Lord Blackbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Lord Blackbolt

vegeta says:

"http://www.stuffoflegend.com/Ambar/07Religions/2GodsofAmbar/WingedMessenger/Wendigo/wendigo.jpg"

whats that's supposed to be? i don't think I've ever seen anything like that in comics. as for the battle Sabortooth, he has kill a Wendigo before and should be able to take down the others with little to no problem. if he was able to use his full potential in the comics he would of killed Wolverine a long time ago.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By vegeta

Lord Blackbolt says:

"vegeta says:
"http://www.stuffoflegend.com/Ambar/07Religions/2GodsofAmbar/WingedMessenger/Wendigo/wendigo.jpg"
whats that's supposed to be? i don't think I've ever seen anything like that in comics. as for the battle Sabortooth, he has kill a Wendigo before and should be able to take down the others with little to no problem. if he was able to use his full potential in the comics he would of killed Wolverine a long time ago. "

a four armed wendigo? hell i dont know thats the pic that came up for him

Lord Blackbolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lord Blackbolt

vegeta says:

"Lord Blackbolt says:
"vegeta says:
whats that's supposed to be? i don't think I've ever seen anything like that in comics. as for the battle Sabortooth, he has kill a Wendigo before and should be able to take down the others with little to no problem. if he was able to use his full potential in the comics he would of killed Wolverine a long time ago. "
a four armed wendigo? hell i dont know thats the pic that came up for him"

there has never been a four armed wendigo in comics before. where did you look for the image?

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kraven

The four armed Wendigo is probably a depiction of the native legend of the Wendigo spirit, NOT the Marvel Comics Wendigo.

As for the battle, yes Sabertooth has killed a Wendigo before and he has also owned Sasquatch.

Tigra could easily be killed by anyone else in this thread.

It comes down to Wolverine, Sabertooth and X-23.

These three are closely matched. Sabertooth has bested Wolverine a lot but Logan can often find a lucky way to outsmart him and even recently, killed him.

In the X-23's encounters with Wolverine, she is shown to be even more skilled than Logan but lacks experience.

I would have to call it dead set between Wolverine, Sabertooth and X-23. They would just battle forever thanks to their healing factors, until an outside source turned the tables in someone's favour.

Avatar image for black_wolverine
Black Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Black Wolverine

Wolverine

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By methias

Kraven says:

"The four armed Wendigo is probably a depiction of the native legend of the Wendigo spirit, NOT the Marvel Comics Wendigo. *** As for the battle, yes Sabertooth has killed a Wendigo before and he has also owned Sasquatch. Tigra could easily be killed by anyone else in this thread. It comes down to Wolverine, Sabertooth and X-23. These three are closely matched. Sabertooth has bested Wolverine a lot but Logan can often find a lucky way to outsmart him and even recently, killed him. In the X-23's encounters with Wolverine, she is shown to be even more skilled than Logan but lacks experience. I would have to call it dead set between Wolverine, Sabertooth and X-23. They would just battle forever thanks to their healing factors, until an outside source turned the tables in someone's favour. "

Sounds about right to me.

Batman666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Batman666

Sabertooth or Wolvie but I'm gonna go with Victor Creed because wolvie killed him "unfairly" no... not unfairly it's smart! But in case there is no muramasa involved. Sabertooth "probably" won

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Nighthunter

Wolverine

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers