Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Morris vs Acnologia

Morris has Access to Lucifero's Gravity Magic/Palladin Power
Morris has Access to Lucifero's Gravity Magic/Palladin Power
Acnologia is RoT Boosted and has Both Arms.
Acnologia is RoT Boosted and has Both Arms.
  • Both Combatants are at Peak Conditon.
  • Both have Manga/Anime Feats and Scaling.
  • Morris Gets 10 Minutes prep.
  • Morals-Off
  • Both Fighters start by 40 Meters away from each other.
  • Battle occurs on Elbaf.
No Caption Provided

Molt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Acnologia is far more powerful than something like Phoneix which can unleash an explosion of this level:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

On top of that, Acnologia is immune to magic attacks and has time-manipulation.

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morris can destroy Neverland which means he can destroy Time based magic and power null he also has conceptual interaction so there's no reason he wouldn't kill Acnologia.

Morris is also a whole lot faster and would just destroy Acno's attacks as they come.

Avatar image for deactivated-654d15f5f3f34
deactivated-654d15f5f3f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magic doesn't work on Acnologia.

numbersmatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff said:

Morris can destroy Neverland which means he can destroy Time based magic and power null he also has conceptual interaction so there's no reason he wouldn't kill Acnologia.

Morris is also a whole lot faster and would just destroy Acno's attacks as they come.

Yk even though I disagree with some stuff you said here, let's say that Morris's abilities can affect Acnologia and that Acnologia doesn't have resistance to that.

Zeref has fear hax which is capable of making people so scared they stop moving and basically start to cry.
And Zeref sensed Acnologia, who is likely miles or at least VERY far away, and got scared himself (Which would obv mean that Acnologia also has fear hax)

Fear hax that immobilizes you <<< Acnologia's fear hax (he was very far away lemme remind you)
So if Acno is 40 meters away from Morris, his hax would be far more effective.

So does Morris have any hax/resistance that counters this?
Or else the fight legit ends as soon as it starts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numbersmatter: Acnologia does not have fear hax, Zeref is just scared of him because of how powerful he is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

numbersmatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kleinxx: He does

Only one who actually knew who Acnologia was is Gildarts and possibly Natsu but Natsu was cocky when he heard about acnologia iirc and said that it's up to dragon slayers to beat dragons, so gildarts couldn't do anything.

Yet they all felt that "feeling" and all were scared when Acnologia appeared.

Also, Zeref already knew Acnologia was coming, that's why he left iirc. He has no reason to be that scared of someone who will not cross roads with him.

There's also this, that at the sight of Acnologia everyone was scared. Since they thought dragons were nice, Carla asked Wendy to talk to Acnologia (More proof they don't know who acnologia is) and reason things out.

No Caption Provided

+ Natsu legit asks him a normal question.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: Can you prove this movie is canon?

numbersmatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: The movie is canon because certain characters make an appearance in the manga.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numbersmatter: The same way it blocks attacks that force your senses to sleep, it's designed to block attacks like that.

Molt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: Can you prove this movie is canon?

Mashima worked on the movie; he did the drafts and concept art.

No Caption Provided

The movie characters appear in the manga too:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: Impressive find this def put FT over BC and OP in AP, granted BC has the speed and hax to keep up, unlike OP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: Just gonna interject and say that Phoenix was gonna blow up the planet by killing itself so we don't know how Acnologia scales to it given that it was a suicide move.

Phoenix is by far the strongest character in the verse so Acnologia won't scale to him even if it wasn't a suicide move.

Molt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kleinxx said:

@molt: Just gonna interject and say that Phoenix was gonna blow up the planet by killing itself so we don't know how Acnologia scales to it given that it was a suicide move.

Phoenix is by far the strongest character in the verse so Acnologia won't scale to him even if it wasn't a suicide move.

Phoenix killing itself is irrelevant. It just means its durability is below its AP. But we're not comparing its durability, we're comparing its power which is stated to rival Base Zeref:

No Caption Provided

Acnologia > Zeref = Phoneix in power. Simple as that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: The magic council did not even know that Phoenix could blow up the planet in one shot.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Dimitri1220  Online

@kleinxx: It’s stated to be a world-ending threat that would revive itself from the ashes once it destroys the planet. It’s then compared to Zeref in terms of power. This alongside the image of its blast encompassing the planet makes its power level very clear.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ain't no reason why Acno doesn't oneshot. Dude's magic would have no effect on a dragon who was immune to 99.99% of the FT-verse magic.

CosmicEmperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CosmicEmperor

Acnologia. He's physically far superior and has nigh-magic resistance which should give him the win handily.

Molt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kleinxx said:

@molt: The magic council did not even know that Phoenix could blow up the planet in one shot.

Wrong yet again.

No Caption Provided

They speculated that it can destroy the world based on reports prior to Phoneix's revival, and ultimately they were proven to be right.

numbersmatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@numbersmatter: The same way it blocks attacks that force your senses to sleep, it's designed to block attacks like that.

can you show me so that I know how it works more properly?

Friederich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Friederich

Acnologia stomp Bc

Irene, Mard Geer, Bloodman, Zerer, handle concepts. It doesn't matter how hax Morris Paladin's magic is, if he doesn't have the Ap, he will never be able to kill Acnologia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Friederich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11142/111428250/7946856-7945002-5970056354-conce.png

irene using spiritual art

https://64.media.tumblr.com/7729c6394fccbec4f4a32e68fbccb775/tumblr_inline_o3bfd4dRoF1tt82tu_1280.png

ultear defying the concept of time of a God slayer

https://s1.narvii.com/image/nbkadhmzuzlitk4fxxyujwxighvoyuhl_hq.jpg

Mard Geer destroying the concept of life and death, and Ashkeram is superior to that, by achieving what MM was not able to.

Honestly, I don't find that superiority of Bc to Ft in magical terms. I consider that Eos Asta could be a better rival for the dragon king I don't know what you think

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morris solos the verse.

Nicov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acnologia solos the verse

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By Supreme101  Online

@lichgod3: how Acno is immune to magic he gets rolfstomped and chewed up.

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iAmPLANET

Acno negs

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: how Acno is immune to magic he gets rolfstomped and chewed up.

He isn't completely immune. He can still be affected with magic he doesn't know. he was transported somewhere in Fiore, when Irene used universe one on Fiore. The spell, universe one, affected the entire country, and transported everyone randomly, including Acno.

They were also able to seal Acno, via just enough magic power, which in itself, disproves his magic immunity statement. They couldn't seal with fairy sphere because they didn't have enough magic power, and when they did, they were able to stop him from moving, and using his magic.

Right after this, Natsu was able to kill him, via, you guessed it, Magic power.

This quite disproves the narrative that Acno is immune to magic, in the way you guys portray it as. Acno is immune to magic in a sense, that he needs to, know, and have dealt with the magic, to be immune to it. He isn't completely immune to magic.

So I don't think, his Magic immunity is NLF, I think the way you guys wank it, is NLF.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#31  Edited By Supreme101  Online

@lichgod3: and where does Morris scale too Acno has higher AP while BC is merely island lvl,The fairy sphere affects the area surrounding him which would ofc weaken him Just like with Irenes which does the same.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lilgodperv

@lichgod3: time for some debunks.

First, acnologia himself wasn't transported but it was the landmass that shrinked and altered. This was basically confirmed by Irene.

Second you literally missed the part where acnologia was severely suffering from motion sickness and couldn't muster his powers thus he was sealed. Also you failed to show that even under the crippling condition of motion sickness he nearly broke the fairy sphere with his physical might alone. This is the same fairy sphere that tanked acnologia's dragon roar and his roar had the highest ethernano count ever recorded. It was even stronger than etherion that could wipe out countries.

Thirdly, as mentioned in the second point, he couldn't use his power thanks yo his original body getting immobiled due to motion sickness this it createdva opening for natsu to use his full powered attack.

Also another debunk to your argument. Natsu is a dragon Slayer thus his attacks ca affect acnologia. This is the reason he could beat him. Other than that no body in the verse has any power to beay acnologia.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme101: It isn't even that buddy. People literally takes this opportunity to lowball acnologia. The other guy pretty casually ignored that he acnologia was severely affected by motion sickness thus he couldn't use his power.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: time for some debunks.

First, acnologia himself wasn't transported but it was the landmass that shrinked and altered. This was basically confirmed by Irene.

Scan?

Second you literally missed the part where acnologia was severely suffering from motion sickness and couldn't muster his powers thus he was sealed. Also you failed to show that even under the crippling condition of motion sickness he nearly broke the fairy sphere with his physical might alone. This is the same fairy sphere that tanked acnologia's dragon roar and his roar had the highest ethernano count ever recorded. It was even stronger than etherion that could wipe out countries.

Ok. Let's unpack This. First. My argument was about his magic resistance. I am fully aware that dragon slayers, are incapable of using their magic power, while having motion sickness. But second, that wouldn't disprove my argument, here's why, if he was truly magic resistant, then His motion sickness couldn't have affect that ability. His Motion sickness should have only affected his magic power, his magic Resistance should have not been affected. I'm fully aware that he would have destroyed the fairy sphere. Which is why I said, "They couldn't seal with fairy sphere because they didn't have enough magic power, and when they did, they were able to stop from moving. and using his magic." This statement was not just to highlight, that he isn't completely Magic resistant, but also highlights that they he was barely affected by the Fairy sphere.

The last two sentences, aren't needed...

Thirdly, as mentioned in the second point, he couldn't use his power thanks yo his original body getting immobiled due to motion sickness this it createdva opening for natsu to use his full powered attack.

So. Answer me this. Is his Magic Resistance, a spell, or automatic resistance, that is already on 24/7? Again His Magic resistance shouldn't be affected by motion sickness. Now if it is a spell, then many BC characters, with decent Hax, speed blitz and one shot.

Also another debunk to your argument. Natsu is a dragon Slayer thus his attacks ca affect acnologia. This is the reason he could beat him. Other than that no body in the verse has any power to beay acnologia.

Can you show me a scan to suggest that this is remotely the case?

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: and where does Morris scale too Acno has higher AP while BC is merely island lvl,The fairy sphere affects the area surrounding him which would ofc weaken him Just like with Irenes which does the same.

Again this doesn't disprove my argument, also AP isn't needed, when he has Hax like, conceptual destruction, and EE.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Island level BC lmao.

ScarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ScarX

@lichgod3: irene has sage dragon slayer magic, which includes enchantments. Universe one is an enchantment, so wouldn't her affecting Acno be a result of her dragon slayer properties and not Acno not being immune?

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: Already said.

Next are you blind. They literally couldn't affect him with any magic. We have seen that all dragon slayers get incapacitated when in a vehicle and can't even muster their power at all. I really don't understand your point. How does fairy sphere even affect his magic resistence? He was trapped in the shield that he nearly broke out from. Nobody couldn't affect him. I don't even understand what are you implying.

Next did you literally fail to see that Natsu could only beat him due to his status as a dragon slayer and also due to being empowered by seven other dragon slayers. On top of that acnologia was incapacitated and weakened.

I don't need to show you the scan when it has been a stated inverse that only dragon slayer magic can harm a dragon. Also some facts, acnologia is a mfking dragon. Thus natsu's attacks could affect him.

Byby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Acno negs the fodder

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: Already said.

Next are you blind. They literally couldn't affect him with any magic. We have seen that all dragon slayers get incapacitated when in a vehicle and can't even muster their power at all. I really don't understand your point. How does fairy sphere even affect his magic resistence? He was trapped in the shield that he nearly broke out from. Nobody couldn't affect him. I don't even understand what are you implying.

Answer me this...What was fairy sphere made of? My entire point is the fact that, he couldn't break out of it. I don't see how it's that hard to understand. The Fairy sphere is formed via Magic.

Also again. That has nothing to do with my argument. I'm fully aware that, they can't use Magic power, when they have motion sickness. I've stated that several times.

Next did you literally fail to see that Natsu could only beat him due to his status as a dragon slayer and also due to being empowered by seven other dragon slayers. On top of that acnologia was incapacitated and weakened.

This doesn't matter. He was still killed via Magic. His status doesn't affect anything. What properties does his status as a Dragon Slayer hold, that suggest, it would be any different, then using regular Magic. I'm not saying that, being Dragon Slayer is the same thing as being a regular Magic user, what I'm saying is, what is the difference in properties, when using magic.? At the end of the day, he was still using Magic, was he not? Then how would his status as a Dragon Slayer Affect my argument?

I don't need to show you the scan when it has been a stated inverse that only dragon slayer magic can harm a dragon. Also some facts, acnologia is a mfking dragon. Thus natsu's attacks could affect him.

I'm fully aware of this statement, but what I'm asking is what difference does it make, that he's a Dragon Slayer or not. Other then a statement saying. "Dragon Slayers can harm dragons" It isn't specific, in which if it was any different, to actual Magic. To my knowledge at least. Which is why I asked for a scan.

So to my knowledge. Since he's a Dragon Slayer, he can harm Acnologia? That's it? So how would that be applicable to non inverse battles? It's not specific, in which why there capable of Harming Dragons? Characters like Erza, were also capable of hurting Irene in her Dragon form. So can she harm Acno by this Logic? I'm fully aware btw, that Erza and Irene are related. But that doesn't have nothing to do with this statement.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: What effect did fairy sphere had on acnologia do tell me? Other than limiting his movement it didn't do jackshit. So your entire argument is bullcrap. Hell acnologia in his incapacitated form literally was breking out the sphere.

It has been literally stated that dragon slaying magic is can harm dragons. Like seriously the entire gimmick of dragon slayer magic is killing dragons. You say why the magic could harm him and I literally gave the reasons. He was physically weakened to extreme and incapacitated due to his original body being incapacitated, Natsu was empowered by seven dragon slayers' power that made him stronger than acnologia at that moment. Hell this was proven when acnologia considers as the dragon king. Natsu could win due to his stature as a dragon slayer, acnologia being incapacitated, his power surpassing acnologia. Is it that hard to understand.

Your next point about erza harming Irene os yet another point that shows you don't know anything about fairy tail and simply use some scans to lowball the verse. Erza could only harm Irene thanks to Wendy who enchanted erza's sword with dragon slaying magic. At this point you are just strawmaning things.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: What effect did fairy sphere had on acnologia do tell me? Other than limiting his movement it didn't do jackshit. So your entire argument is bullcrap. Hell acnologia in his incapacitated form literally was breking out the sphere.

Literally trap him...The Fairy sphere is made out of magic, and he couldn't break out of it. If he was Magic resistant, then he should have broke out of it. Idk what else I'm supposed to say.

It has been literally stated that dragon slaying magic is can harm dragons. Like seriously the entire gimmick of dragon slayer magic is killing dragons. You say why the magic could harm him and I literally gave the reasons. He was physically weakened to extreme and incapacitated due to his original body being incapacitated, Natsu was empowered by seven dragon slayers' power that made him stronger than acnologia at that moment. Hell this was proven when acnologia considers as the dragon king. Natsu could win due to his stature as a dragon slayer, acnologia being incapacitated, his power surpassing acnologia. Is it that hard to understand.

You didn't address anything I said, and just reiterated what you said, and what I responded to, in a different form...

Your next point about erza harming Irene os yet another point that shows you don't know anything about fairy tail and simply use some scans to lowball the verse. Erza could only harm Irene thanks to Wendy who enchanted erza's sword with dragon slaying magic. At this point you are just strawmaning things.

I've read and finished FT a year or two ago, so my knowledge on FT is limited. Which is why I asked on multiple occasions for a scan, which is something you refused to provide. I'm not trying to strawman, but if you think I'm strawmanning, let me ask you for the third or 4th time. Can you provide me a scan? Most of the claims that I've done were from the top of my head. When I ask for a scan, it should be in your right to prove your a scan for your claim, which you've yet to do. The burden of proof is on you. Also why while were at it, can you provide a scan for Wendy enchanting Erza sword to be capable of harming Irene? Because if I remember correctly, Wendy enchanted Erza so she could move faster. Again this is from the top of head so, I'm asking for a scan. I also need scans for the every other time, I asked for scan as well.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:
@lilgodperv said:

Literally trap him...The Fairy sphere is made out of magic, and he couldn't break out of it. If he was Magic resistant, then he should have broke out of it. Idk what else I'm supposed to say.

You didn't address anything I said, and just reiterated what you said, and what I responded to, in a different form...

I've read and finished FT a year or two ago, so my knowledge on FT is limited. Which is why I asked on multiple occasions for a scan, which is something you refused to provide. I'm not trying to strawman, but if you think I'm strawmanning, let me ask you for the third or 4th time. Can you provide me a scan? Most of the claims that I've done were from the top of my head. When I ask for a scan, it should be in your right to prove your a scan for your claim, which you've yet to do. The burden of proof is on you. Also why while were at it, can you provide a scan for Wendy enchanting Erza sword to be capable of harming Irene? Because if I remember correctly, Wendy enchanted Erza so she could move faster. Again this is from the top of head so, I'm asking for a scan. I also need scans for the every other time, I asked for scan as well.

First to answer this.

Here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Acnologia literally was going to break out the sphere via physical strength even when suffering from crippling motion sickness.

Next

I literally proved you wrong. You simply can't accept the fact. It's not my problem

I've read and finished FT a year or two ago, so my knowledge on FT is limited. Which is why I asked on multiple occasions for a scan, which is something you refused to provide. I'm not trying to strawman, but if you think I'm strawmanning, let me ask you for the third or 4th time. Can you provide me a scan? Most of the claims that I've done were from the top of my head. When I ask for a scan, it should be in your right to prove your a scan for your claim, which you've yet to do. The burden of proof is on you. Also why while were at it, can you provide a scan for Wendy enchanting Erza sword to be capable of harming Irene? Because if I remember correctly, Wendy enchanted Erza so she could move faster. Again this is from the top of head so, I'm asking for a scan. I also need scans for the every other time, I asked for scan as well

Finally,

Even if you read it a year ago these things are not easily forgotten. And I doubt it when I have seen you debate for black clover in another thread where you have literally no idea about anything for fairy tail a year ago.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lastly in the entire fight against Irene Wendy was enchanting erza. Hell it only thanks to Wendy enchanting dragon slayer magic into erza's sword that erza could harm Irene.

No Caption Provided
Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

First to answer this.

Here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Acnologia literally was going to break out the sphere via physical strength even when suffering from crippling motion sickness.

Next

I literally proved you wrong. You simply can't accept the fact. It's not my problem

So...Can I say that your Formatting is weird, I had trouble trying to put my argument in place. But anyways. As I said before like for the 6th time. The sphere was made out of Magic. He should been fully capable of breaking out of it. Regardless if he had motion sickness or not. I don't see how Motion sickness would affect his Magic resistance. Again I'm not saying that, it wouldn't affect his Magic power, which it would have. But his Magic resistance should be different from his Magic Power. Unless if it is reliant of his Magic power, then, he isn't resisting it but negating it. Which Means Again any BC character, with decent Hax, can blitz and One shot.

You didn't "prove me wrong" You again decided not respond to my last argument, which is just a straight up fallacy. It is also your problem because that means, you just unconsciously admitted to reiterating your argument.

I've read and finished FT a year or two ago, so my knowledge on FT is limited. Which is why I asked on multiple occasions for a scan, which is something you refused to provide. I'm not trying to strawman, but if you think I'm strawmanning, let me ask you for the third or 4th time. Can you provide me a scan? Most of the claims that I've done were from the top of my head. When I ask for a scan, it should be in your right to prove your a scan for your claim, which you've yet to do. The burden of proof is on you. Also why while were at it, can you provide a scan for Wendy enchanting Erza sword to be capable of harming Irene? Because if I remember correctly, Wendy enchanted Erza so she could move faster. Again this is from the top of head so, I'm asking for a scan. I also need scans for the every other time, I asked for scan as well

"Finally,

Even if you read it a year ago these things are not easily forgotten. And I doubt it when I have seen you debate for black clover in another thread where you have literally no idea about anything for fairy tail a year ago."

This only applies to you. Not me. I don't have a good memory. We are completely different when it comes to our ability to remember events.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lastly in the entire fight against Irene Wendy was enchanting erza. Hell it only thanks to Wendy enchanting dragon slayer magic into erza's sword that erza could harm Irene.

Ok. Idk why it took you so long to provide proof. I can concede to this argument.

No Caption Provided

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way you formatted it is just straight up weird ngl.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

The way you formatted it is just straight up weird ngl.

Dude already made it a habit, lol. Sorry for the late reply, kek.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morris's main power source doesn't even work on Acno, pretty clear who wins here

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers