Beetlejuice vs Pinhead

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Pinhead has trapped Beetlejuice inside his Hell Dimension, now Beetle juice is unable to return to his ghoul dimension by saying his name three times. Can Beetlejuice use his magic and reality altering powers to take down Pinhead in his own Dimension ?

Thousandhorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Thousandhorse

I've always wanted to see a comedy version of Hellraiser and I think this would be it. Thusly, as a comedy Beetlejuice would probably win (which would probably just consist of escaping) however Im sure he would come out much worse for the wear. Like at the end of Beetlejuice, how he had his head shrunk by the dead witch doctor.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#3  Edited By EganTheVile1

Pinhead, easily

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By lady_redhead

Even tho i love BJ i gotta agree with my man egan! Pinhead would tear him apart!! For sure

still looking for the Batman hater

Xeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xeron

Too much of an advantage for Pinhead, he wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

How is it too much of an advantage for Pinhead ? Bettlejuice was using magic against The Undead. How can Pinhead easliy destroy a Ghoul who cant be taken back to his own dimension ? Or who when fully unleashed has powers on par with Pinhead if not greater. Pinhead will not win easily.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

there is somebody out there that can beat pinhead.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Pinhead in his own dimension is the equivalent of a demented God of Pain. Beetlejuice gets curbstomped: slowly, painfully, and gruesomely.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Warsman says:

"Pinhead in his own dimension is the equivalent of a demented God of Pain. Beetlejuice gets curbstomped: slowly, painfully, and gruesomely."

Thats Assuming, Beetlejuice's magic has no effect in Pinhead's dimension. Beetlejuice wont go down as easliy as people say he will. He is a Ghoul with no real limits folks. If he cant be taken back to his dimension, how will it be so easy to stop him ? He is undead as well as Pinhead. This isnt a Curbstomp. I think you underestimate Beetlejuice here.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

King Saturn says:

"Warsman says:
"Pinhead in his own dimension is the equivalent of a demented God of Pain. Beetlejuice gets curbstomped: slowly, painfully, and gruesomely."
Thats Assuming, Beetlejuice's magic has no effect in Pinhead's dimension. Beetlejuice wont go down as easliy as people say he will. He is a Ghoul with no real limits folks. If he cant be taken back to his dimension, how will it be so easy to stop him ? He is undead as well as Pinhead. This isnt a Curbstomp. I think you underestimate Beetlejuice here."

Beetlejuice is also a demented psychopath who uses his powers for personal entertainment rather than for practical purposes. If he's in Pinhead's dimension, he's under Pinhead's rules.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn

Warsman says:

"King Saturn says:
"Warsman says:
Thats Assuming, Beetlejuice's magic has no effect in Pinhead's dimension. Beetlejuice wont go down as easliy as people say he will. He is a Ghoul with no real limits folks. If he cant be taken back to his dimension, how will it be so easy to stop him ? He is undead as well as Pinhead. This isnt a Curbstomp. I think you underestimate Beetlejuice here."
Beetlejuice is also a demented psychopath who uses his powers for personal entertainment rather than for practical purposes. If he's in Pinhead's dimension, he's under Pinhead's rules."

Who is to say Beetlejuice cant use his powers in Pinhead's Dimension ? Just because its in Pinheads Dimension doesnt mean he has control over an Unleashed Ghoul from another reality. Beetlejuice is crazy like you said but when he is fully unleashed he doesnt seemed to be bound by laws of any reality. If that so I dont think it would matter where he is. I think of Beetle juice in the same way as Mr. Mxzyptlk, Unless they are taken back to there own dimension, they are not bound by the laws of reality.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

King Saturn says:

"Warsman says:
"King Saturn says:
"Warsman says:
Beetlejuice is also a demented psychopath who uses his powers for personal entertainment rather than for practical purposes. If he's in Pinhead's dimension, he's under Pinhead's rules."
Who is to say Beetlejuice cant use his powers in Pinhead's Dimension ? Just because its in Pinheads Dimension doesnt mean he has control over an Unleashed Ghoul from another reality. Beetlejuice is crazy like you said but when he is fully unleashed he doesnt seemed to be bound by laws of any reality. If that so I dont think it would matter where he is. I think of Beetle juice in the same way as Mr. Mxzyptlk, Unless they are taken back to there own dimension, they are not bound by the laws of reality. "

I see the point that you're trying to make. Beetlejuice, while not bound by the laws of reality, is still a childish maniac and he will end up finding more ways of having fun with Pinhead rather than trying to destroy him.

ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

King Saturn says:

"Warsman says:
"King Saturn says:
"Warsman says:
"King Saturn says:
"Warsman says:
Who is to say Beetlejuice cant use his powers in Pinhead's Dimension ? Just because its in Pinheads Dimension doesnt mean he has control over an Unleashed Ghoul from another reality. Beetlejuice is crazy like you said but when he is fully unleashed he doesnt seemed to be bound by laws of any reality. If that so I dont think it would matter where he is. I think of Beetle juice in the same way as Mr. Mxzyptlk, Unless they are taken back to there own dimension, they are not bound by the laws of reality. "
I see the point that you're trying to make. Beetlejuice, while not bound by the laws of reality, is **still** a childish maniac and he will end up finding more ways of having fun with Pinhead rather than trying to destroy him."
I Agree"

^^

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn

Warsman says:

"King Saturn says:
"Warsman says:
"King Saturn says:
"Warsman says:
I see the point that you're trying to make. Beetlejuice, while not bound by the laws of reality, is **still** a childish maniac and he will end up finding more ways of having fun with Pinhead rather than trying to destroy him."

I Agree

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#15  Edited By EganTheVile1

Warsman says:

Good call, a bunch of hooked chains spring out of nowhere and Beetlejuice wishes someone hadn;t said his name 3 times... Let's face it, Beetlejuice is more comedy then horror, Pin-Head is a true sadist who lives only to torture, he would tear Beetlejuice apart in a real fight between the two
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Braise

People, people, people.
He's seen the exorcist 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier every TIME HE WATCHES IT.

Avatar image for truthandunderstanding
truthandunderstanding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beetlejuice. He can't be bound by dimensional reality, or any reality for that matter. If Pinhead does win, it would be a victory that wasn't even worth it, he would be seriously banged up.
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I... am the way.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Secret Turchin Man said:
"I... am the way."
What ?
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kataklysmo
Beetlejuice is a vwery vwery fwunny name. GOO GAH!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Beetlejuice had the better movie than Pinhead

lol