#651 Posted by GHoST2130 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman When did this take place? Wonder Woman's powers have fluctuated vastly before New 52

@linkjt Just yes well put. I think personally in pure physical strength She-Hulk could match Wonder Woman in a very high rage state put Diana is so much more than that so she still wins basically every time. In regards to Binary those powers, in my understanding, were a result of her connection to a very large source of energy, the white hole, and not a change in powers so all it really did was raise her base power level. It did not improve her skills or abilities and it actually did not make her any faster, since her abilities are energy based her flight seems more like she is projecting energy in order to fly, a propulsion system rather than her personal speed, so even though she can fly faster she cannot move or react faster, if that makes any sense. Not sure why I decided to add that just felt like I should anyway I agree.

#652 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6956 posts) - - Show Bio

You just posted a scan of Kyle Rayner moving the Earth by himself and then you have a picture of Hal Jordan whom is arguably one of if not the most powerful Green Lantern moving the Earth with Superman. If logic dictates that means that Hal could have done it by himself, but Superman couldn't have.

She's taken hits from people who can destroy planets such as Superman who destroyed a moon and she's been hit by people who are stronger than him such as Konvict.

You also seem to fail to realize that this battle takes place on Earth in a semi populated area, which means that BRB isn't going to be unleashing earthly devastating blows or effects. The OP was quite specific with this setting particularly for that reason.

#653 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost2130: This is Pre-52,she isnt moving earth at all

You just posted a scan of Kyle Rayner moving the Earth by himself and then you have a picture of Hal Jordan whom is arguably one of if not the most powerful Green Lantern moving the Earth with Superman. If logic dictates that means that Hal could have done it by himself, but Superman couldn't have.

She's taken hits from people who can destroy planets such as Superman who destroyed a moon and she's been hit by people who are stronger than him such as Konvict.

You also seem to fail to realize that this battle takes place on Earth in a semi populated area, which means that BRB isn't going to be unleashing earthly devastating blows or effects. The OP was quite specific with this setting particularly for that reason.

ABC logic isnt work,ww fans always use ABC logic just like DBZ fans,lol

Wonder woman feats basically can be said to be very mediocre,I dont why people talking about over 14 page,BRB wins

#654 Posted by linkjt (756 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: Pre 52 WW has been shown to be powerful enough to give Superma a fight. That is consistent. And her durability to blunt force and energy attacks is very high.

#655 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically ww fans last resort is wonder woman can fight superman so plaplaplapla...

Lol

#656 Posted by linkjt (756 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically ww fans last resort is wonder woman can fight superman so plaplaplapla...

Lol

Wonder Woman can fight Superman. It's been that way fo 7 decades. You don't get more consistent than that.

#657 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

Actually, judging from the fact that until last night BRB was ahead of WW in the poll by 3-4% it seems that WW fans last resort is to make a lot of alternate accounts to vote for her.

#658 Edited by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost2130: The problem, as someone else pointed out, is that Bill is unlikely to actually use a 'planet busting' attack when there are people around, he isn't Thanos after all.

Secondly, it is to me, a little silly to rate characters simply because of where they are fighting. Bill spends 95% of his time in deep space with alot of empty rocks that can be destroyed with no problem. Diana spends nearly all her time on Earth where she cant do stuff like that. That said, Superman has destroyed planets in the past, Diana is the closest thing to a physical equal he's ever had, so she should be as well.

Aside this, Superboy Prime didn't actually fight the prime Diana, and as far as I am concerned, Prime wasn't any more powerful than either of the two Supermen that fought him in Infinite Crisis, Prime was just not holding anything back... the same state of mind Superman was in during Sacrifice.

• This is a very specific version of wonderwoman also, she has feats above diana which is why I included her here. Also Thor's durability is WAY higher than Diana's she has nowhere near the amount of durability feats to go blow for blow with Thor.
  • Low showings? She doesn't have to speak to cast a spell and her magic lightning has stalemated Hals lantern ring, even if she gets tagged she's going to feel it. That's more than enough time to utter a spell to destroy WW.
  • Her reaction time < supes reaction time. I can guarantee you Diana without PIS would not survive a bloodlusted superman. I am also familiar how she hit zoom blindfolded it still does not change my opinion.
  • Phoenix has immortality and ressurection this is not only applicable to dark phoenix, she also has matter manipulation on a subatomic scale or cosmic flames that can consume literally anything she wants them to in no way does wonderwoman have a chance of beating phoenix.
  • Diana would get absolutely destroyed by Hela on fair ground especially if she had the twilight sword, in her realm she isn't losing by any means. Ares is highly overrated also he admitted on pannel that it took years of prep to confront highfather.
  • Planet busting AoE and she's done if you want to put it like that, she also has control over gravity which could hinder her speed.
  • They don't need toonforce, their all signifcantly faster and more durable than wonderwoman strength is debatable but I doubt it'd help here. They beat reality warper also, something AGAIN diana cannot replicate.

• A) No, this is just normal level Wonder Woman, who dont have these extra-powerful versions of her. B) Diana can go toe to toe with a Superman that thought she was Doomsday, and survive it. She can Hang with anything Thor can throw at her.
  • Diana shatters GL constructs as if they were glass, and Zatanna does need to either speak or write what she wants to happen, neither of which is going to be fast enough to counter Diana. And she can only do one spell at a time, she can't project lightning while at the same time chanting for a different spell.
  • Sacrifice says otherwise, without Diana holding back, she would murder Superman with ease.
  • Jean, the most powerful of all the Phoenix', has been killed by an alien space gun and some powder Magneto threw in her face... so much for her durability.
  • Yes, if Hela just happened to have one of the most powerful weapons ever created, way outranking Mjolnir, a weapon that shattered a galaxy in the making. For Highfather? No, Ares just let him focus all his time and energy on fighting Darkseid, leaving him blind to other threats.
  • Good luck slowing someone that moves so fast her momentum begins to reach towards infinity.
  • All they have is toonforce.
#659 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

Lol

Actually, judging from the fact that until last night BRB was ahead of WW in the poll by 3-4% it seems that WW fans last resort is to make a lot of alternate accounts to vote for her.

#660 Posted by TheBlackHood (594 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

Lol

Or people got onto the Comicvine Facebook and linked the fight in their Facebook feed so that their friends could come vote. ....Y'know.... Just hypothetically. But again, if people think that Deadpool can beat Deathstroke then anything is possible in the world of comics.

#661 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@asmodeus12345: She made hulk really really happy twice, that's the greatest non-evil feat I can think of.

#662 Posted by Wolverine008 (51027 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.

#663 Edited by GHoST2130 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Outside_85 If Bill takes the battle high above the city he can use some of his more devastating abilities, he and Thor have shown the ability to call down incredibly focused and still very powerful bolts of lightning, even limiting his use of his weather control abilities does not change his reaction time, durability, or strength, and they would both need to hold back in a city environment. Even if you take out the Planet-Busting feat he has still managed to harm Heralds of Galactus, who have been shown to be nearly invulnerable able to survive plunges into stars and Black holes. I do admit however the Superboy-prime thing is a reach, no one is quite sure how strong Kryptonian's are so that event can be interpreted many different ways. Also, i do not think Diana's fight with Superman comes down to durability I think its skill as well as her bracers, Diana can hurt and keep up with Superman and is leagues ahead of him as a fighter thus she beats Superman, though she is very durable I do not think she could just tank body blows from the Man of Steel's max strength. I do agree that Wonder Woman can hurt Bill, and Bill can hurt Wonder Woman, however there is more to it than that.

#664 Posted by chiq (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: You crazy.

Scarlet witch - Diana lolstomps.

Zantanna - LOLStomp

Cheetah - Already defeated.

Phoenix - Which?

Umar -Gets wrecked

Hela -Beaten by Hela

Ms.Marvel/Binary - Diana stomps

all of the power puff girls - Hahaa. Nope. Gets owned.

She-Hulk - Ok. This is roflstomp in Diana's favor.

invisible woman - What is she going to do? LOOL

Umar gets wrecked but WW is beaten by Hela? When did Hela become more powerful then Umar?

#665 Posted by BoringPerson (3744 posts) - - Show Bio

Patently false, Hal's constructs have always been worse than Kyle's. Kyle's have always been the most durable by a very large margin.

Thank you so much for recognizing that BRB is extremely hampered in this fight.

Outside_85 If Bill takes the battle high above the city he can use some of his more devastating abilities, he and Thor have shown the ability to call down incredibly focused and still very powerful bolts of lightning, even limiting his use of his weather control abilities does not change his reaction time, durability, or strength, and they would both need to hold back in a city environment. Even if you take out the Planet-Busting feat he has still managed to harm Heralds of Galactus, who have been shown to be nearly invulnerable able to survive plunges into stars and Black holes. I do admit however the Superboy-prime thing is a reach, no one is quite sure how strong Kryptonian's are so that event can be interpreted many different ways. Also, i do not think Diana's fight with Superman comes down to durability I think its skill as well as her bracers, Diana can hurt and keep up with Superman and is leagues ahead of him as a fighter thus she beats Superman, though she is very durable I do not think she could just tank body blows from the Man of Steel's max strength. I do agree that Wonder Woman can hurt Bill, and Bill can hurt Wonder Woman, however there is more to it than that.

In terms of flight, BRB has incredibly poor agility in terms of flight control without being pulled along by Stormbreaker and still couldn't fire shots in a rather large angle or use his storms...

#666 Edited by GHoST2130 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@boringperson Where is poor flight agility or an inability to shoot while flying come from. Both Beta ray Bill and Thor have to whirl and throw the hammer in order to start flying, however once flying, they really do not show a reliance on the hammer they often create storms and fire lightning perfectly fine while in the air in a variety of interesting angles. In fact, when Bill created that storm that blocked out the sun he was in flying, scans below. It would make sense that if you have to fly by throwing the hammer you are then limited in use of the hammer while flying, however this is magical flight that has never been shown or stated.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also even if that was true, and its not, Bill controls and emits the energy, he can bend and shape it at will all he really has to do is fire it he can mentally direct the blast.

#667 Edited by senglord (2773 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid: wonder woman pulled ahead Tuesday night.

#668 Edited by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@senglord said:

@randomsid: wonder woman pulled ahead Tuesday night.

I have been checking every night after I got home from work. When I left for work yesterday(wednesday) BRB was still ahead by 3%.

#669 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost2130: The fact is wonder woman never beat superman,even herself said that

#670 Edited by grinderkiller1 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm siding with Beta Ray the guy is strong beat someone like Thor to shame and being able to crack Galactus's armor and reacts in a milisecond that's somewhat fast enough to dodge Diana's attacks even if he get's hit by WW's attacks he endured 2 SINGULARITIES

#671 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio
#673 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins

By more fans

:)

#674 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: You're clearly here out of context, I never claimed they could beat diana though some of those could easily destroy her with little to no effort, I said these heroines have better feats than Diana. Either you can't comprehend correctly or you obviously havent seen my last post, I provided numerous scans to back my claims. But you have none. Your baseless argument has again proven nothing, she has yet to survive a planet busting attack Binary would obliterate her if she made contact to her body and you can't disprove it. You think that phoenix "maybe" beats wonder woman that in itself diminishes all credibility you thought you had here. Make a WW thread and I will embarrass you Im fairly certain I know more about Diana than you do, these polls end as a popularity contest based on no evidence at all anyways. BRB has feats above and beyond Diana could ever dream of accomplishing, if you think otherwise I suggest you prove it.

lol? Darkseid is a planet buster in New 52. And she has deflected the beam and blinded Darkseid. Anyway, you are the one who is out of context
mate. None of who you mentioned has anything to do with this thread.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
#675 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB....

in 5 mins for an actual post :D

#676 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio
#677 Posted by PabloSL (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway,BRB wins by feats and fact

WW wins by more fans

This exactly

#678 Edited by johnfrank120 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: I mean WW gets wrecked.

#679 Posted by PabloSL (1136 posts) - - Show Bio
#680 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins

By more fans

Do you ever get tired of trolling?

#681 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

WW wins

By more fans

No,I'm talking what is true,BRB feats is much better than wonder woman

#682 Edited by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

@powerwoman said:

WW wins

By more fans

You are talking troll, as usual.

#683 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

@outside_85 said:

@powerwoman said:

WW wins

By more fans

Not that time,The fact is BRB have much better feats than wonder woman,if you said wonder woman feats>BRB feats,,you are wonder woman fanboys

#684 Posted by r2datu (1232 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85 said:

@powerwoman said:

@outside_85 said:

@powerwoman said:

WW wins

By more fans

Not that time,The fact is BRB have much better feats than wonder woman,if you said wonder woman feats>BRB feats,,you are wonder woman fanboys

You literally have the most posts on the Wonder Woman forum of anyone by a significant margin. Over 1500 posts.

#685 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@r2datu said:
@powerwoman said:

@outside_85 said:

@powerwoman said:

@outside_85 said:

@powerwoman said:

WW wins

By more fans

You literally have the most posts on the Wonder Woman forum of anyone by a significant margin. Over 1500 posts.

1500 posts?Really?!wow

#686 Edited by r2datu (1232 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

Lol

It's gotten to the point where I'm actually confused, you keep using the term "ww fans" as if you aren't one, but you have dedicated SO much of your time to that character it's astonishing. You've posted significantly more about Wonder Woman than even the most die hard Wonder Woman fans on Comicvine and it's not even close. Why?

Don't think I'm trying to verbally accost you or anything with this question, I just find it fascinating from a psychological stand point why someone would dedicate SO much of their time to a character, far outstripping even the most obsessive and dedicated fans by a large margin.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
#687 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (12493 posts) - - Show Bio

675 COMMENTS....... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THis is the most comments I have seen on a CV article.

#688 Posted by BetaRaybdw (238 posts) - - Show Bio

In a crossover Comic WW actually lifted Thor's hammer so she is worthy. But, There would be no fight. They are two VERY GOOD good guys, honor and all that and they would recognize that in each other, Compare notes (and figure out all the trouble was caused by a team-up of Darkseid and Thanos), go kick some ass together and then it's pints of Mead all around. I do think Bill or Thor would be too much for her provided they hang on to their hammers. Sif vs WW would be the fight to see or perhaps Red Sonja.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#689 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
#690 Posted by DeathHero61 (18557 posts) - - Show Bio

@linkjt said:

@powerwoman said:

Lol

Wonder Woman can fight Superman. It's been that way fo 7 decades. You don't get more consistent than that.

This. Its not a last resort, its simply fact. Superman would whoop BRB and WW has beaten him or subdued him with pure skill.

#691 Posted by UberHulk (695 posts) - - Show Bio

@theblackhood Planet busting is a measure of strength and power. It's done to establish someone's level and it's a far more accurate reflection of power than using ABC logic such as xxx beat xxy xo xxy is < xxz. Hulk isn't a cosmic character, he's smashed a planet. If Marvel want to establish someone at the level of the big boys they have to smash, lift or tank a planet busting blast or have some sort of black hole feat. In the DCU they fought Superman. Since the New 52 they're moving towards the Marvel way of showing power with planet busting (Darkseid) and black hole (Superman) feats.

@agent41 Excuse after excuse. First it was Doomsday was more powerful than usual now it's she was weakened. There's no evidence for either and the Sacrifice scans are clear, she only turned the fight with her magic bracelets. I've shown two other fights in which she got thrashed by Superman.

WW won as many thought she would after some obvious spam voting as @randomsid@theblackhood suggested. Congratulations, welcome to X-Factor.

#692 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk: Hi,I just feel It doesn't seem fair somehow.wonder woman fans ultimate straw is Wonder Woman can fight Superman,So pla pla pla

They completely ignore BRB feats is Infinitely superior wonder woman herself feats,but because wonder woman can fight superman,.so she wins

See?only ABC logic,never don't use her own feats,it's just made thread become superman vs BRB(mean wonder woman on the superman level,so superman can destroy planet,wonder woman can do that too)

#693 Posted by r2datu (1232 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhulk: Hi,I just feel It doesn't seem fair somehow.wonder woman fans ultimate straw is Wonder Woman can fight Superman,So pla pla pla

They completely ignore BRB feats is Infinitely superior wonder woman herself feats,but because wonder woman can fight superman,.so she wins

See?only ABC logic,never don't use her own feats,it's just made thread become superman vs BRB(mean wonder woman on the superman level,so superman can destroy planet,wonder woman can do that too)

You keep referring to Wonder Woman fans as if you aren't one .... you literally post more about that character than any person on this board by a staggering margin ...

#694 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio

a Wonder Woman fan schooling Wonder Woman fans? Da fuq XD

#695 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

This was funny

#696 Posted by Taskofwar (600 posts) - - Show Bio

WW