kind of math wrong, please feel free to share your estimates and the logic and reasoning behind your belief. I'm open to refining this theory, it's a community effort.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d:Heavily suppressed jiren was able to exchange with UI goku while kefla was running after a ghost. and the only reason he didn't hurt her was cuz of his inexperienced of the UI it's kind of hard to put your full power to an attack while your body moves on his own you know.

I cant trust on vale numbers or scaling cuz it's been awhile since any of that was accurate and hax and skills must put in to a count and jiren proved he is on a league of his own even in power too with the most ridiculous statements and feats like: stated to be stronger than a GoD while vegito wasn't, casually glared away SSB KaiokenX20 Goku and the spirit bomb, they even went as far as to say his power transcend time so it's obvious to me his the strongest one here.

And even if vegito has more raw power doesent mean he will beat him. jiren has mad skills set and hax of his own like the ability to exchange with an untagnable being or being beyond time itself and a killer set of eyes that madra can only dream of having

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus/Vegito

thegreatlordd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d:

You got a few things wrong here.

• Kale used LSSJ2, which is an unknown boost
  • Manga and Anime are different continuities and can't be used interchangeably
  • Scaling in Dragonball never is reliable
zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with kaioken? Vegito solos

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic said:

with kaioken? Vegito solos

solo a high tier GoD and Jiren?? not happening

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: vegito blue was > Beerus

Imagine kaioken x10 or 20 on top of that.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: vegito was never stated to be stronger than beerus only was asked if he is by shin in the manga who isn't exactly the most reliable source too

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By slimj87d
@omriamar said:

@slimj87d:Heavily suppressed jiren was able to exchange with UI goku while kefla was running after a ghost. and the only reason he didn't hurt her was cuz of his inexperienced of the UI it's kind of hard to put your full power to an attack while your body moves on his own you know.

I cant trust on vale numbers or scaling cuz it's been awhile since any of that was accurate and hax and skills must put in to a count and jiren proved he is on a league of his own even in power too with the most ridiculous statements and feats like: stated to be stronger than a GoD while vegito wasn't, casually glared away SSB KaiokenX20 Goku and the spirit bomb, they even went as far as to say his power transcend time so it's obvious to me his the strongest one here.

And even if vegito has more raw power doesent mean he will beat him. jiren has mad skills set and hax of his own like the ability to exchange with an untagnable being or being beyond time itself and a killer set of eyes that madra can only dream of having

We don't know how suppressed Jiren is, so saying he is heavily suppressed is also an assumption. We also don't know how his powers work, so him glaring things away could be that he naturally has strong telepathic abilities we're not aware of.

SSB Vegito was not stated to be more powerful than a GoD because there was no one around with that kind of credibility to make that judgement and call.

Kefla was stated to actually be stronger than UI Goku physically. Goku using UI had the skill advantage over her. If it was a fight to the death, Goku would have lost. He had to win via ring out. His UI wouldn't have lasted to beat Kefla and he wasn't hurting her enough to knock her out.

That being said, there is still a huge gap between SSG and SS2 or LSS, we saw that large gap and we're aware of some data that we've been given from databooks. Throw SSB being more powerful than SSG, and you have an idea of how powerful SSB Vegito is.

Again, this isn't power scaling, it's a fact. Base Kefla > SSG Goku. That's the kind of boost the Potara earrings gave Kefla. Feel free to think about how much the earrings would boost Vegito in SSB form.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus and vegito stomp. If this is future trunks arc vegito then Beerus can take out belmod before Jiren can take our vegito and then it’s just Jiren vs vegito and Beerus which Beerus should solo mid-high dif.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Current Vegito solos.

Zamasu Arc U7 team loses due to Vegito’s time limit.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Vegito blue solos

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers