Battle of the Week Results: Piccolo vs Sasuke

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Battle of the Week Results: Piccolo vs Sasuke

Its been some time, and arguments were heated. Energy attacks flew. Beatings were taken. However a winner for this Manga mash up was clear in polls, and that winner was the Namekian.

No Caption Provided

Arguments for Sasuke were good, and looking at the debate one would determine too close to call. The polls were in piccolos favor the whole time though. Not to say Sasuke stood no chance, as was pointed out. This was only a Sayain Saga Piccolo. Sasuke chances were not mistaken. He has plenty of stats to nearly match, and was way more versatile in abilities. However, piccolo was argued with decent range of abilities, and his energy attacks were just too powerful. Either way it would have made for a fun match to watch. Well, watch from the safety of space anyway, because that planet is screwed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now remember kids, this in no way means the polls are accurate. They surely are not, and opinions change over time. This is just where people stand on this subject as of today. This match can truly go any which way, and the polls are open for more votes, and debates to continue on. Now is the time though to recognize some great posts from the topic at hand. Remember to make some good posts, and get recognize.

Arguments for the Week

Sasuke. I don't see him going down in the Saiyan Saga to anything less than Goku and Vegeta, so Piccolo's not a match.

Also one thing that's been pointed out in this thread that bugs me - Piccolo's blasts traveling to the moon instantly. We were never given a frame of time for the blast nor was it stated the writer actually cared about its speed. Aren't we putting words into his mouth by claiming it was fast.

Alright, lets get down to business. Imho, both Piccolo and Sasuke have Lightspeed Reactions, Scaling from Raditz and Scaling from Naruto. So they should both be unquantifiably + Lightspeed in combat speed.Sasuke also blitzed Juubidara IIRC who reacted to Guy with all 8 Gates opened.

Piccolo leads by a huge amount in Destructive Capacity, he destroyed the moon in a single blast.

Durability wise Piccolo leads also by an impressive amount, being able to withstand hits from Nappa and Raditz.

But Sasuke has some abilities that Piccolo just can't counter. For example Sasuke teleporting his sword inside Piccolo's head, where he wouldn't be able to regenerate from, and using Genjutsu to totally mindr*pe Piccolo.

If Piccolo was to use a moon destroying blast, Sasuke will more often than not be able to dodge it and get behind Piccolo utilizing teleportation techniques or just flat out dodging, since Piccolo will not use a large radius due to morals and people being outside the battlefield. In Combat they should be able to exchange blows with Piccolo having a major edge but not so much that he'll stomp Sasuke.

Overall, Sasuke takes this due to Piccolo having no defense against Genjutsu or having a sword teleported into his brain.

Piccolo because he's faster than light by the end of the saiyan saga, and you people are forgetting this is before he fused with Kami or Nail so he's all bad!. He isn't afraid to kill civilians, his original goal was to rule earth but he was most likely going to kill people to do it. So Sasuke loses because he won't process the fact that Piccolo is moving faster than Series Naruto, and because Piccolo would simply shoot the ground and make a big a$$ crater

this would be a tough fight but sasuke has the hax. Sasuke has used genjutsu on the bijuu, on sakura and when he and itatchi broke out of kabutos genjutsu. Plus the sharingan can precog. I know, I know, the argument for the other side is speed and DC but if piccolo looks at sasuke once it's over and when has he not ever looked at an opponent? Actually now that I think about it couple sasuke's precog with his ability to short-range teleport and sasuke has a very good chance of dodging any opening attack by piccolo. Plus there is the plot device known as substitution jutsu. I'm going with sasuke there are too many factors going against piccolo when all he can do is blitz sasuke and I stated above how sasuke can dodge and all sasuke needs to do is look at piccolo for either genjutsu or amateratsu.

Gohans dad

Myself, and many other Hall of Famers, as well very active debaters work together to bring up fruitful matches that can have alot of unique discussion. We will not post matches that are clear mismatches, or one sided in our eyes. I do love to take opinions though on who you may like to some time in a match up, and if enough people like to see a certain character go at it, we will gladly find ways to match them up sometime in these segments.

Thanks again for any support and help for these sporadic fun comments. Battle Forums have alot to offer in terms of discussion, Tournaments, and Challenge a Viner. The only place to discuss dream matches you would never get to discuss anywhere else. Also if there is any artist who like to make some art for these segments, please do PM me. I post regularly in the Artist Show Off for talent want to make a quick sketch for recognition of their skills.

Also big thanks to...

k4tzm4n, Jashro44, Laflux, Lukehero, TheNewBlueBeetle007, HigorM, Cosmicallyaware1, Floopay, YourNeighborhoodComicGeek, Wyldsong, Lvenger, Tparks, as well any others who jump on board with this project.

No Caption Provided

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Impervious

How bout Boba Fett vs FMA's Elric Bros for next week, Fizz?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I suppose that means Piccolo kind of wins? Coolio, I suppose.

As for next week, might I suggest doing one of the following:

• The Flash vs. Sebastian Shaw
  • Nightcrawler vs. Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
  • Cody Travers (Street Fighter) vs. Captain America (Steve Rogers)
  • Moon Knight vs. Green Arrow

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Damn you school, I want to be part of the debate, but than again Naruto fans annoy me.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Let's not do these Dbz characters vs Naruto characters polls again. It only results in endless flame wars.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still hoping for that Misaka Mikoto vs Static Shock Battle of the week.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday vs Circe

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still hoping for that Misaka Mikoto vs Static Shock Battle of the week.

OMG, I been looking for a match for Static for awhile, I might just do that in a few weeks.

Doomsday vs Circe

@scouterv said:

I suppose that means Piccolo kind of wins? Coolio, I suppose.

As for next week, might I suggest doing one of the following:

• The Flash vs. Sebastian Shaw
  • Nightcrawler vs. Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
  • Cody Travers (Street Fighter) vs. Captain America (Steve Rogers)
  • Moon Knight vs. Green Arrow

How bout Boba Fett vs FMA's Elric Bros for next week, Fizz?

Great ideas. I have this coming weeks match made already, but these ideas will be pitched in the PM with the rest of the guys to pick out for future battles. Some of these are good.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The quotes chosen says who the OP thinks that should win lol

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Gohans Dad"

Lmfao

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: honestly that post was so epic and filled with information, it had to be added.

@wbr17: both Sasuke wins and Piccolo wins are in quotes. I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: There is only one quote defending Piccolo. But it was not a accusation. I just think that this show us what you think and that's not a problem

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: There is only one quote defending Piccolo. But it was not a accusation. I just think that this show us what you think and that's not a problem

is there? Gohan's Dad was thought provocative lol.

Seriousness though, more people had more thought out posts for Sasuke than Piccolo. That is why I picked more of them.