Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

It's not like beast boy fights at his normal strength. Is Hulkling base stronger than a T-rex?

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Sync

i do not know a t-rex, but he a mix breed, and that breed has given him his shape shifting, and strengh, in th comic books he is show doing above human strenght things,

now as for beast boy, i have not really seem him with above strenght unless he morphs into a form, i tend to try to follow beast boy , teen titians, and the new avengers/hulking comics.. and that what ive seen..ie ( i have never really see gar with above normal strength above the hulking)

but hey those cartoons dont help either :)

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I'd give it to Beast Boy. Turn into a flea, jump in Hulkling's mouth, tapeworm to go into his intestines then elephant to kill. Hulkling would be too confused to know what's going on. He doesn't have as much experience as Gar and he wouldn't expect this method of attack. He'd probably think (like you did) about a physical fight with strength alone and be totally caught off guard.

Intervener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Intervener

I haven't read any comics with Beast Boy, but from what I've seen in the show, Hulkling would win.

But if Beast Boy is willing to do what you described, then I would have to give the win to him.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sync

lol, didnt i use experinece in our last (iceman vs mags things ) and you said the oppsite, but all for all, exp does play important fact and im glad you have stated what i have said many times on post..

can gar turn into a tape worm? that is a good question?

i was aware that only that he could turn into animals? does tapeworm count? it a ogransim?

but the above method will work in theory, (understand the point in theroy)

would not a flea die when it enter a mouth? split and all drown it/kill/ heat/posion(forgein bactriea) etc.... i think you may have given hulking the win(i hope gar does that think like you) at least in this theroy

im look in wiki to see if flea can survive in mouth? of humans, and calling the vet to follow up,

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Intervener says:

"I haven't read any comics with Beast Boy, but from what I've seen in the show, Hulkling would win.But if Beast Boy is willing to do what you described, then I would have to give the win to him."

Of course neither would actually kill the other, but for the battle I'm going under the assumption that they would.

Sync says:

"lol, didnt i use experinece in our last (iceman vs mags things ) and you said the oppsite, but all for all, exp does play important fact and im glad you have stated what i have said many times on post..can gar turn into a tape worm? that is a good question?i was aware that only that he could turn into animals? does tapeworm count? it a ogransim?but the above method will work in theory, (understand the point in theroy)would not a flea die when it enter a mouth? split and all drown it/kill/ heat/posion(forgein bactriea) etc.... i think you may have given hulking the win(i hope gar does that think like you) at least in this theroyim look in wiki to see if flea can survive in mouth? of humans, and calling the vet to follow up, "

Experience didn't matter before because even with it, it's not within Magneto's powers to kill Iceman. This situation is not the same. Why wouldn't he be able to turn into a tapeworm? It's an animal. But even if he couldn't (he can though) he could still turn into an octopus (they are eaten live in japan and only die after they reach the digestive acids in the stomach, and still not immediately) or any number of other animals. A flea would not die instantly just by being in saliva. Besides, he'd only be a flea for long enough to get into his mouth. There's no reason this method wouldn't work.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sync

come on, either experconece matter or it does not... it really hard to beleieve"imo"that your say it matters here but does not apply/matter there....

im just asking if a tapeworm, is organsim he could turn into?

if you go by the the sciene class/name and family it becomes a more in depth thing..(BLAH) but hopely you can undersatnd how im looking at it?

even so in the your above statement it is still risky, yes they can die in a mouth.(but as said the above works in theory) (you miss saying that huh in my post ealier)

would it not be easier to be a fly or bug , climb in gar ear and than than into a dinosaur(yeah i just respinned the idea in a less risky way..lol)

wiki did offer much , but did state they(flea) withstand great pressure so much that i you squeeze them on fingers they wont die, pssss i killed them with my fingers lol

also i had to read stuff on other sites, and a vet said that a flea could/would die, it really just depends on somemany varables and stuff(DOCOTORS>>sigh)

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

When a character doesn't have the ability to beat another, all the experience in the world won't matter. Iceman could survive with just his mind, and Magneto doesn't have powers that affect the mind. What's so hard to believe about that?

I don't understand how you're looking at it. A tapeworm is an animal, Beast Boy turns into animals. I was only using tapeworms because it's something that is found inside people, but I also provided alternatives.

It doesn't matter which hole he goes into, the method is good whether he goes into the mouth or the ear.

The flea would not die instantly, but that really doesn't matter. Use an insect that lives in the water if the flea idea is giving you too much trouble.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sync

lol never that, i was stated what i would feel could pse a threat to gar, in your exmaple, sought to look things up to see, that it would work..as said in theory it would.

i did change the insect and stuff, you did see that right?

im sorry i did not look up tapeworm, doing that now,

(im tryign to see a tapeworm family now as i type)

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sync

sorry about those typos

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

If it works, then why does it seem like you keep trying to poke holes in it?

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sync

im not poking holes in it, as said i just wanted to see if it would really work, when i read things, i really hate to to think and say is that true or no that wont work( i dont know if you ever felt like that)

so in the exmaple i could already see your point and understand it, i just wanted to see if the flea would live/surive in the mouth or whatnot

as we said it did not have to be the mouth, it could have been nose or ear,(any opening) in which i said..more safe and the point of the exmaple would still work.

maybe it was the mouth thing in which my mond said wait a min ..hmmmmm

does that explain it better?

Teen Manatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Teen Manatee

Beast Boy wins

adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By adamwarner42

Beast Boy easily

SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SteveRodgers

beast boy

NewBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hulkling to win.But I like Beast Boy more.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkling.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: @highaccuser: @newbatman: Nothing in the OP conditions is stopping Gar from transforming into a Blue Whale and simply crushing Hulking to death.

At over 200 tons of solid muscle and bone, one of those should be well beyond Hulkling's lifiting capability forcing him to tap out or die of suffocation.

By the way, "Welcome to the 'Vine @newbatman"!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: I don't think he generally does that though. Most animals he starts out with would get one-shotted.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

Didn"t know that.Beast Boy WINS then.

Oh yeah. Garfield is much more powerful and versatile than his depiction on the beloved "Teen Titans" cartoon of yesteryear. See below for more details!;)

@highaccuser:

I don't think he generally does that though. Most animals he starts out with would get one-shotted.

Let's not forget the massive amount of superhumanly strong teammates and villains Garfield Logan has fought alongside/against over the decades. Now I'll admit up front that no onebrings more levity into a battle (except for perhaps Spider-Man himself) than Beast Boy. But he is far from stupid in that he's going to see a 7 foot green...thing for lack of a better word with a scowl on it's face that can shapeshift like he can. He WILL take this threat seriously and seek to put it down ASAP. Consider also that if he didn't just Blue Whale his ass from the get go, his (Pre-Flashpoint version, anyway) time in Trigon's dimension saturated every cell in his body with Black Magic.

This very important detail allows Gar to transform into any one of the trillions of demonic beasts that reside there, each one of which is only harmed by Holy Water and/or Nth Metal. He will continue to possess this new aspect of his powers until all of the Dark Magic in his body is used up (transforming into one of those demons is the only way to purge said evil energy, by the way). Raven theorizes that this purging process will take at least two years to fully complete if he is diligent to transform into one of those things at least once a day. I doubt they have Holy Water on Kree-La and I KNOW that Hulkling has never even heard of Nth Metal. So his only options here are to be smashed flat as a pancake via whale or torn to shreds by a demonic beast the size of Godzilla with the hope of his healing factor (I'm assuming he has one) saving his life to hopefully fight another day.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@heraldofganthet: What are Beast Boys feats as one of those demons?

The whale strategy doesn't work. Hulkling can grow spikes so strong they hurt people with thing level durability drop a whale on him is a good way of killing a whale. Not to mention that Hulkling isn't just gonna stand around waiting for that to happen. He is not exactly slow or tends to just wait around for his opponents to attack him.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@stahlflamme:

What are Beast Boys feats as one of those demons?

I'll get back to you on that as soon as I can.

The whale strategy doesn't work. Hulkling can grow spikes so strong they hurt people with thing level durability drop a whale on him is a good way of killing a whale. Not to mention that Hulkling isn't just gonna stand around waiting for that to happen. He is not exactly slow or tends to just wait around for his opponents to attack him.

I never said he would. I just know that the entire animal kingdom is at Gar's disposal, and it would be nothing for him to (for example) shrink down to the size of a mosquito, land on the crown of the Skrull's head and immediately transform into the aforementioned whale: Crushing him instantly.

Remember, the transition time between Gar's transformations is extremely fast, so it wouldn't be about Hulkling "waiting around" to be attacked. He could be besieged within moments before he even knew what hit him.

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends In sex since hulklings into that sorta thing ;) they are mammals and the can do it like they do on the discovery channel :3

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: Well, the speed of insects in comics is usually somewhat faster than the mostly slow speed of real life insects, but wouldn't turning into an insect in a combat situation not mean he could potentially just be squished in that state.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@stahlflamme:

Well, the speed of insects in comics is usually somewhat faster than the mostly slow speed of real life insects, but wouldn't turning into an insect in a combat situation not mean he could potentially just be squished in that state.

IF (and I repeat, if) he could even see him. Don't forget, that the Anopheles Mosquito is the undisputed deadliest creature on the planet. No other animal on Earth has a higher body count than she does, and the fact that people even get mosquito bites in the first place is because of their small size and their stealthly method of attack. A superhumanly strong alien would probably think they have nothing to fear from an organism so small anyway, thus causing his overconfidence to put him in a very bad situation. One he wouldn't even know he was in to begin with.

That is, until a 200 ton Blue Whale appears out of freaking nowhere on the very top of his head. Yikes...

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: The op isn't their anymore so I don't know about starting distance and visuals, but wouldn't he see Beastboy transform? Hulkling has seen Scott Lang attack an gigantic nigh-omnipotent Doctor Doom so he knows how dangerous insects can be.

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is hulkings shape shifting limits?

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme:

The op isn't their anymore so I don't know about starting distance and visuals,

Yes. You and I are in total agreement that not knowing the starting distance and/or terrain is a hindrance. Hmm...

but wouldn't he see Beastboy transform?

Well that would depend on the starting distance and/or terrain, but Garfield is 5' 8" tall, 150 lbs. so him "poofing" into an insect as small as a mosquito as fast as he transforms would effectively appear like teleportation. At that point, it's "catch me if you can" as far as I can tell. Another thing I thought of is that the common cold virus is also an animal, is transmitted through airborne means, and is CERTAINLY too small for Hulkling to see. So there's that, but it wouldn't come to that, IMO.

Hulkling has seen Scott Lang attack an gigantic nigh-omnipotent Doctor Doom so he knows how dangerous insects can be.

Having not seen this, what did Lang do exactly in his attack on Doom?

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that if he could survive the way he was turned into a chair that he could survive being squished.

http://what-does-it-lumping-mean.tumblr.com/image/64873500747

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alik28 said:

What is hulkings shape shifting limits?

He is more the impersonating type of shapeshifter, being capable of perfectly replicating peoples look down to the retina and voice, or roar in case of animals. He can however also use his powers to increase is durability and possibly strength. Can grow claws, spikes strong enough to harm superdurable beings, wings that allow him to fly faster than Spider-Mans web swing, grow additional limbs, stretch his arm and likely other bodyparts across a certain distance or tie people up with them Mr Fantastic style, and even subconciously protects his body by reshaping and moving his inner organs for protection.

@stahlflamme:

The op isn't their anymore so I don't know about starting distance and visuals,

Yes. You and I are in total agreement that not knowing the starting distance and/or terrain is a hindrance. Hmm...

but wouldn't he see Beastboy transform?

Well that would depend on the starting distance and/or terrain, but Garfield is 5' 8" tall, 150 lbs. so him "poofing" into an insect as small as a mosquito as fast as he transforms would effectively appear like teleportation. At that point, it's "catch me if you can" as far as I can tell. Another thing I thought of is that the common cold virus is also an animal, is transmitted through airborne means, and is CERTAINLY too small for Hulkling to see. So there's that, but it wouldn't come to that, IMO.

Hulkling has seen Scott Lang attack an gigantic nigh-omnipotent Doctor Doom so he knows how dangerous insects can be.

He flew into his ear and threw his equilibrium of balance, so Hulkling would be careful not to leave insects near his head in a combat scenario.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme:

He flew into his ear and threw his equilibrium of balance, so Hulkling would be careful not to leave insects near his head in a combat scenario.

Whoa. That's impressive, but I submit that a flying ant is more than a tad larger than a mosquito and substantially larger than an amoeba or a bacterium.

Either of which is well within Gar's ability to transform into, close the distance, and end this in record time.

dcbicthes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted: Gar

Not bloodlusted: Hulkling

HeadTrip666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkling. He's to strong. Didn't he crack juggernauts armor. BB doesn't have the durability to keep up with a kree/Skrill hybrid. Not a chance.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What can Hulkling even do? Garfield can turn into Godzilla

Avatar image for deactivated-61eed97ca43b6
deactivated-61eed97ca43b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hulkling can morph into anything beast boy can. He has turned into animals plants even people. So he has more variety with his shapeshifting. Plus the fact that he is stronger makes hin win with mid difficulty

Avatar image for deactivated-61eed97ca43b6
deactivated-61eed97ca43b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

They are basically the same character. Beast boy has establsihed he can turn into any living thing. Hulkiling can also turn into any living thing. No matter what suze, shape, species, or complexity. Hulkling has gotten reptilian scales, bat/draconic wings, monstrous claws, feline teeth and attrivuts, and has turned into multiple animals before. He can also turn into people like beast boy. They can both turn into plants. So whats the difference? Well one small factor is that hulking can change color. Beast boy can not. Hulkling can use his morphing to impersonate anyone to the most percise detail. He and beast boy can turn inyo any living thing and hulkling is actually better at it. Hulkling also has class 50 super strength. Beast boys strongest form is liek a whale or a elephant when hulking can match that without needing to transform. Hulkling is literally beast boy but better in every way. He dominates