The moderators are myself and ghostravge.
Create a Team
For the yet to be revealed scenario, we need you guys to create teams of four characters which will be later taken into account for a voting process to see which teams are going to participate in the Scenario of the Month. Each team will have four different characters with different roles as well as users arguing for each character, meaning teams will include four characters and four users, one for each character. The following criteria is the one people must follow in order to select a character that fits the limitations.
- This character will represent your team leader and the character that will create chemistry between your teammates. The physical limitations are that of a peak human like Captain America or Batman.This particular position has The Leader Perk for retaining one super power of your choosing (Moderators have the last word about it)
- : Self explanatory. This character will be your tank character, having physicals above the others and capable of withstanding damage with upgraded durability and/or regeneration factor. Physical limitations can't exceed Ultimate Captain America's with and without armor. Characters like Wolverine who have adamantium bones will have there adamantium taken away from them (this applies to other characters with "unbreakable" bones).
- You will require someone who specializes in technology in order to explore through the wilderness of the planet and for further still classified purposes. Physicals must be limited to peak human. Tech Expert Perk allows the character to possess one piece of non-consistent equipment as long as it does not break any limitations (Moderators have the last say on this)
- : You need someone who can track the location of objectives and possibly hide your team's tracks as well. Physicals cannot exceed Kraven the Hunter or a Predator.Trackers get the "Hunter's Gift" Perk, allowing them to have a specialized piece of equipment that protects them from acidic saliva and blood.
Rules & Structure
- After naming your characters, it is your duty to team up with another 3 users to create a team.
- No individual characters will be considered for participation.
- In order to officially represent a character users must be part of a team.
- After teams are created, a second thread will be posted with a voting session to determine which teams are going to participate in the scenario.
- Only a limit of 8 teams will be taken into account this thread, this means only the first 8 officially made teams will get accounted for the voting session.
- Users participating in teams can only debate for one character.
- No anime/manga characters allowed.
Let the games begin!
Special thanks to @ghostravage for doing pretty much all the work here!