Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By thEonE34gG

@haxxxz said:

Baryon Naruto low diffs

Ironic and Funny how bleachtards are saying Naruto wank is cringe lmao

@ssjbatdan so now we are "bleach tards" for pointing out the truth literally everyone knows. got it

@theone34gg: I like how the face-palm interrupts the laughter, then you think of the statement again and the joke just becomes funnier.

LMAO

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theone34gg: lol did I point any of you being a bleach tard? lol

Truth? How about debating people over discord over your "TrUtHs", your truth has been horribly debunked over other platforms

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@theone34gg: lol did I point any of you being a bleach tard? lol

Truth? How about debating people over discord over your "TrUtHs", your truth has been horribly debunked over other platforms

Discord? What is this?

Honestly if you can't see the Naruto wank on this site I don't know what you will see

Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

Baryon Naruto low diffs

Ironic and Funny how bleachtards are saying Naruto wank is cringe lmao

@ssjbatdan so now we are "bleach tards" for pointing out the truth literally everyone knows. got it

@ssjbatdan said:

@theone34gg: I like how the face-palm interrupts the laughter, then you think of the statement again and the joke just becomes funnier.

LMAO

Yesterday someone made a thread: which is worse, downplayers or wankers?

Most people were saying downplayers, so I posed the question:

Which is funnier, hill level Ichigo or solar system level Shikamaru?

It's hard to hold back the laughter.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: solar system level Shikamaru oh no. oh heeeeeeeellll no lol

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theone34gg: lol then you don't know what wank is and I believe you'll get seizure if you knew about it.

Ok let me give you an example, People scale fuckin Naruto to Universal and even higher lmao( it's called a meta) with insanely mftl speeds, fuckin fodder fairy tail is scaled at Uni+ to Low Multiversal lmfao, bleach is scaled to Multiversal and infinite/inaccessible speed 🤦‍♂️

These all are enough to give anyone a cancer lmao, this is called Wank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@theone34gg: lol then you don't know what wank is and I believe you'll get seizure if you knew about it.

Ok let me give you an example, People scale fuckin Naruto to Universal and even higher lmao( it's called a meta) with insanely mftl speeds, fuckin fodder fairy tail is scaled at Uni+ to Low Multiversal lmfao, bleach is scaled to Multiversal and infinite/inaccessible speed 🤦‍♂️

Just because something is wankier than your wank don't mean your wank ain't wank.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Haxxxz

@ssjbatdan: k wankhead

Either way I don't believe in all that solar system level shikamaru shit

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

Just because something is wankier than your wank don't mean your wank ain't wank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@ssjbatdan: k wankhead

Either way I don't believe in all that solar system level shikamaru shit

lol, what?

Yeah, but you think Naruto is, right?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Haxxxz

@ssjbatdan: yeah and I also think Ichigo is at that level

So am I wrong now? Oh and let's not forget 4D aizen who can beat beerus lmfao, I'm wondering who brought that up.............. Oh wait.... It was you 😂🤣

And how can we forget Aizen can beat God Sinbad and Eternity roflmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How did Bleach get included into this again?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

So am I wrong now? Oh and let's not forget 4D aizen who can beat beerus lmfao, I'm wondering who brought that up.............. Oh wait.... It was you 😂🤣

Y'all misconstrue what I was saying. I was saying Aizen has 4D existence in a similar vein to Dash, which I said over and over. And I NEVER said he could beat Beerus, so now you're just flat-out lying.

And yes, you are wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Salt.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

@ssjbatdan: then good

Basically, I think Aizen's immortality is "true" immortality. Guy just can't die by anything less than 4D erasure.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Haxxxz

@ssjbatdan: agreed 👍

I've seen people using that argument and say fuckin Universal Aizen and those who scake to it and stronger are also universal lol, completely taking stuff out of context and this one can already have a different interpretation

But yeah I agree with you on it requiring 4D level erasure and not the Automatic Universal tier guarantee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz said:

I've seen people using that argument and say fuckin Universal Aizen and those who scake to it and stronger are also universal lol, completely taking stuff out of context and this one can already have a different interpretation

But yeah I agree with you on it requiring 4D level erasure and not the Automatic Universal tier guarantee

I never once said he was 4D in any way other than existence. I made that clear over and over. However, I've downgraded it further to only his immortality. I changed my thoughts on what him not being seen unless he allowed it meant. It's quite interesting that trash tier Shinigami can see normal Yama and Aizen, but Yama couldn't even see evolved Aizen. This means the gap between Aizen and Yama in spiritual pressure was similar to the gap between a trash Shinigami and a normal human. It's a barrier that simply can't be broken without spiritual pressure. So, Aizen's spiritual pressure must have been a completely new form and level.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Saxz  Online

"Just because something is wankier than your wank don't mean your wank ain't wank"

Lol this should be on a T-shirt

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Saxz  Online

Since when were you under the impression, that a discussion about Naruto isn't related to bleach or vice versa.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Saxz  Online

@haxxxz said:

Y'all misconstrue what I was saying. I was saying Aizen has 4D existence in a similar vein to Dash, which I said over and over. And I NEVER said he could beat Beerus, so now you're just flat-out lying.

And yes, you are wrong.

4-D existence. Lol you guys are on a roll.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: Yes, but just how badly does Baryon Mode wreck Kaguya? And how badly would Baryon Mode wreck Aizen?

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate or Kaguya wins evetually. How can Naruto kill her solo?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#226  Edited By owie  Moderator

@haxxxz: warning: no "-tard" language.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

Find it funny how plp say sasuke and naruto blitzed madara but when someone says kaguya one shot isshiki they make all the excuses in the world.. Being off guard doesn't lower your durability.

That is true. People will then try to use DBS where Goku was shown, and stated to have lowered down to his base to argue they point of being off guard. I'm like it never stated or Implied Isshiki lowered his durability.

They still can't come up with any logical reason why Isshiki was low on chakra if they didn't fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@undre said:

Find it funny how plp say sasuke and naruto blitzed madara but when someone says kaguya one shot isshiki they make all the excuses in the world.. Being off guard doesn't lower your durability.

That is true. People will then try to use DBS where Goku was shown, and stated to have lowered down to his base to argue they point of being off guard. I'm like it never stated or Implied Isshiki lowered his durability.

They still can't come up with any logical reason why Isshiki was low on chakra if they didn't fight.

Did he use all his chakra to survive?

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realyellaninja: his lava was weaker than real lava naruto and sasuke were gonna die from real lava in kaguyas dimension. They got frozen by regular ice and help down by gravity. Same gravity sakura and kakashi could with stand

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@undre said:

Unknown, all we know is she betrayed him, he was caught off guard and left on the verge of death with low chakra.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@mygod000 said:
@undre said:

Unknown, all we know is she betrayed him, he was caught off guard and left on the verge of death with low chakra.

But that is still a reasonable conclusion if he has jutsu that'd keep him alive like that.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz:

@haxxxz said:

No one taking anything out of context the author made it clear he was 4D. Stating hes on a higher dimension. And this is consistent cuz the whole point of him evolving is to be soul king. And you need that kind of power to sustain all the dimensions.

The databooks says hes a 4D existence multiple times.

Aizen slaps beerus on his worse day. He can not kill aizen cuz hes immortal and beerus says haki can't kill immortals. Has reactive evolution,ks,probability manipulation and reality warping. Existence eraser is at least multi+ to 5D

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@saxz:

@haxxxz said:

No one taking anything out of context the author made it clear he was 4D. Stating hes on a higher dimension. And this is consistent cuz the whole point of him evolving is to be soul king. And you need that kind of power to sustain all the dimensions.

The databooks says hes a 4D existence multiple times.

Aizen slaps beerus on his worse day. He can not kill aizen cuz hes immortal and beerus says haki can't kill immortals. Has reactive evolution,ks,probability manipulation and reality warping. Existence eraser is at least multi+ to 5D

Well, that's manga Beerus. Anime Beerus should have no issue. And immortality works differently in DBZ than in other fictions. If Aizen truly is all-around 4D in existence, then manga Beerus would not be able to, but anime Beerus could. Still, Aizen wouldn't be able to kill Beerus, and I wouldn't want to CaV for Beerus anyhow.

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Kaguya has explicitly been stated to be able to steal Chakra. Maybe she almost fully drained him in her betrayal, leaving him basically unable to fight back and on death's door.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Kaguya has explicitly been stated to be able to steal Chakra. Maybe she almost fully drained him in her betrayal, leaving him basically unable to fight back and on death's door.

Can she do that just by touching them? How exactly does she do it?

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Also, what do you mean by existence erasure is multi+ to 5D? Multi+ what? I'm just confused because you're using two examples here.

Also, Hakai does existence erase via hax, but it is also dependent on the user's AP vs the victim's strength.

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: She can absorb chakra as one of her base abilities. During the fight against Naruto and Sasuke, she was determined to steal their Chakra from them for some time (impressive that Zetsu would consider Naruto's chakra "a lot" even when talking to Kaguya). This would imply she has a method of stealing chakra much like Momoshiki. Even the base Rinnegan has the ability to steal chakra upon touch with the Petra path. It would make perfect sense for them to be able to steal it on contact as long as there isn't much resistance.

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: I'm just hypothesizing from the facts we're given. I never said my theory was true.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: She can absorb chakra as one of her base abilities. During the fight against Naruto and Sasuke, she was determined to steal their Chakra from them for some time (impressive that Zetsu would consider Naruto's chakra "a lot" even when talking to Kaguya). This would imply she has a method of stealing chakra much like Momoshiki. Even the base Rinnegan has the ability to steal chakra upon touch with the Petra path. It would make perfect sense for them to be able to steal it on contact as long as there isn't much resistance.

If she could just do it...why didn't she? She literally snuck up on Naruto and Sasuke, turned them, and grabbed their chins. There must be conditions to be met.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Haxxxz

@undre: lmfao spare me your bullshit stupid wank

Any form of beerus one taps destroys the bleach verse any day 😂

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Haxxxz

@undre: not gonna argue an already established fact. Beerus one taps the bleach verse, just because your fanwank doesn't acknowledge a basic knowledge, I'm not responsible for it.

Anyway you ask an dbs debater to debate on this, I don't scale db

Even PSK gets oneshotted by BOS SSG goku

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Muh muh Bayron mode Naruto and Kaguya stomp Atanti-ql-Paneu avatar and true form muh muh Naruto wank is annoying.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

@haxxxz: warning: no "-tard" language.

Hey can you delete post #225 pls

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 takenstew22  Moderator  Online

Did owie just miss Ta Er's porn that was right above him?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 takenstew22  Moderator  Online
Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers