Which Joker wins? 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Silver2467

I would say either Pre or Post-Crisis Joker with a slight leaning toward Pre-Crisis Clown Prince. I could be wrong though. Out of all of them, it will be a comic Joker who wins. I have watched all of the animated series and the movies, and none of those versions are impressive enough to trump comic Joker. 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Silver2467 said:
"I would say either Pre or Post-Crisis Joker with a slight leaning toward Pre-Crisis Clown Prince. I could be wrong though. Out of all of them, it will be a comic Joker who wins. I have watched all of the animated series and the movies, and none of those versions are impressive enough to trump comic Joker.  "

Well besides the animated series and Mark Hamil's voice. lol
Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ultimate Joker

The comic one will trump ALL other forms, and as far as which version? I'd say post crisis. 

Heath's would fail due to the fact he has little to work off of and is limited to the "reality" of the Nolan verse. Jack's Joker couldn't fight worth crap. Heath's Joker also has no immunity to Joker toxin, so he'll get that sooner or later. How ironic is that that a Joker dies from another ones toxin? Kevin Michael Richardson's version was a great fighter and still had some brains, but doesn't strike me as the smartest Joker out of them all (not counting comicbook versions). 

Hamill's is rather strong depending on which episode we're going off of. If we count "Arkham Asylum" and the upcoming "Arkham City" for Hamill, I'd be more inclined to say out of the non-comics he would win. He'd still fall to the comicbook versions though. 

Is this an "overall" match? In a physical fight Jack's would be annihilated... As far as planning goes I'm willing to bet that Hamill's comes the closest to the comics, but some of the stuff the comic versions have done are quite astounding. For some reason I'm still going to say post crisis Joker, but maybe someone with more input can give some insight on this.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Ultimate Joker said:
"The comic one will trump ALL other forms, and as far as which version? I'd say post crisis.  Heath's would fail due to the fact he has little to work off of and is limited to the "reality" of the Nolan verse. Jack's Joker couldn't fight worth crap. Heath's Joker also has no immunity to Joker toxin, so he'll get that sooner or later. How ironic is that that a Joker dies from another ones toxin? Kevin Michael Richardson's version was a great fighter and still had some brains, but doesn't strike me as the smartest Joker out of them all (not counting comicbook versions).  Hamill's is rather strong depending on which episode we're going off of. If we count "Arkham Asylum" and the upcoming "Arkham City" for Hamill, I'd be more inclined to say out of the non-comics he would win. He'd still fall to the comicbook versions though.  Is this an "overall" match? In a physical fight Jack's would be annihilated... As far as planning goes I'm willing to bet that Hamill's comes the closest to the comics, but some of the stuff the comic versions have done are quite astounding. For some reason I'm still going to say post crisis Joker, but maybe someone with more input can give some insight on this. "

Seems we have two diffrent views Pre-Crisis vs Post-Crisis Joker. 

This thread needs some Mark Hamill laugh. 

Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ultimate Joker

While pre clearly was violent and intelligent, I just think the post crisis Joker had less limitations. I don't really like all of the most super recent stuff with Joker like that god awful split tongue and bullet wound in his head (and I believe that's no more) but wasn't it post-crisis Joker who got Mr. Mxy's reality warping powers? 

And Hamill's Joker voice and laugh will forever be who I imagine when reading anything about Joker.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Ultimate Joker said:
"While pre clearly was violent and intelligent, I just think the post crisis Joker had less limitations. I don't really like all of the most super recent stuff with Joker like that god awful split tongue and bullet wound in his head (and I believe that's no more) but wasn't it post-crisis Joker who got Mr. Mxy's reality warping powers? "

Yes it was, although were clearly not using Emperor Joker just Post-Crisis.  
Although I feel that Post-Crisis Joker had to be better then Post-Crisis just looking at the beast that was Post-Crisis Batman. Who knew hundreds of martial arts and could pool anything out of his belt.  

Ultimate Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ultimate Joker

Yeah, but my point is that post-crisis Joker did stuff that pre-crisis didn't do. Post crisis Joker crippled Barbara, killed Jason (until it was retconned) and has done so many evil things, masterminding all sorts of stuff. And since post crisis Joker is taking on an admittedly tougher and smarter Batman, then I think it supports my theory that post crisis Joker >>> all others. 

Admittedly the pre-crisis Joker has an extensive knowledge about boners. ;-p

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By GT-Man

Cartoon
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Ultimate Joker said:
"Yeah, but my point is that post-crisis Joker did stuff that pre-crisis didn't do. Post crisis Joker crippled Barbara, killed Jason (until it was retconned) and has done so many evil things, masterminding all sorts of stuff. And since post crisis Joker is taking on an admittedly tougher and smarter Batman, then I think it supports my theory that post crisis Joker >>> all others.  Admittedly the pre-crisis Joker has an extensive knowledge about boners. ;-p "

True, although I don't believe they allowed as much blood, sex, and gore in pre-crisis comics as they do now and days. Not from the comics I have read. Although you do bring up a good point. He also has a thing about killing Robins.