Captain_Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ghost with the Most versus the Man of Steel. In character, random encounter: who will emerge victorious?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is almost a CTC level thread....

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgive me, but I assume that this Superman has the same abilities as the normal Superman, right? Either way, Beetlejuice is a reality warper, so I'm picking him.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Superman knows to say BJ's name three times he will fall to the Ghost with the Most's magic.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgive me, but I assume that this Superman has the same abilities as the normal Superman, right? Either way, Beetlejuice is a reality warper, so I'm picking him.

I thought he was just a toon force user.

Either way, if everyone's bloodlusted, Superman heat-visions the Ghost with the Most into Dust as soon as the match starts.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite:

Beetlejuice is already dead. What good will heat vision do?

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite:

Beetlejuice is already dead. What good will heat vision do?

Turning his body into dust which Superman then uses his super breath to scatter into the upper atmosphere where they'll float for centuries.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite:

You're assuming that Superman's heat vision would affect a reality warper dead guy the same way it would affect a normal living being. And even if Beetlejuice was 'vanquished' by the blast, he'd still just be sent to that strange waiting room. I'm pretty sure Superman doesn't have the power to permanently get rid of him.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite:

You're assuming that Superman's heat vision would affect a reality warper dead guy the same way it would affect a normal living being. And even if Beetlejuice was 'vanquished' by the blast, he'd still just be sent to that strange waiting room. I'm pretty sure Superman doesn't have the power to permanently get rid of him.

Toon force. Also, why wouldn't it turn him to dust? He's a toon force zombie. That's what you'd EXPECT it to do, complete with two eyes looking up from the pile.

Anyways, well then Mr. Smart Guy, if BFR'ing wasn't an option and you KNEW Superman couldn't permanently take him out otherwise, THEN WHY'D THIS THREAD UP!?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's what you'd expect if Wile E. Coyote were hit with Superman's heat vision. Movie Beetlejuice isn't a toon. I think that Beetlejuice would just make a sarcastic comment after being hit with the heat vision, but I could be wrong.

I have no idea why this thread exists. Why don't you ask the person who made it?