• Morals off
Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Morningstar999

If August use the suicide attack, team 1 gets oneshotted. Team BC is faster, but Zeref can kill then with his Death Magic, and he is immortal. Irene probably just dies, but team FT wins due to Zeref mostly.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti-Magic prevent anyone on team 2 from using magic. On top of that, I'm pretty sure Zeref won't be able to regen from being sucked into a Black Hole. There's also the gravity crush option

Team 1 takes this

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami solos the verse

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Death8Dragon

@morningstar999 said:

If August use the suicide attack, team 1 gets oneshotted. Team BC is faster, but Zeref can kill then with his Death Magic, and he is immortal. Irene probably just dies, but team FT wins due to Zeref mostly.

If August use the suicide attack, team 1 gets oneshotted.

He gets blitz and one-shotted before he thinks of doing that

Team BC is faster, but Zeref can kill then with his Death Magic,

Asta's anti-magic can cancel the death magic from working and there's also the fact Asta can give his allies anti-magic as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Asta can give his teammates anti magic so if the death magic touches them it won't kill them.

and he is immortal

I mean Dante is Immortal as well so there's nothing special about that

No Caption Provided

He can't age or die or deteriorate

And there's nothing stopping Dante from holding Zeref down with gravity

Irene probably just dies,

Your words, not mine

but team FT wins due to Zeref mostly.

No, if the BC team can't kill him Dante just holds him down with gravity immobilizing him and the other guys deal with Irene and August.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

August copies their magic and one shots. Zeref time stops and death wave gg. Irene enchants them and turn them into rats

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: They get blitzed before they even try to do anything

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Morningstar999
Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lilgodperv

@morningstar999: there are so many things Wrong with his post.

August can slow down time to the point where everything moves at a snail's pace so forget about blitzing him. He can copy every magic meaning he will copy their magic and use it against them meaning he can also copy his enemies anti magic.

He can use crush and disassembly Which ignores durability. He can use reflector to reflect attacks. He can listen to what people are thinking.

Irene can enchant them and turn thrm into rats or something or she can summon meteors.

Zeref can stop time and use death wave which can even affect immortal beings and can insta kill anyone.

And those gravity bullshit will be non effective as a weaker Natsu in base was easily able to move in increased gravity and overpower it and everyone on the team FT scales above base Natsu

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: The problem is that BC team is much faster...FT team has more raw power, but BC side is more haxed. If speed was equalized I would say that FT team stomps, but Asta can negate FT team's magic, Dante gravity magic is greater than Bluenote's by a lot, and how would August copy Asta's anti-magic? If BC team doesn't speedblitz and beat them, I guess FT team could win, but the speed difference is huge...

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: i doubt thry have answer to time stop or time slow down.

And zeref's death manipulation is curse based and we know that fairy Tail has multiple power sources like magic, curse and spiritual arts.

And you have to show us how Dante's gravity magic is superior to Bluenote

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irene's dragon form beats Yuno, Asta, and Noelle with far better physicals. I still need to catch up to BC, but I heard that this verse isn't even FTL since apparently they got surprised by a character traveling or attacking at lightning speed, which is BoS FT level, otherwise fodder.

At worst FT stalemates because of Zeref's immortality.

TheGuildLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheGuildLove

August cannot copy their magic. Everything in BC comes from a book, a tool, an object. And that shit falls in the things August cannot copy.

I don't want to start a flame war but lightning magic in FT can be dodged withing 2 seconds as stated by Mavis.

I have heard FT cannot use magic power outside their worl due to Ethernano Particles and the fact that magic in FT is not natural thing due to Ethernano in the atmosphere. So what is the battle location? This turns into a mismatch if you don't put them in Earthland.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante sends a singularity their way.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

August cannot copy their magic. Everything in BC comes from a book, a tool, an object. And that shit falls in the things August cannot copy.

I don't want to start a flame war but lightning magic in FT can be dodged withing 2 seconds as stated by Mavis.

I have heard FT cannot use magic power outside their worl due to Ethernano Particles and the fact that magic in FT is not natural thing due to Ethernano in the atmosphere. So what is the battle location? This turns into a mismatch if you don't put them in Earthland.

You really added that lightning magic part as an edit just so you can troll more lmao

TheGuildLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheGuildLove

@dimitri1220: I mean you have thrown the same thing against BC.

Troll more? I'm just stating what the manga has clearly stated and shown.

Let's say if someone doesn't support FT you auto call him troll.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dimitri1220
EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: yes they do. Everyone knows how slow FT is compared to BC. No one is even Lightspeed in FT so them getting blitzed is unarguable

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: there are so many things Wrong with his post.

August can slow down time to the point where everything moves at a snail's pace so forget about blitzing him. He can copy every magic meaning he will copy their magic and use it against them meaning he can also copy his enemies anti magic.

And how he does that before getting blitzed to death? Also he can't copy Anti-Magic as it's not magic to begin with. Raia tried to copy Anti-Magic and failed, that won't be different with August

He can use crush and disassembly Which ignores durability. He can use reflector to reflect attacks. He can listen to what people are thinking.

Anti-Magic gg, Regeneration gg, speedblitz etc

Irene can enchant them and turn thrm into rats or something or she can summon meteors.

Again, too slow and there's Anti-Magic. Black Hole or Dimension Slash is enough to take her down. There's even Yuno's matter destruction if it's not enough

Zeref can stop time and use death wave which can even affect immortal beings and can insta kill anyone.

Anti-Magic.

Speedblitz too

And those gravity bullshit will be non effective as a weaker Natsu in base was easily able to move in increased gravity and overpower it and everyone on the team FT scales above base Natsu

Do you really think the gravity Natsu dealt with is remotely comparable to Dante's?

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Death8Dragon

@lilgodperv:

there are so many things Wrong with his post.

Ok

August can slow down time to the point where everything moves at a snail's pace so forget about blitzing him.

Cool you mean Slow Magic yeah it's an AOE magic spell that gives the caster the power to slow down anything in that area

Asta anti-magic can undo the effects of magic and can give his allies anti-magic as shown

No Caption Provided

He can copy every magic meaning he will copy their magic and use it against them meaning he can also copy his enemies anti magic.

Yeah no the only way you can use those magic spells is if you have that certain grimoire and August can't copy holder magic he even says this himself and LMAO the only way Asta can use anti-magic is with his sword and he has to hold them thus holder magic and August can't copy it.

Cool for crush magic they can just dodge the spell because everyone on the BC team has at least LS-FTL rection/combat speed also Yami was able to tag and react to someone who moves at the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

Asta anti-magic can deal with his reflectors since it only reflects magic, not anti-magic

Cool he can read their minds that's not stopping him getting blitz because from what I know no one from FT can react to people who move at FTL speed

Once again anti-magic erase the enchantment cast of them and they turn back into humans and the meteor gets destroyed

You mean that one time no name spell he uses only to talk to Natsu yeah has he ever use it in combat and it's also called Immobilization Magic so it might be possible for anti-magic to undo the time freeze

And BC team are FTL death wave is not tagging them and you need to post scans of death magic affecting an Immortal being

You trying to compare Blue note gravity magic to Dante gravity magic LMAO Blue note best attack was a small black hole that barely did anything look at Dante blackhole

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That happened in a couple of seconds also this

No Caption Provided

the gravity is so immense that the blackhole warps spacetime, enabling it to bend incoming attacks it actually bends Yami's dimension slash that cuts through spacetime actually what's stopping Dante from using the black hole on Zeref.

Avatar image for notthegodmadara
NotTheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BC team wins

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the trio solos. Zeref immortal, timestop, death magic, and far more powerful. Irene is Dragon which grants her resistance to magic, she could paste any of the team with just physical strength, she can turn them into chairs or rip out their spirits, mind or magic via enchantments or blow them to kingdom come. August slows down time and oneshot with Crash or just nuke them to oblivion with a flex.

None of the BC team has FTL travel speed therefore I'm seeing zero reason they can blitz. Two, Dante is not immortal in any capacity. He just has high regeneration, but he can die. Three, dimensional cutting has been a thing since BoS and Erza has overcome it lol.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:

Any of the trio solos.

Zeref immortal

So is Dante

timestop, death magic, and far more powerful.

Doesn't matter when he's too slow to react to his opponents. They also have Durability Negation so the AP difference is irrelevant

Irene is Dragon which grants her resistance to magic

Doesn't help her against Dimension Slash

she could paste any of the team with just physical strength, she can turn them into chairs or rip out their spirits, mind or magic via enchantments or blow them to kingdom come.

Yet again, all of this can only be done in a speed equalized scenario. Speed is unequal so she gets blitzed before she can even do one of the things you said

August slows down time and oneshot with Crash or just nuke them to oblivion with a flex.

Same as before

None of the BC team has FTL travel speed therefore I'm seeing zero reason they can blitz

Ok now what? Base Pre-Timeskip Asta can outrun Mereoleona who blitzed Lightspeed Raia. Current Devil Union Asta is vastly superior to that

Yami is comparable if not faster than Post-Timeskip Asta in Demon form.

Yuno is nearly non factor in this battle but he's still comparable to Asta

Noelle is non factor

Dante toyed with asta and is comparable to current Yami. He has Teleportation anyway.

Even if you still don't want to give them FTL travel speed, the distance between the 2 teams is 36 meters. Dimension Slash, Black Hole, and Causality Break are all relative to their attack speed, not their travel speed. So that won't

Two, Dante is not immortal in any capacity.

Not only it was repeatedly stated that the Dark Triad can't be finished off by the strongest character in the verse by conventional means, Dante himself said he can't die. Either you didn't read up to that point of the series or your going against the Author.

Three, dimensional cutting has been a thing since BoS and Erza has overcome it lol.

Prove that this is remotely comparable to Dimension Slash. Not that it will help again Singularity or Death thrust anyway

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr: No, he is not. He has shown nothing to say he can come back from full obliteration.

He is not since their travel speed is trash. Spacial magic has no effect on dragon's scales. Dragon are above any direct magic attack in their own verse. That verse has spacial, anti-magic, and dura ignoring hax within it. Yet Dragon's can only be harmed by DS magic. Since BC is a weaker verse than FT so I don't see why dragon scales wouldn't be a big factor in this fight.

Coolio that's been done and beat by BoS Erza.

Again their travel speed is not enough to say the can blitz from 36m away.

August would have enough time to do it. As again their travel speed leaves much to be desired and he only has to think to use his attacks.

And? Last I checked Demon Form Asta can't blitz across an entire battlefield. Except it is not since it was stated the fastest magic is Light magic by Julius.

Yami is the strongest in the verse? Secondly Yami couldn't kill him bcs he lack the AoE to completely obliterate Dante. Dante has no feats from coming back from nothing lol.

Dante, the guy who views himself as god like figure? He has not shown anything to say he is immortal and just has regenerative capabilities. He has to show that he cannot be killed even after complete obliteration, disintegration or vaporization to say he can reform from these attack and even then they have the hax to completely negate his regenerative abilities too.

I don't see how cutting through the dimensional field is any different between techniques. The most you can argue is that Yami has a bigger AoE for his slice, but the slice itself would carry the same weight since they both just cut through space lol. Erza also has shown the ability to cut space itself and negate magic with nakagami. Those attacks would have failed against Zeref and Irene by feats and August by hype lol.

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By EpsilonR

My post didn't send wtf? I don't have time to remake a proper one so:

No, he is not. He has shown nothing to say he can come back from full obliteration.

Coming back from full obliteration is a Regeneration feat not Immortality, know the difference. Regen can grant Immortality but that doesn't you're not immortal if you don't have regen, which Dante has anyway. In any case, the author said he was immortal so you're gonna have to deal with it

He is not since their travel speed is trash.

Lol, imagine a FT stan saying BC's speed is thrash.

Mereoleona blitzed a character explicitly stated to move at Lightspeed, do you have anything against that? If not FT verse gets blitzed, period.

Give me anything putting FT at Lightspeed then we can talk about speed

Spacial magic has no effect on dragon's scales. Dragon are above any direct magic attack in their own verse.

Keyword, "in their own verse". That's doesn't make them immune to every magical characters attacks all of a sudden

That verse has spacial, anti-magic, and dura ignoring hax within it. Yet Dragon's can only be harmed by DS magic. Since BC is a weaker verse than FT so I don't see why dragon scales wouldn't be a big factor in this fight.

BC Anti-Magic =/= FT Anti-Magic. And unless those dragons no sold literal black holes, we shouldn't assume that they would resist Dante's.

???????

They can blitz people that move at Lightspeed, Base Asta literally outran the attack of a character with at the very least FTL attack speed.

What about FT, what would put the verse at anything more than MHS?

August would have enough time to do it. As again their travel speed leaves much to be desired and he only has to think to use his attacks.

Again, give feats of FT being Lightspeed or don't say anything.

And? Last I checked Demon Form Asta can't blitz across an entire battlefield.

This has to be the stupidest argument I've ever seen...

Except it is not since it was stated the fastest magic is Light magic by Julius.

Guess what? Mereoleona, Yami, Zagred, Nozel, Asta (who doesn't even use magic btw), Yuno and even Gauche were all able to deal with that so-called "fastest magic". Even Patry himself said his Light Magic was Nowhere near Lumiere's level. Dark Light Magic is said to be far faster than Patry's light magic so that automatically makes this "fastest magic" statement out of question.

Then again, I still don't even see anything putting Fairy Tail at Sub-Rel in reaction speed.

Yami is the strongest in the verse?

And when did I say he was?

Secondly Yami couldn't kill him bcs he lack the AoE to completely obliterate Dante. Dante has no feats from coming back from nothing lol.

So Zeref has feats for coming back from nothingness? Share it with us then.

Dante, the guy who views himself as god like figure? He has not shown anything to say he is immortal and just has regenerative capabilities.

Yami said he was immortal as well. Doesn't help you, huh?

He has to show that he cannot be killed even after complete obliteration, disintegration or vaporization to say he can reform from these attack and even then they have the hax to completely negate his regenerative abilities too.

You do know that's there's different types of Immortality right?

I don't see how cutting through the dimensional field is any different between techniques. The most you can argue is that Yami has a bigger AoE for his slice, but the slice itself would carry the same weight since they both just cut through space lol. Erza also has shown the ability to cut space itself and negate magic with nakagami

Panels?

Those attacks would have failed against Zeref and Irene by feats and August by hype lol.

That's headcannon though

EpsilonR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either you send feats proving that put FT at Lightspeed or It's Speeds Blitz GG.

TheGuildLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: next time actually show a scan of lightning magic, not memory make magic 0.0

There you go, 2 seconds to dodge lightning magic from that distance. And during the first rounds of the GMG tournament those Fairy characters failed to dodge it

Now add that magic in Fairy Tail is not natural since they need Ethernano Particles present in the atmosphere in order to perform every single magic.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theguildlove: Nope, I said lightning magic, not memory make magic.

TheGuildLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Am I blind or you can't read? That magic IS lightning magic.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGuildLove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Truth hurts, huh? You got anime and manga panels with undeniable statements. Couldn't expect less from a troll.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How stupid do you have to be to use one panel that is an official scan and then a fan translated one right afterwards? You must be mad the official proves your point wrong, troll.

Avatar image for deactivated-600a15e9df946
deactivated-600a15e9df946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're literally using magic in Elentir.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theguildlove: oho miriotogata the infamous naruto troll who likes to gang up on a individual and call in the mods. Never knew the snitch would make an alt

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BC wins.

Asta hard counters Zeref and Dante can solo the rest because he's pretty much immortal with durability ignoring attacks

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragna777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theguildlove: man cant get replies right I'm new. Anyway it's pretty underhanded to twist things and use fan translation, which are wrong. @dimitri1220 is right Heres the official it says electric

No Caption Provided

Molt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: He's got like 7 alts or something. Kid's a scrub

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epsilonr said:

My post didn't send wtf? I don't have time to remake a proper one so:

No, he is not. He has shown nothing to say he can come back from full obliteration.

Coming back from full obliteration is a Regeneration feat not Immortality, know the difference. Regen can grant Immortality but that doesn't you're not immortal if you don't have regen, which Dante has anyway. In any case, the author said he was immortal so you're gonna have to deal with it

He is not since their travel speed is trash.

Lol, imagine a FT stan saying BC's speed is thrash.

Mereoleona blitzed a character explicitly stated to move at Lightspeed, do you have anything against that? If not FT verse gets blitzed, period.

Give me anything putting FT at Lightspeed then we can talk about speed

Spacial magic has no effect on dragon's scales. Dragon are above any direct magic attack in their own verse.

Keyword, "in their own verse". That's doesn't make them immune to every magical characters attacks all of a sudden

That verse has spacial, anti-magic, and dura ignoring hax within it. Yet Dragon's can only be harmed by DS magic. Since BC is a weaker verse than FT so I don't see why dragon scales wouldn't be a big factor in this fight.

BC Anti-Magic =/= FT Anti-Magic. And unless those dragons no sold literal black holes, we shouldn't assume that they would resist Dante's.

???????

They can blitz people that move at Lightspeed, Base Asta literally outran the attack of a character with at the very least FTL attack speed.

What about FT, what would put the verse at anything more than MHS?

Again, give feats of FT being Lightspeed or don't say anything.

And? Last I checked Demon Form Asta can't blitz across an entire battlefield.

This has to be the stupidest argument I've ever seen...

Except it is not since it was stated the fastest magic is Light magic by Julius.

Guess what? Mereoleona, Yami, Zagred, Nozel, Asta (who doesn't even use magic btw), Yuno and even Gauche were all able to deal with that so-called "fastest magic". Even Patry himself said his Light Magic was Nowhere near Lumiere's level. Dark Light Magic is said to be far faster than Patry's light magic so that automatically makes this "fastest magic" statement out of question.

Then again, I still don't even see anything putting Fairy Tail at Sub-Rel in reaction speed.

Yami is the strongest in the verse?

And when did I say he was?

Secondly Yami couldn't kill him bcs he lack the AoE to completely obliterate Dante. Dante has no feats from coming back from nothing lol.

So Zeref has feats for coming back from nothingness? Share it with us then.

Dante, the guy who views himself as god like figure? He has not shown anything to say he is immortal and just has regenerative capabilities.

Yami said he was immortal as well. Doesn't help you, huh?

He has to show that he cannot be killed even after complete obliteration, disintegration or vaporization to say he can reform from these attack and even then they have the hax to completely negate his regenerative abilities too.

You do know that's there's different types of Immortality right?

I don't see how cutting through the dimensional field is any different between techniques. The most you can argue is that Yami has a bigger AoE for his slice, but the slice itself would carry the same weight since they both just cut through space lol. Erza also has shown the ability to cut space itself and negate magic with nakagami

Panels?

Those attacks would have failed against Zeref and Irene by feats and August by hype lol.

That's headcannon though

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BOS gildarts was already light speed as he reacted to Omni directional light beams and crushed them instantly. Anyone above him scales way higher than him.

And Lol Natsu and gray are able to resists Memento Mori which turned their enemies to nothingness and zeref scales Above natsu and gray

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: @lilgodperv: Asta negates all magic, those count as magic.

So it won't work on Asta.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: nah some times ago he and his naruto pals hounded me and Woodward and snitched on us to the mods.

Ragna777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: julius was able to time stop asta. Also asta has been overpowered and unable to negate magic before while he was in black mode.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lilgodperv

@decaffeinated: That is NLF and as Ragna 777 mentioned he can't affect all magic

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Decaffeinated

@lilgodperv: @ragna777:

Julius was able to time stop Asta early in the series, before he befriended the anti magic demon and learned to negate AOE magic.

It's not a NLF he has anti magic hax , he stops magic. If it isn't magic he can't stop it, that's a limit.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Decaffeinated

@ragna777: Also in the scan of Asta getting "overpowered" it was because he wasn't trying to negate it. When he holds his blade like the with the flat facing the attack he trying reflect it.

Had Asta slashed the attack it would have negated it.