rules - morals off, no hax, no immortality, both at full power

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By flashback0180

Berus hasn't had a serious in panel battle with anyone at blacks level let alone fused zamak.

But its implied that beerus is stronger , black didn't need to kill supreme kai if he knew he could kill God of destruction or whis .

Also, berus is a universe buster neither goku nor black have such feats. His best feat is still from early dbs , where his shockwaves nearly destroyed the universe.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

beerus for now

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

bump

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Beerus should win. He is still more powerful than Black Zamasu by quite a bit. Also Beerus could seal him. Most people usually bring up sealing for Beerus as a last ditch effort. But as we have recently seen sealing is Zamasu's kryptonite.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@apex_pretador: Beerus should win. He is still more powerful than Black Zamasu by quite a bit. Also Beerus could seal him. Most people usually bring up sealing for Beerus as a last ditch effort. But as we have recently seen sealing is Zamasu's kryptonite.

Black Zamasu lol

Anyways, sealing counts as hax to me, so acording to OP it should not be allowed.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Yeah it's the name I came up with for the fusion. I doubt that is what they will actually call it. But personally I prefer to to call him Black Zamasu just because.

I didn't realize the OP removed hax and immortality. Without immortality Beerus will win handily.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme God Zamasu has no feats

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus and also Zamasu Fusion is featless.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thelocust619

@mee09: Take it a step further, just call him Blam :p

Also Beerus might lose, tbh.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GentlemanTopHat

The only way Zamasu could kill Beerus is by killing the U7 Supreme Kai otherwise Beerus would just curb stomp his ass.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By lettsplay10

BLAMAS WHERE IS MY TEA?

magnus_carlsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus wins this.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm highly confident that Zamasu would win this.

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump this when the arc is over

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Godren

Lol come on now.Beerus stomps for christ sake Zamasu isn't even close to Beerus in terms of power.The only way to kill a god of destruction is to kill his polar opposite which is what he did but head on Beerus deletes him like he did previously.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A much needed bump, now merged zamasu has feats.

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm disappointed with merged zamasus power as of now. He was being repelled in a blast struggle against vegeta and trunks, as well as goku. He shouldn't have had that tough a time. He also failed to put them down so I'll give it to beerus.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merged Zamasu is not fighting seriously at the moment and got beaten in beam struggle by Goku and father/son garlick gun so as of now Beerus.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo + Nail = Second form frieza

18 > Trunks and goten, but Trunks + Goten >> Super Perfect Cell

Gohan >> Goku and Fat Buu >> Vegeta, but Goku + Vegeta >> Super Buu Gohan

By logic, Fused Zamasu.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By icecold14

Honestly it can go either way we need to see episode 66 and how he does against SSB Vegito

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Trunks could fight against Zamasu, Beerus would stomp.

Who wins? Whatever the writers want. There is no logic in DBS

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zamasu stated that he is ths strongest god. He clearly knew about Beerus before and I see no reason for him to lie.

He stomps.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By josephgomes619

@redzkz said:

Zamasu stated that he is ths strongest god. He clearly knew about Beerus before and I see no reason for him to lie.

He stomps.

So did Frieza yet he had met Beerus. How does Zamasu stomp exactly? He was taken back by SSJ2 Trunks and SSB Vegeta's attack. You think Trunks can challenge Beerus?

Dreadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

He stomps.

So did Frieza yet he had met Beerus. How does Zamasu stomp exactly? He was taken back by SSJ2 Trunks and SSB Vegeta's attack. You think Trunks can challenge Beerus?

Trunks in his new hybrid SSBlue whatever form, actually. Not actually saying who would win here, just correcting you.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus still wins.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

He stomps.

and yet frieze, even in his gold form, literally quivered in the presence of beerus when he found out beerus was on earth.

literally, he dreaded the very idea of even being within range of beerus. it wasn't until beerus promised not to get involved as long as nobody messed with his ice cream.

he even joked with bulimia and told her to stay close tot eh ice cream because thats the only thing he would be protecting.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beerus because y'know one is featless...

ShacoIsFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merged Zamas was literally just in one episode, but if you take immortality away from him i am pretty sure that Bills is going to win

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: Zamasu is the absolute definition of a Narcissist. He believes there is no one higher or better than himself. Even other gods despite him claiming he is for them.

Zamasu has never even seen a God Of Destruction before Beerus. I doubt he knows who Champa is. I know he has no idea who the other gods of destructions are in the universes aside from Goku's own. As they are likely not related to Beerus in anyway other than status (not counting Champa). We all know Zamasu is not more powerful than Omni-King either.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: That's all well and good but Vegeta and Goku stated they never felt a ki like his so just by that we can imply Zamasu>>>Beerus

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mee09

@freshflintstone: Beerus did not even go all out when he and Goku fought. Beerus only used 100% of his power when effortlessly nullifying the Universal Explosion. Both Goku and Vegeta know they cannot defeat Beerus. Akira himself has stated that once Goku and Vegeta become more powerful than Beerus. He won't really know what to do with the characters (This could change though. As more characters and Universes are introduced. Akira could come up with more ideas. But it hasn't reached that point yet.) Unlike with Zamasu who is immortal, yet they still believe they can beat him.

You are making a very poor and falicious implication.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merged Zamas was literally just in one episode, but if you take immortality away from him i am pretty sure that Bills is going to win

even with immortality I'm sure theres a way to do it.

i mean zamasu can't be the first one to wish for immortality with the super dragons balls right?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mee09

@chair-sama: He isn't. Garlic Junior did and look what happened to him. One of the best ways to beat Zamasu's form of Immortality in Dragonball is with sealing or BFR. Beerus can and will seal him if he as too.

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FreshFlintstone

@mee09: What you are saying makes no sense. They are fighting Zamasu because they have to. They have no choice in the matter so of course they will try to beat him. They are even fusing which is something Goku and Vegeta HATE. This proves how desperate they are. Whis already implied if they work together they can beat Beerus too

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mee09

@freshflintstone: There is a difference in mentality. Everytime someone mentions Goku in comparison to Beerus power. Goku or Beerus make it clear that Beerus is above Goku's level of power by a reasonable amount.

This has not happened with Zamasu. Throughout the whole arc they have said that they can defeat them. They aren't more powerful than Beerus. Neither is Zamasu. Someone would have said it if that was the case. No one has even seen Beerus 100% but his brother Champa and both of their attendants. The fact that you are trying to say Zamasu is more powerful than Beerus when he has done EVERYTHING HE CAN to avoid fighting Beerus contradicts whatever point you are trying to make. SSB Vegito is not going to defeat Zamasu on his own I'm sure of it because of Zamasu's immortality. Zamasu is either going to get sealed or something is going to disrupt his fusion. Not because they have more power than Beerus.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshflintstone: Goku and Vegeta also clearly do not hate working together anymore. This is called character development. I'm amazed you haven't noticed.

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@freshflintstone: Goku and Vegeta also clearly do not hate working together anymore. This is called character development. I'm amazed you haven't noticed.

Working together regularly and fusing are drastically different. They still have pride and want to do things on their own. Have you missed the rock paper scissors matches just to see who fights a major threat solo instead of double teaming? Merged Zamasu has avoided fighting Beerus? hmmm please show me this because i believe you are referring to them unfused. And Whis someone who is massively stronger than Beerus has said they can beat him if they work together, that is not even bringing fusion in to the equation which is MASSIVELY more powerful than just working together. Beerus got choked up and starting sweating when he saw kx10 Goku and then had to play it off like he wasn't worried, so you mean to tell me that Vegito and merged Zamasu wouldn't be on par with him? Champa got blasted out of his seat when Hit and Goku starred at him

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mee09

@freshflintstone: That's because Champa trains even less than Beerus and isn't as eager to fight. Champa could have solo'd his whole team. The only one who could have given him trouble was Hit. Now you are trying to say Champa is weaker than his Universe 6 Team. Which means Beerus should be too. You are making assumptions that would've been stated by characters in the series if they were true. Especially at this point. Trunk's Universe has not began to crumble or nearly explode as a side effect of their fight. Zamasu even fused with Black is not on Beerus level of power.

Look you have made it VERY clear what kind of fan you are. This isn't offensive of course but you are one of the kinds of fans YouTubers post theory videos for on what-if this character is really more powerful than this one? And end up getting proven completely wrong once the right episode comes out. It's just like Monoka. Guys like you ran around saying Monoka was the most powerful character in the series and had a transformation above even Beerus. Basically there is no way I am going to get through to you. So I give up. Just know that SOME of the main characters in the series. Are going to get to Beerus current level of power at some point (I say current because if they get strong enough Beerus might start to train). But that point hasn't happened yet.

There is a chance that I could be wrong. Maybe Vegito and Black Zamasu will do some things that endanger Trunk's Universe. But I don't see a battle reaching that level of severity without their being a God Of Destruction involved at this point in the series.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beerus

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My guy isn't really telling me Beerus because Akira isn't just going to throw away such a vital character...again

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FreshFlintstone

@mee09: I see you keep ignoring Whis' statement, you just skipped past all that. You are rambling about theories and monaka but i give you a clear cut statement from a character and you ignore it.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 beerus is stronger than popo

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadstroke: Hybrid SSJ Blue? I am pretty sure it's simply called Super Trunks. It's not SSJ Blue in any shape or form except for fan theories