Battle of the Week: Robin vs. Hit-Girl

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

@frozen: Who has Damian defeated by himself? I'm genuinely wondering since I'm not really interested in the character, and have read next to no issues involving him.

Damian has beaten Tim and has even beaten Red Hood Jason Todd.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@surfingthehighway said:

@frozen: Who has Damian defeated by himself? I'm genuinely wondering since I'm not really interested in the character, and have read next to no issues involving him.

Damian has beaten Tim and has even beaten Red Hood Jason Todd.

And he beat up Helena Wayne: Huntress of Earth 2.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#453 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@dark_stranger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Now, do you care to make a suggestion for one of Damian's future fights?

Might not been a reply to me or anything.

But I'd like to throw out a suggestion or two :D

Maybe for his next match ....

Damian vs. Taskmaster!

An if you do fights between characters of the same universe ..

Damian vs. Cassandra Cain!

If not then Damian vs. Shang Chi!

(Shang-Chi can use some loving once in a while :P)

I'm sorry but all of these people would wreck Damian.....

Maybe, maybe not.

But some other possibles that come to mind ...

Black Panther

Captain America

Elektra

Daredevil

Moon Knight

An I forgot to mention this one initially.

But since some people mentioned TMNT.

I figured Karai vs. Damian?

I always appreciate suggestions, but dude, Damian would have words with you if he knew you wanted to make him fight those characters! Taskmaster, Cassie, Shang Chi, T'Challa, Cap, Elektra, DD, and MK would walk all over Damian. He can make things amusing, but unless the rules are heavily stacked in his favor, he's in for a painful defeat. As for Karai... well, someone from TMNT is being considered ;)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#455  Edited By ComicStooge

@randomsid said:

I tell you what, all of you Damian Wayne supporters, take into account the setting and the gear available for this fight. Take into account the fact that Hit-Girl has been shown to run 70+ miles per hour, and able to reach those speeds almost instantly. Take into account that she effortlessly dodges bullets. Take into account that they start 150 feet apart. Now, tell me how Damian is even supposed to touch her. All he has is his batarangs and his grapple. The Batarangs fly much slower than a bullet. And the grapple would have to be reloaded or he would have to carry multiple of them to be able to use it more than once. She is so much faster than him in running that he could not close the distance on foot. How does he even touch her? She has all the gear she needs, from guns, to explosives, to flash bangs, to swords and knives. And she has even mentioned that her outfit is Kevlar down to her underwear. Explain how he even touches her. He would have to make it into a hand to hand fight, how does he do it?

About to head to work, but I'll check back when I get home to see if anyone has taken my challenge.

You do know his cowl is bulletproof to the point were he took two separate volleys of gunfire while fighting Heretic and didn't stop him, right?

She didn't run 70 miles per hour. She was under a train going 70 miles per hour, managed to grab the bottom of it and climb up. She ran on top of it, but that's about it. You can't seriously think she can run faster than Captain America.

You'd think if she ran 70 miles an hour she'd be able to blitz the group of thugs in front of her without getting embarrassed (she was also crying. Pffft, some heartless killer she turned out to be):

No Caption Provided

Yeah, she's a reaaaaaal bullet timer.

Damian beats her because he's more skilled, more agile, faster, stronger (able to chuck wolves around and hang Talons by their necks), more accurate with his projectile of choice (and likely guns too) and better at stealth. He's snuck into embassies before and assassinated Spook so fast that no one in the room (including Batman) saw him move.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@dark_stranger said:

@jashro44 said:

@dark_stranger said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Now, do you care to make a suggestion for one of Damian's future fights?

Might not been a reply to me or anything.

But I'd like to throw out a suggestion or two :D

Maybe for his next match ....

Damian vs. Taskmaster!

An if you do fights between characters of the same universe ..

Damian vs. Cassandra Cain!

If not then Damian vs. Shang Chi!

(Shang-Chi can use some loving once in a while :P)

I'm sorry but all of these people would wreck Damian.....

Maybe, maybe not.

But some other possibles that come to mind ...

Black Panther

Captain America

Elektra

Daredevil

Moon Knight

An I forgot to mention this one initially.

But since some people mentioned TMNT.

I figured Karai vs. Damian?

I always appreciate suggestions, but dude, Damian would have words with you if he knew you wanted to make him fight those characters! Taskmaster, Cassie, Shang Chi, T'Challa, Cap, Elektra, DD, and MK would walk all over Damian. He can make things amusing, but unless the rules are heavily stacked in his favor, he's in for a painful defeat. As for Karai... well, someone from TMNT is being considered ;)

Maybe someone like Kate Bishop? Or New 52 Arsenal maybe?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457  Edited By mickey-mouse

@comicstooge:

You do know his cowl is bulletproof to the point were he took two separate volleys of gunfire while fighting Heretic and didn't stop him, right?

She didn't run 70 miles per hour. She was under a train going 70 miles per hour, managed to grab the bottom of it and climb up. She ran on top of it, but that's about it. You can't seriously think she can run faster than Captain America.

You'd think if she ran 70 miles an hour she'd be able to blitz the group of thugs in front of her without getting embarrassed (she was also crying. Pffft, some heartless killer she turned out to be):

Damian beats her because he's more skilled, more agile, faster, stronger (able to chuck wolves around and hang Talons by their necks), more accurate with his projectile of choice (and likely guns too) and better at stealth. He's snuck into embassies before and assassinated Spook so fast that no one in the room (including Batman) saw him move.

Hit Girl Fan.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Loading Video...

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I think that Damian clearly wins this fight.

Since he was a baby, he was pushed by his mother to be the best at everything. He was trained by the best assassins of the League of Assassins (this includes famous assassins such as Merlyn). He managed to beat her mother (who undergo as similar training to his, she was killing assassins and kicking down trees since she was a child) and also he beat many ninjas and ninja Manbats while flying, he gave a good fight to an enraged Tim Drake (who has spend many years training with the Batman) and he managed to hold his own to his evil genetic modified clone (who has been beating super human monsters since his birth, who beat Batman and Nightwing fairly easily and whose punches has been stated to hit as hard as a tank) and Damian fought him while he was getting shot at with bows and arrows. Physically and Mentally, he has reached the peak that a child can reach, he is able punch thorough many planks of wood, he is a bullet timer capable dodging bullets from machines guns and dodging lasers, he can learn a complicated technique by watching it once and by getting a vague description of it and he is a brilliant tactician and manipulator (like the time he lead an militar group into a fight with a Talon, or when he manipulated Nobody into believing that he was with him). The biggest advantage that Hitgirl has is his marksmaship skills and the distance of between the two but that won´t help her much because there are many cars that Damian can take cover with. Even if his speed and the cover, isn´t enough his suit is bullet proof any bullet that may hit him won´t do him that much damage. When they get close this fight is over, Damian because he is an Al Ghul (and because he trained with swords) is an expert in fighting with swords the main weapons that Hit girl has in close combat. Damian will probably disarm her and the use the two fingers technique (the one he is used with the ambassador) to paralyze Hit Girl finishing the battle.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

I tell you what, all of you Damian Wayne supporters, take into account the setting and the gear available for this fight. Take into account the fact that Hit-Girl has been shown to run 70+ miles per hour, and able to reach those speeds almost instantly. Take into account that she effortlessly dodges bullets. Take into account that they start 150 feet apart. Now, tell me how Damian is even supposed to touch her. All he has is his batarangs and his grapple. The Batarangs fly much slower than a bullet. And the grapple would have to be reloaded or he would have to carry multiple of them to be able to use it more than once. She is so much faster than him in running that he could not close the distance on foot. How does he even touch her? She has all the gear she needs, from guns, to explosives, to flash bangs, to swords and knives. And she has even mentioned that her outfit is Kevlar down to her underwear. Explain how he even touches her. He would have to make it into a hand to hand fight, how does he do it?

About to head to work, but I'll check back when I get home to see if anyone has taken my challenge.

That doesn't stop him from getting blinded by a flash bang, doesn't stop shrapnel from explosives, doesn't stop a sword or dagger to the head. There are many ways to get around that. Including shooting him in the neck, or the eye, or the mouth. All of which she has done before.

Doesn't matter what you think, she was under the train. She grabbed the bottom and climbed up. She ran across the top of a train moving 70 miles per hour and jumped off and onto the bridge. It would be physically and mathematically impossible for her to have run less than 70 miles per hour. There are feats that can be argued, but that one is completely and totally irrefutable.

No Caption Provided

I could easily pull up ten times the number of low showings from Damian. Or I could just tell you that it didn't really matter that she got shot(after a big fight where she was more than likely exhausted), because as mentioned earlier, she has Kevlar down to her underwear. She has dodged way more bullets than she has been hit by, and Damian has been hit by plenty of bullets too but you still call him a bullet timer. Stop the lowballing, you are only looking ridiculous.

All of that is debatable. The only thing he is more skilled at is maybe H2H. She is more skilled in killing. Agility, she has plenty of high showings and there is no real way to tell who is better. Faster, he most definitely is not. She is fast enough to run 70+ miles per hour. It has been shown in the feat and nobody has been able to accurately refute it. Sorry, I don't care if you don't like it, it is the simple truth. Stronger is also debatable. She regularly kicks people across rooms hard enough to break the wall behind them when they hit, she effortlessly breaks bones with her hits. He snuck into embassies. She killed a person in the next cell over in a maximum security prison while being filmed without anyone figuring out how she did it. She also was fast enough to take the shrink's cigarettes from his pockets without him seeing her move out of her chair when she was right in front of him 10 feet away.

So, while you tried to take up my challenge, and I applaud that at least, you failed miserably in every way. You still don't know how he would even lay a finger on her. So basically, the only reason Damian is winning in the polls is because of popularity. By feats she has him beat in every single area except possibly H2H.

Avatar image for timanosaurusrex
TiMANosaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:

I don't know enough about either character to get into this, but I DO know that running on top of a train moving at 70 mph does NOT mean you can run at 70 mph. Being on the train means you are already moving at 70 mph; if you weren't the train would shoot out from underneath you. This is why crashes are devastating: If you are in a car going 65 and hit a tree, the car instantly stops going 65 but you do not. You move forward at the same speed you were travelling (65 mph) because nothing has arrested your momentum. And that's why we always buckle up and make sure we have working airbags! People move on top of moving vehicles all the time; it simply means that they are adding their own acceleration onto the speed they are already travelling at.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461  Edited By RandomSid82

@timanosaurusrex said:

@randomsid:

I don't know enough about either character to get into this, but I DO know that running on top of a train moving at 70 mph does NOT mean you can run at 70 mph. Being on the train means you are already moving at 70 mph; if you weren't the train would shoot out from underneath you. This is why crashes are devastating: If you are in a car going 65 and hit a tree, the car instantly stops going 65 but you do not. You move forward at the same speed you were travelling (65 mph) because nothing has arrested your momentum. And that's why we always buckle up and make sure we have working airbags! People move on top of moving vehicles all the time; it simply means that they are adding their own acceleration onto the speed they are already travelling at.

Except that is when they are moving with the train or other vehicle, she was running against the trains momentum. Entirely different concept. And running against the momentum of the train the only possible way to be able to jump onto the bridge at the end of the train is if she was moving as fast, or faster than the train was moving. Otherwise the train would have carried her far past the bridge and she would not have stood any chance to jump onto the bridge.

You could basically think of the train as a treadmill underneath her. A treadmill going 70 miles per hour(not possible but still) and you running on it means you HAVE to be moving at least 70 miles per hour.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462  Edited By ComicStooge

@randomsid said:

That doesn't stop him from getting blinded by a flash bang, doesn't stop shrapnel from explosives, doesn't stop a sword or dagger to the head. There are many ways to get around that. Including shooting him in the neck, or the eye, or the mouth. All of which she has done before.

Damian can fight blind, so the flashbang is useless. Shrapnel can be avoided the game way Damian avoides gunfire and lazers.

Damian's skill stops a sword or dagger to the head. He can counter, disarm her and then just use one of her swords and wreck her in a sword fight.

She's never shot anyone as agile or fast as Damian. None of those strategies will ever work.

@randomsid said:

Doesn't matter what you think, she was under the train. She grabbed the bottom and climbed up. She ran across the top of a train moving 70 miles per hour and jumped off and onto the bridge. It would be physically and mathematically impossible for her to have run less than 70 miles per hour. There are feats that can be argued, but that one is completely and totally irrefutable.

You are aware comicbook writers don't care whether or not a feat is "physically and mathematically impossible" right? You can't apply real world physics to a fictional comicbook. It's plenty refutable.

She can't run 70 miles per hour. Don't be ridiculous.

@randomsid said:

I could easily pull up ten times the number of low showings from Damian. Or I could just tell you that it didn't really matter that she got shot(after a big fight where she was more than likely exhausted), because as mentioned earlier, she has Kevlar down to her underwear. She has dodged way more bullets than she has been hit by, and Damian has been hit by plenty of bullets too but you still call him a bullet timer. Stop the lowballing, you are only looking ridiculous.

Because Damian's been in 10 times the number of showings.

Damian got shot because he had his back to his opponent and was in the middle of fighting Heretic. Hit-Girl got shot by prison guards and taken down by dogs.

It's easy to lowball when Hit-Girl isn't really all that impressive, even by sidekick standards.

@randomsid said:

All of that is debatable. The only thing he is more skilled at is maybe H2H. She is more skilled in killing. Agility, she has plenty of high showings and there is no real way to tell who is better. Faster, he most definitely is not. She is fast enough to run 70+ miles per hour. It has been shown in the feat and nobody has been able to accurately refute it. Sorry, I don't care if you don't like it, it is the simple truth. Stronger is also debatable. She regularly kicks people across rooms hard enough to break the wall behind them when they hit, she effortlessly breaks bones with her hits. He snuck into embassies. She killed a person in the next cell over in a maximum security prison while being filmed without anyone figuring out how she did it. She also was fast enough to take the shrink's cigarettes from his pockets without him seeing her move out of her chair when she was right in front of him 10 feet away.

It's not that debatable. In terms of agility, Damian can fight entire gangs without hitting the ground:

No Caption Provided

I've addressed the train feat. It's not impressive. Plenty of characters run across trains. Jason Todd has done it plenty of times and Damian still disarmed him.

Hitting power goes to Damian. A kick from him sent a gangster flying into the air and through a car windshield.

No Caption Provided

And his kick sent a wolf flying:

No Caption Provided

Stealing cigarettes from a therapist in no way compares to assassinating someone so fast that Batman couldn't see it.

@randomsid said:

So, while you tried to take up my challenge, and I applaud that at least, you failed miserably in every way. You still don't know how he would even lay a finger on her. So basically, the only reason Damian is winning in the polls is because of popularity. By feats she has him beat in every single area except possibly H2H.

The reason he's winning in the polls is because he's just better. Gregg even admitted that, in retrospect, he should've made Big Daddy and Hit-Girl together take on Damian.

Hit-Girl might win in your fanfiction, but in reality, Damian curbs her, calls her a streetwalker and drives away on a motorcycle like so:

No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: I'm not even going to bother anymore. The poll is just about over anyway. But regardless, you failed to disprove anything I said. You are still arguing she can't run 70+ miles per hour when feats show otherwise. If you are going to be like that then Damian can't do anything he has shown to be able to do in the comics. I mean, if you are simply going to ignore the feats, then I might as well also.

See how stupid that sounds? It's the way you sound when you try to refute a feat that is clear as day.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#464  Edited By frozen  Moderator
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge: I'm not even going to bother anymore. The poll is just about over anyway. But regardless, you failed to disprove anything I said. You are still arguing she can't run 70+ miles per hour when feats show otherwise. If you are going to be like that then Damian can't do anything he has shown to be able to do in the comics. I mean, if you are simply going to ignore the feats, then I might as well also.

See how stupid that sounds? It's the way you sound when you try to refute a feat that is clear as day.

Jason Todd fights on trains:

You know who smacked him around? Damian:

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#467 JediXMan  Moderator
@frozen said:

Agreed.

Though why non-movie versions?

Because the combat feats are irritatingly absurd in their abilities, whereas the comic book versions are more grounded and more gritty.

That said, I really like the movie. I just think that the comic book versions are more interesting, and more unique, from a debating context.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468  Edited By RandomSid82

@comicstooge: Major difference. Jason Todd was not trying to run the length of a train against the trains momentum to catch onto a bridge. Fighting on a train is not the same as running against the momentum of the train. I really don't see why you can't understand that. I mean, it isn't even that advanced of mathematics to figure it out.

And are you really showing a scan of Damian getting a single hit as a big feat? I mean really?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469  Edited By ComicStooge

@randomsid: You know who else doesn't understand it? The writers. None of the physics you're clinging to actually apply within the story.

Hit-Girl couldn't even land a hit on Mother-Russia when she was paying attention to the fight, let alone Jason Todd.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: You know who else doesn't understand it? The writers. None of the physics you're clinging to actually apply within the story.

Hit-Girl couldn't even land a hit on Mother-Russia when she was paying attention to the fight, let alone Jason Todd.

Assumption again, unless you now speak for the writers. Which I highly doubt. The fact of the matter is, the feat shows her running at the bare minimum of 70 miles per hour. You don't like that so you choose to ignore it. I don't really care that Hit-Girl lost this popularity contest, but to lowball a character that badly is really ridiculous. And yeah Hit Girl hit Mother Russia plenty of times thank you. Maybe you should read the comic and/or watch the movie again.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: She can't run 70 miles per hour. Nothing beyond the train feat ever suggests this. If you wanna apply a bunch of physics to make the feat seem more impressive than it really is, by all mean do. Beyond that, her running speed had never helped her in combat anyway. Johnny G will attest to that.

The movie doesn't count. And trust me, I never want to read something as awful as Kick-Ass 2 ever again.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472  Edited By ComicStooge

@randomsid: If we apply physics and maths to Damian's feats, he's a light-speeder as he can dodge lasers.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: She can't run 70 miles per hour. Nothing beyond the train feat ever suggests this. If you wanna apply a bunch of physics to make the feat seem more impressive than it really is, by all mean do. Beyond that, her running speed had never helped her in combat anyway. Johnny G will attest to that.

The movie doesn't count. And trust me, I never want to read something as awful as Kick-Ass 2 ever again.

She can run 70+ miles per hour, the feat is clear as day. She doesn't have more feats because she doesn't normally run from or to a fight.

@randomsid: If we apply physics and maths to Damian's feats, he's a light-speeder as he can dodge lasers.

Except, unlike Hit-Girls feat where the speed is actually placed right on the page, the speed of his lasers is NEVER mentioned. Anyway, going to bed now, long day of work and I'm tired.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By ComicStooge

@randomsid: Damian dodging lasers is pretty clear. Per physics, lasers move at light speed.

Ergo, Damian is FTL.

Sleep well.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Damian dodging lasers is pretty clear. Per physics, lasers move at light speed.

Ergo, Damian is FTL.

Sleep well.

So, let me get this straight. Hit-Girls feat actually has the speed listed right there on the page, but yet you want to ignore it and act like she can't move that fast. Meanwhile Damian's feat, the speed of the lasers is never mentioned and everyone knows that in comics lasers are not the same speed they are in the real world...but yet you want to give him FTL because of that. Do you not see the problem with that statement? You are arguing against a clear cut case with a case that can be interpreted however the reader likes because it is not stated how fast the lasers are.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

Ergo, Damian is FTL.

Sleep well.

So, let me get this straight. Hit-Girls feat actually has the speed listed right there on the page, but yet you want to ignore it and act like she can't move that fast. Meanwhile Damian's feat, the speed of the lasers is never mentioned and everyone knows that in comics lasers are not the same speed they are in the real world...but yet you want to give him FTL because of that. Do you not see the problem with that statement? You are arguing against a clear cut case with a case that can be interpreted however the reader likes because it is not stated how fast the lasers are.

But lasers move at light-speed. That's scientific fact. Not debatable.

I mean, what, are you saying physics only apply when they benefit the character you're debating for?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@comicstooge said:

Ergo, Damian is FTL.

Sleep well.

I mean, what, are you saying physics only apply when they benefit the character you're debating for?

Lmao, you sir, are a moron. In one case we have it specifically stated how fast the train is moving and she runs against the momentum of the train. In another case we have nowhere stated how fast the lasers are moving. It is a COMPLETELY different situation.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 frozen  Moderator

Seriously, this debunked train 'feat' is still going?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The logic that these Hit-Girl fanboys use. So let me get this straight. Since the Earth is moving about 1000MPH+ and we are running on it that means that we MUST be moving at over 1000MPH right?

I wonder he has even been on a damn train.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The logic that these Hit-Girl fanboys use. So let me get this straight. Since the Earth is moving about 1000MPH+ and we are running on it that means that we MUST be moving at over 1000MPH right?

And you are even more of an idiot. That comment is literally too stupid to even begin to insult.

Now, for the other guy. Think of it like this. Superman can be said to have lifted the weight of Earth because it specifically showed in the comic that he did. However, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman, using the scan of the three of them together trying to pull the earth cannot be said to have lifted 1/3rd of the Earth because it does not say how much weight each one is lifting/pulling.

If, in the comic with Damian dodging lasers it specifically stated that the lasers were faster than light, I would gladly agree that he has been able to react FTL. However, it doesn't. Meanwhile, in Hit-Girls case, it specifically states the speed, just like with Superman specifically stating the weight.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 frozen  Moderator

@wardemon32 said:

And you are even more of an idiot. That comment is literally too stupid to even begin to insult.

Now, for the other guy. Think of it like this. Superman can be said to have lifted the weight of Earth because it specifically showed in the comic that he did. However, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman, using the scan of the three of them together trying to pull the earth cannot be said to have lifted 1/3rd of the Earth because it does not say how much weight each one is lifting/pulling.

If, in the comic with Damian dodging lasers it specifically stated that the lasers were faster than light, I would gladly agree that he has been able to react FTL. However, it doesn't. Meanwhile, in Hit-Girls case, it specifically states the speed, just like with Superman specifically stating the weight.

Someone is mad.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@wardemon32: Shut UP the answer is YES. :p

Everything I have been told. Is.....is..hold on *cries*....is a LIE??!

I guess it's okay since if I jump while in a train, I'm jumping forward at over 70MPH since I land in the same exact spot! That's totally how things work! I'm a damn superhuman. You. You are a damn superhuman.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 frozen  Moderator

@wardemon32: I jumped out of a speeding car and timed myself at 100MPH. I can run at 100MPH!

LOL.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@wardemon32 said:

Bro. I'm like extremely senstive bro. Like no joke bro. Like don't call me an idiot dude. I swear to god I'll challange you to a real fight. Don't bully me bro. You wont like it when I'm angry bro. I swear to Batgod and GodHulk you won't like it.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

@randomsid said:

@comicstooge said:

Ergo, Damian is FTL.

Sleep well.

Lmao, you sir, are a moron. In one case we have it specifically stated how fast the train is moving and she runs against the momentum of the train. In another case we have nowhere stated how fast the lasers are moving. It is a COMPLETELY different situation.

I mean, I may be a moron, but at least my whole argument isn't based on how fast someone can run away (and backing up that argument with some terrible reasoning to boot).

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487  Edited By Wardemon32

@frozen said:

@wardemon32: I jumped out of a speeding car and timed myself at 100MPH. I can run at 100MPH!

LOL.

We should be the MPH men! You'll be 100MPH-Man and I'll be 70MPH-Boy since I'm your sidekick. Our high end feats has us running at over 1000MPH and that is only our first appearance!

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just realized Damian's vest looks an awful lot like a gambeson.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

LOL.

We should be the MPH men! You'll be 100MPH-Man and I'll be 70MPH-Boy since I'm your sidekick. Our high end feats has us running at over 1000MPH and that is only our first appearance!

Guys, I ran down an airplane that was flying 600 mph! I'm faster than all of you!

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490  Edited By Wardemon32

@comicstooge:

Way too OP. Someone call the mods and ban him from comicvine for being better than us.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@comicstooge: You're hurting my feelings by beating me by that much!

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493  Edited By jashro44
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495  Edited By Wardemon32
RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see, so because you can't argue the mathematics you decide to be mindless trolls. Ok, have fun being idiots.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497 frozen  Moderator

I see, so because you can't argue the mathematics you decide to be mindless trolls. Ok, have fun being idiots.

The irony.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498  Edited By frozen  Moderator
RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@randomsid said:

The irony.

The mathematics is sound, but you idiots are here trying to make it look like it isn't. Anyone with even half a brain could do the calculations. So yes, you are trolling and only succeeding in looking like complete morons to anyone with half a brain. I will not reply anymore until you guys grow up.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@randomsid: I recently took a flight abroad. The plane was traveling at more than 600MPH. I quickly ran down to the other end of the plane to request more food from the flight attendant.

Little did I know, that as I was running, I was technically running at more than 600MPH, thereby becoming the fastest man on the planet.

Loading Video...