#201 Posted by deadcool_XD (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadcool_xd said:

@saint_sophie said:

@deadcool_xd: Thanks..? I guess she did say it stung a little, but lightning won't affect her the same way bullets or piercing objects do.

Well, in that case, all bill has to do is pin her down lay the hammer on her so she cant get up and take her down.

No Caption Provided

this is quite literally one of the funniest ideas around. all the person in the bottom has to do is destroy the ground and get out through the ground....

The funny thing about that is if they break the ground the hammer will fall with them, hurting more.. wait that's not funny, that painful, no wonder loki looks so hurt in this picture, I always thought he was constipated from asguardian junk food.

#202 Edited by SpawnOfGod (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk said:

@saint_sophie: No she wasn't amped but the fireball wasn't intended to kill her either. It helps if you give context instead of just posting scans. Normally I'd read the comic but the last thing I want to do is ready anything by Perez.

so you finally admit you were wrong when you said she was amped and she wasnt. read the comics instead of just googling images please.

#203 Posted by GHoST2130 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

These physical strength feats mean almost nothing. Looking at either fighter, they are strong enough to hurt each other, any disparity in strength either way is not enough to effect the fight in any significant way. All that matter is if one punches the other will it cause significant damage, yes, that's really all that matters.

#204 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

She tanked a blast from a being with the power to destroy and restart creation in one move:

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/09-4.jpg

#205 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7058 posts) - - Show Bio

These physical strength feats mean almost nothing. Looking at either fighter, they are strong enough to hurt each other, any disparity in strength either way is not enough to effect the fight in any significant way. All that matter is if one punches the other will it cause significant damage, yes, that's really all that matters.

Pretty much.

#206 Edited by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@kjy: Wonder Woman has taken attacks from planet busters.

#207 Edited by SpawnOfGod (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

She tanked a blast from a being with the power to destroy and restart creation in one move:

No Caption Provided

#208 Posted by UberHulk (695 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: You made that claim before. You failed to prove it then and you have failed to prove it now. Post references.

@saint_sophie You were the one who said that she was amped.

I was wrong.

Eh, I posted the scan of her blocking the Olympian fireball because someone asked for it. It also seems to be a well-known bracelet feat so yeah. By the way:

The claim usually leaves out all the important bits, like the context i.e. she wasn't being attacked, she knew where the fireball was coming from, the fact that the other Amazonians (at the altar of Apollo somewhere below the rock) weren't hurt as the fireball was deflected, despite not being bestowed with powers like Wonder Woman as you can see in these better quality scans, which suggests the attack was precisely focused so he durability wasn't tested. Her bracelets have nothing to do with her own bodies durability. There are certain attacks she is unable to block, this wasn't the case here and that's a problem when facing someone who has above planetary level elemental control.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Oh and why won't you read anything by Perez?

He bores me. He's almost as bad as Grant Morrison.

#209 Posted by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk: I didn't fail at it. Zeus,Ares are planet busters. So are Nekron(the same guy that beat Spectre and Anti-Monitor into submission) and the god in the scan above comment 207.

#210 Posted by UberHulk (695 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawnofgod: Unlike you I have no problems admitting when I'm wrong and, unlike you, others have the knowledge to correct the (rare) mistakes I make now stop trying to ride on the coattails of others.

#211 Posted by SpawnOfGod (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk said:

@spawnofgod: Unlike you I have no problems admitting when I'm wrong and, unlike you, others have the knowledge to correct the (rare) mistakes I make now stop trying to ride on the coattails of others.

i havnt been wrong yet so i havnt had to admit it.

Dont make excuses. You were wrong again and thats fine. Everyone makes them. Some make them more often than others. You could avoid those mistakes by simply reading the scans that you google.

#212 Posted by Kjy (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

So? Do you have any scan or just biased words? Show scans of greater power than BRB, and i can change my mind, but i never saw her destroying planets!

#213 Edited by UberHulk (695 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong: She tanked a blast from a being with the power to destroy and restart creation in one move:

Well you're certainly consistent and misinterpreting scans "The instant HE DIES, I will be free. My wrath will be unstoppable and I will destroy all the gods."

@spawnofgod Bravo for attached the scan. Remember this?

read the comics instead of just goggling images please.

#214 Posted by SpawnOfGod (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@kjy said:

@agent41 said:

So? Do you have any scan or just biased words? Show scans of greater power than BRB, and i can change my mind, but i never saw her destroying planets!

ive posted a few scans of her taking blasts from planet+ busters

#215 Edited by Kjy (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawnofgod: So? Show scans of greater power than BRB!

#216 Posted by SpawnOfGod (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@kjy said:

@agent41 said:

So? Do you have any scan or just biased words?

You asked for scans of her taking attacks from planet busters. I gave them to you

#217 Posted by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@kjy said:

The fact that she has been shown withstanding full powered attacks from planet busters and enough power to hurt them proves she can contend with brb.

#218 Edited by UberHulk (695 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawnofgod: Wrong, twice in the space of a few minutes. Blocking an attack with her magic bracelets has nothing to do with her OWN durability, that's a feat for her bracelets not for her. The point is to try to counter the claim she has no defence against BRB planetary level powers, you have failed, she cannot block anything but a focused attack with her bracelets. The second attack wasn't from a planet buster, that should have been obvious from the scans had you read them.

@agent41 See above and are you going to keep making the baseless claim that DC Zeus and Ares are planet busters? Show them busting a planet or post references. The only people that have been shown to be planet busters and to have planet busting durability in this thread are BRB, who tanked a planet busting smash on his chest, no bracelets and no Stormbreaker to block. That is durability. Your defence of WW is going about as well as it did last time.

#219 Edited by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk: Ditto. Yopu do nothing for your case. Only lowballing. Zeus and Ares are planet busters and i showed you feats. Nekron beat Spectre and Anti-Monitor into submission. He is a planet buster too. But hey you are the guy who said WW is weak and that namor would beat her. Lowballing is your thing.

#220 Edited by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

WW not planet buster

Pre-new 52 superman was planet buster

It's should be superman vs thor or BRB,not wonder woman ,she isnt on that powerlevels....Destroy planet that just too much for her....

She best feat,moving earth,which need superman help her,since Pre-new 52 superman can moving earth by himself....

#221 Posted by Kjy (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@kjy said:

@agent41 said:

So? Do you have any scan or just biased words?

You asked for scans of her taking attacks from planet busters. I gave them to you

I said this "Show scans of greater power than BRB!"

@agent41 said:

@kjy said:

The fact that she has been shown withstanding full powered attacks from planet busters and enough power to hurt them proves she can contend with brb.

If you don't show scans of greater power than BRB, for me you don't have any argument! Just biased words!

Contend??? shouldn't you show scans to show that she can win?

#222 Posted by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: She took attacks from planet busters and Pre 52 Superman can't move earth by himself.

#223 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

Also,it;s not ww durability,just her bracelets,her body is vulnerable,a bullet could be kill her

Anyway,wonder woman is faster than BRB,BRB is much stronger/powerful than wonder woman

The battle would be depend on BRB can withstand ww attack Until he releases the mass energy which could be destroy planets to kill Wonder woman,or before that wonder woman beat BRB

#224 Posted by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: WW's body has taken attacks from planet busters.

#225 Posted by UberHulk (695 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: You didn't show planet busting feats. You showed feats. Moving Olympus doesn't make Zeus a planetbuster. DC Zeus is not Marvel Zeus. I know about Nekron, she tanked the attack with her bracelets. That is meaningless. Show her tanking planetary attacks on her person. You cannot. You've had weeks. You failed and the other battle was Iron Man & Namor v Wonder Woman. I said she doesn't take a 2 on 1 battle.

#226 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk: That is just part of the arc. May be you should actually read the comic before making accusations.

#227 Posted by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk: Zeus and Ares are planet busters and yes the feats i showed prove it. And yes she takes ironman and namor easily. She is far above them in all stats.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#228 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting reading these comments.

#229 Edited by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman moving earth by himself

No Caption Provided

#230 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

Slice thru the body of an Imperiex Probe:

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/lasso2-1.jpg

Beheads an immortal God:

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/WonderWomanV2005-19.jpg

Briefly captures and tosses Superboy Prime around:

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/scan0020.jpg

#231 Edited by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk: Ares can increase his size to the point which he can hold planets in his hands and crush them. I'm about to provide the scan.

#232 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

1,BRB destroy planets

Wonder woman not

2,BRB survive planet explosion

Wonder woman only withstand it with her bracelets,not her body

3.BRB as strong as thor,who can move earth by arm wresting

Wonder woman not as strong as superman,superman can move planet by himself,she need help to moving earth

4,BRB is much faster than speed of light

Wonder woman not

5,BRB was very skilled warriors even better than thor

Wonder woman ...maybe

BRB wins

#233 Posted by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: GL helped him. Pre 52 SM couldn't move the moon by himself(twice),couldn't move earth by himself and couldn't move spectre by himself.

#235 Posted by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: GL helped him. Pre 52 SM couldn't move the moon by himself(twice),couldn't move earth by himself and couldn't move spectre by himself.

Wonder Woman has been able to withstand planet busting attacks with her body.

#236 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: Superman move earth by himself,there isnt show GL move earth too

It's very clear superman move earth by himself,Superman have some low feats,but still Impressive,it's isnt like wonder woman cant lift Missile because too heavy

#237 Edited by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Please stop it. Superman has nothing to do with this debate. Please stop trolling Wonder Woman in order to make her look inferior to other powerhouses.

#238 Posted by micah007123 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio

1,BRB destroy planets

Wonder woman not

2,BRB survive planet explosion

Wonder woman only withstand it with her bracelets,not her body

3.BRB as strong as thor,who can move earth by arm wresting

Wonder woman not as strong as superman,superman can move planet by himself,she need help to moving earth

4,BRB is much faster than speed of light

Wonder woman not

5,BRB was very skilled warriors even better than thor

Wonder woman ...maybe

BRB wins

#239 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

She isnt at that level,she was powerhouses but nothing close to superman,thor,BRB,hulk,This is a common sense

@zhurong said:

@powerwoman: Please stop it. Superman has nothing to do with this debate. Please stop trolling Wonder Woman in order to make her look inferior to other powerhouses.

@agent41 said:

Wonder Woman has been able to withstand planet busting attacks with her body.

Scan it

#240 Posted by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@micah: WW is a better fighter. Much faster in combat and her body has been able to withstand planet busting attacks.

#241 Posted by Owie (7175 posts) - - Show Bio

Great to see such an involved debate on just the first day!

#242 Edited by agent41 (15564 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: WW has lifted a lot of things way heavier than missils with ease. Her body took attacks from Ares,Zeus,Nekron,etc all of them are planet busters.

#243 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

The Poll results is the main thing that counts so we need more supporters for Diana.

#244 Posted by Saint_Sophie (7263 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk: I disagree with you about Perez being boring, but I do agree with your view on Morrison, though it's somewhat of a mixed bag to me imo.

#245 Posted by jstndmnd (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Beta Ray Bill. My wife just explained that WW boobs are just too big and would get in the way. Can't argue with that.

#246 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

@powerwoman: WW has lifted a lot of things way heavier than missils with ease. Her body took attacks from Ares,Zeus,Nekron,etc all of them are planet busters.

BRB survive REAL planet explosion,Ares,Zeus never destroy planet

#247 Edited by BeaconofStrength (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: Quick question, I'm a bit confused. Has Diana taken an attack that actually blew up a planet, or has she taken hits from planet busters? There's a difference. If were using the latter, it's not nearly as impressive. Just wondering, thanks.

#248 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: Quick question, I'm a bit confused. Has Diana taken an attack that actually blew up a planet, or has she taken hits from planet busters? There's a difference. If were using the latter logic, it's not nearly as impressive. Just wondering, thanks.

" latter logic,"

:)

#249 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12487 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Yeah, it came out a bit weird so I edited it a bit.

#250 Posted by Owie (7175 posts) - - Show Bio

@serrure said:

@owie: i posted a link to a CaV where i am using BRB against Green Scar Hulk! its got allot of his feats and fights there

Pretty solid stuff. I had been doubtful when people were arguing that BRB was definitively more durable than WW, but I'm fairly convinced now.