EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

Team Horror:

Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Leatherface, Pin-Head, and Pumpkinhead

Team Sci-Fi:

Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious, Anubis (Stargate SG-1), Predator, Alien Queen, Gul Dukat possessed by the Pau Wraiths, and Brain Bug (Starship Troopers)

(for those wondering why I didnt pick Q as my Trek villain, he would make this a sci-fi curb stomp)

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Sci-Fi CURBSTOMPS.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EganTheVile1

Sparda says:

"Sci-Fi CURBSTOMPS."
I'm guessing you decided that based on Anubis, figured he and Pinhead would be equals if you think about it, and balance out the fight
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

Team Horror could win but only under these strict conditions.

1. Freddy Krugger has to still have the Necronomicon in his possession

2. Pumpkinhead must be ressurected by a powerful sorcerer who uses either himself or another witch as the Summoner.

3. Pinhead has to have direct access to his Hell Dimnesion.

At least 2 of these 3 conditions must happen for Team Horror to win.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Methos

yeah... Sci-Fi owns this battle...

noone messes with Ascended beings, especially not wanna be killers like Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface

M

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Methos says:

"yeah... Sci-Fi owns this battle... noone messes with Ascended beings, especially not wanna be killers like Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface M"

I agree. Team Horror could win but the conditions I listed must happen for victory and even with the conditions the win will still be hard fought against team Sc-Fi.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos

King Saturn says:

"I agree. Team Horror could win but the conditions I listed must happen for victory and even with the conditions the win will still be hard fought against team Sc-Fi."

Anubis is the one you have to worry about...

he's an Ascended being (read God) and really, really, really tough to take down...

M

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EganTheVile1

I actually cant think of reason I'm pro-horror in this, just for the sake of argueing I guess, ButPin-Head could take on Anubis-both are from vastly powerfull realms beyond the mortal world, both have been beaten by normal humans (though far from entirely defeated) at a time, Freddy could kill the Brain Bug in it's sleep, Jason could take Alien Queen, Leatherface and Myers die, Pumpkinhead kills Predator (remember Predato wont think to fight Pumpkinhead in supernatural terms) Dukat would be shown what Hell truly is if Pin-Head survives, and Palpatine, well, wheres a reactor core shaft when you need one?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Methos says:

"King Saturn says:
"I agree. Team Horror could win but the conditions I listed must happen for victory and even with the conditions the win will still be hard fought against team Sc-Fi."
Anubis is the one you have to worry about... he's an Ascended being (read God) and really, really, really tough to take down... M"

Thats True

Brainiac1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Brainiac1.0

Alien they are billions of them. Predator has high tech weapons to blow team hooror in pieces.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Satyrquaze

eganthevile1 says:

"Team Horror: Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Leatherface, Pin-Head, and Pumpkinhead Team Sci-Fi: Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious, Anubis (Stargate SG-1), Predator, Alien Queen, Gul Dukat possessed by the Pau Wraiths, and Brain Bug (Starship Troopers) (for those wondering why I didnt pick Q as my Trek villain, he would make this a sci-fi curb stomp)"

What, no Khan Noonien Sighn pummeling the battlefield from the bridge of the USS Reliant?
Or Trelane for that matter?

Post Edited:2008-04-23 11:31:55
Brainiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Brainiac

Only real threats would be Anubis and Hellraiser...