Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cannon Fodder

Two menaces to mankind!

Bears! Obviously evil paragons of rage!

VS.

Gorillas, conquerors of the Empire State Building!

Cannon Fodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cannon Fodder

To be more specified, there are 100 bears and 100 gorillas in a desert, all thirsting for blood as all wildlife is.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sparda

Bears.

Gorillas aren't really the violent type and weren't made for killing, cause their herbivors....meanwhile the Bears are killing machine with the claws and teeth to match. I dunno how they match up in strength, but I'm pretty sure a bear is faster and larger.

Also:

"Two menaces to mankind! Bears! Obviously evil paragons of rage!"

and

"VS. Gorillas, conquerors of the Empire State Building!"

LMAO

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King Saturn

Bears would beat Gorillas

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Copy

How are bears and Gorilla's "menaces to mankind"? Seriously. (Sorry, but when it comes to animals I can get a bit pissy) Bears normally don't bother humans unless provoked. Which we basically do all the time because we hunt them. Gorilla's are very peaceful creatures. They barely fight at all. Normally when two male gorilla's "fight" they just roar and bang their chest. They basically threaten them and one leaves. If one doesn't leaves then they will fight. Anyway the bear would win. For one instance they are larger and have claws. Gorilla are strong but I honestly can't see them winning this.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King Saturn

Copy says:

"How are bears and Gorilla's "menaces to mankind"? Seriously. (Sorry, but when it comes to animals I can get a bit pissy) Bears normally don't bother humans unless provoked. Which we basically do all the time because we hunt them. Gorilla's are very peaceful creatures. They barely fight at all. Normally when two male gorilla's "fight" they just roar and bang their chest. They basically threaten them and one leaves. If one doesn't leaves then they will fight. Anyway the bear would win. For one instance they are larger and have claws. Gorilla are strong but I honestly can't see them winning this."

Good Point

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By iSHADOW

Copy says:

"Oh and you never said which gorilla it is. Not saying it'll make a difference, just saying."

its coco the one that can talk with sign language. hes gonna lead the gorilla rebellion and then were gonna have to get charlton heston to save us all.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Copy

Oh and you never said which gorilla it is. Not saying it'll make a difference, just saying.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iSHADOW

Apparition says:

"the gorillas are smarter so they would come up with a great gorilla plan for victory, set up an impressive gorilla defense system and use their intricate gorilla offense to easily upset the bears and then they can go come up with a brilliant gorilla plan for figuring out what the hell they're doing in a desert."

or theyll eat bananas and kidnap young damsels as theyre known to do in the wild.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apparition

the gorillas are smarter so they would come up with a great gorilla plan for victory, set up an impressive gorilla defense system and use their intricate gorilla offense to easily upset the bears and then they can go come up with a brilliant gorilla plan for figuring out what the hell they're doing in a desert.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Apparition

iSHADOW says:

"Apparition says:
"the gorillas are smarter so they would come up with a great gorilla plan for victory, set up an impressive gorilla defense system and use their intricate gorilla offense to easily upset the bears and then they can go come up with a brilliant gorilla plan for figuring out what the hell they're doing in a desert."
or theyll eat bananas and kidnap young damsels as theyre known to do in the wild."

yah you never know. crazy gorillas

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iSHADOW

Copy says:

"iSHADOW says:
"Copy says:
"Oh and you never said which gorilla it is. Not saying it'll make a difference, just saying."
its coco the one that can talk with sign language. hes gonna lead the gorilla rebellion and then were gonna have to get charlton heston to save us all."

It's Koko with a K lol. And I meant, Eastern Lowland, Moutain, Western Lowland gorilla's, etc."

haha oh well in thet case we didnt specify the type of bear either they can all be pandas and then they'd be F@ckd.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Copy

iSHADOW says:

"Copy says:
its coco the one that can talk with sign language. hes gonna lead the gorilla rebellion and then were gonna have to get charlton heston to save us all."

It's Koko with a K lol. And I meant, Eastern Lowland, Moutain, Western Lowland gorilla's, etc.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Copy

King Saturn says:

"Copy says:
"How are bears and Gorilla's "menaces to mankind"? Seriously. (Sorry, but when it comes to animals I can get a bit pissy) Bears normally don't bother humans unless provoked. Which we basically do all the time because we hunt them. Gorilla's are very peaceful creatures. They barely fight at all. Normally when two male gorilla's "fight" they just roar and bang their chest. They basically threaten them and one leaves. If one doesn't leaves then they will fight. Anyway the bear would win. For one instance they are larger and have claws. Gorilla are strong but I honestly can't see them winning this."
Good Point"

Thanks.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Copy

Just wanted to say this: I think Gorilla's are omnivores.

Cannon Fodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cannon Fodder

Well this actually suddenly makes me think of Yogi bear vs Grodd. lol

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By sonicmora

Gorillas....

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zenma

bears are a lot heavier, stronger, bigger, and more equipped than gorillas. most likely gorillas will just get scared and run away once that grizzly bear stands over 10ft tall.

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zenma

Zenma says:

"bears are a lot heavier, stronger, bigger, and more equipped than gorillas. most likely gorillas will just get scared and run away once that grizzly bear stands over 10ft tall."

or if bears are dumb enough to think that gorillas looks like a human being

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bears would need a handicap to lose. Realistically Gorillas aren't a match for Bears. Maybe in cartoons or something where they're portrayed as way larger and better fighters than they actually are.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TakenStew22  Online

Bears stomp.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol the bear would eat the gorilla.

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TakenStew22  Online
BubbleBass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorillas are strong, but compared to a bear? They get mauled.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even if it's 1:2 ratio, Bears would still win

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I completely understand why people are voting for the Bears as they are much larger and carnivorous. They are better well equipped for a fight. A few things should be noted about the Gorilla though.

1. They are actually stronger than Grizzlies capable of lifting over 4000 pounds
  2. They have a stronger bight force than Grizzlies or Polar Bears.
Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I completely understand why people are voting for the Bears as they are much larger and carnivorous. They are better well equipped for a fight. A few things should be noted about the Gorilla though.

1. They are actually stronger than Grizzlies capable of lifting over 4000 pounds
  2. They have a stronger bight force than Grizzlies or Polar Bears.

Even if the Gorillas are stronger I doubt they'll overpower the Bear's weight + their own strength. Heck the only reason a Gorilla is "stronger" is because of the way they're built which is better for lifting.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30  Edited By WarlordEternal

@lilbroomstick: Oh yeah I'm not saying the Gorilla wins because it can lift more than the Bear weighs. By that logic the Grizzly wins as it can potentially lift 700 Lbs which is more than the gorilla weighs. Grizzly is far larger and better equipped. I'm just saying that Gorillas are not pushovers.

Also, I have no idea why I spelt bite out as "bight." Brain must have stopped functioning for a split second.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorillas need to outnumber the bears 3 to 1 to have a chance of winning.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorillas opposable thumbs FTW!

Avatar image for fudgepackersoca
fudgepackersoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers