battle of the gods or greek

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

thor vs wonder woman vs captain marvel vs black adam vs bata ray bill vs hercules from marvel vs kratos........who will come out on top in this crazy battle?

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MotorSteel

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Black Adam..

Anybody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Anybody

Black Adam or Captain Marvel.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator

Capt marvel or Black Adam for the win for the large number of reasons described in seperate threads (greater speed, strength and durability).

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jim says:

"They all gang up on Black Adam first as he is the only villian, then the marvel group teams up as thier all really close friends and fight the DC duo. In a hard fight Captain marvel, Herc, abd BRB get ko'd leaveing only two left. Final fight with Wonder Woman and Thor both tired, battered, and bruised. Thor haveing more in his arsenal pulls off the win. Then trades Sif in for Wonder Woman to be his Asgardian Queen."

good point that could happan

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

Thor. The most powerful god of them all. (listed anyway)

Frisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Frisco

Jim says:

"They all gang up on Black Adam first as he is the only villian, then the marvel group teams up as thier all really close friends and fight the DC duo.In a hard fight Captain marvel, Herc, abd BRB get ko'd leaveing only two left.Final fight with Wonder Woman and Thor both tired, battered, and bruised. Thor haveing more in his arsenal pulls off the win. Then trades Sif in for Wonder Woman to be his Asgardian Queen."

Wow, very well thought out.

Avox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Avox

thor vs wonder woman vs captain marvel vs black adam vs bata ray bill vs hercules from marvel vs kratos

Depends on Which Thor for me ... im a massive thor fanboy BUT i think Rune Lord Thor would win but , if it was Classic Thor i think the fight would go to Black Adam or Captain Marvel.

I think it would go like this though .- Kratos goe out first , next would be Wonder Woman imo , Herc , Classic Thor , Beta Ray , Black Adam , then Captain Marvel

but if RLT Switch Cptain Marel with Thor :F ust my opinion hard to choose when im a fanboy :(

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By White Phantom

It'd come down to Thor and Cap Marvel. I started a thread on that but it was undecided so that's no help.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King Saturn

Black Adam would win. Big Ups to Dwayne " The Rock " Johnson for being Black Adam in the new Shazam movie.