Battle of Hax: Saiki K VS Midora VS Gilgamesh VS Yhwach VS Dark Schneider VS Hades VS Ajimu Najimi VS Giorno

• 51 results
MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MindingMuffin

The ultimate battle of hax! The most haxiest dudes (and gals) in Anime/manga battle it out, I excluded some of the more OP haxy people to make it fair (Battler and Reinhard etc).

Rules

• Stats equalized for everyone, this is a pure hax battle. They are equalized to Saiki's level.
  • Free For all
  • Saiki has no limiters, Yhwach has absorbed the Soul King and has all sterns and schrifts along with the Almighty, Dark Schneider is composite, Hades is EOS, Midora is EOS and has copied Gourmet Luck and Minority World as well as eaten Acacia's full course, Ajimu Naijimi is as she was before being sealed by Misogi. Gilgamesh is composite Fate with his Original Power and Giorno has GER.
  • Morals off
  • Win VIA any means necessary, KO is enough for a win so DS can't abuse his immortality.
  • No transcending fiction crap
  • Ajimu Naijimi only has access to all her named abilities (so around 814 of them)
  • Fight!

Bonus round

They all gang up and try to take on a wanked Saitama, can they win?

No Caption Provided

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zgtfreak

@mindingmuffin: Composite Gilgamesh includes CCC Gilgamesh, who is insane magnitudes above infinite multiversal. He snaps his fingers and everyone in this thread (along with their entire verses) gets wiped from existence. If I were you, I'd not put composite just to exclude CCC.

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MindingMuffin

@zgtfreak:Stats are equalized so people like Gilg and Ajimu can't snap their fingers and remove everyone's verse from existence. This is just for hax. I'll say they're equalized to Saiki's level so they can't do that.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zgtfreak

@mindingmuffin: Oh... I read the rules yet somehow missed that. My bad.

I'll form an opinion on who wins in a bit though.

Also Idk why you excluded Reinhard and Battler (not that I care), as a few of these characters like Ajimu and Gil are war more haxed than Rein. Battler I can understand removing, but I think Gil is pretty even with him in hax.

Guron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ajimu stomp

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The, one and only, the greatYhwach

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Ajimu, and the team completely annihilates poor Saitama in the bonus round.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zgtfreak

Made a decision finally.

Ajimu All Fiction GGs everyone except Gilgamesh, who should be able to no-sell it via his Genesis Mystic Code, meaning it comes down to Ajimu Vs. Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh uses SNI to see how to kill Ajimu, then proceeds to hit her with anti-immortality and anti-regeneration Noble Phantasms, which would prevent her from coming back via All Fiction. The end.

Everyone solos the bonus round.

jimcrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Probably Ajimu, and the team completely annihilates poor Saitama in the bonus round.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shintoki

@zgtfreak said:

Gilgamesh uses SNI to see how to kill Ajimu, then proceeds to hit her with anti-immortality and anti-regeneration Noble Phantasms, which would prevent her from coming back via All Fiction. The end.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lsoon23

Ajimu wins in my opinion, Saitama solos everyone on the bonus round obviously.

Did Midora ever eat Acacia's full course? I thought he had his own, but if OP states it I guess he has full course abilities as well not that it changes anything.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually might stalemate with Ajimu and Gil.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like people are underselling Dispel Bound. It stops reality warping, Creation, immortality, assimilation, magic and anti magic, physical attacks, inertia, regeneration, power and instant victory. Pretty much everything we know that Gil and Ajimu can do gets straight up no sold by these working simultaneously. Darsh can also just kinda erase you from existence at will with ease and regenerates on three separate planes of existence.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk why yhwach or midora are here lol they get nuked. My money on Gilgamesh except eternal atoms could be a problem

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either ajimu or gilgamesh wins. As for the bonus round, saitama stomps if this is wanked saitama.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Gilgamesh vs Hades vs Darsh vs Ajimu. Because it is equalized i will going with Ajimu.

Don´t know why Yhwach and the others are here.

Also the only one who can probably bypass Dispel Bound here is Ajimu. Don´t find anything that help Gil or Hades to bypass his DB if stats are equal. Darsh wins this. Secondly Hades. Third Ajimu. Fourth Gilgamesh.

Pjc_sneaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23: idk why but you are overating saitama... Saitama's serious punch only split the cloud, also most of the villians he fights are city level at most, he only fought two God level treat *boros & *human monster... Saitama this saitama that, he has never actually fought anyone tough compaire to the rest of the characters above

#saitama is not a gag character, the author never said he was a gag character 🙄

I really don't understand why you guys believe he is the strongest I mean his serious punch only split the cloud in heaven, mean while we have characters like king Vegeta WHO DESTROYED 3 PLANETS BY JUST WAVING HIS HANDS(if we were to put the guy in the one punch man verse ,he would have been called one wave man) , Gilgamesh who I can argue with you holds the most powerful weapon in all of anime , yhwach who can alter the future at will and even future when he has been killed he can still rewrite and come back + anything he sees in the future cannot harm him....

So am thinking in what universe does it makes sense that Saitama is the strongest...???🚶🚶🚶

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stats are equalised.

Name me one thing any of them can do that bypasses the nature of GER

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By COOLGUY18

@void_reborn: Well, there's a lot actually.

But lwt me say one thing.

Aijimi.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aijimi.

What does he do? Genuinely curious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATMAN !!!

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama has no limit to his power.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aijimi.

the majority of Aijumi haxs are literally featless. So how do you know it's potency?

@zgtfreak said:

Made a decision finally.

Ajimu All Fiction GGs everyone except Gilgamesh, who should be able to no-sell it via his Genesis Mystic Code, meaning it comes down to Ajimu Vs. Gilgamesh.

Everyone solos the bonus round.

Ajimu doesn't even have all fiction.. LOL

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: she should have some casualty skill or smthg

Aside from All fiction which She gave away? I can't really any casualty skills with feats off the top of my head.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Hundred Gauntlets which All Fiction originated from.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bossmountain

@lsoon23 said:

@bossmountain: Hundred Gauntlets which All Fiction originated from.

Well technically Hundred Gauntlet was the skill she originally gave away to kumagawa which he then warped into the all fiction. Either way she doesn't have that anymore either.

No Caption Provided

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: Point is All fiction was never an ability she have ever possessed at any point. Despite what wankers who never read the series claim.

Also didn't Ywhach straight up resisted Conceptual hax even without the almighty. When ichibei erased Ywhach voice from existence so he could never speak again. ywhach was able to grain himself a new voice by pure force of will.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Why u tag me lol... I never said she had All fiction...

AlphaDaSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Giorno even here?He is the first one to die.Giorno gets stomped by the dbs verse let alone any of these powerful characters.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A hax battle royal and no one asked me to add characters :(

On topic, probably Darsh. Stat Equalized Dispel Bound is just too strong. It completely shuts down Ajimi and Gilgamesh. I'd have to double check but I believe Darsh is acausal so GER is useless.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to forget that darsh can overwhelm his own dispel bound and destroy himself before it regenerates with merely physical attacks to no less. Having equal stats to him just means that whoever he is fighting will be able to do the same thing. It's a strong ability but not something that guarantees his win

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Schneider beats almost any manga character with stats equal, there are no exceptions here

Avatar image for deactivated-6137dea840ec8
deactivated-6137dea840ec8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equal stats? Probably either Darsh or Hades.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40
deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh clap his hands together and everyone in this fodder gauntlet suddenly dies. The end.

I seen all of these characters hax/abilities but they are not on the level of Gilgamesh’s level. Gilgamesh hax is beyond 9D and he can use his Broken Omniscience which can see everything on his opponents and not get surprised. Plus he has conceptual weapons that he can use in NP like Fragrach, Enkidu, Gae Bolg, and EA. Also I don’t see any of the opponents can survive Enuma Elish since it can destroy Concepts, Abstracts, entities who lack a concept of death on a higher scale.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GodGate
@gilgate said:

Gilgamesh clap his hands together and everyone in this fodder gauntlet suddenly dies. The end.

I seen all of these characters hax/abilities but they are not on the level of Gilgamesh’s level. Gilgamesh hax is beyond 9D and he can use his Broken Omniscience which can see everything on his opponents and not get surprised. Plus he has conceptual weapons that he can use in NP like Fragrach, Enkidu, Gae Bolg, and EA. Also I don’t see any of the opponents can survive Enuma Elish since it can destroy Concepts, Abstracts, entities who lack a concept of death on a higher scale.

Adding to this, Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon functionally acts as a vault of infinite hax when used seriously since he has the best version of nearly every single conceptual weapon that could possibly exist. This ability alone would allow him to win here handily.

Next, his omniscience, Shaq Naqba Imuru, lets him see everything including alternate worlds and all of their possibilities and futures. If used seriously in a fight, this would make him nigh-unbeatable since he'd know everything that your going to do and what exactly he'd need to do to win in the most efficient way possible.

Ea is literally broken. It can erase anything, no matter what it is. If the target is immortal or can't die, then it'll erase the concept of their 'immortality' as it erases the rest of their existence. It's been shown to easily do damage on the multi-versal scale.

Gilgamesh himself is a literal hax. His power of the beginning allows him to become as powerful as he likes and he is capable of transcending into higher realities at will. If he does that, then it's safe to say that none of their hax will affect him.

He'd win this 10/10, especially with morals off.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

lol that can’t be a coincidence.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: I honestly don’t know why anyone would take godgate and his alt seriously

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh seems pretty powerful hax-wise, I'll go with him here.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup CC Gilgamesh solos all of fiction don't know why we even use him debates anymore honestly.

🤪

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lsoon23

Ajimu stomps, and NLF doesn't count here because stats are all equalized.

My Inflation (髪展途上, Mai Infurēshon): The stronger the enemy is, the stronger the user is skill.

Beginner's Hard Luck (たどたどしい拳, Bigināzu Hādo Rakku): Make defense impossible skill.

Ad-Balloon Attack (一方的な一撃, Ado Barūn Atakku): Impossible to counterattack skill.

Noble (歯擦無し, Nōburu): Impossible to miss skill.

Reverse Cover (毛頭に戻る, Ribāsu Kabā): Damage canceling skill.

Eye Code (識蔑視,Ai Kōdo): See all of the opponent skill.

Illegal (禁じ手, Irīgaru): Technique sealing skill.

Miss Anger Stand (奇想憤慨, Misu Angā Sutando): Impossible to predict hit skill.

Doctor Against (非学者論に負けず, Dokutāgeinsuto): Ignore physics skill.

Service Ace (先出しじゃんけん, Sābisu ēsu): First move skill.

I Can Cancel (私だけは待ったあり, Ai Kyan Kyanseru): Cancel an attack that has happened before skill.[110] This skill is noted to be particularly unfair.

Route Selection (足しげく通う, Rūto Serekushon): Instant movement skill.

Missile To Pause (身じろぎひとつ, Misuru Tu Pōzu): Stopping movement skill.

Invisible Lamp (停視信号, Inbishiburu Ranpu): Invisible hit skill.

Exciting Memory (人生経験段, Ekisaitingu Memorī): Use all previous opponent's techniques skill.

This combination of abilities pretty much seals the deal, and this isn't even 2% of her full arsenal (of revealed abilities that is).

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23 said:

Ajimu stomps, and NLF doesn't count here because stats are all equalized.

My Inflation (髪展途上, Mai Infurēshon): The stronger the enemy is, the stronger the user is skill.

Beginner's Hard Luck (たどたどしい拳, Bigināzu Hādo Rakku): Make defense impossible skill.

Ad-Balloon Attack (一方的な一撃, Ado Barūn Atakku): Impossible to counterattack skill.

Noble (歯擦無し, Nōburu): Impossible to miss skill.

Reverse Cover (毛頭に戻る, Ribāsu Kabā): Damage canceling skill.

Eye Code (識蔑視,Ai Kōdo): See all of the opponent skill.

Illegal (禁じ手, Irīgaru): Technique sealing skill.

Miss Anger Stand (奇想憤慨, Misu Angā Sutando): Impossible to predict hit skill.

Doctor Against (非学者論に負けず, Dokutāgeinsuto): Ignore physics skill.

Service Ace (先出しじゃんけん, Sābisu ēsu): First move skill.

I Can Cancel (私だけは待ったあり, Ai Kyan Kyanseru): Cancel an attack that has happened before skill.[110] This skill is noted to be particularly unfair.

Route Selection (足しげく通う, Rūto Serekushon): Instant movement skill.

Missile To Pause (身じろぎひとつ, Misuru Tu Pōzu): Stopping movement skill.

Invisible Lamp (停視信号, Inbishiburu Ranpu): Invisible hit skill.

Exciting Memory (人生経験段, Ekisaitingu Memorī): Use all previous opponent's techniques skill.

This combination of abilities pretty much seals the deal, and this isn't even 2% of her full arsenal (of revealed abilities that is).

Gilgamesh has more hax though? GoB is essentially limitless.

Exciting Memory (人生経験段, Ekisaitingu Memorī) wouldn't work on GoB either since it's a Noble Phantasm, not a skill.

Invisible Lamp (停視信号, Inbishiburu Ranpu) means nothing when your opponent has armor that will just negate the hit.

Missile To Pause (身じろぎひとつ, Misuru Tu Pōzu) means nothing since Gilgamesh doesn't need to move to kill you, GoB does it for him. He also can probably no sell this because of his Armor's A-rank Magic Resistance.

Route Selection (足しげく通う, Rūto Serekushon) means nothing to Gilgamesh since he can literally nuke the field continuously with weapons until your dead or just send a weapon like Gae Bolg at your that re-writes fate.

I Can Cancel (私だけは待ったあり, Ai Kyan Kyanseru) sounds like a weaker version of something that Gilgamesh has already no sold with his power of the beginning which essentially allows him to re-write his own fate/myth/existence at will. I fail to see how this stops Gae Bolg or Gungir which would re-write her fate so she still gets hit anyway.

BB compiled and absorbed this Authority of the goddesses from the abyss of the Moon Cell. None born of the Earth can defy BB's Authority of the Earth Mother as that would mean rebelling against the system of life itself. This Skill makes BB invincible against any attack, making the attacks themselves have "not occurred." Cursed Cutting Crater is the maximum usage of this Skill.[68]

Service Ace (先出しじゃんけん, Sābisu ēsu) The first move is meaningless when it won't do anything to your opponent.

Doctor Against (非学者論に負けず, Dokutāgeinsuto) Gilgamesh already does this without the power of the beginning. With it, physics are essentially nothing to him.

Miss Anger Stand (奇想憤慨, Misu Angā Sutando) He's not predicting your hit though, he's omniscient, he knows where your hitting. There's a big difference.

Illegal (禁じ手, Irīgaru) Power of the beginning denies this hack like im pretty sure it does everything on this list. I'll still go through and check though.

Eye Code (識蔑視,Ai Kōdo) Ok? Just knowing what someone's skills are isn't much of an advantage. In fact, I'm pretty sure all she'd see is like Independent Action or something like that since those are his official skills. She'd have no idea about Shaq Naqba Imuru or Gate Of Babylon.

Reverse Cover (毛頭に戻る, Ribāsu Kabā) Enuma Elish easily bypasses this since it's not simply dealing damage to you like your average run-of-the-mill beam, it's conceptually erasing you. The damage is just a side effect of that. This is shown in Fate Extra CCC where it does 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999+ damage to all enemies as well as instant death status effect.

Noble (歯擦無し, Nōburu) Won't matter. Equalized stats insure that he won't be damaged at all since his armor is far superior. A-rank Magic Resistance.

Ad-Balloon Attack (一方的な一撃, Ado Barūn Atakku) If Gilgamesh erases the entire area because he feels like it with Ea, it wouldn't count as a counter attack since he isn't targeting them specifically. He's targeting the area they are in. I'm pretty sure Power of the beginning ignores this.

Beginner's Hard Luck (たどたどしい拳, Bigināzu Hādo Rakku) He can't defend himself against attacks. So what? Still not getting past his armor. Power of the beginning probably ignores this.

My Inflation (髪展途上, Mai Infurēshon) Useless. Equal stats, remember?

Please tell me how she even survives a single attack from Gil? Not even Ea. Just tell me how she survives GoB spam.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6009bacdbb3d3
deactivated-6009bacdbb3d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh stomps Ajimu and everyone in the gauntlet 10/10.

Gilgamesh violates Ajimu and everyone is forced to be their cameraman, and this video is only for Gilgamesh fans.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: yes you are right, a yhwach is here a non factor, he gets stomped only by saiki and dont to tell about the others, guys wank him that he is omnipotent but thats bump

Avatar image for deactivated-61ffbb71d792f
deactivated-61ffbb71d792f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqua1: You are actually underestimating yhwach believe me his haxs are on totally different level and is comparable to the likes of ger...

Avatar image for deactivated-61ffbb71d792f
deactivated-61ffbb71d792f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw as for gilgamesh wankass and its thirsty fanboys...

No Caption Provided

Have a good day...

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From the characters, I know

Darsh>/Yhwach>Midora