@jashro44 said:

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

@lukehero said:

I'm not saying, but I'm just saying...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I won't take Batman's words seriously considering how meaningless his opinion is in that particular situation. If Clark was to move his body to the best of his abilities Bruce wouldn't even realize Clark moved. Now, he claims to be able to discern, evaluate and compare the movement speed of two individuals that can both move faster than the speed of light. It just doesn't make much sense.

According to the scans wonder woman says Clark has the advantage in raw speed and the reason she responds quicker is due to her muscle memory and training. So she can't move faster but due to her training she is responds quicker. Basically:

• Physical movement=superman
  • Reflexes=Superman
  • conscious reactions=superman (but wonder woman doesn't react consciously due to her muscle memory)

Thats how I interpret it. But I agree with what you said, batman isn't the best gauge.

WW HATERS!!! JK.

#103 Posted by Radx_Konkin75 (141 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a really good match. Voted too close to call.

#104 Edited by lagoonman (149 posts) - - Show Bio

too close to call

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
#105 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (4316 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

@lukehero said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I won't take Batman's words seriously considering how meaningless his opinion is in that particular situation. If Clark was to move his body to the best of his abilities Bruce wouldn't even realize Clark moved. Now, he claims to be able to discern, evaluate and compare the movement speed of two individuals that can both move faster than the speed of light. It just doesn't make much sense.

According to the scans wonder woman says Clark has the advantage in raw speed and the reason she responds quicker is due to her muscle memory and training. So she can't move faster but due to her training she is responds quicker. Basically:

• Physical movement=superman
  • Reflexes=Superman
  • conscious reactions=superman (but wonder woman doesn't react consciously due to her muscle memory)

Thats how I interpret it. But I agree with what you said, batman isn't the best gauge.

A valid interpretation however this is rendered meaningless if the opponent (Superman) is much quicker than you. Look at it this way. If a very skilled martial artist was to fight someone not on their skill level but that opponent has the slight edge in all categories of speed, Batmans's word would hold true. However, if that opponent is so much quicker that their moves are near impossible to totally comprehend, then muscle memory would mean little.

Feats support Superman being faster in every conceivable way to WW, and to such a degree that her muscle memory wouldn't be able to make up the difference imo

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#106 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
#107 Posted by unBREAKable_Fs4 (4316 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: I wouldn't be surprised if I get attacked by the WW fanboys/girls for what I said too lol

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
#108 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (12493 posts) - - Show Bio

TOO FRICKIN CLOSE TO CALL!!!!!

#109 Posted by FailSwitch (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Much bigger BRB fanboy, but he probably loses :[

#110 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

@failswitch: At least you have the balls to be honest. Much respect to you mate.

#111 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll back Beta Ray Bill, and before people think it's because I really like the character, it's not true, I like Diana more than Horse face.

Now as for the battle, I would have to go with Bill for a couple of reasons which I might add sway in his favour. One being that the fight is in character meaning they will fight how they usually do, and that is going to heavily side with Bill. If you know anything about Bill is that he utilizes almost everything he has in his battles, aside from Wonder Woman who occasionally does something she doesn't usually do. Bill is always using all his powers and abilities to win in-character, oppose to Diana who does so under certain circumstances.

Another advantage Bill has is range, and before everyone says "But Diana can throw her Tiara", she doesnt do that in-character like how Bill does in every single fight with Storm Breaker, and even if she did, Bill could easily deflect it and Diana's only range weapon is gone. Bill has plenty of range attacks ranging from energy blasts to lightning which can keep Diana steadily dodging and at bay. Although if they do strike be sure to know they pack a hell of a punch.

Also something else Diana will have trouble with is Bill's striking power. Strength wise, one could argue that Diana is close to Bill (who is Thor's level), but when it comes to striking he surpasses her. Diana's bracelets aren't like Captain America's Vibranium shield, sure they are high indestructible, but it doesn't stop the draw back of an attack like the shield does. I think we are all under the right idea that both Thor and Bill strike more harder than the man of steel himself due to they're respective hammers, so imagine an angry Bill striking Diana with powerful blows, she's going to get pushed back large distances , and eventually he'll get an opening and that's all he'll need to repeatedly smash her apart. Were talking about a being who blows up planets, and brags about it on the next day.

Finally Bill's durability Is going to be able to counter Diana's fighting skills and speed. Despite her being quite fast reaction wise, he's still capable of tagging her, and his strikes will do a lot more damage. She may land more hits due to those two advantages, but Bill is a huge damage soak. The guy literally if I remember correctly had 3-4 planets blow up on him directly (separate times). If you ask me, that's a solid durability consistently, and Diana is going to find it hard to put him down. He can literally take her blows, and then let out his own.

In the end Bill would have trouble with Diana obviously, but once he gets a drop on her powers, abilities, and fighting skills, he'll understand what needs to be done. Bill isn't Thor, he fights tactically often and will stay at bay if he finds it difficult fighting up close. Which he can then use lightning,

Energy blasts, and hammer throws to drop Diana, not that he can't do it up close with his superior striking force and durability.

In the end the Korbinite defeats the Amazon.

#112 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio
#113 Edited by kcvic (50 posts) - - Show Bio

After breaking maxwell lords neck would she be worry of picking up stormbreaker? BRB for the win all he has to do is teleport her into space...

#114 Edited by westy206 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawnofgod: I didn't mean that would be the win but it would give Bill enough time to repeatedly stamp on her head or tie up her hands. I'm sure that's one of Wonder woman's weaknesses isn't it? Being tied up by a man.

Also didn't Storms lightning hurt her so wouldn't Bills?

#115 Posted by Killerwasp (17222 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order: ^^

Beta Ray Bill approves. XD We honestly should do a Hammer bros CaV vs Supes and WW.

#116 Posted by Oni_Bane (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB, I feel like he is the more versatile of the two. I would like to see some scans for Wonder Woman though. People keep saying she is oh so skilled and oh so fast but haven't really show any scans. I saw two scans of her moving with some speed, but out of all of Pre-N52 WW showing if these are the only two, IMO I would chalk it up to PIS. Can I see some of WW's best skill feats?

#117 Posted by DarthManhunter (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

I think BFR is a possibility for Bill too. Although I'm not sure that its in character. Ill have to dig up some BRB appearances.

#118 Posted by EvilPenguin543 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

No matter the cahllenge, Wonder Women will continue fighting for our rights in her satin tights.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
#119 Edited by amazing_webhead (9689 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, so Diana won? Must've missed that post.

#120 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: For sure that would be awesome , and yes Bill's approval is everything !

#121 Edited by UberHulk (695 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB. Wonder Woman is skilled but BRB has taken more punishment than she's ever dished out. It would be like her fights with Doomsday.

BRB took a planet busting smash from Mjolnir on his chest. Thor and Beta Ray Bill are fighting on a planet. We first see the planet in Thor when he is travelling with his lover Valkyrie. The very same planet is destroyed six issues later. Thor smashes Mjolnir into Beta Ray Bill's chest and the impact destroys the planet. BRB is fine. Thor says "You yet cling to life monster? To what end?" Thor 461 & 468. BRB tanks a planet busting blast. WW doesn't hit that hard.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Wonder Woman can block focused attacks with her bracelets but not wide attacks. Orm's lightning KTFO. Justice League 16

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Orm's lightning v Stormbreaker? Like comparing a sparkler to a nuke. Here BRB engulfs an entire star in a storm. Annihilators 2

This is how big a star is.

http://www.quantrek.org/size_comparison/size_comparison.htm

Our sun is a middle aged average sized star that has been around for about 5 billion years.

http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/5-How-large-is-the-Sun-compared-to-Earth-

Compared to Earth, the Sun is enormous! It contains 99.86% of all of the mass of the entire Solar System. The Sun is 864,400 miles (1,391,000 kilometres) across. This is about 109 times the diameter of Earth. The Sun weighs about 333,000 times as much as Earth. It is so large that about 1,300,000 planet Earths can fit inside of it. Earth is about the size of an average sunspot!

WW has never faced someone like BRB before. Black Adam and Shazam's powers are an absolute joke compared to Stormbreaker. Here Thor tries to burn Surter. Thor 351

"Let me hammer burn with the might of a thousand suns", "As I whirl Mjolnir faster than the speed of thought till the very air around it ignites in blazing fury."

I doubt her heat resistance could cope with that.

Unless someone can show WW genuinely hits with above planet busting force i.e. smashing a planet to pieces she's boned.

#122 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

Voting's getting closer. Nice stuff thus far.

#123 Posted by chaos911 (4166 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by SpawnOfGod (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@westy206 said:

@spawnofgod: I didn't mean that would be the win but it would give Bill enough time to repeatedly stamp on her head or tie up her hands. I'm sure that's one of Wonder woman's weaknesses isn't it? Being tied up by a man.

Also didn't Storms lightning hurt her so wouldn't Bills?

So much wrong with this post.

He doesnt have the combat speed to fight her.

No, it hasnt been a weakness since like the 1960's.

Thats not canon and is voted on by fans...

#125 Posted by SpawnOfGod (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk said:

BRB. Wonder Woman is skilled but BRB has taken more punishment than she's ever dished out. It would be like her fights with Doomsday.

BRB took a planet busting smash from Mjolnir on his chest. Thor and Beta Ray Bill are fighting on a planet. We first see the planet in Thor when he is travelling with his lover Valkyrie. The very same planet is destroyed six issues later. Thor smashes Mjolnir into Beta Ray Bill's chest and the impact destroys the planet. BRB is fine. Thor says "You yet cling to life monster? To what end?" Thor 461 & 468. BRB tanks a planet busting blast. WW doesn't hit that hard.

Wonder Woman can block focused attacks with her bracelets but not wide attacks. Orm's lightning KTFO. Justice League 16

Orm's lightning v Stormbreaker? Like comparing a sparkler to a nuke. Here BRB engulfs an entire star in a storm. Annihilators 2

This is how big a star is.

http://www.quantrek.org/size_comparison/size_comparison.htm

Our sun is a middle aged average sized star that has been around for about 5 billion years.

http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/5-How-large-is-the-Sun-compared-to-Earth-

Compared to Earth, the Sun is enormous! It contains 99.86% of all of the mass of the entire Solar System. The Sun is 864,400 miles (1,391,000 kilometres) across. This is about 109 times the diameter of Earth. The Sun weighs about 333,000 times as much as Earth. It is so large that about 1,300,000 planet Earths can fit inside of it. Earth is about the size of an average sunspot!

WW has never faced someone like BRB before. Black Adam and Shazam's powers are an absolute joke compared to Stormbreaker. Here Thor tries to burn Surter. Thor 351

"Let me hammer burn with the might of a thousand suns", "As I whirl Mjolnir faster than the speed of thought till the very air around it ignites in blazing fury."

I doubt her heat resistance could cope with that.

Unless someone can show WW genuinely hits with above planet busting force i.e. smashing a planet to pieces she's boned.

Youre not even using the same wonder woman version the staff member made for this battle.

You are all over the place and are making so many assumptions that im not even sure where to begin debunking all your nonsense...

#126 Posted by NimaMindTricks (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

WW cuts his head off

#127 Posted by BRAX (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman puts it down for the Amazons..

#128 Posted by militaryMan (737 posts) - - Show Bio

WW with her cut everything sword.

#129 Posted by Killerwasp (17222 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order: They can't argue with the broship that the bill and thor share... no one can.... dare i say it? Not even the dynamic duo LOL!

#130 Edited by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: Bill is above all except Thor ! bow before Storm Breaker and it's wielder!

#131 Posted by Killerwasp (17222 posts) - - Show Bio

@New_World_Order: !!! and prepare yourself for a... beat down by the horse face! XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
#132 Edited by deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1 (16596 posts) - - Show Bio

WW.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#133 Edited by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What comic is that from?

#134 Posted by Blackice709 (1751 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh* biased ass ww fantards and their "she takes this because she's in jl" bs

#135 Posted by micah007123 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh* biased ass ww fantards and their "she takes this because she's in jl" bs

Annoying isn't it.

#136 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio
#137 Edited by UberHulk (695 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawnofgod: Talk is cheap. You couldn't debunk if you tried. She has one good strength feat. In terms of durability feats she cannot block attacks wider than the sphere of her body. He bracelets can only block focused attacks.

Here a complete jobber, Blue Ice, hurts her with lightning. Wonder Woman 154

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

In Wonder Woman 219 Superman flies her into the sun. She's gets scared up.

In Wonder Woman 221, two issues later, and bear in mind who good her healing is, she is still scared.

That's ONE sun, not the power of 1000 suns. Her Tiara is a non factor, she cut Superman because of his magic weakness. It's her New 52 sword that cuts at an atomic level. Her speed advantage? Doomsday isn't fast at all, he's a brawler. He thrashed her. Wonder Woman 111

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Wonder Woman 112. Champion saves her from death, a scientist helps her beat Doomsday by making him seize up.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

@militaryman: Her New 52 sword cuts at atomic level not her PC sword.

#138 Edited by Saint_Sophie (7263 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackice709: Donkey face got nothing on the goddess of war. :p

All those who oppose her get this:

A nice neck message
A nice neck message
Or a gift, a razor sharp tiara
Or a gift, a razor sharp tiara

#139 Posted by COBRAMORPH (1884 posts) - - Show Bio

IF Bill can fight Thor to a standstill in their first encounter ,without any enhancments, then he is equal to WW in fighting skill & ability. All of their pantheon's divine equipment would cancel each other out.

So i say Bill wins because of how usually the male is stronger than a female, & if WW were a regular human, Bill's race is stronger than a regular human.

#140 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk: Can't block attacks larger than the sphere of her body? Interesting, Guess I havre to look for that scan her blocking the combine power of the Greek pantheon.

#141 Edited by Saint_Sophie (7263 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong: I saw it posted on a lot of the older battle threads..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#142 Edited by DarthVxder (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

WW is faster, a better fighter and has enough strength to put him down. She also has crazy stamina and respectable durability as a powerhouse.

Does she have her sword in this?

#143 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

IF Bill can fight Thor to a standstill in their first encounter ,without any enhancments, then he is equal to WW in fighting skill & ability. All of their pantheon's divine equipment would cancel each other out.

So i say Bill wins because of how usually the male is stronger than a female, & if WW were a regular human, Bill's race is stronger than a regular human.

That's some of the silliest logic I've ever seen on here. If WW lost her powers she'd be a regular Amazon whom are still far stronger than mortal men. Therefore your sexist logic doesn't have a place here.

#144 Posted by Kingant27 (16810 posts) - - Show Bio

Beta Ray Bill wins IMO, in a really good fight...

#145 Edited by Wolfrazer (15968 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_sophie: Those scans kinda annoy me....but it seems like there's context behind them? Judging from dialogue..maybe?

#146 Posted by UberHulk (695 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_sophie They almost certainly pre crisis therefore retconned.

#147 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_sophie: Thank you. I also didn't realize Wonder Woman had so many top-tier feats. Scroll down to fangirl101's post on this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/whats-the-best-feat-wonder-woman-has-ever-done-639478/

#148 Edited by deadcool_XD (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a good amount of explanations as to why Betta Ray Bill will beat Wonder Woman. But instead, I will only give one. Ray's Hammer = lightning. Wonder Woman's Costume = metal. metal + electricity= ouch. I use this excuse a lot for thor as well, but what is stopping them from placing the hammer on top of the person, than they can't move and are vulnerable, they did it in the Thor movie and they can do it in the betta ray bill battle.

No Caption Provided

#149 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk said:

@spawnofgod: Talk is cheap. You couldn't debunk if you tried. She has one good strength feat. In terms of durability feats she cannot block attacks wider than the sphere of her body. He bracelets can only block focused attacks.

Here a complete jobber, Blue Ice, hurts her with lightning. Wonder Woman 154

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

In Wonder Woman 219 Superman flies her into the sun. She's gets scared up.

In Wonder Woman 221, two issues later, and bear in mind who good her healing is, she is still scared.

That's ONE sun, not the power of 1000 suns. Her Tiara is a non factor, she cut Superman because of his magic weakness. It's her New 52 sword that cuts at an atomic level. Her speed advantage? Doomsday isn't fast at all, he's a brawler. He thrashed her. Wonder Woman 111

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Wonder Woman 112. Champion saves her from death, a scientist helps her beat Doomsday by making him seize up.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

@militaryman: Her New 52 sword cuts at atomic level not her PC sword.

I need to clean up a lot of this.

• Firstly Superman's ribs were still injured after fighting Wonder Woman (getting scans now)
  • Secondly your Doomsday scan is flawed. That's not even the real Doomsday, but a clone that was stronger than the original. The male scientist in those scans accidentally killed his son and tried to remake him using a computer. The child's subconsciousness was creating things out of nothing. It created a version of the Flash that Wonder Woman had to capture and then ended up creating this version of Doomsday and it kept getting stronger because the child kept increasing its power, which is why Hercules literally says "It's getting stronger with each step." and is further proven when the scientist even say that it is, which is why WW had to use the gauntlets of Atlas to increase her own strength 10x.
  • Finally her sword has always been able to cleave atoms this isn't something that's new to her New 52 character.
#150 Posted by ZhuRong (6728 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Check out fangirl101's post on this this thread http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/whats-the-best-feat-wonder-woman-has-ever-done-639478/