Battle of the Week: Mr. Freeze vs. Hawkeye

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Victor Fries, a.k.a. Mr. Freeze, or Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye? There's going to be plenty of projectiles flying back and forth as these two battle, but which character is going to walk away as the winner? Will you side with the Marvel hero because of his impressive accuracy and the good variety of trick arrows he's bringing to the fight? Or do you think Mr. Freeze's offensive capabilities are going to overwhelm his opponent and the foe will eventually trap the Avenger in a whole lot of ice? The poll is open until Friday morning, so there's no need to make up your mind and pick a side (or too close to call!) just yet. As always, the rules are pretty important, so please be sure to read them before voting!

No Caption Provided

Match Rules

• Combatants are in character.
  • The fight takes place in large warehouse. All of the lights are on and, aside from them, the location is unpopulated.
  • They begin roughly 100 feet apart and both characters are very close to plenty of cover.
  • Hawkeye has the usual assortment of trick arrows that the current version tends to use. Obviously, he doesn't have unlimited ammo with those. He has plenty of regular arrows.
  • This is New 52 Mr. Freeze. He has his signature weapon and a few freeze grenades (that weapon was seen in BATMAN ANNUAL #1.)
  • Incapacitation, knockout, death or submission/surrender all count as elimination.
  • Hey, you know what would be really cool? Treating everyone else in the debate with respect. If you think someone's saying something that just isn't true, go ahead and stick to the facts to point out why. There's no need at all to drop insults just because you disagree with someone. Seriously, this is just talking about a fictional fight, there's no need for immaturity and mudslinging.
  • If you think the poll isn't going how it should, making an informative post about why a character is being underestimated and spreading the word is far more useful than just complaining.
  • One more thing: you don't need to write an essay to have your post highlighted in Friday's article. Sometimes concise posts can be way more effective than a flood of paragraphs.

No Caption Provided

Check the homepage this Friday for an updated article with the following:

• The results of the poll.
  • Thoughts from the staff.
  • Viner arguments for both characters.
  • If we're lucky, blurbs from industry talent.

Don't forget to get your elaboration on below after you cast your vote!

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Does Mr Freeze have any durability to arrows?

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Interesting, I'll follow this through out the week to see the arguments presented for both parties.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Interesting. I do fear that someone is gonna come along and post silly scans of Hawkeye lifting a car off himself and elbowing Mr Negative. Don't do it Hawkeye Fans, please don't do it.

I'm leaning toward Hawkeye due it the versatility of his arrows. It would probably be a long fight though. I think Mr Freezes suit is bullet proof?

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First vote. :)

An intriguing match up indeed, and a rather tough bought as it happens. Hawkeye has what it takes to survive Freeze's onslaught, and he can definitely take advantage of the starting distance with his masterful archery. I do believe, however, that Freeze will eventually be able to target and freeze Barton in his tracks. It'll take a while for Freeze to get to Barton, yes, but he should be able to sustain the ranged projectiles that Hawkeye will undoubtedly be sending his way, and eventually, take him out.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westy206: I wanna say I think he's suit is bullet proof, that would help protect him against standard arrows at least.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52

Hawkeye.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By conner_wolf

@lukehero said:

I'm leaning toward Hawkeye due it the versatility of his arrows. It would probably be a long fight though. I think Mr Freezes suit is bullet proof?

Sadly Hawkeye has plenty of arrows that can either penetrate his suit, or he can use his skill with his arrows to attack in much more versatile ways, trick arrows are hard to beat without the sheer durability to take them and anything they can toss at you head-on.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

It's the classic 'shoot the arrow into the barrel of the gun' outcome.

Given Hawkeye's impeccable aim, the events that unfold should roughly follow the above postulation.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westy206 said:

Does Mr Freeze have any durability to arrows?

His helmet is completely bulletproof, but I'm pretty sure arrows have more piercing power.

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sasquatch888

I wish someone did hawkeye vs green arrow

or aquaman vs namor

or batman vs moonknight

or daredevil vs moonknight

or batman vs cap

or how about owlman vs cap ...I know not the most original fights but people would go crazy arguing on here over those ...have they ever did cap vs bats on here?

this weeks fight is cool though ...props to Gregg Katzman ...good idea

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

It's the classic 'shoot the arrow into the barrel of the gun' outcome.

Given Hawkeye's impeccable aim, the events that unfold should roughly follow the above postulation.

I'm glad to see someone's already brought that up! But just so you know, Freeze isn't limited to his gun. In BATMAN ANNUAL #1, he had what was basically a "freeze grenade" and he can still begin to freeze someone via touch. So, even if Clint does disable the gun, there's still a few things to think about!

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProfZ

Hmm, this is a tough match. With all the cover involved, I could see it lasting for a bit. Now, Hawkeye can easily bounce arrows around cover so I feel like Mr. Freeze will have to be constantly on the move. One factor that I want to put out there from the beginning is that if the fight is confined to the warehouse then it is very quickly going to turn inhospitable for Clint. Every minute that this fight is prolonged puts it more solidly into Freeze's corner IMO.

I give this a pretty close fight, but ultimately I believe that Freeze takes this fight due to turning the battlefield into an inhospitable frozen tundra for Clint. 6/10, great match that I'd love to see play out.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting matchup.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Also, I figure I should share this because it's something I was unaware of until I did some extra research for this match. Might make things more interesting to think about!

No Caption Provided

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kameo

Hawkeye

Pro's

1. Agility
  2. Versatility
  3. Mobility
  4. H2H Skill
  5. Veteran Shield Agent
  6. Member of the Avengers
  7. Amazing Marksmanship

Con's

1. Not stronger than Mr.Freeze
  2. Has to reload after every shot while all Freeze has to do is shoot his continuous beam
  3. Doesn't have armor like Mr.Freeze

Hawkeye will win against freeze as long as he fights smart like Batman, with out armor he's vulnerable to attacks but he has his agility to make up for it and serves as his primary defense

As long as Hawkeye keeps evading the ice beam he can take out Freeze in short work thanks to the versatility of his trick arrows and the fact all he needs is one placed arrow to take out Freeze's most dangerous weapon.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Well I have to admit, I didn't see Mr Freeze vs Hawkeye coming at all. IIRC, wasn't Deadshot winning the poll you set up? Definitely one of the most unexpected surprises of match ups I've seen on BOTW, kudos Gregg.

Also it's go time for you @serrure, Hawkeye's one of your specialities.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This ain't fair for freeze,he doesn't have the reactions to dodge and his durability might tank normal arrows but after clint relizes he'll just use admantium or explosives arrows, he could even freeze Mr freeze with a cyro arrow, I suggesp shorter distance or give freeze some help

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SightlessReality

Question about Mr. Freeze, doesn't his gun freeze what ever it hits? If so, that would effect Hawks area of maneuverability. Just something to think about.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Interesting fight.. I'll take Mr. Freeze in this one.

For starters this fight will mainly consist of a projectile battle. The chance of it turning into a close quarters brawl is very very slim. That being said, I see Victor taking a win more often than not thanks to the effectiveness of his cold gun and the durability advantage provided by his suit. Clint is no doubt more accurate with his arrows and the trick arrows will cause great trouble for Victor, but his suit has shown feats suggesting that it is bulletproof and durable enough to handle a couple of Hawkeye's arrows. Freeze usually give's Batman trouble with his cold gun, so it is likely Hawkeye can't avoid the cold blasts for long.

Now unlike Victor, Hawkeye doesn't have the luxury to tank the opposition's projectiles. One cold blast will be devastating for Clint, especially if Victor shoots his arrow or bow, getting them covered in ice and rendering them useless. Victor pretty much needs to get one good blast in to incapacitate Clint. Unfortunately Clint doesn't have anything that can allow him to tank a devastative cold blast. For Vic, his suit can protect him from Arrows for some time.

I also feel Victor can use his Cold gun creatively in counter to Hawkeye's trick arrows. He can use it to make the floor beneath Clint slippery, making aiming a hassle or he can just create extra cover for himself. I feel like Victor is better equipped all around for Clint and will gain a noticeable majority over him in this battle of the week.

Ofcourse, there is always a possibility that Hawkeye gets a lucky shot in with the perfect trick arrow, such as using a boomerang arrow to knock Freeze's gun out of his hand or using an explosive arrows that can give him a win, but in this situation, Victor just has a larger chance of gaining the majority.

Mr. Freeze wins 8/10...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Since this is the New 52 Freeze and not the fully armored pre-New 52 one, this goes to Hawkeye since he can just shoot Victor in the exposed arms and prevents him from lifting his weapon.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Just FYI, I believe it was @nimamindtricks who suggested Freeze vs. Hawkeye. I've been considering both Freeze and Hawkeye for awhile now (Joker and HQ was going to be vs. Hawkeye, but I kept seeing demands for villains vs. villians) and Freeze was going to be vs. Punisher, but I thought Frank's lethal mentality would make things unfair (and Frank was maybe going to be vs. Talon w/ knives only). Hawkeye isn't as willing to cross that line or take more drastic measures so suddenly, and that could cost him here big time.

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

This ain't fair for freeze,he doesn't have the reactions to dodge and his durability might tank normal arrows but after clint relizes he'll just use admantium or explosives arrows, he could even freeze Mr freeze with a cyro arrow, I suggesp shorter distance or give freeze some help

I was going to make it just 50 feet, but that gives Freeze an automatic advantage because he can detect Clint's heat signature anywhere he goes. And I respectfully disagree to the fullest about this not being fair for Freeze. One good blast is all it'll take. If Clint gets close, he's in major trouble since Freeze has grenades and can harm him with just a touch. I wouldn't underestimate the "cool" villain!

@sasquatch888 said:

I wish someone did hawkeye vs green arrow

or aquaman vs namor

or batman vs moonknight

or daredevil vs moonknight

or batman vs cap

or how about owlman vs cap ...I know not the most original fights but people would go crazy arguing on here over those ...have they ever did cap vs bats on here?

this weeks fight is cool though ...props to Gregg Katzman ...good idea

You can find all of those in the battles forum ;) And thanks, hope you enjoy this one.

@lvenger said:

Well I have to admit, I didn't see Mr Freeze vs Hawkeye coming at all. IIRC, wasn't Deadshot winning the poll you set up? Definitely one of the most unexpected surprises of match ups I've seen on BOTW, kudos Gregg.

Also it's go time for you @serrure, Hawkeye's one of your specialities.

Yup, Deadshot was in the lead! Him vs. Moon Knight was the option most people wanted, but I thought this offers more variety and is different from the other fights we've offered. I may have something else planned for Floyd later this week, though...

@sightlessreality said:

Question about Mr. Freeze, doesn't his gone freeze what ever it hits? If so, that would effect Hawks area of maneuverability. Just something to think about.

Nice! Glad you're thinking about several factors :)

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hawkeye cut his teeth fighting against an armored opponent, with high tech weaponry. Since then, he's received extensive, and intensive, battle training from no less an expert in combat, and tactics, than Captain America. That experience, coupled with the versatility of his own high-tech arsenal of arrowheads, gives the advantage to Hawkeye.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I want to go read some Mister Freeze stuff and see if I can come back with an argument.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Hawkeye on this one. i feel the lack of armour on the N52 Freeze compared to older versions makes Hawkeye's accuracy just too much for freeze to deal with. As long as Clint keeps moving to avoid being pinned in a place where the temperature keeps dropping, then by the time he has completed one lap of the warehouse Freeze should have too mny wounds to keep going.

Granted Freeze may be able to pull off a win when the whole area is frozen but i don't think the fight would last that long, Hawkeye wins 8/10.

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I wonder if Freeze could create a similar effect to Captain Colds where he drops the temperature around him to the point where objects lose their momentum.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_average_bear: I don't think Mr. Freeze can reach Absolute Zero temperatures. Otherwise Bats would be screwed. I could be wrong though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MuyJingo

This being New52 Freeze, he has far less feats than his previous incarnation. I think Clint will take the freeze gun out pretty quick, and I don't see grenades as being an issue. They can be shot with arrows to change their trajectory, explode in mid air, maybe even be used against Freeze.

I think Clint has an advantage as well with the 100 feet starting distance. How much range does the freezegun have?

I've never really considered Freeze that much of a threat, and I think someone who runs with the Avengers won't have any problem dealing with him.

I know this is Batman villains month, but I think Captain Cold would stand a much better chance against Clint. Maybe for a future matchup?

I'd like to see Ra's and Talia in next weeks battle, but can't think of a good matchup for them since Ra's just tends to have a sword and Talia a pistol. Maybe throw in a manbat? Otherwise how about Nobody vs Punisher? Or Poison Ivy vs Spider man in Central Park?

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

going by Hawkeye's recent ongoing, he doesn't have as much of an advantage as some people think

he's constantly getting beat by thugs, and him and his brother were instantly downed by the first assassin he came across

there were times he knew he couldn't dodge a bullet and was conveniently saved

from what I've seen, the most recent (Fractions) Hawkeye would go down

other versions would have a better chance, but I see the most recent Hawkeye losing

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow really? only new 52 =/ whelp so much for free getting any spot light... Ill still say it though freeze wins.

Avatar image for kaang_the_watcher
Kaang_the_Watcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

going by Hawkeye's recent ongoing, he doesn't have as much of an advantage as some people think

he's constantly getting beat by thugs, and him and his brother were instantly downed by the first assassin he came across

there were times he knew he couldn't dodge a bullet and was conveniently saved

from what I've seen, the most recent (Fractions) Hawkeye would go down

other versions would have a better chance, but I see the most recent Hawkeye losing

This is a big part of the reason why I, a big Hawkeye fan, really don't like the way Fraction has been writing him.

Fraction's Hawkeye might be a good match for Bob, Agent of Hydra, but not much else.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#35 owie  Moderator

Has Freeze ever gone up against Green Arrow?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@killerwasp said:

wow really? only new 52 =/ whelp so much for free getting any spot light... Ill still say it though freeze wins.

He may not have many showings, but I think they're enough to get a proper read on how his weapons work, what he's capable of, and how he acts in combat.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: i understand and i know your really knowledgeable on most comic characters but do you not think limiting hawkeyes trick arrows are a good idea? Because he could imoblize iha weapons and grenades with EMP arrow he has used consistemtly, has frost arrows which are stronger than anything mr freeze has done it was capable of locking 666 thor in a block of ice, this is not to mention the bunker buster which will one shot and considering hawkeyes not dumb and his morals are alot slacker than bats once he see's thisguy is turning the battlefield into a frozen wasteland he'll just EMP or blow him up and freeze is gonna have a hard time just like tagging batman due to hawkeyes impressive reactions and agility

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: It says "usual assortment of trick arrows." That doesn't mean every trick arrow he's ever used and it doesn't mean he has unlimited ammo with them. Look at what current Hawkeye tends to use for trick arrows, not his entire history. I see the rules don't say current Hawkeye's gear, though. I'll clarify in the rules. Hopefully that helps you get a better picture of the fight. Also, I'd argue Freeze's grenades could be a factor worth discussing.

No Caption Provided

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: ah i see but honestlythey never state what trick arrows he carries round with him, its a bit like a plot device the writers use like for example the pym particle arrows he has used soo many variations its hard to clarify what his standard trick arrows are

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

how durable is Freeze's suit

mann808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is the latest incarnations of these two characters then I'm going to give it to Victor Fries 7/10. This latest Hawkeye seems to get hit more often than the pre ultimate one. He's not as stealthy or even as agile as earlier Clint's. This is basically a "one shot" deal. If Freeze hits Clint once with the gun it's pretty much game over with the lack of Batman's armor or gadgets to help save/protect him.

Clint is still a savvy archer I believe he will be able to get the gun out of freezes hand and crack Freezes helmet with some explosive arrows, but Clint's normal arrows would not scratch the Cryo-suit. Once again, Freeze can get hit multiple times from Clint and be okay. Clint gets hit once and it's game over.

gwmclintock88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a locked warehouse, Mr. Freeze wins. He doesn't need to take on Hawkeye directly, in fact he probably wouldn't. All he needs to do is simply start chilling everything (insert obligatory Arnold telling everyone to chill, just chill). Firing at random, the temperature of the room will drop exponentially. Then this can go two ways.

First, lets say that Mister Freeze goes defensively. He builds up his side of the room quickly with ice, coating everything that he can in a dome or a shield or just in spikes. It doesn't matter what it is but everything is frozen. Hawkeye is either forced then to blast his way in or wait for Mister Freeze to come to him. If it is the former, then Hawkeye risks wasting arrows against a target he can not see. He also could get lucky, but the reference of trick arrows is too vague to accurately say how many of each he has so I would err on the side of caution for Clint. If it is the latter and Hawkeye waits, this gives Mister Freeze more time to start covering the warehouse with - you guessed it - more ice. He can work slow, and methodical. It doesn't have to be quick and ice rarely does quick work, so I suspect Freeze may have the patience to corner his prey. Clint will then be forced to give up his positions.

Second, Freeze goes on the offensive. He begins blasting away, chilling everything he can see. If he does this, then Clint may have the chance to get into position to fire an arrow at him. Here, he needs to act fast. Clint has to make his shots count, showing the distance while calculating where the ice will go next. He can win at this point, but then what if the first arrow doesn't work? Or the second? Clint starts to waste valuable time as the temperature drops even quicker than if Freeze is on the defensive.

Let's now talk about the 'trick arrows.' So what if he has explosive arrows? The ice is still there, dropping the temperature of the warehouse. What other arrows will he be able to use ? A boomerang one? Okay, that could be cool, and lets say it pierces his helmet even. Mister Freeze continuously drops the temperature of the warehouse (do you see where I'm going with this entire rant?) so the potential hot air that could harm him would be covered by the temperature he is rapidly reducing. What other arrows are there? What else could Clint use to turn the tide of battle? I'm not sure there is much in his bag of tricks he could utilize. Unless you say he has some arrow that can melt through ice, but really, we're pushing the bag of tricks at this point.

Unlike Batman who knows Freeze and can plan for it, Clint would have little forwarning about this attack. His suit hardly could stand up against the cold.

For Clint to win, he's going to need to work fast and quick. Taking out Freeze before he has a chance to start working. Freeze's responses are quick enough he could freeze an arrow being fired at him (which is plays counter to the argument a lot of you are making that an arrow down the barrel would be the end of it). He's going to have to fire off enough arrows to pierce the armor, to disrupt the gun, and even have Freeze waste his grenades. Can Clint do it? Maybe, but I'm not even sure Clint could take Bobby/Iceman on in this capacity, and Bobby is much kinder than Freeze ever could be.

Like I said in the first paragraph, Freeze is going to win more than now because he will use the environment to his advantage - mainly by changing the environment.

7/10 for Freeze

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@k4tzm4n: ah i see but honestlythey never state what trick arrows he carries round with him, its a bit like a plot device the writers use like for example the pym particle arrows he has used soo many variations its hard to clarify what his standard trick arrows are

I think issue 3 of Fraction's run with through many of them. And no, Pym Particles are absolutely, positively not a trick arrow he has in this fight. Current has a more grounded variety of trick arrows. Nets, bola, explosive, glue, grappling line, etc.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardog2alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wardog2alpha

@farkam: Maybe the cabs rear and front ends had a similar weight creating a teeter totter effect. Or, maybe there were bags of concrete in the trunk that were equal to the weight of the vehicles engine block so that Hawkeye would easily be able to push the front of the vehicle off himself using the roof as a fulcrum the panels DO kind of support this being the case. The fact that the vehicle being overturned didn't completely crush the cabby sign on top does suggest that the sign is made out of vibranium.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@lukehero said:

@kaang_the_watcher: @mrnoital: Well isn't brining up one writers piss poor version of Hawkeye like brining up Cornell's Wolverine?

bro bro chill... actually there is some context to the Hawkeye lifting a car, hes using the leverage of the hood, @boschepg explained he wasnt actually lifting the whole car. something a Peak human should be able to do, Batman could do it

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: Well ik that but the problem just he doesn't have more feats to fall back on D: XD

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr freeze got this, he gets underrated a lot because of the Batman and Robin movie. There is a reason Batman have to take special gear to fight Mr Freeze and his armor is supposed to be bulletproof and he tanked Black Lightning's lightning and survived.

Mr Freeze takes a solid win 9/10

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@k4tzm4n: Well ik that but the problem just he doesn't have more feats to fall back on D: XD

I think there's enough to generate a fair opinion on whether he'd win or lose. I mean, off the top of my head, he's faced Batwoman, the Birds of Prey, Batman, Nightwing and Robin, nameless fodder, Starfire, and (some of?) the Rogues.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: OK. Well I suppose that's resonable. But, the section you quoted me on I was commenting on Fraction's Hawkeye who apparently gets beat up by Thugs.