Sailor moon 2 week sundipped superman

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@kingjames447: come on man I purposely don't comment in stuff you say. Don't start this.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pooty: how is running considered beating Thor?

@bronze_surfer: well alright then.

I'm not the one who said Darwin can beat Thor. I'm just explaining how Darwin's powers work. People think Darwin can evolve to beat anyone. That is not how his powers work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: come on man I purposely don't comment in stuff you say. Don't start this.

im sorry its just that last post was to stupid i couldn't help myself

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By henrik

Odin

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for warmachine4life
WarMachine4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By WarMachine4Life

As a stockholder of the Walt Disney Company, which owns Marvel Comics, I am an owner of Marvel Comics and reserve the right to make any changes to any character I want, as long as it is owned by the Walt Disney Company.

War Machine's suit is now made of Odin Force Infused Rapium (Rapium is a metal infused with supermassive black holes, it is the strongest solid material in the universe).

War Machine also has a Gamma-Ray Burst (GRB) minigun that hangs between his suit's legs :). A Gamma Ray Burst is the most powerful physical force in the universe, look it up. And War Machine's Gamma Ray Burst Minigun shoots up to 4,000 GRB rounds per minute - if you want to really P me off, I'll make it 4,000 rounds per second - your funeral.

War Machine also has the infamous Black Hole Sword. It is a magically/scientifically welded sword, that retracts like a lightsaber. The Sword is 5 feet long, 1 foot wide, and very sharp. The blade is made out of wormholes that lead to the center of a Supermassive Black Hole, and literally ANYTHING the sword touches is instantly transferred to the center of the Supermassive Black Hole, and is automatically erased from existence inside the dark, mysterious abyss that is the Supermassive Black Hole.

And last but not least, War Machine has a time-freeze feature that allows him to freeze time so fast, before a speedster can blitz him.

THAT BEING SAID,my team is the following:

War Machine (with the features I have added to him above). I understand he could solo this, but I like to include other characters for fun

The Flash

Dark Knight Trilogy Batman

Me

Tom Hardy (the actor)

Adolf Hitler

Jesus Christ

Michael Scott (The Office)

Every Comicviner

Each of my teammates and I have 6 Pokeballs with all level 100 Legendary-Tier Pokemon, trained with the exact moves/items that would help the fight the most. For example, Thor would be a Fighting Pokemon, so all our Pokemon have Psychic moves, because Psychics does 2x damage against Fighting.

OP, you presented a fine adversary. However, my authority and right to change any character owned by the Walt Disney Company, combined with my extremely intelligent mind, creativity, and imagination is just a force that is too powerful for anyone on this planet.

You're welcome, Comicvine. I love you all

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AngryHulks

Classic

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Lobo count? If not, I'm just gonna go with... maybe.. Atrocious.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Sailor Moon.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: no its not stupid, 2 weeks sundip superman beats Odin force/warrior madness Thor.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: Thor stops time and sucks Vegetto's soul out with Mjolnir.

Effortless curbstomp.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: no its not stupid, 2 weeks sundip superman beats Odin force/warrior madness Thor.

thor drains all that juice away from supeman or thor one shots him with a godblast or thor teleports him to a red sun i can say 100 more ways thor destroys superman in this fight but come on man i know you love superman but you gotta accept when he losses...

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

I doubt it, Superman had to sundip for 15 thousand years to be on Odin's level.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By NeonGameWave
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: a serious superman could dodge a god blast or move before being BFR. 15 minute Sundip superman moved war world moving the speed of light. Odinforce Thor couldn't even lift Asgard, only a big city. Warrior madness Thor is 10 times stronger. War world moving the speed of light >>>>>> 10 big cities. Plus superman has better combat speed.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Shavo

@kingjames447: a serious superman could dodge a god blast or move before being BFR. 15 minute Sundip superman moved war world moving the speed of light. Odinforce Thor couldn't even lift Asgard, only a big city. Warrior madness Thor is 10 times stronger. War world moving the speed of light >>>>>> 10 big cities. Plus superman has better combat speed.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3163807/smh-rock-o.gif

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 weeks prep...

No Caption Provided

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....so how do you exactly see that playing out?

2 weeks prep...

No Caption Provided

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@kingjames447: how bout you prove me wrong with feats rather then resorting to stupid memes and gifs to make you feel cool.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....so how do you exactly see that playing out?

@willpayton said:

2 weeks prep...

No Caption Provided

If Batman has information on Thor, he can win if he's allowed to gather appropriate items w/ the prep. 2 weeks gives him enough time to plan the tactics and gather what he'd need. Thor, even with 1 year prep, is not really a prep-master. I'm not even sure what he'd do with that much prep time.

As far as what items... well there's plenty of super-powerful stuff on DC Earth that could lay a smackdown on Thor. Maybe Batman gets a hold of the Entropy Aegis to wear. Maybe he gets some magical items or time-manipulation devices.

If he's not allowed to gather stuff... then yeah, I dont think he can win that fight.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Shavo

@kingjames447: how bout you prove me wrong with feats rather then resorting to stupid memes and gifs to make you feel cool.

thor who is the strongest with the odin force that could help him fight a celestial ,kill mangog,easily beat doctor strange who was the most powerful magic user at the time,turned captain america's shield into nothing with just a stare,recreate the entire moon but you think superman beats him just because he gets sundiped for 2 weeks? please leave this thread while you still that 1 ounce of dignity

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: superman speedbiltzes Dr strange. Has captain America's sheild taken hotter then sun level lasers? Your definitely underestimating the 2 weeks sun dip.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: When did Odin Force Thor fail to lift asgard? also thor sundipped for 2 weeks can beat OF Thor x10? Other then the War world feat, what has a sundipped Supes done?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: normall superman has survived double blackholes. Gone toe to toe with darksied. And busted a big moon from Jupiter. IIRC. A 2 week sun dip is a lot more power then people realize.

@kingjames447: how about you talk to me here instead of trying to troll in a message? Be a man.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: normall superman has survived double blackholes. Gone toe to toe with darksied. And busted a big moon from Jupiter. IIRC. A 2 week sun dip is a lot more power then people realize.

@kingjames447: how about you talk to me here instead of trying to troll in a message? Be a man.

how am i trying to troll you are a desperate fan boy that thinks superman can beat thor with odin force and 10x more strength and durability plus 2 years or prep gtfo

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@kingjames447: wow yeah telling me to GTFO really proves your point.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By pooty

IMO this is Thor who is 10x more powerful then Odin Force Thor. Those feats by regular superman don't seem too impressive compared to that. I know Supes get a lot stronger as he sundips. That is why i'm asking what a sundipped superman can do. Just saying "he is more powerful then people realize" doesn't tell us much. How much more powerful? Or any feats would help.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I have heard the 15 minutes roughly triples his power. Him, WW, and MMH all pulled the earth. Superman alone pushed war world in the opposite way of its light speed engine.

noiseinmyblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By noiseinmyblood

How can you give Thor the Odin Force and then eliminate reality warpers or omni-potents as opponents? Isn't he easily a galaxy+ buster and virtually omni-potent with the Odin Force? That is sort of unfair.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Cybrilious4

@noiseinmyblood: Reality Warpers no greater than planetary lvl. Jupiter counts as planetary, and who said you can't have teams? Your trying to beat Thor, right?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: I have heard the 15 minutes roughly triples his power. Him, WW, and MMH all pulled the earth. Superman alone pushed war world in the opposite way of its light speed engine.

Oh. then he might be stronger then Thor. I don't have enough known facts about either to say who would win. I think this Thor has other powers that would beat sundipped superman but don't know for sure. Thanks

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:
No Caption Provided

*Gasp* You broke the rule of no omnipotent characters. :O

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really need to see a scan referring to this.

On topic, I believe Mr Majestic could win. WildstormU.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ghostrider2

Spawn and Ghost Rider.Pretty sure GR doesn't need help...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 the_red_viper  Moderator

Martian Manhunter could get the job done I think. Also Doc Manhattan can, or Silver Surfer.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: CIRCE ENCHANTRESS LOKI BRANIACK GENERAL ZOD HERCULES CUD BEAT HIM IF THEY CAN HAVE PREP AS WELL

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#92  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

Martian Manhunter could get the job done I think. Also Doc Manhattan can, or Silver Surfer.

How? Odin Force Thor is a potential galaxy buster. I'm not going to get into Doc because the debate will never end.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pick Kal Kent

@logy5000 said:
No Caption Provided

DANG It man, he said no multiverse+++ beings allowed, rather send his lackety TOAA

good day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: CIRCE ENCHANTRESS LOKI BRANIACK GENERAL ZOD HERCULES CUD BEAT HIM IF THEY CAN HAVE PREP AS WELL

Why are you replying this to me?

Avatar image for awesomesuperman
AwesomeSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver age Superman

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomesuperman: Against an OF Warrior Madness Thor? I'm not even finna talk about it....

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma gorath. He's too under used on this site. He could stomp nigh everyone in comics.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: if I'm allowed a team I want kevin hart and shuma gorath this way I can laugh while watching thor get beat down.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Takion

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers