Beerus vs Arceus

This topic is locked from further discussion.

omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Knowledge: No

Equal Stats: No

In Character: Yes

Win By: Destruction

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Raven_godKing

Beerus takes this

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus stomps Resists Beerus's Hakai and Erases him

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one who wasn’t nearly defeated by a rock

KingKilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus roflstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beerus solos the pokemon franchise while taking a nap

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with all these Arceus threads recently?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus flicks away the fodder

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enigma22: A single pokefan having discovered vsbattle wanting to prove Pokemon is better than verses like SS and DBS and failing miserably.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus stomps the cat under his......hooves?

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus hax stomp the verse into an oblivion even if we assume that Arceus is only Human level Beerus still can't get past Arceus own thought based Existence erasure or any of his other hax ignoring the fact Beerus can't even get past Arceus true form in the first place

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

𝐵𝑒𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑖'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enigma22: A single pokefan having discovered vsbattle wanting to prove Pokemon is better than verses like SS and DBS and failing miserably.

I hope you are not talking about me because I proved many times why Pokémon verse shit stomp DBS even if we assume that Arceus is only Human level Beerus still can't get past Arceus own thought based Existence erasure or any of his other hax ignoring the fact Beerus can't even get past Arceus true form in the first place

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-604cdd8e65a55
deactivated-604cdd8e65a55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus wakes up.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus solos the verse

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus > Rock > Goku > Beerus

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

How about Beerus > Goku > Meteor > Arceus?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus is unironically like just vaguely above Mountain level in actual stats if you wanna be super generous lmao BoZ Piccolo handles him

Avatar image for deactivated-618f9ab870bc3
deactivated-618f9ab870bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Arceus > Rock >Laser > Goku > Beerus

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus is unironically like just vaguely above Mountain level in actual stats if you wanna be super generous lmao BoZ Piccolo handles him

You sure you wanna go there? You might be there for a while.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Omega7373663
gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:

LMFAO

Just look at these Multiversal beasts

Loading Video...

Any real Pokemon fan who isn't dishonest would know how fodder the Creation Trio and Arceus are consistently portrayed is in every form of media

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

How about Beerus > Goku > Meteor > Arceus?

@dathanatus said:
@gelato_exotic said:

LMFAO

Loading Video...

Any real Pokemon fan who isn't dishonest would know how fodder the Creation Trio and Arceus are consistently portrayed is in every form of media

Have you actually ever read the actual lore of pokemon? Arceus would be close to Zeno based on lore.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Based on? His creation is quite blatantly independent of his demonstrated incompetence when it comes to conventional power or fighting, lol.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO

Loading Video...

Game mechanics + the game itself disagree with you

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: Umm the Primal Dialga Fight in Mystery Dungeon ain't no game mechanic lol that's a part of the actual canon story mode, and time distorting through a chain reaction is no indicator of Universal destructive capability. Destruction of all things is vague af, proof it refers to the Universe?

And the screenshots you posted are from HeartGold/SoulSilver pretty sure, which is a completely different game and have no precedence to how powerful the Creation Trio are shown in Mystery Dungeon..

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dathanatus said:
@gelato_exotic said:

LMFAO

Loading Video...

Oh but I agree with you. I was just warning you what this stance would bring you.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enigma22 said:

What's with all these Arceus threads recently?

Might be because of Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl remakes being announced (the game that Arceus first appeared in)? Just a guess.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:
@dathanatus said:
@gelato_exotic said:

LMFAO

Loading Video...

Oh but I agree with you. I was just warning you what this stance would bring you.

Ohh I see lol. Honestly I don't get where the notion of Universe busting Creation Trio or Arceus comes from and why some people are so headstrong about it because it's practically fanfic...

Like in Pokemon Platinum, the Creation Trio are verbatim stated NOT capable of any sort of Universal destruction...

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Cynthia/Quotes#:~:text=%22Don%27t%20believe%20his%20lies,can%20make%20the%20world%20disappear.&text=All%20the%20Pok%C3%A9mon%20and%20people,a%20part%20in%20the%20world.

""Don't believe his lies. It's not possible that a Pokémon can make the world disappear. The world awaited your birth. Not only yours, either. The Pokémon with you. The people close to you. All the Pokémon and people were born because they have a part in the world. I'm convinced of that. Giratina won't go out of existence. The Distortion World won't disappear. Our world won't disappear, either. Let's go meet Giratina. ...Oops. I should do something about your hardworking Pokémon first. Now let's go meet Giratina!"

No Caption Provided

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dathanatus said:
@gelato_exotic said:
@dathanatus said:
@gelato_exotic said:

LMFAO

Loading Video...

Ohh I see lol. Honestly I don't get where the notion of Universe busting Creation Trio or Arceus comes from and why some people are so headstrong about it because it's practically fanfic...

Like in Pokemon Platinum, the Creation Trio are verbatim stated NOT capable of any sort of Universal destruction...

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Cynthia/Quotes#:~:text=%22Don%27t%20believe%20his%20lies,can%20make%20the%20world%20disappear.&text=All%20the%20Pok%C3%A9mon%20and%20people,a%20part%20in%20the%20world.

""Don't believe his lies. It's not possible that a Pokémon can make the world disappear. The world awaited your birth. Not only yours, either. The Pokémon with you. The people close to you. All the Pokémon and people were born because they have a part in the world. I'm convinced of that. Giratina won't go out of existence. The Distortion World won't disappear. Our world won't disappear, either. Let's go meet Giratina. ...Oops. I should do something about your hardworking Pokémon first. Now let's go meet Giratina!"

No Caption Provided

To be fair that particular quote could be seen as Cynthia being in denial over that shit. But still even the most generous interpretation would be that Dialga is like a Jojo character, shit stats but able to affect the universe through hax.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dathanatus: Unless there's a contradiction or something to suggest they actually can (which there really isn't tbh, at least not on their own), I don't see why it would be false even if Cynthia was a little frantic, she still rationalized that despite her knowledge on the Creation Trio.

And I mean, in the same game, Cyrus was confident in being able to defeat Giratina with his team of regular ass Pokemon...

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By gelato_exotic

Friendly reminder that a peak Arceus in the past got completely owned and got his plates took by regular ass humans lol (it's the whole reason for his anger against humanity in the first place). Wonder where this galaxy or universe busting power was at then..

No Caption Provided

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dathanatus

@gelato_exotic: Just pointing what flaw that reasoning could have.

Well obviously Cyrus team (and yours since you canonically send Giratina back to his lair with his tail between his legs) is Multiversal as is every fucking pokemon team in the Victory Road and the Elite 4.

Hero and his Partner are also multiversal since they beat Dialga like a red-headed step child as are Wigglytuff apprentices for not being obliterated by Multiversal Hero and Partner.

Honestly how could anyone think such absurdity?

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Omega7373663

@gelato_exotic said:

@omega7373663: Umm the Primal Dialga Fight in Mystery Dungeon ain't no game mechanic lol that's a part of the actual canon story mode, and time distorting through a chain reaction is no indicator of Universal destructive capability. Destruction of all things is vague af, proof it refers to the Universe?

And the screenshots you posted are from HeartGold/SoulSilver pretty sure, which is a completely different game and have no precedence to how powerful the Creation Trio are shown in Mystery Dungeon..

Umm the Primal Dialga Fight in Mystery Dungeon ain't no game mechanic lol that's a part of the actual canon story mode

The same Dilaga who who destroyed the new universe that Cyrus created with the help of Palkia, the same Pokémon who scale To Arceus who by himself caused three universal space-time continuums, one being it's own and the other two being the ones that Palkia and Dialga embody, to shake, with the latter two being made to collide with each other, all as a result of stirring in its sleep.

and time distorting through a chain reaction is no indicator of Universal destructive capability

That's weird weren't you saying that a universe can't be destroyed via a chain reaction? Well anyway yeah this was just a hax based attack however nothing indicates that Beerus has the durability to survive that.

I would also like for you to give me a reason on how is Beerus gonna get past Arceus hax exactly? Because while Beerus has Hakai exept Arceus has his own Existence erasure ability and bunch of other hax.

I would also like for you to show feats for Beerus affecting abstract beings because as long as Arceus true form is fine then Arceus would be able to come back and Beerus can't do anything about it.

Destruction of all things is vague af, proof it refers to the Universe?

Cyrus goal was creating a new Universe and destroying the old one because he doesn't believe in spirit and he find it as a vague term, it's even backed up and referenced in the movies too many times

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By gelato_exotic

@omega7373663:

The same Dilaga who who destroyed the new universe that Cyrus created with the help of Palkia, the same Pokémon who scale To Arceus who by himself caused three universal space-time continuums, one being it's own and the other two being the ones that Palkia and Dialga embody, to shake, with the latter two being made to collide with each other, all as a result of stirring in its sleep.

"With the help of Palkia" so you already acknowledge that they can't perform a Universal feat on their own. And that was specifically due to their counteracting space-time hax, not power. Using Movie feats to argue power makes no sense because we've seen how pathetic they are when it comes to exerting raw poer on thier own.

Arceus's feat demonstrably is not raw power related either based on the rest of his showings, so doesn't really mean much. Not to mention there was the energy in his surroundings causing such things too and all this and just something you can't attribute to him alone.

And again, why are you correlating Movie feats with Game feats....???? Your argument holds no water doing such a thing since they have no connection.

That's weird weren't you saying that a universe can't be destroyed via a chain reaction? Well anyway yeah this was just a hax based attack however nothing indicates that Beerus has the durability to survive that.

Exerting raw power like Buuhan=/= distorting time to destroy a Universe that's falsesly equivalent.

It's literal time distortion lol what durability and I don't think that was even Arceus himself...

I would also like for you to give me a reason on how is Beerus gonna get past Arceus hax exactly? Because while Beerus has Hakai exept Arceus has his own Existence erasure ability and bunch of other hax.

Blitzing and one shotting..

I would also like for you to show feats for Beerus affecting abstract beings because as long as Arceus true form is fine then Arceus would be able to come back and Beerus can't do anything about it.

I haven't seen all these abstract feats for his true form and I find it hard to take them serious when peak Arceus got his life plates owned by humans,,

Cyrus goal was creating a new Universe and destroying the old one because he doesn't believe in spirit and he find it as a vague term, it's even backed up and referenced in the movies too many times

Scans?

@dathanatus said:

Well obviously Cyrus team (and yours since you canonically send Giratina back to his lair with his tail between his legs) is Multiversal as is every fucking pokemon team in the Victory Road and the Elite 4.

Hero and his Partner are also multiversal since they beat Dialga like a red-headed step child as are Wigglytuff apprentices for not being obliterated by Multiversal Hero and Partner.

Honestly who could ever think such absurdity?

LMFAO yeah it's honestly ridiculous, agreed with everything. You could argue Multiversal Swinub from the wank going around right now..

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO yeah it's honestly ridiculous, agreed with everything. You could argue Multiversal Swinub from the wank going around right now..

Honestly, fucking Rayquaza has better stats than Creation trio since he doesn't have any hax to do the job. Which technically make the PMD Red and blue team stronger than PMD explorer's and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:

Honestly, fucking Rayquaza has better stats than Creation trio since he doesn't have any hax to do the job. Which technically make the PMD Red and blue team stronger than PMD explorer's and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Mega Ray at least actually managed to destroy the Meteor LOL..

No Caption Provided

This shit reads like a running gag at this point honestly lol.. Multiversal Dragonite and Swinub amirite

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

universe or multiverse busting pokemons is possibly the biggest joke since multiverse buster kratos from god of war or multiversal sentry and hulk

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dathanatus said:
@gelato_exotic said:

Mega Ray at least actually managed to destroy the Meteor LOL..

No Caption Provided

This shit reads like a running gag at this point honestly lol.. Multiversal Dragonite and Swinub amirite

Mega Ray is overkill. His base form can do the job just as well in the first PMD. Mega Ray would eat Arceus for breakfast lol

Inb4 those are not the real ones but copies or some shit.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dathanatus: oMg hOw cOulD yOu pOst tHaT PiS sCenE oUtLieR!!

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Beerus.

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dathanatus

@gelato_exotic: *vague statement about destroying the world through time power not having anything to do with physical power" -> Obviously they are Universal/Multiversal

*Dialga/Palkia/Giratina are "embodiment" of Time/space/antimatter* -> Obviously they have a true form (never seen before, never showed to do anything [seriously why would they limit themselves to such weak bodies?]) that is Time/Space/Reverse world itself on a Multiversal level

*Every movies showcasing how earthling Pokemon damage Arceus, the overall lack of any destruction meteor....* -> PIS PIS it's all PIS. Never happened.

Chungus5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dathanatus: Right like people have a problem with Universe busting Bleach/Naruto characters or Universe busting Supreme Kais (for good reason) but out here wanking Pokemon to Multiversal over vague creations and hax based destruction like seriously...

Completely agreed, it seems like people don't seem to understand that PIS is used for one time jobbing that are contradicted on a consistent basis. The god tiers being comparable to and even inferior to regular pokemon in actual power is the regular portrayal in literally every Pokemon media :/..

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: The worst is that usually I would argue that Creation=Destruction since it's essentially energy manipulation in both case (if you can manipulate Universal levels of energy to create an universe you should be able to destroy or at least damage it a bit), but Pokemon went out of its way to show it didn't operate like that.

Like we got both Arceus (in the movies) and Dialga (PMD) utterly bloodlusted and yet neither planet got poped and we are given no reason for that. Only explanation is that they're not that strong or PIS and the latter like you said is just unlikely at this point.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Omega7373663

@gelato_exotic said:

@omega7373663:

"With the help of Palkia" so you already admit that they can't perform a Universal feat on their own. And that was specifically due to their counteracting space-time hax, not power.

Arceus's feat demonstrably is not raw power related either based on the rest of his showings, so doesn't really mean much.

Exerting raw power like Buuhan=/= distorting time to destroy a Universe that's falsesly equivalent.

It's literal time distortion lol what durability and I don't think that was even Arceus himself...

I haven't seen all these abstract feats for his true form and I find it hard to take them serious when peak Arceus got his life plates owned by humans,,

Scans?

@dathanatus said:

Honestly who could ever think such absurdity?

"With the help of Palkia" so you already admit that they can't perform a Universal feat on their own. And that was specifically due to their counteracting space-time hax, not power.

It was done via energy attacks

Arceus's feat demonstrably is not raw power related either based on the rest of his showings, so doesn't really mean much.

It was clearly done via Raw power

That's what I was referring to, you were always saying that a Universe can't busted via a chain reaction.

It's literal time distortion lol what durability

Yes the time distortion that was going to destroy the whole Pokémon cosmology and I don't believe that Beerus has the durability to survive it. Plkaia was also able to distort dimensions which was going the destruction of everything

He blitz and one Shot and then what?

His true form was referred many times in the games :

Arceus true form is omnipresent across the time and space as one hearth (one body)

He scales to Dilaga true form who embody time itself and he is part of Arceus.

He scales to Dilaga true form who embody space itself and is a part of Arceus

He scales to Giratina true form who embody the concept of space and time of the Distortion world which was also confirmed by the writers :

No Caption Provided

“While developing Diamond & Pearl, Giratina originally embodied the idea (Concept) of an ‘antiworld,’ which is a paradox of Time and Space. It exists in relation to Dialga and Palkia. That’s what I had in mind when I was developing Diamond & Pearl.”

Scans?

It's very hard to bring scans from the games however I can bring scans from the movies where it shows and explains about Cyrus whole plane of destroying the old Universe and creating a new one as Cyrus from the anime, mnaga, games does all have the same reasoning and Objective so here's an episode :

https://www.pokeflix.tv/video/12-the-battle-finale-of-legend

Here's an other one :

https://www.pokeflix.tv/video/12-the-battle-finale-of-legend