For this week we decided to have Punisher in a battle as the new season of his show just came out. His opponent is John Wick who just had trailer drop for his new movie. Two deadly marksman going at it.
- Combatants are in character.
- This is a random encounter (no prep for either side). This is MCU Punisher. Both character are armed with one Assault Rifle, one pistol and one knife. As well as their standard armored clothing.
- The fight takes place in an abandoned factory. Fighters start at opposite sides of the building out of sight of their opponents.
- Incapacitation, knockout, BFR (battlefield removal, which means knocking someone so far away that the fight cannot continue in the very near future) or death all count as elimination. Making a tactical retreat counts as a loss, too. "What's a tactical retreat?" It's leaving the fight with the intention of not returning to the battle in the immediate future. Going to another spot in the environment to catch your breath for a moment or two or for a tactical advantage is not a tactical retreat.
- Treating everyone else in the debate with respect is a sign of a good debater. If you think someone's saying something that just isn't true, go ahead and stick to the facts to point out why. There's no need at all to drop insults just because you disagree with someone. This is just talking about a fictional fight, there's no need for immaturity and mudslinging about fan fic.
- If you think the votes aren't going how they should, making an informative post about why a character is being underestimated and spreading the word is far more useful than complaining.
- One more thing: you don't need to write an essay to have your post highlighted in Friday's article. Sometimes concise posts can be way more effective than a flood of paragraphs. Viner posts that stand out will be included at the end.
- Votes last till late Sunday, and the votes will be posted in the OP to see where combatants stand by Sunday. Votes do not determine who wins, only who the majority at the time sides with.
Special thanks to @k4tzm4n for allowing me and other users to continue making these battle of the week threads.