Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@killhiei said:

@ssjbatdan: I wouldn’t say Sakura “hurt” her she was countered after trying to escape

Naruto pressuring

https://pepshaoreviews.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/screen-shot-2014-06-12-at-10-34-42-am.png

Madara at that time according to his words at least yes, but he was probably around Multi Planet

Sakura definitely hurt her.

They literally say the Juubi only has planetary chakra and the picture of it looks even smaller than the planet in comparison. This makes no sense.

Naruto wasn't "pressuring" her until she used up a bunch of her chakra screwing around, and she started the fight not at 100%. We don't even know when she created the dimension. And a planet of chakra was going to allow her to destroy a dimension?

killhiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Regardless if Sakura hurt her or not it’s silly to assume she was remotely close to Naruto and Sasuke in terms of power so if you believe she hurt her than that just prove my point that the combined power of Naruto and Sasuke wasn’t far off, also Naruto wasn’t at 100%

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killhiei said:

@ssjbatdan: Regardless if Sakura hurt her or not it’s silly to assume she was remotely close to Naruto and Sasuke in terms of power so if you believe she hurt her than that just prove my point that the combined power of Naruto and Sasuke wasn’t far off, also Naruto wasn’t at 100%

How does that prove your point? It just means Kaguya weakened herself from screwing around too much. It does not mean Naruto scales to her true power.

killhiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Kaguya created chakra, Naruto wasn’t 100% so how could she have run out before him, she got outplayed that’s it, they didn’t really defeat her entirely they sealed her.

killhiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: @ssjbatdan: Kaguya created chakra, Naruto wasn’t 100% so how could she have run out before him, she got outplayed that’s it, they didn’t really defeat her entirely they sealed her also I’m not saying Naruto scaled to her true power but Naruto and Sasuke combined however did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killhiei said:

@ssjbatdan: Kaguya created chakra, Naruto wasn’t 100% so how could she have run out before him, she got outplayed that’s it, they didn’t really defeat her entirely they sealed her.

She wasn't 100% either. There's nothing suggesting he even came close to her full power. When she first appeared she wasn't 100% and was utterly toying with them. Then she teleports around, creates an ETSO, and is still far serperior. It takes the joint effort of all of Team 7 to stun her long enough to seal her.

killhiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By killhiei

@ssjbatdan: you’re not explaining how Kaguya she who created chakra ran out before Naruto who had fought about 11 fights beforehand, not to mention NS were more in a bind than she and honestly NS caught her in the seal way earlier if it wasn’t for the ice biome ass pull and separation of them, they had her pegged for the beginning once they knew what they had to do.. she really only had them pegged with the gravity + ash bone combo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killhiei said:

@ssjbatdan: you’re not explaining how Kaguya she who created chakra ran out before Naruto who had fought about 11 fights beforehand.

What? Naruto recovers chakra and stamina insane fast and received a huge amp to his chakra from the SoSP. It's likely he was completely refreshed.

killhiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By killhiei

@ssjbatdan: again she created chakra she should have more than the earth and tailed beast combined and I doubt he was completely refreshed he was spamming bijuu beforehand

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill said:

Kaguya stomps low diff. Next.

How does kaguya stomp low dif? Can you explain? When naruto and sasuke as teens both managed to land several hits on kaguya? When kaguya couldn't one shot sasukes perfect susanoo? Jigen at 10 percent was able to one shot sasukes perfect susanoo?

Honestly i feel like this site just hates boruto.

You're ignoring context here. Naruto and sasuke could only touch her by Tricking her.

No Caption Provided

that was the only time they actually land hits on here by tricking and the narrative also implies that.

No Caption Provided

Kaguya one shotted Sasuke PS. You must have been reading a different manga a fan made one or something if you thinking that.

Sasuke never could touch her, he tried several time and failed. The only time he touched her was when they sealed her.

Regardless, Kaguya defeated Prime Isshiki in combat so she is plenty fast enough. Kaguya low diff Naruto Casually.

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've said this before, Naruto's superior physical stats still give him no answer for Kaguya's Hax. Several of her techniques like Infinite Tsukuyomi, Ash Bones, Dimension dump and Expansive Truth Seeking Orb are one-shots.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't kaguya immortal?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MyGod000

LMFAO when people think Naruto Adult Naruto with a mere small stat boost to his strength is going to win against People who are immortal.

No Caption Provided

I know the Adult Naruto Wankers are crying themselves to sleep knowing that.....Madara and Kaguya Still one shots Naruto casually, he has no counter for Hax like I.T let alone the other attack she can use to just one shot Dimensions.

RealYellaNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By RealYellaNinja

Naruto outpowers her physically and speed wise but he doesn’t have the ability to kill a immortal And would end up getting weaker and dying since kaguya lifespan is probably limitless with divine tree absorbed

This is essentially like a guy beating up a sumo wrestler with face shots and kicks till he gets tired and then the not so tired sumo knocks him out

Kaguya wins

RealYellaNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: i think Naruto in baryon mode would be too fast for her to land a hit but I agree she would beat this Naruto in the end

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: i think Naruto in baryon mode would be too fast for her to land a hit but I agree she would beat this Naruto in the end

Nope Kaguya was able to defeat Prime Isshiki, not the weaker one that Naruto and Sasuke were getting casually stomped by.

RealYellaNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RealYellaNinja

@mygod000 said:
@realyellaninja said:

Nope Kaguya was able to defeat Prime Isshiki, not the weaker one that Naruto and Sasuke were getting casually stomped by.

Going into this I’m already agreeing Kaguya wins but catching Isshiki off guard does not make prime kaguya faster.

Ice Dimension Kaguya was slower than Teen Six Paths Sage Mode. And Isshiki blitzed faster version of Naruto before Isshiki was revived in Jigen body. So yeah Isshiki should be faster than 4th war Kaguya and baryon mode before the power drop is faster than Isshiki and 4th war Kaguya

Avatar image for anewcomicvineus
ANewComicvineUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

LMFAO when people think Naruto Adult Naruto with a mere small stat boost to his strength is going to win against People who are immortal.

No Caption Provided

I know the Adult Naruto Wankers are crying themselves to sleep knowing that.....Madara and Kaguya Still one shots Naruto casually, he has no counter for Hax like I.T let alone the other attack she can use to just one shot Dimensions.

wtf lol.

naruto blitzes madara in less then a second and madara dies horrendously.

also how is it a small stat boost? Naruto was going from getting fodderized by a 10 percent isshiki, to outright beating 100 percent isshiki lol.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@realyellaninja said:

Going into this I’m already agreeing Kaguya wins but catching Isshiki off guard does not make prime kaguya faster.

Ice Dimension Kaguya was slower than Teen Six Paths Sage Mode. And Isshiki blitzed faster version of Naruto before Isshiki was revived in Jigen body. So yeah Isshiki should be faster than 4th war Kaguya and baryon mode before the power drop is faster than Isshiki and 4th war Kaguya

you can't be off guard while in combat. Isshiki caught Kojin Off guard and broke his body but that didn't make him low on Chakra or on the verge of death.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Off guard but no mention of him being low on chakra after being off guard. Naruto had Six paths Senjutsu in his fight with Kaguya, he no longer has that as an adult. He mixes senjutsu with his Rikudou chakra...which is no different than alive Rinnegan Madara combining Sage mode with his Rikudou chakra.

No Caption Provided

No he isn't faster, because we see he was unable to react to Kojin Frog while Kaguya was able to blitz Sasuke before he could even touch Her.

An attack from Sasuke which was inches from her face got easily Dodged while she was in a weakened.

While Kojin Frog was able to eat Kojin before Isshiki could stop it.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

No Caption Provided

wtf lol.

naruto blitzes madara in less then a second and madara dies horrendously.

also how is it a small stat boost? Naruto was going from getting fodderized by a 10 percent isshiki, to outright beating 100 percent isshiki lol.

He can't blitz Madara, He was unable to blitz Momoshiki who couldn't Blitz Gaara and Darui. Isshiki wasn't stated to be at 10%.

Isshiki was unable to blitz a Frog from Kojin. The KAguya that beat Isshiki was before she Ate the Fruit and Absorbed the Ten tails. so she was massively weaker than what she was in the war.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: It seems like Naruto almost did a soft reset with Boruto, similar to how JoJo operates, and the fans just don't get it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Kaguya.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto charging his chakra alone would make Kaguya piss her pants

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fight shows you the brainless people who have never learned how to read a story.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stopped Isshiki from becoming the god Otsutsuki by oneshotting him and stealing earth from him. Gg.

ANewComicvineUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stopped Isshiki from becoming the god Otsutsuki by oneshotting him and stealing earth from him. Gg.

bruh it was outright stated isshiki was caught off guard

ANewComicvineUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto still one shots

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dothetwist_ said:

bruh it was outright stated isshiki was caught off guard

It was stated Isshiki was low on chakra after that. So clearly they fought and Isshiki lost.

RealYellaNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By RealYellaNinja

@mygod000:

As I said before Kaguya catching Isshiki off guard does not make her stronger than him.

You don’t even know if they were battling or in combat this is your assumption.

Isshiki guard was down and was caught off guard by Kaguya. So Kaguya most likely backstabbed him when he didn’t know it was coming. This doesn’t make her stronger than him.

Black Zetsu Obito backstabbed 3 Eyes Rinnegan Juubidara who scales way higher than him. Does that mean BZ Obito is on Juubidara level ? Hell no. N big difference is even if you backstab Juubidara with a injury that’s could be fatal, it won’t be to Juubidara cus he has 10 tails absorbed + god tree absorbed so is immortal + has great regeneration where areas Isshiki n Momo are not immortal nor did they absorb the divine tree nor do they have the great regen that kaguya has after having god tree absorbed

Isshiki physically Out Stats kaguya

He was able to knock Hokage Naruto out of six paths sage mode Who has a half more of Kurama than teen, with a punch and not even in his full power form, when even Kaguya multi chakra fists spam couldn’t knock teen SPSM out of his form. And he blitzed both the adult duo at same time. N this is all without even using his full prime power in his true form when revived in Jigen body.

If Isshiki would’ve fought kaguya head up without her sneak attack, he would’ve folded her because she didn’t have the immortality cus she didn’t absorb the divine tree until she fought her sons

Also Kaguya isn’t as smart of a fighter as Isshiki. She literally uses planet swap multiple times in battle for terrain advantage even knowing it decreases her power by a lot. And heavily underestimates her oppenents

Immorality is the only thing that saves Kaguya against Isshiki

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Please sit down

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MyGod000

@realyellaninja said:

@mygod000:

As I said before Kaguya catching Isshiki off guard does not make her stronger than him.

You don’t even know if they were battling or in combat this is your assumption.

Isshiki guard was down and was caught off guard by Kaguya. So Kaguya most likely backstabbed him when he didn’t know it was coming. This doesn’t make her stronger than him.

Black Zetsu Obito backstabbed 3 Eyes Rinnegan Juubidara who scales way higher than him. Does that mean BZ Obito is on Juubidara level ? Hell no.

Isshiki physically Out Stats kaguya

He was able to knock Hokage Naruto out of six paths sage mode Who has a half more of Kurama than teen, with a punch and not even in his full power form, when even Kaguya multi chakra fists spam couldn’t knock teen SPSM out of his form. And he blitzed both the adult duo at same time. N this is all without even using his full prime power in his true form when revived in Jigen body.

Also Kaguya isn’t as smart of a fighter as Isshiki. She literally uses planet swap multiple times in battle for terrain advantage even knowing it decreases her power by a lot. And heavily underestimates her oppenents

Immorality is the only thing that saves Kaguya against Isshiki

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Please sit down

Like I asked you again...if they were not in combat

THEN WHY WAS ISSHIKI LOW ON CHARKA?

You can be off Guard even while in combat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^ as I just showed you two Examples of People being off guard while fighting. so No...you need to sit down since you're the one who is unable to prove a point here.

Edit: BZ Stuff against Madara was a plot Device, It never stated she back Stabbed Isshiki, all it stated was that she caught him off guard, and Like I just showed you.

You can Be Off guard even while in combat.

unless you're Asserting that it was Backstab then you need to prove, and so far you've not proven that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realyellaninja: You're ignoring that Kaguya was literally slapping Naruto and Sasuke around and could have killed them countless times, but didn't want to.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

KagUyA kiLlEd pRiMe iSsHiKi

RealYellaNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: As I said before you have no proof they were in combat and battling each other this is all assumption it was never stated they battled in a head up fight

Being off guard in non combat situations can do even more damage

Isshiki was backstabbed by a Fatal injury when he didn’t know it was coming

Chakra is connected to your life Span

A dying Isshiki who is injured would obviously be weaker In chakra as well

Come on this is basic stuff guys

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: As I said before you have no proof they were in combat and battling each other this is all assumption it was never stated they battled in a head up fight

The fact he was weakened and low on combat disproves that Kaguya simply Back Stabbed him you don't get low on chakra and on the verge of death from simply Back stabbing someone.

That is headcanon, where was it stated Being off guard in non combat situation can do even more damage?

No where was it stated the Attack was fatal, on that he was caught off guard from KAguya's Betrayal.

Madara wasn't on the verge of death when BZ stabbed him, he didn't even die because we see him after Kaguya defeat talking with Hashirama.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@realyellaninja said:

The fact he was weakened and low on combat disproves that Kaguya simply Back Stabbed him you don't get low on chakra and on the verge of death from simply Back stabbing someone.

That is headcanon, where was it stated Being off guard in non combat situation can do even more damage?

No where was it stated the Attack was fatal, on that he was caught off guard from KAguya's Betrayal.

Madara wasn't on the verge of death when BZ stabbed him, he didn't even die because we see him after Kaguya defeat talking with Hashirama.

Yeah, this argument is completely grasping at straws. That's like saying if we're shown someone standing over someone's body we're supposed to just assume they assassinated them and no fight happened at all. If he lost chakra, clearly a fight happened either before or after the backstab.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@realyellaninja said:

Yeah, this argument is completely grasping at straws. That's like saying if we're shown someone standing over someone's body we're supposed to just assume they assassinated them and no fight happened at all. If he lost chakra, clearly a fight happened either before or after the backstab.

All I'm saying is it was never stated Kaguya "sneak" attacked him. It was never stated Kaguya "Back stabbed" him. all what was said was that she caught him off guard, and Isshiki was low on chakra and on the verge of Death after that.

IIRC even in the recent chapter it stated OTsutsuki Vessel Momoshiki can heal wounds.

i just showed examples of people being off guard while in combat, Kojin doesn't even have a healing factor like Otsutsuki and not once was he on the verge of death or low on chakra even those his body was broken from being off guard by normal Stone.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It funny people will associate being off guard with "Sneak attacking" or "Back stabbing" when none of them were ever stated to have happened in the Kaguya vs Isshiki situation.

Then they trying to use Kaguya not wanting to kill Naruto or sasuke as an anti-feat to say she can't Kill Adult Naruto or sasuke. I.T one shots Naruto casually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@ssjbatdan said:
@mygod000 said:
@realyellaninja said:

All I'm saying is it was never stated Kaguya "sneak" attacked him. It was never stated Kaguya "Back stabbed" him. all what was said was that she caught him off guard, and Isshiki was low on chakra and on the verge of Death after that.

IIRC even in the recent chapter it stated OTsutsuki Vessel Momoshiki can heal wounds.

i just showed examples of people being off guard while in combat, Kojin doesn't even have a healing factor like Otsutsuki and not once was he on the verge of death or low on chakra even those his body was broken from being off guard by normal Stone.

Do you think I disagree with you? I'm saying you're right. Just because we don't see the fight doesn't mean it didn't happen. If he was low on chakra, that certainly implies a fight happened.

RealYellaNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realyellaninja: You're ignoring that Kaguya was literally slapping Naruto and Sasuke around and could have killed them countless times, but didn't want to.

Kaguya had every intention to overpower them and then drain their chakra

But she constantly underestimated their team work and strategy

Naruto was able to startle her she didn’t think he would have a technique like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She had to split them up they were far too unpredictable and she couldn’t just one shot them n steal their energy

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto reacted to the same thing but she couldn’t blitz teen SPSM

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto boil release overpowered Kaguya chakra fist claw

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In her main core world she states killing Naruto off would be losing a good deal of energy for her to absorb but BZ talked her into wanting to kill Naruto Cus if she continued to battle them at that rate she would lose too much energy herself cus her fighting style is switching planets for terrain advantage. Naruto power is relevant.

Naruto blitzes her in the same dimension above later and slices off her arm and damages her with super TBB Rasenshuriken. Had she not been immortal or had the ten tails regeneration she would’ve died here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Isshiki stomped and blitzed stronger and faster versions

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kaguya was never able to knock Naruto back into his base form

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By MyGod000

@ssjbatdan: I figured that out after i read what you said, but at the same time wanted to point out I wasn't being unreasonable pointing out the fallacy in they arguments.

Exactly, Him being Low on chakra no one in the Boruto fan Community can explain...every time I ask them they dodge that.

clearly they fought, at some point in the fight she caught him off guard and defeated him.

That far more logical and Reasonable then Assuming Isshiki just Randomly was low on chakra from a "back stab" Or "Sneak" attack...since they want to use BZ as an example it was never Stated Madara after he was back Stabbed that his chakra was lower or that he was on the verge of death. Naruto would have mentioned such a thing if it did happened. I'm pretty sure the Narrative would have mentioned it as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realyellaninja:Naruto was able to startle her... And then he used a gag attack on her out of desperation. And he's supposed to scale to her, how?

So, let's look at this objectively. Naruto can startle Kaguya. Kaguya kills Isshiki. Naruto defeats Isshiki.

=

Naruto is solar system level.

???

Avatar image for deactivated-6170d12762623
deactivated-6170d12762623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at universal+ Naruto.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What’s Naruto counter to I.T? Also they’re teen versions are stronger than the adult version,

Can adult Naruto even fly? What’s his counter to the acid dimension attacking him or his counter to ESTB?

Kaguya is still the supreme being in the verse keeping up with adult Naruto isn’t an impressive feat boro is relevant to Delta and she kept up with Adult Naruto the same boro that was struggling with children

RealYellaNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realyellaninja:Naruto was able to startle her... And then he used a gag attack on her out of desperation. And he's supposed to scale to her, how?

He made her bleed with that punch

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Overpowered her chakra fist

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sliced off her freakin arm 😭

No Caption Provided

So, let's look at this objectively. Naruto can startle Kaguya. Kaguya kills Isshiki. Naruto defeats Isshiki.

=

Naruto is solar system level.

???

Who the Hell said anything about solar system level ? Please do not strawman me. You bring up solar system level cus ? What Kaguya ? Are you saying Kaguya is solar system level ?

Teen six paths Sage mode is relevant in speed and overpowered ice planet Kaguya and Blitzed n sliced off core planet Kaguya arm and damaged her with super TBB Rasenshuriken

Isshiki can outright stomp and blitz a stronger and faster version than teen SPSM

Isshiki physicals and speed >> Kaguya’s

Kaguya immortality + great regen >> Isshiki

This is basic stuff dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realyellaninja: I'm really sick of this argument. You know damn well how many flaws are in it.

RealYellaNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realyellaninja: I'm really sick of this argument. You know damn well how many flaws are in it.

You tagged me tho man. If you’re sick of a argument why are you here ? Isn’t this to have fun ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:

You tagged me tho man. If you’re sick of a argument why are you here ? Isn’t this to have fun ?

It's not fun when you know damn well how flawed the other person's argument is and they know it too. I've seen and had this argument countless times. You all just go in circles ignoring the context, digress, sidetrack, and hope that steering it off hides that you've failed to address how it explains the level you claim the character to be at. It's exhausting.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

It funny people will associate being off guard with "Sneak attacking" or "Back stabbing" when none of them were ever stated to have happened in the Kaguya vs Isshiki situation.

Then they trying to use Kaguya not wanting to kill Naruto or sasuke as an anti-feat to say she can't Kill Adult Naruto or sasuke. I.T one shots Naruto casually.