Battle of Monkey Kings: Son Goku vs Mori Jin

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for fearreaperredux
FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FearReaperRedux

Hey what is up? It's me your host FearReaperRedux, now you maybe asking me, why am I doing this battle thread for since in previous Dragon Ball vs The God of High School battle threads that has been done, it has came to conclusion that the current The God of High School characters max out at Solar System level and Massively FTL+ speed? Well, I'm hearing bizarre The God of High School fanboys telling me that the characters actually max out at Universe+ level because of the conversation between Jin and Oraeguk where Jin was stated to reach 4D power, Jin being able to enter 4D realm, and lastly Satan stating Jin is at a higher dimension of power compared to him. Well if they want to bring out this statements to support this highball AP/DP from The God of High School verse, they might as well simply get the fight they were asking for.

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. This is Son Goku at his strongest from Dragon Ball without any injuries; whereas this is Mori Jin at his strongest from The God of High School without any injuries.
  2. Son Goku in prime, goes Unlock Potential, Super Saiyan Power! & God-like Saiyan, transforms into Universe 7's Spirit Bomb Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Kaio-ken x100, wields Nyoibō & Bansho Fan, rides Kinto'un, has Evil Container & Hermit Beans, and dons Sentō Armor; whereas Mori Jin in prime, goes Immortality, Borrowing Power & Supreme God, transforms into No Pain Complete The Monkey King Mode Jeahbongchim x250,000, wields Yeoui & Pacho Fan, rides Kinto-Un, has Crimson Gourd & The Circle, and dons Yongpyo Armor.
  3. 1-on-1 death battle.
  4. No interference or holding back allowed.

No Caption Provided

Anywhere in Mount Huaguo, now let the death battle between Japan and Korea begin!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku can't tag Jin.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quincy-q said:

Goku can't tag Jin.

What's your reason?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Goku's too powerful, but Mo-Ri is too fast. Chances are Jin hits him with pressure points before Goku can go for an AOE attack, given the difference in speed.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FearReaperRedux

Goku's too powerful, but Mo-Ri is too fast. Chances are Jin hits him with pressure points before Goku can go for an AOE attack, given the difference in speed.

So this fight is literally power vs speed even though both fighters are universe+ level and massively faster than light+? Damn.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux: Jin is nothing close to universal lol. He’s not even galaxy level. Goku is so much slower than him though and Jin can further amp his stats by 250k

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where are Jin combat speed feats?

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku for sure has higher DC and AP, but Mori is faster. Mori will paralyze Goku before he even makes an attack and then seal him.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hit can't put Goku down with pressure points what makes you think Jin can? And Hit is massively more powerful than Jin. It would basically be no different than if master Roshi tried to use pressure points on SSB Goku. The power difference is massive.

What are Jin combat speed feats? People saying he billions FTL in combat which already sounds like lies and calculations. Thousands FTL combat speed? Sure possibly. But I'm asking because I stopped reading the manga before any significant combat speed feats happened that I remember.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@juzacloud: Jin has way better feats with pressure points than Hit does, who Goku couldn't exactly no-sell either. Raw power doesn't play into it, Jin can tap your nerves in places and paralyse your whole body instantenously, or hit a pressure point in the chest and kill you instantly, something we know Goku isn't necessarily resistant against.

As for speed, in base, Jin is on a similiar level speed wise to the explansion of his staff, Yeoui, which can go from the moon to the earth in the time it takes a massively hypersonic projectile to move a few milli/centimeters. He's, at the very least, many thousands of times FTL. The stipulations in this thread say he starts out using Jeabonchim 250,000x, which literally multiplies all of his base stats by that amount. In other words, saying he's billions of times FTL wouldn't be far off the mark.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin said:

If Hit can't put Goku down with pressure points what makes you think Jin can? And Hit is massively more powerful than Jin. It would basically be no different than if master Roshi tried to use pressure points on SSB Goku. The power difference is massive.

What are Jin combat speed feats? People saying he billions FTL in combat which already sounds like lies and calculations. Thousands FTL combat speed? Sure possibly. But I'm asking because I stopped reading the manga before any significant combat speed feats happened that I remember.

The God of High School is a manhwa not a manga.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: Jin has way better feats with pressure points than Hit does, who Goku couldn't exactly no-sell either. Raw power doesn't play into it, Jin can tap your nerves in places and paralyse your whole body instantenously, or hit a pressure point in the chest and kill you instantly, something we know Goku isn't necessarily resistant against.

As for speed, in base, Jin is on a similiar level speed wise to the explansion of his staff, Yeoui, which can go from the moon to the earth in the time it takes a massively hypersonic projectile to move a few milli/centimeters. He's, at the very least, many thousands of times FTL. The stipulations in this thread say he starts out using Jeabonchim 250,000x, which literally multiplies all of his base stats by that amount. In other words, saying he's billions of times FTL wouldn't be far off the mark.

I've seen his pressure points. It's not more impressive than Hit. And the effect of it when he used it against Satan only last a moment. Jin had already increased his power 250,000x more on a weaker Satan when he hit his pressure point, yet the effects still wore off in a moment on satan.

Master Roshi paralyzed Man-Wolf with two finger pressure point. Genral Tao used his TONGUE to paralyze General Blue by way of pressure point. This is far more impressive than Jin. And Raw power does play into it. Jin is not strong enough to effect Goku powerful Ki charged body with pressure points. A 10 year old hitting Brock lesnor in a pressure point won't do a thing. The jaw is a pressure point, Jin hitting Goku in it won't do a darn thing.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins

If this is Anime Goku speed is even, Mori Jin isn’t that fast people just like to wank him

For instance in the latest episode of GOH, it was explained that jeahbongchim teachnique only increase he’s stats but not durability. He explicitly said this to Mori Jung.

Cell saga characters take it, Cell partially dodged a final flash that went to hit a star on screen, and that’s before he got a zenkai after self exploding

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux: those things are trash. If you read the series yourself you’ll know. Jin is not even galaxy level.

And the world he’s trying to wank is where humans came in and existed. Regular humans.

Jin is faster than goku tho.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EcoBlitz

@juzacloud:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/jin-mo-ri-god-of-high-school-vs-buuhan-dragon-ball-2030711/?page=1

Read post 48 for his speed scaling and some general feats. Lowballing by at least 100 times he’s already 2k times ftl before fighting much stronger people and becoming much more powerful.

If we put the actual distance of the feat (about 100 times closer than the 1 meter i used) without accounting for him naturally getting faster if you add his canonical amp of 250k to stats he’s in the tens of billions (about 56 billion) ftl.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mbatz

@ecoblitz:

I didn’t lowball you just lied

You said Mori Jin travelled a solar system level distance and said Illpyo searched that star system for months

BUT NO CENTRAL STAR WAS EVER SHOWN, AND NO STATEMENTS BACKED YOU UP ON SOLAR SYSTEM DISTANCE EITHER, this means they were most likely in different quadrants of the same solar system.

And this is consistent with the fact he’s showings with the Jeahbongchim in terms of speed are far less impressive than when you said solar system distance

Furthermore you lied and he did this in an inexplicably small amount of time, because the king was monologuing giving Mori Jin seconds to get there

On the other hand Perfect Cell dodged a final Flash that blew up a star on screen, even normal SSJ goku was throwing friezas attacks that would blow up other planets on screen

Furthermore my suspicions that the Jeahbongchim doesn’t increase all stats was correct, he stated in the latest episode of GoH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So take a chill pill you made false claims and you never made a rebuttal on that other thread that proved me wrong either

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well GOH is getting an anime.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Goku blows up the multiverse gg

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well GOH is getting an anime.

Got cancelled made me so angry, unless I’m missing something, they released a trailer two years ago I think and still nothing

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: I thought that was just an animation and not a real anime trailer. It was produced and put out by the website that GOH is put on and not an animation studio.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FearReaperRedux

@kalebsmarty156 said:

Goku blows up the multiverse gg

Goku doesn't reach low multiverse level until he goes Autonomous Ultra Instinct -Sign-, unless you are referring to DBH Goku which is not the version of Goku being used here.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: @co-boss: Its a Crunchyroll original.Got shown 2 days ago.

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When this thread was last made, it was called a horrible mismatch in favor of goku... which hasn't changed

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: bro I’m 100% not debating you on mobile when everyone not outright wanking dbz in that thread noticed how hard you would ignore feats and proof and just outright downplay so much that someone outright told you no he won’t debate with you due to those things.

Secondly, you’re disingenuous asf. Mori Jung used thunderbolt to increase his reaction speed (which is what Mori Jin says) it’s your head canon that somehow what he said when talking about thunderbolt somehow relates to jeabongchim. He finished talking about it and then started talking about something else (thunderbolt)

He finishes his sentence about jeabongchim (shown by the period) meanwhile such doesn’t exist when talking about thunderbolt (which Jung used to amp himself ) it only exist after he’s done talking about the second statement

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lets see what you have to say
@ecoblitz said:

@mbatz: bro I’m 100% not debating you on mobile when everyone not outright wanking dbz in that thread noticed how hard you would ignore feats and proof and just outright downplay so much that someone outright told you no he won’t debate with you due to those things

First of everything I said was true, your still the same guy claiming it was a solar system distance, but in reality we never saw the central star meaning when you used an ambiguous distance you chose the higher distance instead of the lower one which is used when making assumptions.

@ecoblitz said:

@mbatz: Secondly, you’re disingenuous asf. Mori Jung used thunderbolt to increase his reaction speed (which is what Mori Jin says) it’s your head canon that somehow what he said when talking about thunderbolt somehow relates to jeabongchim. He finished talking about it and then started talking about something else (thunderbolt)

He finishes his sentence about jeabongchim (shown by the period) meanwhile such doesn’t exist when talking about thunderbolt (which Jung used to amp himself ) it only exist after he’s done talking about the second statement

This isn’t true I literally showed the scan were Mori Jung said he was using Jeahbongchim x24 and mori Said The jeahbongchim wasn’t invincible, he said he used thunderbolt in addition to increase he’s speed but he’s durability didn’t change. Your denying what Mori has said Now.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: Mori can compete with Cell

Buu and Buu saga character stomp

Super God Stomp

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfawesome: I didn’t even know that. I was a huge fan till the mori Dan stuff which I just kinda fell off. That’s awesome

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: I’m not debating you especially not on mobile combined with your perchant for downplaying feats (you saying mori isn’t even planet level) or outright ignoring them and inserting your own head canon (somehow mori when talking about thunderbolt somehow it relates to jeabongchim he had finished talking about already) yeah no.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: you don’t like mori dan? Why not?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@mbatz: I’m not debating you especially not on mobile combined with your perchant for downplaying feats (you saying mori isn’t even planet level)

I just believe he’s planet level in durability

Multi-planet level in AP using yeoui and Multi-planet with jeahbongchim

Hes definitely not sun level and hence not Solar system since he did nothing to the sun from point blank range, all he’s kick did was move the sun’s atmosphere way.

And he said Mori Jungs durability didnt change and mentioned thunderbolt but that doesn’t matter because he’s durability didn’t change when and he used jeahbongchim x24 you just skipped that part of your advantage.

@ecoblitz said:

@mbatz: Outright ignoring them and inserting your own head canon (somehow mori when talking about thunderbolt somehow it relates to jeabongchim he had finished talking about already) yeah no.

Your a lying, on the last debate mori vs Buuhan you said I should counter your last argument and you told me on the Mori vs post crisis superman thread your still working on it. I never ignored anything, you most likely forgot, I hope because that’s better then lying.

And as I said if he’s durability didn’t increase even if he mentioned thunderbolt it doesn’t change the fact he used jeahbongchim meaning it doesn’t change your durability. Stop ignoring what Mori Jin and Mori Jung said collectively.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: oh no I like mori dan, just that’s around the time I just stopped going back every week. The last chapter I remember reading was when gen x was fighting the six member. It was good just haven’t been keeping up.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: oh yeah and your not credible, you’ve never used chapters or referenced as to why Mori Jin is a certain level of power in reality you’ve just highballed everything while giving little context, like when we both calculated the yeoui expansion to statue a sword stabbing DAE We Han, but the yeoui responds to emotions, it doesn’t move that fast always meaning MorI doesn’t scale to it just as an example.
Furthermore you made it hard to find said feat by not giving the chapter, then you said Mori Jin was planet level because of the Jupiter planet toss which never made contact with he’s body, the yeoui pushed it away. And The king’s planet toss were with building sized planets, heck they were meteors. Feat wise more is planet level in durability and that’s a stretch.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: yeah I’m not debating you and thank you for proving my point as to why.

Thanks for the lowball below planet level mori, not star level mori who doesn’t scale to yeoui despite statuing someone that reacted to it. Okay bro.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@co-boss: I see. Well now he just finished fighting mori jung and is looking for mubong to try and kill him

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FearReaperRedux

@ecoblitz said:

@fearreaperredux: those things are trash. If you read the series yourself you’ll know. Jin is not even galaxy level.

And the world he’s trying to wank is where humans came in and existed. Regular humans.

Jin is faster than goku tho.

So what's this 4D they were talking about?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz:I didn’t want to debate against you either but I will definitely rebuttal you if I see so much as a single lie or misinterpretation.

Furthermore show me evidence Mori can harm a star, he failed from point black to do anything against the sun, but move it’s atmosphere.

And as I already said, the yeoui isn’t consistent in its speed, from the moon to earth before a sword can pierce someone’s back vs it barely slowly leaving a planets surface against the three heavenly kings.

The yeoui responds to the users intents and emotions, not power take Mori Hui using he’s emotions to cause the yeoui to push Jupiter away when Satan did the planet toss, the yeoui pushed of earth to push Jupiter, Mori hui didn’t move it himself.

Thats why I said you make elaborate lies or misinterpretations, there’s no context behind what you say, can you even show a picture of Mori tanking a proper planet, not a below skyscraper height planet toss, and not Jupiter it didn’t hit him, yeoui moved it.

If you keep refusing you’ll just reveal your a wanker

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Do you think Superman is Universal btw ?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko:

Post crisis superman during specific story arc is universal+ in specific story arc, an example is final crisis when he destroyed universe destroying reality blitzing missiles. He’s consistantly multi-solar system level to galaxy level.

Pre-crisis is universal in durability but he’s AP is inconsistent, as seen when anti-monitor failed to destroy pre-crisis superman and superboy when he absorbed a universe and said he’d kill them, even if it kills himself.

New 52 is multi-planet level.

Rebirth is solar system level, unless you take feats from post crisis into account.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers