Battle of the Supermans??????????????????????

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

vs

caption
caption

vs

caption
caption

vs

caption
caption

vs

caption
caption

Cyborg Superman has 5 power rings. And ultraman has krpytontie necklace. Who wins and why.
Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Too many question marks give Bizarro power. O_O

Ultraman could win, but Composite will be a roadblock as always ~_~

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Warsman said:
"Too many question marks give Bizarro power. O_O

Ultraman could win, but Composite will be a roadblock as always ~_~"

Thank you.lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Quik Bunny wins.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Vance Astro said:
"The Quik Bunny wins."

What quik bunny.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I wanna say Cyborg Superman but I dont know enough about the others to be sure.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Quik Bunny wins."

What quik bunny."
Nestle Quik Bunny...
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

composite superman easily He's three times stronger then silver age superman

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Gambler said:
"I wanna say Cyborg Superman but I dont know enough about the others to be sure.
"
I'm with G.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell
TheDrifter said:
"Gambler said:
"I wanna say Cyborg Superman but I dont know enough about the others to be sure.
"
I'm with G."
Then we can be wrong together
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Gambler said:
"
I'm with G."
Then we can be wrong together
"
LMFAO...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Composite Superman would win here... I think the only real competitor for Composite Superman here is Cyborg Superman due to the fact its so hard to actually defeat Cyborg Superman. But the fact still remains that Composite Superman has the Strength and Speed of Three Pre Crisis level Kryptonians... and he has various other powers that will make it very difficult for Cyborg Superman to win...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Composite Superman would win here... I think the only real competitor for Composite Superman here is Cyborg Superman due to the fact its so hard to actually defeat Cyborg Superman. But the fact still remains that Composite Superman has the Strength and Speed of Three Pre Crisis level Kryptonians... and he has various other powers that will make it very difficult for Cyborg Superman to win..."

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By One-Above-You

Composite Superman wins unless for some reason all the other Supermen jump him.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the creator

Composite Superman would win this.
He was shown to beat PC Superman so this looks a safe bet.
Although he can defeat Cyborg Superman's body, Hank Henshaws essence will survive.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SeSAW

WHAT ABOUT PRIME HE WINS THIS

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"WHAT ABOUT PRIME HE WINS THIS"
Composite Superman is a Pre Crisis being. His powers are as follows (and all at PC levels - not todays diluted levels)

Superman (or rather Supergirl) + Mon-el + Ultra Boy + Collosal Boy + Shrinking Violet + Triplicate Girl + Lightning Lad + Sun Boy + Lightning Lass + Star Boy + Matter Eater Lad + Invisible Kid + Bouncing Boy + Elastic Lad + Chameleon Boy + Saturn Girl + Brainiac 5 + Element Lad.

Now, with the powers granted by Supergirl and by Mon-el and then supplimented by Ulta Boy, we have a being that can be 3x stronger, faster and more durable than a PC Kryptonian.
A single PC Kryptonian can easily push planets out of orbit, they can fly so fast as to break the time barrier permitting time travel, their reaction speed and thought speed is comensurate with this flight speed and virtually nothing can hurt them. Now Composite superman has this power at 3x that level.

As Composite Superman has powers based off Mon-el as well he will not lose this power set under a red sun so that weakness is gone.

To increase his strength, he can grow to massive size, which also enhances his durability even further. This growth in strength is proprtional to his base strength, so in theory Composite Superman could become hundres of times even stronger.

He could produce three of him via his triplicate power - so now the team are facing three composite supermans.
His control over gravity is such that he can manipulate/create black holes.
He has advanced telepathic defenses and attacks to use as ultra fast speeds.
He can (if being pressed0 drop out in to a parrel world (phantom power) for a tactical retreat. This can be combined with his massive intellect (Brainiac 5 level) to come up with battle plans at the speed of light thanks to his super speed thinking (from Supergirl).
He has almost complete control (within a radius) over atomic structures thanks to Element Lad's powers.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By One-Above-You
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
Composite Superman is a Pre Crisis being. His powers are as follows (and all at PC levels - not todays diluted levels)

Superman (or rather Supergirl) + Mon-el + Ultra Boy + Collosal Boy + Shrinking Violet + Triplicate Girl + Lightning Lad + Sun Boy + Lightning Lass + Star Boy + Matter Eater Lad + Invisible Kid + Bouncing Boy + Elastic Lad + Chameleon Boy + Saturn Girl + Brainiac 5 + Element Lad.

Now, with the powers granted by Supergirl and by Mon-el and then supplimented by Ulta Boy, we have a being that can be 3x stronger, faster and more durable than a PC Kryptonian.
A single PC Kryptonian can easily push planets out of orbit, they can fly so fast as to break the time barrier permitting time travel, their reaction speed and thought speed is comensurate with this flight speed and virtually nothing can hurt them. Now Composite superman has this power at 3x that level.

As Composite Superman has powers based off Mon-el as well he will not lose this power set under a red sun so that weakness is gone.

To increase his strength, he can grow to massive size, which also enhances his durability even further. This growth in strength is proprtional to his base strength, so in theory Composite Superman could become hundres of times even stronger.

He could produce three of him via his triplicate power - so now the team are facing three composite supermans.
He can (if being pressed0 drop out in to a parrel world (phantom power) for a tactical retreat. This can be combined with his massive intellect (Brainiac 5 level) to come up with battle plans at the speed of light thanks to his super speed thinking (from Supergirl).
He has almost complete control (within a radius) over atomic structures thanks to Element Lad's powers.
"
When Composite Superman triples himself, are all three of them 3x as powerful as a PC Kryptonian?
Kuja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kuja

Oh but Composite Supes has the same weaknesses as a kryptonian times each kryptonian embodied within him ;)

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By One-Above-You
Kuja said:
"Oh but Composite Supes has the same weaknesses as a kryptonian times each kryptonian embodied within him ;)
"
I don't think Composite Superman is weak to Kryptonite.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the creator
One-Above-You said:
"When Composite Superman triples himself, are all three of them 3x as powerful as a PC Kryptonian?
"

Good question and one I never considered.
In theory yes, as each duplicate is as powerful as the original (or it is for Triplicate girl).

Kuja said:
"Oh but Composite Supes has the same weaknesses as a kryptonian times each kryptonian embodied within him ;)
"
There is only one kryptonian being in the 'mix', Supergirl.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By warlock360

Question is, how would it effect him, hence he has the form of a "Superman" his self being should be more Kryptonian than anything else

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the creator

Well Kryptonite from the current universe would have little impact on Comp Superman as he is effectively from a 'different' universe, in many ways like Superboy Prime is.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By warlock360

Well than how exactly was he bested/killed/defeated?

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By One-Above-You
Voidheart said:
"Well than how exactly was he bested/killed/defeated?
"
I don't think he was ever defeated.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By warlock360

... Where is he now?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the creator

He has not been used in the relaunched DC universe and so never really made a re-appearance (in the form shown) after crisis on infinate earths.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By warlock360

so what did he do than? or who did he fight etc?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeSAW
Voidheart said:
"
His powers only lasted for a certain time i believe. Primes powers come more from upgrades than him being a PC character, you really can't judge the fact  that he is a  PC  character and say thats why he would win. PC Superman has awsome feats ( juggling planets and such) and he has medicore and some poor showings in fights also, some showings poorer than current Supes, and that goes for a lot of PC characters its so inconsistant. Composite Superman could win but I think his powers run down before he could beat Prime. Prime wins 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"Voidheart said:
"
His powers only lasted for a certain time i believe. Primes powers come more from upgrades than him being a PC character, you really can't judge the fact  that he is a  PC  character and say thats why he would win. PC Superman has awsome feats ( juggling planets and such) and he has medicore and some poor showings in fights also, some showings poorer than current Supes, and that goes for a lot of PC characters its so inconsistant. Composite Superman could win but I think his powers run down before he could beat Prime. Prime wins 
"
I dont know about Composite Superman's powers running down... I think Composite Superman will be the one with the greatest Stamina here
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zee crusher
King Saturn said:
"SeSAW said:
"Voidheart said:
"
"
I dont know about Composite Superman's powers running down... I think Composite Superman will be the one with the greatest Stamina here"
His stamina would be almost forever lasting. His power can only last up for a few days at a time then he has to repeat the accident of he turns back into the janitor joe meash.

Either way he was strong enough to nearly take over the dc universe. He is the strongest of these guys he isn't the strongest superman. He is human. The strongest should be superman prime original version but for some odd reason he wasn't listed.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:
"Well Kryptonite from the current universe would have little impact on Comp Superman as he is effectively from a 'different' universe, in many ways like Superboy Prime is.

"
Thats not true. He's from out universe. He is human he got caught in and accident. He isn't even a superman. He just says that because he blams superman for messing up his carrer.

One-Above-You said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

"
When Composite Superman triples himself, are all three of them 3x as powerful as a PC Kryptonian?
"

No there as strong as composite superman and still have the same powers.

Voidheart said:
"... Where is he now?
"
He turned himself back to normal after superman told him that the longer he stays as composite the same disease will kill him as it did his father. Since superman and the legion couldn't beat him he had to lie to him. Then dc remade him as composite man a durlan who was tested on and gained the entire legions powers. He died to a telepathic attack from saturan girl who killed her self in the proces.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By One-Above-You
zee crusher said:
"the creator said:
"Well Kryptonite from the current universe would have little impact on Comp Superman as he is effectively from a 'different' universe, in many ways like Superboy Prime is.

"
Thats not true. He's from out universe. He is human he got caught in and accident. He isn't even a superman. He just says that because he blams superman for messing up his carrer.

One-Above-You said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

"
"

Composite Superman is already 3x more powerful as a PC Kryptonian. So would all 3 of him be just as powerful?
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zee crusher
One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
"the creator said:

"

One-Above-You said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

"
"

Composite Superman is already 3x more powerful as a PC Kryptonian. So would all 3 of him be just as powerful?
"

Yes they'd all be three times as strong as pc supes and three times as durable. The would all have the anti matter ray. The only thing that is stronger then darkseids beam. It could delete anything from existence in matter of moments. Even made pc superman cry in pain. That would make gamler sad lol.
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By warlock360
http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Composite_Superman

"Joseph Meach was a diver who had fallen on hard times. In an attempt to draw publicity to himself, Meach set up a water tank on a sidewalk in Metropolis and dove off a building. Unbeknownst to Meach, the tank was leaking, and Meach would have died if not for the intervention of Superman. The Man of Steel, upon learning of Meach's misfortunes, obtained a job for him at the Superman Museum, where Meach was employed as a custodian. Meach's bitterness did not subside, and being surrounded by artifacts and mementoes of Superman's career directed his anger towards Superman. One night, as Meach was sweeping in front of a series of statuettes depicting the Legion of Super-Heroes, a bolt of lightning passed through an open window and struck the display. The statuettes, which were actually miniature lifeless duplicates of the Legionnaires, unleashed an energy blast that struck Meach. Meach discovered that he was endowed with the combined powers of the Legion members. Determined to defeat Superman and Batman, Meach used his shapeshifting power to turn his skin green and form a costume that was half Superman's, half Batman's. Calling himself the Composite Superman, Meach told the heroes that if he was not allowed to join their team, he would expose their secret identities, which he learned via telepathy. The Composite Superman then created situations for Superman or Batman to handle, but which he intentionally sabotaged to humiliate the heroes. When Superman and Batman deduced Meach's evil intentions, the Composite Superman forced the team to retire or he would expose their identities. The World's Finest heroes soon discovered that the Composite Superman's intent was to rule the world. Although they were unable to defeat Meach, who used his vast array of powers to keep the duo at bay, the Composite Superman was defeated when his charge of powers turned out to be temporary. Meach reverted back to human form with no knowledge of his activities as the Composite Superman. Composite Superman re-appeared a few years later. An alien villain named Xan came to Earth to avenge his dead father, a criminal who was captured and imprisoned by Superman and Batman. Xan studied the Composite Superman and decided to restore Meach's powers by recreating the accident that endowed him with superpowers. The Composite Superman soon captured Superman and Batman and tried to kill the team. Meach's powers wore off before he could accomplish this though, and soon Xan appeared explaining why he wanted Superman and Batman to die. Xan then fired a lethal energy blast at the heroes but a remorseful Meach intercepted the blast, killing him instantly."

"

Powers

In terms of abilities and raw power, the Composite Superman was one of the most powerful enemies Superman and Batman ever faced. The Composite Superman possessed numerous special powers, derived from various Legion members:

"

Strength level

In addition to all of Superman's powers (derived from Supergirl), the Composite Superman's strength and invulnerability levels were three times as powerful as Superman's because Legionnaires Mon-El and Ultra Boy were invulnerable and possessed super-strength."

Curbstomp lol
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zee crusher

I made the page on wiki lol so many years ago. Thats why I kept saying he'd win this. I can't believe some people said bizzaro or cyborg.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By warlock360

Well, if his powers dont last forever, Cyborg should win this, hence no one has found a way to really kill him yet and he could just come back in other robotic forms and kill CSM when hes a normal guy again... and got rid off the other supermen...

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By One-Above-You
Voidheart said:
"Well, if his powers dont last forever, Cyborg should win this, hence no one has found a way to really kill him yet and he could just come back in other robotic forms and kill CSM when hes a normal guy again... and got rid off the other supermen...
"
Has he been hit with Composite Superman's anti-matter ray?
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By warlock360

<.<

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By zee crusher
One-Above-You said:
"Voidheart said:
"Well, if his powers dont last forever, Cyborg should win this, hence no one has found a way to really kill him yet and he could just come back in other robotic forms and kill CSM when hes a normal guy again... and got rid off the other supermen...
"
"

No lol thats his own power.

Voidheart said:
"
Do you know how long it takes for his power to go away? I think over a week. Fightins involving superman like characters don't last that long lol. Anti matter ray would take down cyborg pretty easily or anybody else.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By One-Above-You
zee crusher said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Voidheart said:
"
"

I thought.... you just said that Composite Superman has the anti-matter ray....
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By warlock360

No i mean, imagine CSM gets rid of/kills everyone, but cyborg can die so hes left and there to wittness his powers perish, so thats where he attacks and could win right?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By zee crusher
One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Voidheart said:
"
"

I thought.... you just said that Composite Superman has the anti-matter ray....
"

When compositer supermand combines all those powers listed above it makes one of if not the most dangerous blast in dc. The anti matter ray. That has anti particles which could delete anything it comes in contact with an leave the target if human of kryptonian in pain. Hence superman. Its even been used in marvel at times. But where in dc now an composite superman does this very powerful blast through one finger. However the flaw is if he shots you with the ray and he's powers start to go away the effects will wear off.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Triumphant

I think the fight would come down to Prime and CS with CS being the victor.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the creator
Valor said:
"I think the fight would come down to Prime and CS with CS being the victor."
Exactly.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts