• 161 results
Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@floopay:

Which movie is that, the only one I've seen is advent children?

The red dude looked beast

That's Genesis. He's from the PSP game "Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core".

And he is a beast :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Pfcoolio14

@floopay:

Is he capable of beating Sephiroth?

Because he darn well looked like it before Angeal got in the way

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kang ages at a slower rate than modern humanity, increasing his longevity. Kang is an expert of time travel and manipulation of space-time. He has mastered advanced technology and is presumed to have above average intelligence. He is an expert strategist for whom struggle is a necessity. His will is supposedly "indomitable". He is a veteran of armed and unarmed combat through numerous eras and time-lines.

Kang wears a full-body armor which enhances his strength. He is able to lift c. 5 tons when wearing the armor. The armor can project a force field covering a circle twenty feet around its user. The force field is durable enough to protect its user from direct nuclear strikes. The suit is supplied with air, food and water, allowing him to survive for quite a while before exhausting his resources. It comes with its own waste disposal system. The armor is equipped with various weapons, including "anti-graviton particle projectors in his gauntlets, concussive force blasters, circuitry accessing his ship's time machine, allowing him an "automatic recall" of a few seconds" and others. Kang has even demonstrated technology transferring his mind to alternate bodies when a body of his dies. He might thus extend his life indefinitely.

Kang typically carries various weapons, such as an anti-matter defense screen generator, a "vibration-ray" projector, an electromagnetic field-amplifier, neutrino-ray warhead missile launcher (hand-gun size), electrical paralysis generator, nerve gas sprayer, and a molecular expander. Kang commands a vast armada of warriors from across the galaxy of his future era. He uses numerous robots, most notably his Growing-Man stimuloids, packed with the "Growth Pollen" of the world Kosmos, which causes them to grow in size and strength by absorbing kinetic energy.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

Is he capable of beating Sephiroth?

Because he darn well looked like it before Angeal got in the way

Doubt it. If you look at the video, Genesis really looks like he's putting a lot of effort into what he's doing, whereas Sephiroth is smiling, and seems to just be playing around. Even against his wave of fire attacks, Sephiroth emerges without so much as a bead of sweat on his brow.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pfcoolio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

But it looks like the smaller fire attacks were a distraction and preparation for his main attack that Angeal got in the way of when he said "You'll destroy us all"

I think I'm gonna have to make a battle thread on this

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

But it looks like the smaller fire attacks were a distraction and preparation for his main attack that Angeal got in the way of when he said "You'll destroy us all"

I think I'm gonna have to make a battle thread on this

I can post a lot of feats on both candidates when that happens :)

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I l'll take out eternal sailor moon so I can have 5 comic characters

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kang the conquerer

Doctor. Doom

Black Bolt

Hyperion

Iron Fist

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By shenron

Hyperion is way to tough so i ll put in black panther instead of Hyperion

and this is my final team okay

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By KnightOfZero

How about this fight:

Alucard

Seras Victoria

The Captain (last person from hellsing, i swear):

Amon

Sasuke

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Harvest w/Meteor Fragment

Black Reaper w/Meteor Fragment

Kizaru

Hao w/SOF Armor

Shaman X-Man

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Sylvain

Goku

No Caption Provided

This Cuty cat

No Caption Provided

Chowder(Toon Force off)

No Caption Provided

Mickey Mouse(Toon Force off)

No Caption Provided

Bugs Bunny(Toon Force off)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for bingothemotherload
BingoTheMotherload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, Edward Cullen, Mewtwo, Hulk and Wesker...

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAO

Martian Manhunter

Kenshiro

Ghost Rider

Dante (DMC)

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which form of yuske are we talking about devil form

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By shenron

The guy from naruto would stand 10 minutes at the most against of my guys....

I think the only people who might get bloody is black panther, black bolt, and iron fist.

(only because black bolt most likely would save the sound waves until the end.)

demon yuske is incredibly powerful... (but that is why Kang and Doom are here for)

Being Iron fist has the power of a dragon, and has beaten one. nuff said...

my team is would win with some brozes and blood on are side but nothing else.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Five of the Seven Aspects. One of the could probably solo, but I don't care.
Five of the Seven Aspects. One of the could probably solo, but I don't care.

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By shenron

who are the 5 of the seven aspects I am a little ignorant on that subject so far I am sticking with this...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

someone tell me who those guys are I don't know about them

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Ok my Team is the following

1. Train heartnet (manga version)

2. Juniper lee

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3. Freed

4. Megaman(nes version)

5. Kid Goku

No Caption Provided

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku, gohan, vegita, frieza. i win

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: Dude goku is overpowered and chowder with toon force off is useless, same goes for mickey. And as for the cat, we know your trolling.

No Caption Provided

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By NeonGameWave

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By mikesterman

@ultimatehero0406 no they said no DBZ vs american comic, we can still do it against manga characters

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#125  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Spiderman

Hulk

Batman

The Thing

The Thing

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikesterman: It's from anyone outside the DBZ-universe actually

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikesterman: They are against the rules of my thread because they wouls stomp. Read the op.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By DeathHero61

@ultimatehero0406: Umm what about my team? oh and last minute change, i decided to change juniper lee to killua from HxH and freed to hiei and kid goku to Inuyasha or Ranma saotome or Himura kenshin.(i say or because its your decision to decide who is legit, like i said before my team is the following:

1.Train Heartnet(manga version)

2.Killua(hxh)

3.Hiei

4.Megaman

No Caption Provided

5.Inuyasha or ranma saotome or Himura kenshin(if you say all is ok then i will chose between them.)

No Caption Provided

Inuyasha(One on the right)

Around ichigo's and yusuke's levels, im not explaining him unless im allowed to use him(reason is because im too lazy to explain his abilities)

(Left)Ranma Saotome(these are his two transformations when hit with cold water he transform into a girl when hit with hot water he is reverted back to his original form)

He is at least around natsu level, but he is not as strong but he backs it up with his skills. The difference between his girl form and boy form is that his girl form is allot faster and more nimble and less durable and strong, and his guy form which is his original form is stronger and allot more durable. His speed feats make naruto's and luffy's look like crap.

No Caption Provided

Kenshin Himura the sword he is carrying is a reversed edge blade. He is above luffy's level but lower than naruto's level.(to a certain extent) His swordsmenship beats hiei's and zoro's. and his feats are just as wacky as Ranma's.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: : Looks pretty solid. But what exactly are these speed feats of Ranma?

And I'll need feats for Killua and Train. But Inuyasha and Kenshin are alright.

@neongamewave: Mmm, I'll take it.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatehero0406: Akane tendo his martial artist fiance, counted every single hit he did when he was trading blows with a nearly equal in speed fighter, she counted 518 blows, he did that in a few seconds,(imagine if he was the only one throwing the punches) and in his first fight with kuno he closed a large amount of distance incredibly easily. and chestnuts over a roasting fire is one of his techniques, it takes his speed to the ultimate limit, in order to perfect the technique in training, you have to snatch chestnuts so fast from a burning flame that you won't get burned. Ranma perfected this very technique. As tempting as it sounds to use him in the debate im choosing inuyasha.

Killua's speed feats are just as ridiculous as ranma's. except that he utilizes his speed in the most incredible ways especially since he is an assassin.

Loading Video...

And if you want some good scans of train's feats then go to the thread Train Hearnet vs Deathstroke

Train would probably go against natsu. i'll explain how he would stand a chance when you see the feats of train from the thread.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/train-heartnet-vs-deathstroke-740797/

And im sure you know all about hiei. he would go against ichigo.

And is this team versus team? or does character go against specific opponents? Because if its team vs team then my team wins. Megaman has decent super strength, and high durability and great reflexes, he also has over 78 powers to his exposal, along with some extra abilities that he gets like jet adaptor and power adaptor, or super adaptor which combines both. He would most likely go up against yusuke.

Killua also has multiple nen abilities, like his lightning which he applies to most of his combat skills, speed does not play a factor even if your choices were faster since he is used to high speed battles, and with nen, his abilities are highly increased.

Yo-Yos: During the Greed Island story arc, Killua begins using yo-yos made of a special metal alloy in combat. The yo-yos are extremely durable and heavy, each weighing 50 kilograms. They can be used in conjunction with Killua's Hatsu as well. Killua is reluctant to use the yo-yos in combat, thus using only his raw physical abilities in order for his opponent to know as little about his combat abilities as possible.

Immense Strength: Killua has displayed his strength on many several occasions. Before he learned Nen, he is able to open a 16-ton gate and after he learned it, he opened almost around 64 tons. He can also lift up boulders several times of his size with ease.

Master of Stealth: Killua is proficent at hiding and spying. Even melody who can hear basically everything at large kilometer radius's(even your heartbeat and more) was barely able to hear his footsteps.

He has has pain resistance, is immune to poison and is electricity resistant.

High intelligence: Killua can formulate accurate predictions on his opponent's move and has proved to be able to analyze hostile capabilities and thought patterns efficiently. He can devise effective strategies in a matter of instants. Also, Killua's years of experience can lead him to pick the best option. He can keep his cool in extremely dangerous situations.

Assassination Art Techniques and other info about his nen.

• Claws: In the first part of the series, Killua does not employ or use any weapons in combat. Instead, he relies on several assassination arts passed down to him through his family which includes adjusting his fingernails into claws. These claws are sharper than knives and can tear a limb easily.
  • Rhythm Echo: An assassination art, the Rhythm Echo is a motion that creates an afterimage of the body through a varying cadence of steps. There is a total absence of noise during the movement and multiple phantoms. In the Nippon Animation adaptation of the anime, the Rhythm Echo is changed into an ability that allows Killua to disappear into the darkness. According to Netero it is the advanced version of the "silent gaits" technique.
  • Snake Strike: Killua move his arms with incredible speed, and cut everything which come in contact with.
  • Now for his nen abilities: he can use his electricity very well in close combat, and can create projectiles with his abilties. and he has one nen ability called godspeed. Developed by Killua during his fight against the Ortho Siblings . With his hair, hands and feet changed into electric type aura, Killua's Kanmuru ability allows him to react and move his body at speeds that would normally be impossible (even in Hunter × Hunter universe). This ability changes Killua's aura into a field capable of transmitting all electrical impulses from his brain in a straight line directly to the part of the body he wants to use, completely bypassing his nervous system. It is made up of two parts: Speed of Lightning, the ability to move his body according to his own will, used to travel long distances at high speed, and Whirlwind, the ability to sense his opponents movements and have his body react automatically, which he uses to evade enemy attacks with flawless speed and timing. Kanmuru can only be used for a short amount of time before needing to be recharged. He is the perfect opponent for luffy. He already is faster than luffy without using his nen. and since luffy has all three forms of haki this should be a fair match.

Inuyasha. He is basically self explanatory if you watch the anime but i'll do it anyway.

Superhuman Strength: Inuyasha's yōkai blood gives him superhuman strength. He has also shown to be able to uproot trees and break through walls and fortress gates and has a punch feared by yōkai many times his size. In the battle against the Noh mask in the manga, he is shown to be able to punch through solid steel, as he did while destroying the mask. Similarly, in later manga chapters, he accidentally deformed Kagome's bike with his hands while attempting to fix it. According to Zusetutaizen Ougikaiden official guide, he is at least "strong enough to easily lift a boulder - with a diameter greater than the length of his body-over his head with one hand"; it is later confirmed that he is capable of lifting 10 tons with a single arm, and can press a maximum of 20 tons when employing both arms.

Superhuman Speed: Inuyasha's speed has been shown to easily exceed that of a normal horse, but is considerably slower than Entei, the yōkai horse that served as Hakudōshi's steed. He has been observed by many characters as running like he is flying and slowing his falls in mid-air. While not capable of true flight, Inuyasha, having inherited a lesser version of his father's more rudimentary powers, can manipulate his own yōki to an extent when he jumps, allowing him to glide over long distances and slow his falls as he lands. According to Rumiko Tahakashi, Inuyasha's full powered leaps are capable of clearing three mountain peaks.

Superhuman Durability: While not immune to stronger yōkai, holy weapons, spiritual powers, bladed weapons, yōki attacks, or shrapnel, Inuyasha's physique is about as durable as a human with his level of strength. He has shown to be capable of surviving considerable blunt force trauma, able to withstand a direct blow from a solid wooden log that broke on contact, falling several stories into a crevasse in his fight with Ryūkotsusei, and being thrown hard enough to shatter solid rock. His skin is thick enough for him to survive being tangled by Yura's wire-thin hair strands, which are capable of cutting through solid tree trunks. His Fire Rat Robe serves as a sort of armor, granting him resistance against heat and fire. His physiological makeup also grants him resistance to certain acids, as shown when he stood up to his ankles in the Stone Oni's stomach acid and resisted having Sesshōmaru's acid injected into his wrist (albeit with injury; with the latter blinding him by spraying his acid in his eyes).

Regeneration: When injured, Inuyasha heals far more rapidly than a human. For example, when Tōtōsai had to yank out one of Inuyasha's fangs to repair the Tessaiga, he mentioned that Inuyasha would grow a replacement canine in one day. Combined with his considerable stamina, he can recover from critical, non-dismembering injuries (such as being stabbed in the chest with a sword and having a hole punched through his gut by Sesshōmaru) with no trace of a scar after several hours.

Superhuman Senses: Inuyasha's senses are nonetheless developed beyond those of any ordinary human or animal. He is shown to be able to hear what people are whispering from great distances, as was the case when, while perched on a tree, he overheard Akitoki Hōjō hiding in a bush and quietly praising Kagome under his breath. Likewise, his sense of smell is shown to be extremely sensitive - he can smell hints of blood from kilometers away and can detect the presence of people by smell long before they can be seen - but can also be overloaded by strong scents and tastes, as shown in "The Cursed Ink of the Hell-Painter" where he was temporarily knocked out by the strong smell of black ink. He has also been able to catch a whiff of Naraku's power from many miles away as soon as he lets down his barrier, with at least as much accuracy as Kōga, despite the later being a full yōkai. These senses would play a factor in battle, plus he would most likely go up against Naruto.

Techniques:

Sankon Tessō(散魂鉄爪 lit. Soul-Scattering Iron Claws, "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer" in the English dub): By channeling his yoki through his claws, Inuyasha can increase his claws' range and strength to cut though objects and demons deeper than logically possible, allowing him to destroy weaker demons many times his size in one hit. Despite being Inuyasha's most rudimentary yōki-powered attack, it is still strong enough to destroy weaker demons even if they are enhanced by the Shikon Jewel, as shown when he easily disposed ofMistress Centipede. Rumiko Tahakashi stated in an interview that Inuyasha's full-powered Sankon Tesso is strong enough to cut through an industrial steel support beam.

Hijin Kessō(飛刃血爪 lit. FlyingBlade Blood Claws; "Blades of Blood" in the English dub) : A ranged version of the Sankon Tesso. By dipping his claws in his own blood and channeling his yoki through his claws, Inuyasha can sling his yōki-infused blood at his enemies in the form of multiple, red shurikan-like crescents. Because it requires his own blood to attack, Inuyasha only uses the Hijin Kesso as a last resort to catch his opponents off guard, or if they are too fast to land a direct attack/employ ranged attacks. While he prefers taking blood from an already open wound, Inuyasha can draw blood by digging his nails into his palms.

Tessaiga no Saya (鉄砕牙鞘, lit. Scabbard of the Iron-Crushing Fang): The Inu no Taishō designed the Tessaiga's sheath to deflect energy attacks with the barrier used to contain Tessaiga's power. These barriers, though powerful, can only withstand a certain amount of damage before breaking, as stated by Tōtōsai. The sheath also possesses the power to recall the Tessaiga.

Kaze no Kizu (風の傷, lit. Scar of the Wind; "Wind Scar" in the English dub): A special attack that can kill one hundred demons in a single strike. Originally, Inuyasha activated this technique by finding the rift (or "scar") between the yōki aura of his yōkai opponent and his own. By striking the Kaze no Kizu with the Tessaiga, this released the tension between the clashing yōki auras in the form of six yellow streams of yōki strong enough to burn inch-deep ruts in solid rock. According to Inuyasha Profiles, the Kaze no Kizu has a maximum range of 80 meters. When first demonstrated by Sesshōmaru, it was powerful enough to take out one hundred weak yōkai and shatter the tip of a small hill. (The anime exaggerates this feat by making it look like it destroyed an entire mountain). During Inuyasha's battle with Ryūkotsusei, the Kaze no Kizu wraps itself around the Tessaiga, allowing him to fire it at will by putting his own yōki into the attack, but repetitive use will drain his energy until he is too weak to fire it.

Bakuryūha (爆流破, lit. Bursting Stream Blast; "Backlash Wave" in the English dub): Tessaiga's ōgi ("ultimate technique"). By catching his yōkai opponent's yōki-based blasts with the Kaze no Kizu and striking the specific weak point, Inuyasha can reflect the attack back at his opponent with the added power of the Kaze no Kizu. The ensnared energy combined with the Kaze no Kizu takes on the form of several destructive tornadoes. However, this technique specifically requires a second yōki aura to activate, and thus is useless against non-yōkai opponents. In addition, it will only work if Inuyasha's own yōki aura is able to overwhelm that of his opponent without completely dwarfing it, making it unusable against yōkai whose power surpasses his own. This would only work on yusuke and naruto and possibly ichigo.

Red Tessaiga: it basically shuts down nearly any barrier. if it can cut down naraku's barrier at one point it can knock down any barrier your team can come up with.

Kongōsōha (金剛槍破, lit. Diamond Spear Blast; "Adamant Barrage" in the English dub): Attack gained fromHōsenki after Naraku had used the shard to make him fight Inuyasha, this technique fires a barrage of diamond shrapnel when Inuyasha swings the Tessaiga. The diamond shrapnel's effect allows it to negate stronger holy and yoki-based barriers that the Red Tessaiga cannot, including Naraku's later barriers.

Meidō Zangetsuha is overkill so im not gonna use it in this debate so i don't break the rules.

And thats my team. Prepare your argumentation and tell me how your team will win. they definitely have a chance.

Utsav_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

!! Hell
VEGETA
and non of you guys will win !!

Ecp. no DBZ char are allowed !!

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Ok, looks good.

And go at it however you like. As long as it's a close fight.

Also, thanks for actually reading the rules :)

EDIT:
P.S. Yes, Shadow is pure badassery.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: Dude goku is overpowered and chowder with toon force off is useless, same goes for mickey. And as for the cat, we know your trolling.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

You made it Sherlock!

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Yeah, we could. So Naruto's chakra mode is pretty beast. Can your team handle his Bijuu Bomb?

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood_red_rage: That team would super stomp, which is not allowed here. Read the op.

LuxTenebris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By LuxTenebris

Dante (DMC)

Kenshiro

Himura Kenshin

Alucard with only one soul to power up

Piccolo from the Piccolo Jr Saga

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio Brando (full sync with Jonathan's body), Alexander Anderson (Pre-Nail), Moka Akashiya (Rosario Off), Black☆Star (End of Manga) and Wooden Sword Ryu (End of Manga).

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

Wolverine

Storm

Magneto

Wonder girl

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatehero0406:

Midnighter (Pre-52)

UDON Taskmaster

Bullseye

Iron Fist

Deathstroke (Pre-52)

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: I'd like feats for midnighter please

But Bullseye and Deathstroke won't be of much use. And if UDON Taskmaster is anything like his normal self, he won't make it either.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatehero0406: you got it. When I get home I will post scans of each of my characters.

UDON Taskmaster is waaaay more badass than standard Taskmaster. He has the SHIELD Weapons Generator and the Image Inducer. Can you show me some of the last two guys? I know little of them.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: There are more feats on pg 1

As for Yusuke and Natsu

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatehero0406: the only one who wouldn't be able to handle it is train heartnet, killua can protect him self with nen form: Ko.(if he dodges it but cannot avoid the explosion, he can use Ko to protect him self from the explosion) which is defensive nen. Inuyasha would tank it, megaman could dodge it or destroy it, hiei can probably destroy it also. i'll admit chakara mode and biiju chakara mode are both powerful, but once killua uses godspeed, naruto(biiju bomb aside) would eventually get beaten, luffy is not that big of a threat unless he uses gear third, his speed won't play a factor cause every character i listed is used to high speed fighters, especially megaman, because of train heartnet's skills he can probably beat natsu, as long as he avoids lighting fire dragon mode and dragon force, the only real threat is ichigo and yusuke, yusuke as powerful as he is, he would also eventually lose due to megaman's variety of abilities. Shall i list his basic powers that he gains in megaman 2? anyway, this video(although its not canon) is a decent example of how megaman fights.

Loading Video...

As you can see this is just some of his abilities. this is not even all of them. and if megaman beats yusuke or anyone else on your team he can copy their abilities.

The reason why luffy is not a big threat is because his abilities are simple, he is also incredibly weak at close combat, while killua and train heartnet are splendid at it.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 prepped Batman 1 millions

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Alright, well as long as they can take a mountain buster Bijuu Bomb, your team should be well off. But I think even MM would have trouble with Yusuke. I know he is fast since he could take flashman but Yusuke should be faster than Hiei by EoS so it won't be so simple as point and shoot. Plus, Yusuke spamming his Spirit gun could prove troublesome for MM along with insane durability as seen in my vid above. While he has a crap ton of powers, only a few would help him against enemies of this calibur.

Also, Ichigo is about to get another god mod in the manga so I'll let you know more about that shortly.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers