• 99 results
MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterJohn

Winsome Witch, Lucien, Wise Old Man, Tia Dalma, V, Zatanna, Jolly Roger, Dumbledore, Merlin, Sensei Wu, and Master Splinter.

Rules: No cosmic entities. No god-like entities.

Good luck.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MasterJohn

Bump.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Esquire

Unless I'm missing something major, Zoom solos.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MasterJohn

@Esquire said:

Zoom is stomped by Winsome...Come on, there's some characters who can beat this team, you just need to think of them. Yes, even some can beat toonforcers. Also, I am deciding to put videos of Wise Old Man and Lucien.

Isn't he amazing? He can kill a furocious beast just by raising his staff, and it's organs just melt out.

Now for lucien.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Esquire

@MasterJohn said:

@Esquire said:

Zoom is stomped by Winsome...Come on, there's some characters who can beat this team, you just need to think of them. Yes, even some can beat toonforcers.

Zoom can kill your entire team before Winsome can snap her fingers. He punches harder than Superman and runs faster than Flash. Do any of your team have better reflexes than Wally West?

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Quartermaim

I concur with Esquire. I'll take Zoom, Juggernaut, Superboy Prime, Doctor Doom, Ghost Rider, A Veteran Predator riding an Alien transformed T-Rex and Doctor Knox for the trash talking.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MasterJohn

Alright alright.

First of all..Doom is above cosmic-entity level when you think about it, so no doom.."Zoom kills my whole team" He can NOT kill Winsome. I have debated, and I have won the debate, that not even Darth Sidious could kill Winsome Witch...And Sidious would one-shot Zoom into a force storm. As soon as he "kills my whole team" (which would be impossible sense most of them would probably be spread out and hiding), if he gets to killing them Winsome snaps her fingers, turns Zoom into an apple, then brings back the team,

He can not hurt Winsome...I will debate over that if I need to. She was even erased from existence, and she came back on her own PERFECTLY unharmed.

The rest of your team I know about, Quartermaim, I don't see how Juggernaut can defeat Zatanna as soon as she says something like POTS or Plees....That would mean the end of him.

Again, superboy prime is above god level slightly.... I have no idea who ghost rider is.

A veteran predator? You mean the Alien race? AHAHAHAHA! The wise old man one-shots the Alien T-rex to death, and then Dumbelmore one-shots the Predator.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MasterJohn

@Esquire said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Esquire said:

Zoom is stomped by Winsome...Come on, there's some characters who can beat this team, you just need to think of them. Yes, even some can beat toonforcers.

Zoom can kill your entire team before Winsome can snap her fingers. He punches harder than Superman and runs faster than Flash. Do any of your team have better reflexes than Wally West?

Jolly Roger does..He is an undead sea-captain...Zoom would bump into his cursed shield as soon as he tries to speed-blitz Roger, then Roger would have undead pull him under the ground, or he'd use a Voodoo doll to rip up Zoom...

Some of Jolly's feats.

As you see, only pirates with VOODOO can kill him... Master voodoo practioneers.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp

@MasterJohn: My team of 4 level 3 noobs with 3 deathtouched darts each.

I win.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@Esquire said:

Yep. There are a ton of others who can as well.

Edit: oh wait he has Winsome Witch on his team. Winsome is a toonforcer. So no Zoom can't solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Stop making Winsome Witch in battles. If she is as powerful as you say she is she won't be beaten by people under cosmic entities.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simon from Gurren Lagann, post Lagann-Hen.

Before they can even register him as a threat he removes them from existence, as it is established he is effectively a God-like figure in that Universe.

Yeah, I used an above cosmic entity, but it's the only way you can deal with Toon Force; and you know that.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rpottage

@MasterJohn said:

Winsome Witch, Lucien, Wise Old Man, Tia Dalma, V, Zatanna, Jolly Roger, Dumbledore, Merlin, Sensei Wu, and Master Splinter.

Good luck.

Zoom and Judge Doom with his ooze (who framed roger rabbit). Zoom uses his superior speed to take the ooze and throw it on all the toons, immediatly killing them; then stomps the rest of the team.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911

Maxwell from sribblenauts

I make a Supersonic, fast, speedy, time controlling, evil, unkillable, unbeatible, magic, Death then i give him Medusa's head

Then i make Maxwell unbeatible, invincible, and invisible

i death uses mudusa's head to stone all of your peeps and then death touches them

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MasterJohn

@guttridgeb said:

Stop making Winsome Witch in battles. If she is as powerful as you say she is she won't be beaten by people under cosmic entities.

She can be beaten by other toonforcers...

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Floopay

@MasterJohn said:

Good luck.

I tried to use as many sources as possible,as a parody of your list:

King Mickey Mouse (Should be able to take Winsome) (Kingdom Hearts)

Sephiroth (FInal Fantasy 7)

Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy 7)

Harry Dresdon (Dresdon Files, book and tv series)

Alucard (Pre-Schroedinger) (Hellsing, Ultimate and Manga)

Van Hohenheim (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who, Torchwood)

Gromph Baenre (War of the Spider Queen)

Pinhead (Hellraiser series)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Joewell911

@MasterJohn: Did i win?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MasterJohn

@Floopay said:

@MasterJohn said:

Good luck.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hmm..Aang would probably fail against Lucien..Lucien would probably just reduce Aang to dust.

You do NOT know the power of the Mahjarrat..Lucien, within a second, could cast a spell upon Aang that would shoot up a pillar of darkness-and leave him decimated..See my Lucien video please.

I'l have to research on the rest of your team..However, what can MICKEY MOUSE do?

Edit: And pinhead is one-shotted by Wise Old Man's lightning.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MasterJohn

@joewell said:

@MasterJohn: Did i win?

No you didn't. 1. Lucien is undead, he would be invinicble from Medusa's head. 2. Wise old man would look away, he's fought hideous and more disgusting things then Medusa-such as giant snakes from the Abyss and greater demons.

3. Winsome would probably close her eyes, snap her fingers, and he and medusa are gone.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joewell911

@MasterJohn said:

@joewell said:

Did i win?

No you didn't. 1. Lucien is undead, he would be invinicble from Medusa's head. 2. Wise old man would look away, he's fought hideous and more disgusting things then Medusa-such as giant snakes from the Abyss and greater demons.

3. Winsome would probably close her eyes, snap her fingers, and he and medusa are gone.

No he wouldn't, its facking mudusa, it dosn't work from uglyness, its magic

I put unbeatible on death, so you can't beat him no matter what, he touches you, you die

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MasterJohn

@joewell said:

@MasterJohn said:

@joewell said:

Did i win?

I put unbeatible on death, so you can't beat him no matter what, he touches you, you die

Unbeatible death? That is god-like entity...OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LUCIEN OR WINSOME! I hate it when people come here not knowing the damn lore of my Characters. Winsome SNAPS her fingers, Medusa is gone, and he is gone..She's a WITCH, she's a top REALITY WARPER, he wouldn't even get a chance to touch Lucien or Winsome because Winsome would strike him from above, while Lucien would decimate him to dust in a second!

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Floopay

@MasterJohn said:

@Floopay said:

@MasterJohn said:

Good luck.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hmm..Aang would probably fail against Lucien..Lucien would probably just reduce Aang to dust.

You do NOT know the power of the Mahjarrat..Lucien, within a second, could cast a spell upon Aang that would shoot up a pillar of darkness-and leave him decimated..See my Lucien video please.

I'l have to research on the rest of your team..However, what can MICKEY MOUSE do?

Lucien is a necromancer, and I see Gromph, Harry, Alucard, Vincent, or Pinhead going against him. They are my magic buffs, so obviously I would want them against magic users.

Mickey is a master of light magic. Including Holy, Pearl, and several healing spells. Over and above this he can stop time with his magic. So he's a pretty potent magic wielder to say the least. Gromph I suppose could also go against Winsome.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Joewell911

@MasterJohn said:

@joewell said:

@MasterJohn said:

@joewell said:

Did i win?

Unbeatible death? That is god-like entity...OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LUCIEN OR WINSOME! I hate it when people come here not knowing the damn lore of my Characters. Winsome SNAPS her fingers, Medusa is gone, and he is gone..She's a WITCH, she's a top REALITY WARPER, he wouldn't even get a chance to touch Lucien or Winsome because Winsome would strike him from above, while Lucien would decimate him to dust in a second!

Then i put a witch also

Then i rewrite all your characters but put unbeatible on them

So i win, you fail

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MasterJohn

@joewell said:

@MasterJohn said:

@joewell said:

@MasterJohn said:

@joewell said:

Did i win?

Then i put a witch also

So i win, you fail

Buddy..You are a troll...I'm just going to ignore your comments.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MasterJohn

@Floopay said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Floopay said:

@MasterJohn said:

Good luck.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Lucien is a necromancer, and I see Gromph, Harry, Alucard, Vincent, or Pinhead going against him. They are my magic buffs, so obviously I would want them against magic users.

Mickey is a master of light magic. Including Holy, Pearl, and several healing spells. Over and above this he can stop time with his magic. So he's a pretty potent magic wielder to say the least. Gromph I suppose could also go against Winsome.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This version of Lucien is a necromancer, he'd stomp your team if he had the Stone of Jas, which makes him god-like. However, it would be unfair.

Lucien killed the most powerful Magus in all of runescape, Hazelmere... I know you guys don't like wikis, but I suggest reading up on Runescape's lore..All of it comes out of the Game and the Novels anyway.. <.<

But yes, they could go at par with Lucien. I'l have to read up more on Gromph.

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW
No Caption Provided

@MasterJohn:

SOLOS!

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#27  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

hmmmm. i say: Mad Jim Jaspers, Adult Franklin Richards, HOM Scarlet Witch, Inane Genis Vell, Cancerverse Mar Vell, Solar.man of the atom, and SA Dr.Fate should suffice.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Esquire

@MasterJohn said:

Alright alright.

First of all..Doom is above cosmic-entity level when you think about it, so no doom..

No, he's not. Is this about the time I showed you a bunch of feats about him beating Galactus and Beyonder and the like? Because that doesn't mean he's more powerful than them, only that he's smarter.

Again, superboy prime is above god level slightly....

Are you saying God-Level as in Thor? Because that's the only god I can think of that he's really above.

"Zoom kills my whole team" He can NOT kill Winsome. I have debated, and I have won the debate, that not even Darth Sidious could kill Winsome Witch...And Sidious would one-shot Zoom into a force storm. As soon as he "kills my whole team" (which would be impossible sense most of them would probably be spread out and hiding), if he gets to killing them Winsome snaps her fingers, turns Zoom into an apple, then brings back the team, He can not hurt Winsome...I will debate over that if I need to. She was even erased from existence, and she came back on her own PERFECTLY unharmed.

Sidious is totally irrelevant to this debate, since Zoom would stomp him as well. The thing is, it doesn't matter if your team is spread out. Wally West, the Flash, runs faster than light. That's more than 186,000 miles per second. Zoom, because of his power, can move significantly faster than Wally. Which means he can orbit the entire Earth at least a dozen times a second. Your team literally cannot spread out enough while staying on the planet. Besides Winsome, none of them have the durability to tank his punches, so he can one-shot them without any trouble. In my research on Winsome, I wasn't able to find anything about resistance to pure blunt force, so I don't see any reason that she couldn't be KO'd, unless you have feats showing her tanking thousands of Superman-level punches in a second. However, looking at the OP again, you never stated winning conditions, so you may have created a literally unbeatable scenario, since you have a character who literally cannot be put down permanently.

To sum up, no matter where your team is, Zoom can punch each of them harder than Superman a thousand times before Winsome has a chance to snap her fingers.

Jolly Roger does..He is an undead sea-captain...Zoom would bump into his cursed shield as soon as he tries to speed-blitz Roger, then Roger would have undead pull him under the ground, or he'd use a Voodoo doll to rip up Zoom... Some of Jolly's feats. As you see, only pirates with VOODOO can kill him... Master voodoo practioneers.

Nothing there suggests that he has reflexes to contend with Zoom's. Also, his shield didn't hold up against anything that kevlar wouldn't, really, so I see no reason to believe it would stop Zoom.

MasterJohn, I would love to debate this with you, I really would. However, I refuse to go any further unless you state starting distance, morals, location, and winning conditions, e.g. by K.O., Death, BFR, etc. If you're willing to state those, I'll debate with you.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Joewell911

@MasterJohn said:

@joewell said:

@MasterJohn said:

@joewell said:

@MasterJohn said:

@joewell said:

Did i win?

Then i put a witch also

So i win, you fail

Buddy..You are a troll...I'm just going to ignore your comments.

wow........just wow

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MasterJohn

@Esquire said:

@MasterJohn said:

Alright alright.

First of all..Doom is above cosmic-entity level when you think about it, so no doom..

No, he's not. Is this about the time I showed you a bunch of feats about him beating Galactus and Beyonder and the like? Because that doesn't mean he's more powerful than them, only that he's smarter.

Again, superboy prime is above god level slightly....

Are you saying God-Level as in Thor? Because that's the only god I can think of that he's really above.

"Zoom kills my whole team" He can NOT kill Winsome. I have debated, and I have won the debate, that not even Darth Sidious could kill Winsome Witch...And Sidious would one-shot Zoom into a force storm. As soon as he "kills my whole team" (which would be impossible sense most of them would probably be spread out and hiding), if he gets to killing them Winsome snaps her fingers, turns Zoom into an apple, then brings back the team, He can not hurt Winsome...I will debate over that if I need to. She was even erased from existence, and she came back on her own PERFECTLY unharmed.

Sidious is totally irrelevant to this debate, since Zoom would stomp him as well. The thing is, it doesn't matter if your team is spread out. Wally West, the Flash, runs faster than light. That's more than 186,000 miles per second. Zoom, because of his power, can move significantly faster than Wally. Which means he can orbit the entire Earth at least a dozen times a second. Your team literally cannot spread out enough while staying on the planet. Besides Winsome, none of them have the durability to tank his punches, so he can one-shot them without any trouble. In my research on Winsome, I wasn't able to find anything about resistance to pure blunt force, so I don't see any reason that she couldn't be KO'd, unless you have feats showing her tanking thousands of Superman-level punches in a second. However, looking at the OP again, you never stated winning conditions, so you may have created a literally unbeatable scenario, since you have a character who literally cannot be put down permanently.

To sum up, no matter where your team is, Zoom can punch each of them harder than Superman a thousand times before Winsome has a chance to snap her fingers.

Jolly Roger does..He is an undead sea-captain...Zoom would bump into his cursed shield as soon as he tries to speed-blitz Roger, then Roger would have undead pull him under the ground, or he'd use a Voodoo doll to rip up Zoom... Some of Jolly's feats. As you see, only pirates with VOODOO can kill him... Master voodoo practioneers.

Nothing there suggests that he has reflexes to contend with Zoom's. Also, his shield didn't hold up against anything that kevlar wouldn't, really, so I see no reason to believe it would stop Zoom.

MasterJohn, I would love to debate this with you, I really would. However, I refuse to go any further unless you state starting distance, morals, location, and winning conditions, e.g. by K.O., Death, BFR, etc. If you're willing to state those, I'll debate with you.

I'm sure you would love to go far, as I state that, I encourage you to PLEASE look at my Winsome respect thread. She's a old cartoon, you will not find much on her...

However, I have dug deep into the archives and I've been able top pull out a few videos, all on my respect thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/masterjohn/winsome-witch-respect-thread/87-85751/

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kameo

Popeye on Spinach or...

Stitch 626 Ron Stoppable + Kim Possible followed by The Incredibles & The Batman (animated)

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MasterJohn

She would be able to tank punches...She tanked fire from a Red Dragon..She tanked being smashed by a Alien being pulling down his mallet on her, she tanked being erased from existence, actually she WAS erased from existence by his hit, and she came right back, unharmed...So yes, he could probably punch her...But it wouldn't do anything to her!

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sherlock

I think I'll make a few soloists here Thanos (Not god level) With the HOTU (You never outlawed items that grant god like abilities) Full powered Genie from Alladin (His top toonforce feats top anything you have here) Squirrel Girl (Seriously no one thought of this?) Batman with prep (Sorry no getting around this one) Then a few who win via special move or item Vulture Killer Croc Fantomex Albert Wesker Magneto Everyone here solos

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Quartermaim

Alright I'll give it another Try

-Superboy (10 years older Titans Tomorrow Storyline) with Superman's Kryptonain Armor given to him by Shazam and the end of Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

-Ghost Rider (With Sinestro Lantern Ring)

-Doctor Doom (because he's not cosmic level, hes just a villain version of Batman and therefore that good)

-Kang

-Shang Tsung (Mortal Kombat)

-Thrall (with Green Lantern Ring)

Kang will take my entire team to sit between the seconds of time to devise a clever plan.

After studying the powers and abilities of everyone on your team and some careful planning. My team attacks.

Superboy with the Armor is immune to the magic of all of your team members. With his speed he takes out Tia Dalma, Zatanna, Dumbledore, and Merlin. Shao Tsung steals all thier souls and empowers himself.

Doctor Doom with his time between time has constructed a device to steal Winsome Witch's Powers and immediately activates, Windsome Witch snaps her fingers and nothing happens. Her broom travels to Doom sensing its new master.

Ghost Rider rides up at amazing speeds and Pendence Stares Lucien turning him to ashes then proceeds to do the same to Jolly Roger. With the Sinestro Ring hes makes both of them unable to defend themselves or look away.

Thrall destroys Wise Old Man, V and Sensei Wu with the full powers of the Ultimate Shaman that he is. He then Roasts Master SplinterShang Tsung then steals their souls and then...

They all sit down and eat some Roasted Rat while turning Windsome Witches Broom into firewood.

If you argue against this MasterJohn I will convince Kang to go back in time and punish you!

(I beleive I have lost a few brain cells from posting this...)

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Esquire

@MasterJohn said:

She would be able to tank punches...She tanked fire from a Red Dragon..She tanked being smashed by a Alien being pulling down his mallet on her, she tanked being erased from existence, actually she WAS erased from existence by his hit, and she came right back, unharmed...So yes, he could probably punch her...But it wouldn't do anything to her!

Okay, so as I see it there are two possible outcomes here. Zoom first solos everyone on your team except WW in both outcomes. Then, he proceeds to speed-punch WW a few million times. When he gets bored and turns off his time field, either a) she is knocked out for a short time or bfr'd or both, or b) BFR is outlawed and she is totally invincible in every way against every conceivable attack, in which case this thread is completely pointless. Do you disagree?

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MasterJohn

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

No Caption Provided

@MasterJohn:

SOLOS!

You are the only one who's making sense... So is the guy who posted Jerry. He could solo everyone on this team, except Winsome.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Quartermaim
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

I use internet level Chuck Norris.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Quartermaim

@TheVoiceOfReason: Isn't he a Cosmic Level? I like it though.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MasterJohn

@Quartermaim said:

No Caption Provided

Nope..A snap of a finger, and they no longer exist..But if you want to be fair, the wise old Man raises his staff, burns out the organs of the T-REX, then one-shots the predator.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Joewell911

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@MasterJohn: boom, your world just got blown

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kameo

@joewell said:

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

@MasterJohn: boom, your world just got blown

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MasterJohn

Chuck Norris..Is stomped...So....HARD.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@MasterJohn: Internet Chuck Norris' power is being able to do anything anyone says he can do so I say hes invulnerable to anything and automatically wins every fight.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Joewell911

@MasterJohn said:

Chuck Norris..Is stomped...So....HARD.

Normal, yes, internet level can do any thing

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MasterJohn

Internet level? He's cosmic/god-like being...Please, refrain from using him.

TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

@MasterJohn: Hes not cosmic/god-like, he can just do anything anyone says he can do.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Oni_Bane

Black Adam

Classic Doctor Strange

Bugs Bunny

Hal Jordan

Zoom

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By MasterJohn

@Oni_Bane said:

Black Adam

Classic Doctor Strange

Bugs Bunny

Hal Jordan

Zoom

Only 1 person on there that can stomp my whole team, Bugs Bunny. The rest are not a option.